There are two Destiny 2 Ascendant Mysteries that you can solve at the Ruins of Wrath area to complete the Realmwalker Seal, and here’s what you need to do.
The Ruins of Wrath location contains two Ascendant Mysteries that you can solve to complete the Realmwalker Seal.
This guide will go over everything that you need to do.
Table of Contents
- What are Destiny 2 Ascendant Mysteries
- Lord Of The Undercroft: Finding Scoroboth
- Lord Of The Undercroft: Defeating Scoroboth
- Light the Way
What are Destiny 2 Ascendant Mysteries
Ascendant Mysteries serve as mini-events in each Destiny 2 mission, and the ones in the Ruins of Wrath revolve around the Hive god of war and Xivu Arath. You’ll need to complete a few specific tasks to solve them.
- Read more: How to fix Destiny 2 Error Code Weasel
Each of these Ascendant Mysteries gives you a hint of what’s going to happen during this season. The ones in the Ruins of Wrath are connected to beacons that you need to align in the area.
Lord Of The Undercroft: Finding Scoroboth
The first Ascendant Mystery will start you off next to the beacon in the Staging Area. Once you’re there, you’ll mainly need to make your way all the Tower in the area to solve it.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Allign the first beacon to initiate this Ascendant Mystery event
- Go towards the Warbringer’s Tower
- Stand on the glowing platform in front of the entrance until the platform symbols light up
- Go through the door to the Warbringer’s Tower
- Drop down to the lower level and cross through the barrier
- Jump down to the Undercroft
Lord Of The Undercroft: Defeating Scoroboth
When you arrive here, you’ll need to battle and defeat Scoroboth. You can get this done by collecting three Relics. Once you have these, you can throw these at the enemy.
Here’s how you can get this done:
- Collect the first Relic in the room same room where you encounter Scoroboth, just behind the protected entrance to the Field of Strife
- Throw it at Scoroboth to knock out his shield
- Atack him until he loses about a third of his health
- Follow him down the next shaft to find him again
- Head through the doorway in the dark tunnels
- Turn right and follow the path until you find the glowing white Toland orb
- Carry it back to fight Scoroboth in the well-lit room
- Collect the last relic from the small alcove beneath the stairs
- Finish off Scoroboth to collect the Ascendant Mystery chest
Light The Way
Now that the first Ascendant Mystery has been solved, you’ll need to make your way to the second beacon. That will start the process of solving the second Ascendant Mystery in the area.
- Allign the second beacon to initiate this Ascendant Mystery event
- Make your way to the flaming spire through the Debris Field below
- Kill the Soulfire Exarch you encounter at the spire
- Collect the flaming Soulfire orb
- Follow the structure up ahead by the flaming spire
- Go down the path just past the walls with rib bones on them
- Use the orb to light the brazier at the center of the area
- Go through the Ascendant portal that has a Hive rune above it which matches the one on the wall
- Kill the Hive Exarch you encounter there
- Head back through the portal, and collect another Soulfire orb from the same brazier
- Go back through the same portal to light a brazier at the spire with the orb
- Go through the portal which has a marking that matches one of the marks on the walls of the first room (you can go back to check if they match)
- Keep doing this until you get to kill another Exarch and collect more orbs to light more braziers
- Once you’ve been through five portals, the last one will take you you to a spire on the Outer Islands
- Climb to the top and kill the Hive enemies,
- Eliminate the final Soulfire Exarch to claim the second Ascendant Mystery chest
That covers everything you need to do in order to solve the two Ascendant Mysteries in the Ruins of Wrath. This isn’t particularly difficult but might take a while to get done.
- Read More: How to get Destiny 2 Bright Dust
We recommend bringing along some powerful weapons so that you remain prepared for various battles you’ll need to win in this area. Luckily, there are plenty of terrific PVE and PVP weapons to choose from.
For more Destiny 2, you can check out how to open Umbral Engrams and the recaster location, and stay tuned to Charlie INTEL.
Image Credit: Bungie
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards: January 14
The Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards are out for the week of January 14. Use our quick and easy guide to see what items can be redeemed.
Players who love to battle it out in competitive PvP action to earn Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards can now see what the week of January 14 has to offer.
Destiny 2‘s Trial of Osiris has become a staple of Bungie’s sci-fi shooter, thanks to its heated action, and the rewards for January 14 are now available to see.
One of the most popular game modes that the first-person shooter offers is, no doubt, Trials of Osiris, which is the game’s competitive multiplayer playlist that allows Guardians to test their skills against other players.
One of the exciting factors of this game mode, besides proving your skills, is the new set of rewards that players can earn with their success every week. Here is the newest set of Trials of Osiris rewards in Destiny 2.
What are the Trials of Osiris rewards for January 14 in Destiny 2?
The Trials of Osiris is an end-game Crucible event that resets its rewards and map every Friday at 9 AM PST / 1 PM EST / 6 PM GMT. The more reputation you can earn in Bungie’s Trials of Osiris, the better quality of rewards you will receive in Destiny 2.
The map that players fight on changes each week, but for this week, the Iron Banner Crucible event is on, meaning the Trials of Osiris will be back with more rewards and a new map on January 21.
