Data miners who have searched the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare PC files have now been many references and content surrounding the Battle Royale mode that could be coming to the game.
There has been many references within the files to “BR” but Activision has not announced any such mode for the game.
The new leak, posted on Reddit, has showcased the points of interest on the map, an image of the overview of the map, a look at the skill set and items in the BR mode, and more.
There’s no indication of when or if this mode will ever release. Rumors have suggested that the company plans to bring a Battle Royale mode to the game in early 2020 as a standalone, free to play mode. The rumors states that Raven Software is leading development of this mode, while Infinity Ward focuses on the main game.
Note: all images in this post are hosted by Reddit and not CharlieIntel to avoid DMCA requests.
Here’s the full leak:
All information is subject to change as the content is currently unreleased.Map
- Storage Town
- TV Station
Points of Interest
- Fire Station
- Gas Station
- Gun Store
- Police Station
Eliminate all opponents to win.
Default Options (Public Match)
- Player Count: 200
- Playlists: Solo (1), Duos (2), and Squads (4)
- End-Game Radar: On
- Infiltration Option: C130
- Pre-Game Lobby Free-for-All: On
- Post-Game Exfiltration: Off
- Max Health: 150
- Last Stand Health: 100
- Last Stand Revive Health: 30
- Last Stand Timer: 60s
- Last Stand Revive Time: 7s
- Friendly Fire Punish Limit: 2
- Gulag: On
Additional Options (Private Match)
- Infiltration Options: C130, Convoy, Blackhawk
- Starting Weapon: Fists, G21 Pistol, MP5, M4A1, Knife
- Enable BR Loot: Turns on loot on supported maps.
- Circle Star Size Override: Size of the damage circle at map start. Default match starts with no circle. Use this for smaller matches.
- Circle Damage Multiplier
Respawn Tokens can be looted. After one use, Respawn Tokens are disabled for the player.
To respawn a teammate, obtain a Respawn Token, then drop their body near an Ambulance. Once the body is dropped at the Ambulance, the player will enter the Gulag queue for a chance to win a 1v1 and respawn into the match.
At some point during the match, the Gulag will be closed and no longer usable, thus preventing respawns.
Once a player has respawned, they must locate and activate a Mobile Armory to retrieve their loadout.
Battle Royale features Missions which can be looted via finding tablets. Only one Mission can be active for a Squad at a time.
- Timed Run
- Assassination (Eliminate specific player)
- Scavenger Hunt (Collect Scavenger Crates)
- Domination (Capture Domination Point)
- Random (Random Mission)
If no Bounty is available for the Assassination Mission, Consolation Plunder will be awarded.
When a Mission is started or completed, the entire Squad will be notified by an on-screen message.
- Fulton Recovery Device placed
- Fulton Balloon successfully away
- Fulton Balloon shot down
- Players have the ability to mark Vehicles, Locations, Items, Enemies, and Dangerous Locations
- Battle Royale will have its own slice on the Main Menu
The Jump Master of a Squad can select a deployment point prior to the match start. If the Jump Master chooses to discard the role, any player can become it. Players who are not the Jump Master have the ability to jump separately from the team, if you detach from the Jump Master, you will not drop in proximity to your loadout bag.Loot
- Rarities: White, Green, Blue, Purple, Gold
- Limited inventory space
- Requisition Airdrop Timer: 30s
- All Weapons, Attachments, Equipment, Field Upgrades*, and Killstreaks* from Multiplayer
- Gas Mask, Vests, Helmets, Bandages, Ammo, Backpacks, Portable Defibrillator, and Plunder
- Cannot hold two of the same weapon
- Cannot take Armor of lower level than currently equipped
- Attachments which are incompatible with the current weapon will be placed in the Backpack
- Supply Crates contain potentially valuable equipment or items
- Helmet LVL 1: Reduces headshot damage by 30 Reduces the effect of Flash and Concussion grenades
- Helmet LVL 1: Reduces headshot damage by 30
- Helmet LVL 1: Reduces headshot damage by 15
- Ballistic Vest LVL 1: Absorbs 50 damage
- Ballistic Vest LVL 2: Absorbs 150 damage
- Ballistic Vest LVL 3: Absorbs 150 damage and increases healing item usage by 25
- High Alert: Grants vision when an enemy looks at you from outside of your FoV.
- Spotter: Enemy equipment within a small radius is visible and highlighted to you, even through walls.
- Tracker: Enemies leave footprints as they move, and increased crouch movement speed.
- Stalker: Faster movement while aiming down sight.
- Marksman: Allows you to identify enemies from farther away by showing their names at a greater distance.
- Sleight of Hand: Reload your weapons 50% faster than normal.
- Armorer: You use armor plates 20% faster, and they supply 10% more armor.
- Artisan Tastes: Weapons you pick up have a chance to automatically upgrade.
- Deep Pockets: Any usable equipment you pick up has an extra use.
- Grenadier: Any throwable equipment you pick up has an extra use.
- Healer: Your medic items continue to heal for an additional 25% of their value over the next 20 seconds.
