Bungie has released a quick hotfix to address some issues with Destiny 2 and in particular Beyond Light & Season of the Hunt.
The newest update to come from Bungie seeks to address some issues residing in the game and enhance a few things too.
In the update, players can expect some changes with regards to Season of the Hunt content, various activities throughout the game, rewards, and combat fixes.
Destiny 2 patch notes & update
Everything you need to know about Bungie’s new fix can be found below.
Season of the Hunt
- Adjusted the Cryptolith Lure to allow players to charge it twice as fast.
- Increased Cryptolith Lure charge cap from 3 to 5.
- Fixed an issue that was causing players to reacquire the Cryptolith Lure every time they launched the game.
- Fixed an issue with the Lure exclusion description.
- The One for All perk is incorrectly listed as a possible roll for Corsair’s Wrath and has been corrected to the Unrelenting perk.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some players to be blocked from progressing the Forsaken campaign.
- Fixed a location where players could get out of environment.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing some players from progressing past the first mission of “A Guardian Rises” in the New Light introduction quest.
- Fixed an issue where “Stasis Weekly Challenge” was translated incorrectly in some languages.
- Fixed an issue with the Lost Lament quest not progressing from Minotaurs, Hydras, and Cyclops.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a character could reset some raid rewards.
- Adjusted destination materials exchanges with the Gunsmith to reduce the chances of materials from Vaulted destinations being required.
- Fixed an issue where the Freeze Tag emote was reducing incoming damage.
- Penumbral Blast:
- Projectile range increased by 37%.
- Minimum distance to cast ranged melee reduced by 32%.
- This allows you to throw the ranged melee closer to targets.
- Fixed an issue with the Glacial Quake Super where the melee attack would sometimes fail to activate.
- Resolved an issue where players could appear to become stuck in Shiver Strike action and animation for other players.
- Fixed the issue with The Lament’s Heavy air attack working when the weapon lacked ammo.
- Fixed an issue where PSN friends list wasn’t populating as expected.
- Fixed an issue with screen tearing on some consoles.
The update is now available for you to install.
Image credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 stat tracker: How to check your Destiny 2 stats
Guardians who are curious about their Destiny 2 stats will be rewarded if they use this Destiny 2 stat tracker to see how they are doing.
Checking stats is one of the things players enjoy about video games, especially ones like Destiny 2, so here is the best Destiny 2 stat tracker you can use to see how you have been performing lately.
Destiny 2 has become one of the most popular games in the world over the past few years, as players enjoy jumping into the shoes of their Guardians and taking on the forces of the Darkness or each other in the game’s competitive multiplayer.
With plenty of things for players to rack up stats in, such as the Trials of Osiris, it is not surprising to see that many players have the desire to check their stats and see how good they are.
With this in mind, here is the ultimate Destiny 2 stat tracker that will help you gain a deeper understanding of how you are playing the fan-favorite first-person shooter.
Destiny 2 stat tracker
This Destiny 2 stat tracker we are speaking of is destinytracker.com which provides a treasure trove of different analytics that players can use to track how they are performing in the Crucible, strikes, and other activities they may find themselves in when playing.
All you need to do is sign into the account that you use to play Destiny 2, and then you will be able to see all of your stats.
Considering destinytracker.com has tracked a total of 23.2 million players, it is safe to say it is a reputable Destiny 2 stat tracker that will provide you with all of the information you need when it comes to how you have been playing.
The stat tracker also provides players with various guides and overviews of the current PVE and PVP metas, so that Guardians can know exactly what to use to put themselves in the best position to succeed.
There is no doubt that players who take advantage of everything that this Destiny 2 stat tracker has to offer will find themselves much more informed about their time playing than before.
For more Destiny 2, check out everything you need to know about the upcoming Witch Queen expansion and stay tuned for future news and guides.
Image Credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards: October 22
The Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards are out for the week of October 22. Use our quick and easy guide to see what items can be redeemed.
Players who love to battle it out in competitive PvP action to earn Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards can now see what the week of October 22 has to offer.
Destiny 2’s Trial of Osiris has become a staple of Bungie’s sci-fi shooter thanks to its heated action, and the rewards for October 22 are available to see.
One of the most popular game modes that the first-person shooter offers is, no doubt, Trials of Osiris, which is the game’s competitive multiplayer playlist that allows Guardians to test their skills against other players.
One of the exciting factors of this game mode, besides proving your skills, is the new set of rewards that players can earn with their success every week.
With this in mind, here are the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards for this week starting on October 22, 2021.
What are the Trials of Osiris rewards for October 22-26 in Destiny 2?