Here is the complete list of Trials of Osiris rewards for the previous week:
- Reputation Rank 4: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 7: Enhancement Prism (3)
- Reputation Rank 10: Eye of Sol (Kinetic Sniper Rifle) – The Messenger (Kinetic Pulse Rifle)
- Reputation Rank 13: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 16: Igneous Hammer (Solar Hand Cannon) – Sola’s Scar (Solar Sword)
- Flawless Reward: Eye of Sol (Legendary Sniper Rifle) (Adept)
To earn the Flawless Reward, players will need to win seven Trials of Osiris matches without losing a single game.
It’s a tough feat, no doubt, but it’s doable with enough skill, patience, and understanding of the game’s mechanics.
- Passage of Ferocity – Your third match win grants a bonus win. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Mercy – Forgives one loss per run. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth – Increased Trials Rank points from reaching 3, 5, and 7 match wins on a ticket. (15000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence – Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (20000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)
Hopefully, this week’s Trials of Osiris rewards are worth you going after and can be used to make your overall Destiny 2 experience more fruitful and enjoyable!
Image Credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Xur location and items: January 14 – 18
Here is where you can find Xur the Merchant and get different Exotic items for yourself when playing Destiny 2.
You can get Exotic items for yourself in Destiny 2 by visiting Xur the merchant. This character moves around, so here is his location and all the items that you can get from him.
You can also get different Exotic items each week by visiting the merchant, Xur. He hangs out in random locations around the map, and this guide will let you know where to find him along with his inventory.
Where to find Xur the Merchant in Destiny 2
Xur’s location in Destiny 2 changes each week. Currently, Xur can be found in the European Deadzone, in the Winding Cove up on a cliff.
- Read more: Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards
Once you visit him, you can get yourself some neat new Exotic items to use in the game. Xur will provide you with items that are at the same power level as you.
Xur’s January 14 – 18 items in Destiny 2
You can find all of the items available for sale from Xur this week in Destiny 2 below:
- Exotic Engram
- Sweet Business – Auto Rifle
- Gwisin Vest – Chest Armor
- Armamentarium – Chest Armor
- Vesper of Radius – Chest Armor
Legendary Weapons & Armor
- Jian 7 Rifle – Pulse Rifle
- Seventh Seraph Officer Revolver – Hand Cannon
- False Promises – Auto Rifle
- Timelines’ Vertex – Fusion Rifle
- Seventh Seraph CQC-12 – Shotgun
- Seventh Seraph Saw – Machine Gun
- Swarm of the Raven – Grenade Launcher
- Righteous Armor set
This week’s collection of wares consists of impressive weapons, helmets, quests, and cosmetic items.
- Read more: How to claim Destiny 2 Prime Gaming rewards
You can equip these and reap their benefits when running into combat in Destiny 2 if you are looking for some new things to use against your enemies.
Stay tuned to Charlie INTEL for more Destiny 2, and check out the possible Destiny 2 and Halo crossover.
Image Credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Anniversary Event hints at Halo crossover
Destiny 2 players have spotted some Halo weapons in the upcoming 30th Anniversary event, and they believe it could be teasing a crossover.
The Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack will arrive in Destiny 2 soon, and the teasers appear to show Guardian’s rocking some very familiar Halo weapons. This has sparked rumors that a Halo crossover will be arriving in Destiny 2 soon.
Bungie kickstarted the legendary Halo franchise back in 2001 but since parting ways with Microsoft, has now moved on to developing and supporting Destiny. Now, Halo is in the hands of 343 Industries.
Bungie will celebrate its 30th anniversary with a special Destiny 2 event that brings over content and cosmetics from its previous games. Although it’s Bungie’s most famous franchise, there was no confirmation that any Halo content would arrive.
However, on the 30th Anniversary Pack’s Steam page, eagle-eyed players believe they have spotted Halo weapons that tease a crossover.
The Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack launches on December 7 and brings a new Dungeon, as well as the Gjallarhorn Exotic Rocket Launcher, and weapons and armor from its previous games – Myth and Marathon.
Although Halo put Bungie on the map, the end of its Microsoft partnership has meant that Destiny and Halo have never had a crossover. However, it appears that could change.
Players have spotted weapons that look extremely similar to Halo’s classic Battle Rifle and Focus Rifle (or Covenant Carbine) in an image from Destiny 2’s ‘Dares of Eternity’ activity.
Some also believed that they spotted a Needler in the same image, but it’s actually a new armor set where the shoulder piece has some very familiar purple needles poking out of it.
However, there’s no guarantee that this will be an official crossover. It’s likely that Bungie has crafted new weapons that are inspired by Halo’s but in such a way that it doesn’t directly bring them over.
While an official crossover is possible, we’ll need to wait until the 30th Anniversary event releases to know just how much Halo will arrive in Destiny 2.
You can also check out how to get Destiny 2’s Last Word Hand Cannon and Halo Infinite devs teasing a stronger anti-cheat is on the way.
Image Credit: Bungie / 343 Industries
FIFA 22 Ultimate Team: Team of the Week 18 predictions: Fernandes, Ben Yedder, Lewandowski
FIFA 22's Team of the Week 18 is set to drop on January 19, and we've predicted who will get...
FaZe Swagg shares Warzone “AIMBOT” STG44 loadout
FaZe Swagg has shared the perfect attachments to make an “aimbot” STG44 AR loadout in Warzone Pacific Season 1.
How to fix Warzone “friends list not showing” glitch
We have a couple of easy and effective methods to fix Warzone's glitch that makes it so that your friends...