- Thief: When you Harvest, generate 20% more plunder.
- Ammo Scavenger: Enemies you kill always drop some ammunition.
- Armor Scavenger: Enemies you kill always drop some armor plates.
- Medic Scavenger: Enemies you kill always drop some medic items.
- Plunder Scavenger: Enemies you kill always drop some Plunder.
- Bounty Hunter: If you kill someone with more Perks than you, gain enough points to match them, and then you can replace this perk.
- Ghost: You are invisible to drones and sensors.
- Sneaky: Your Footsteps are invisible, and enemies are not warned when you track them.
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal: Explosive Resistance, and you can capture enemy claymores and mines.
- Killstreaks activated using Lethal and Tactical buttons
- Juggernauts cannot pick up Loot
UAV Satellite Trucks must be charged before scanning an area. Once used, they will remain on cooldown for some time before coming back online.
- Mobile Armory: Retrieve loadouts, can only be used once per activation
- Armory Kiosk
Earn Plunder by completing missions and eliminating enemies. Purchase game changing items at plunder box locations.
Collect Plunder and convert it into XP by depositing it into ATM machines located throughout the game.
- The player who collects the most Plunder in a match will be named the Best Plunderer
- There is a minimum amount of Plunder required before depositing it into the Bank
- Plunder dropped from eliminated enemies expires after some time
- When players enter a Bank, the Bank Alarm will sound, alerting all enemies within the vicinity
Gulag Prison Camp
1 on 1, single round match. Win to respawn.
When enabled, players will have a chance to respawn back into the match by winning a 1v1 fight.
The Gulag acts as a King of the Hill style gauntlet, meaning players in the Gulag Queue will spectate the players who are currently fighting in the Gulag. There will be a countdown on the screen indicating how many rounds are left until you fight.
A Jail Break happens every so often and kicks all players out of the Gulag and back into the match.
Players have the ability to place bets on the players who are fighting using Plunder.
Best Kilo 141 loadouts to use in Warzone & Modern Warfare
The Kilo 141 is the META weapon in Warzone Season 6, so here’s the best attachments to maximize its potential in Warzone and Modern Warfare.
The Kilo 141 is the undisputed best Assault Rifle in Season 6 of Warzone, so here’s the best loadout to dominate Verdansk.
The Kilo 141 is favored for its incredible accuracy and damage potential at range. It’s in almost every competitive Warzone player’s kit, and was used by streamer Aydan to break the Solo vs Squads world-record with 60 kills.
Whether taking out snipers from far away or pushing enemies at medium-range, the Kilo 141 will excel. It’s the first Assault Rifle to unlock, which makes it accessible to any player picking up Warzone and Modern Warfare.
Here is the META loadout for the Kilo 141 in the battle royale, and the best setup for MW’s multiplayer.
- Monolothic Suppressor
- Singuard Arms 19.8″ Prowler Barrel
- VLK 3.0x Optic
- Commando Foregrip
- 60 Round Mags
This is the META Kilo 141 build which maximizes its range and accuracy in Warzone. The majority of competitive players and streamers use this setup simply because it’s the best.
The Monolithic Suppressor increases the weapon’s effective damage range and keeps you hidden from the mini-map. The benefit of this attachment means you can take out multiple enemies from medium-range before they even know where you are.
The Singuard Arms 19.8″ Prowler barrel further increases the Kilo’s effective distance, allowing it to deal a lot of damage in almost any situation. Combined with the VLK 3.0x Optic, you’ll have no trouble taking out snipers and extremely far-off targets.
The VLK optic provides the clearest view of enemies. This unobtrusive sight gives a decent amount of magnification and there’s even a hidden reduction to recoil when using this attachment, so your Kilo will be even more accurate.
The Commando Foregrip almost removes all recoil on the Kilo. Pulling down on your thumbstick or mouse to control the recoil will keep the weapon completely still. Hitting headshots and downing far away targets won’t be a problem.
It’s also worth putting on a 60 Round Magazine. Enemies in Warzone will usually have armor, and when facing a squad you want to get as many shots downrange as possible without having to reload. Also, with the prevalence of self-revive, it’s worth finishing off downed enemies before they can revive themselves.
Modern Warfare multiplayer
- G.I Mini Reflex
- FSS Close Quarters Stock
- Commando Foregrip
- 50 Round Mags
- Rubberized Grip Tape
The Kilo 141 is also well-suited for range in Modern Warfare’s multiplayer. Hang back and play as a dominant AR to clear and defend objectives and you’ll find this Kilo extremely effective.
The iron sights on the Kilo are quite obtrusive so it’s worth using a red dot sight. The G.I Mini Reflex is our personal favorite, but experiment and find the one that works best for you.
With multiplayer being faster paced than Warzone, the FFS Close Quarters Stock is a valuable attachment. This allows you to ADS quicker so you can quickly snap onto enemies in close quarters engagements.
- Read more: Modern Warfare’s Season 6 has been extended
The Commando Foregrip and Rubberized Grip Tape give you great control over the weapon. While using the Kilo 141’s range, accuracy is vital to beating out the other weapons on the map.
50 Round Mags will reduce the need to reload without slowing down the weapon as much as the 60 Round Mags. Being able to kill several enemies and still continuing to fire will allow you to stay on objectives longer, giving your team the upper hand.
Try out these Kilo 141 builds yourself and dominate Verdansk and Modern Warfare’s multiplayer.
How to easily kill Juggernauts in Warzone & Modern Warfare
The juggernaut can be a tough opponent to defeat in Warzone and Modern Warfare, so follow these tips to give you the upper hand.
Juggernauts can be tricky to take down in Warzone and Modern Warfare, so here are some tips to make sure you come out on top.
Juggernauts are players who have equipped a heavy suit of armor that takes considerable damage to kill. They also carry a mini-gun, which makes them deadly up close.
Although the Juggernaut is now harder to acquire in Warzone, it’s very easy for a Juggernaut to end your game if you’re not fully prepared.
In Warzone streamer Aydan’s world-record Solo vs. Squads run, his last opponent was a player in a Juggernaut suit. This article will analyze how Aydan managed to beat the Juggernaut and give some more tips to help in all situations.
Aydan vs the Juggernaut
After beating the Solo vs Squads world-record, Aydan only had one more opponent left to win the game with 60 kills. This last opponent was a Juggernaut.
The good news is that you can see the Juggernaut on the mini-map at all times. If you pull up your map and mark it, you can also follow its location on the screen. Aydan used this information to get the upper hand.
To start the fight, Aydan kept his distance and never gave it a clear shot on him. The final circle was in the hangars in front of the airfield, so he took advantage of its slow movement by leading it around the back of the hangar, then relocating to a new spot.
After getting distance from the Juggernaut, he set himself up on a ‘head glitch.’ A head glitch is where you stand behind an object, and you can see everything in front of you, but the enemy can only see the top of your head. With the Juggernaut’s inaccurate mini-gun, Aydan gave himself the clear advantage in this situation and managed to deal a lot of damage without taking any in return.
The final circle pulled away from Aydan, leading him into the open airfield. The Juggernaut, fearing his skill, took cover in the hangar, allowing him to relocate to a set of rocks on the way. From behind these rocks, Aydan used the head glitch advantage and kept peaking from random parts of the rock to keep the enemy guessing. By aiming for the head and landing jump shots, he finally beat the Juggernaut.
Although Aydan is one of the world’s best Warzone players, you can deploy his strategies to beat a Juggernaut.
To summarize Aydan’s tactics:
- Mark the Juggernaut on the map
- Keep your distance
- Get on a head glitch
- Aim for the head
These extra strategies can also be deployed in Modern Warfare’s multiplayer if someone calls in the Juggernaut as a Killstreak.
Use FMJ rounds
This strategy comes courtesy of YouTuber TheXclusiveAce. FMJ rounds deal “about 50% more damage” to the Juggernaut than standard rounds.
It might be worth keeping a weapon with the FMJ Perk equipped in your loadout section. When the final loadout drop comes down, if there’s a Juggernaut marked on the map, it’s worth taking this weapon.
Reddit user -Arhaeil- shared that placing a Cluster Strike or an Airstrike on top of it will take a Juggernaut out. Combine a Killstreak with a well-thrown Stun Grenade, and the already slow Juggernaut won’t be able to escape in time. You can also distract it with a Riot Shield to make the fight even easier.
Although a Juggernaut can be a tough beast to kill, deploying these strategies will give you more of a fighting chance.
‘More content’ coming to Modern Warfare as Season 6 ends
While November 23 marks the end of the Season 6 Battle Pass in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, fans have been wondering about new content for the title.
There has been no official news on what’s next in terms of content for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare after Warzone’s integration with Black Ops Cold War.
The confirmation we have so far is that Modern Warfare will receive a new progression system to match the new system in Black Ops Cold War starting on December 10. Fans can learn more about the Progression system in a detailed blog post.
Now, an Infinity Ward developer has confirmed on Twitter that there is more content planned for Modern Warfare. He says that he’s not aware of the ‘official name’ of the new content, but more is coming.
It’s not clear at this time what the new content will be for Modern Warfare. Modern Warfare continues to be a very popular Call of Duty game, selling over 30 million copies in its first year. Activision has not outlined future plans for the game itself.
Season 6’s Battle Pass officially ended in Modern Warfare & Warzone on November 23. The pass reset timer says 0seconds left.
Warzone will officially be tied to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s system starting on December 10 with a new Classified Experience. Players playing Modern Warfare MP can continue to level up their overall player rank and access the Seasonal Prestige system. They can also contribute toward’s ranking up the Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Battle Pass, but content unlocked is only usable in Black Ops cold War & Warzone.
We’ll keep you updated as more information is announced.
The best RPD Class in Black Ops Cold War
The RPD is a modest and powerful LMG.
This Magnum class destroys enemies in Black Ops Cold War
These magnums just aren't fair
The best Stoner 63 class in Black Ops Cold War
The Stoner 63 is a heavy and hard hitting LMG.