The more reputation you can earn in Bungie’s Trials of Osiris, the better quality of rewards you will receive in Destiny 2.
The map changes each week that players fight on, and this week has seen the combat take place at “Cauldron.“
Here is the full list of Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards for the week of October 22-26:
- Rank 4: Upgrade Module (2)
- Rank 7: Enhancement Prism (3)
- Rank 10: Trials Weapon (Changes on every rank reset)
- Rank 13: Upgrade Module (2)
- Rank 16: Trials Weapon (Changes on every rank reset)
- Flawless Reward: Sola’s Scar (Legendary Sword) (Adept)
To earn the Flawless Reward, players will need to win seven Trials of Osiris matches without losing a single game.
It’s a tough feat no doubt, but with enough skill, patience, and understanding of the game’s mechanics, it’s doable.
Hopefully, this week’s Trials of Osiris rewards are worth you going after, and can be used to make your overall Destiny 2 experience more fruitful and enjoyable!
Image Credit: Bungie
Destiny 2 The Witch Queen Expansion: DLC release date, story, trailers & new features
Bungie is set to bring players The Witch Queen to Destiny 2. We have all the info so far including its release date, story, news & trailer.
Find out everything we know about Destiny 2’s The Witch Queen expansion so far including its DLC release date, story, trailers, and gameplay details.
2020’s Beyond Light expansion introduced the stasis ability, the Deep Stone Crypt Raid, and since then, Season of the Hunt, Season of the Chosen, Season of the Splicer, and Season of the Lost have added even more content.
But now, Destiny 2’s The Witch Queen expansion represents the longest wait between major Destiny 2 DLC releases.
Destiny 2 players are eagerly looking to The Witch Queen – the next, major expansion in the Destiny franchise. We’ve put together this guide to cover everything we know about Bungie’s newest Destiny 2 DLC.
- The Witch Queen release date
- The Witch Queen story
- The Witch Queen gameplay
- The Witch Queen trailer
- The Witch Queen platforms
Destiny 2 The Witch Queen release date
It was confirmed back in August 2021 that Destiny 2 The Witch Queen would be releasing in February 2022.
This represents a 15-month gap between the release of Beyond Light and The Witch Queen – the longest wait between major Destiny 2 DLC content.
A Bungie blog post on February 25, 2021, broke down why The Witch Queen was delayed, citing the worldwide pandemic and other reasons as contributing factors.
Destiny 2 The Witch Queen story
The Witch Queen is part of a huge, ongoing narrative arc that began with Beyond Light. The arc was originally supposed to conclude with Nightfall, but will instead finish with ‘The Final Shape’ expansion to release much later on.
- Read More: Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris Rewards
Destiny has largely been a constant power struggle between light and dark, and these final expansions are shaping up to finally conclude this battle.
Not much is known about The Witch Queen, but the devs have promised that players will feel a “level of terror that [Fallen] Captains have felt since way back in the Cosmodrome”.
Destiny 2 The Witch Queen gameplay
The Beyond Light expansion shook up the gameplay formula by adding in a new subclass to the game – Stasis. This new element allowed players to throw, cast, and unleash mighty ice attacks that could freeze enemies.
Along with, presumably, new Exotic and Legendary weapons, The Witch Queen is set to give some of its other subclasses a tweak or two, and Void will be a big part of these changes.
Instead of a whole new subclass like Stasis, a Bungie blog post explained how Void will be reworked to feel like a new inclusion.
“Within Void, there are three negative status effects that you’ll be applying to enemies:
- Suppression – The target is knocked out of any active abilities and can’t activate any abilities/movement modes as long as Suppression persists. Afflicted enemy AI combatants can’t shoot their weapons.
- Weaken – The target takes increased damage and has their movement slowed. Enemy AI combatants fire their weapons with decreased accuracy.
- Volatile – The target is afflicted with unstable Void energy and will explode upon taking additional damage or on death.
And three positive effects that you’ll be applying to yourself and allies:
- Void Overshield – A protective barrier of Void Light which reduces damage taken from combatants.
- Invisibility – You vanish from sight and do not appear on enemy radar.
- Devour – You feast on the energy of your foes. Kills restore you to full health, grant grenade energy, and extend Devour.
These verbs should all be familiar to veteran players, but now exist in a new, broader systemic framework that will allow us to consistently spread their behaviors across the game, where previously they mostly existed in their own siloed-off subclasses.”
Destiny 2 The Witch Queen trailers
Despite the fact that it’s several months until the release of The Witch Queen, Bungie has already teased players by putting out several trailers.
Here is the official reveal trailer for Destiny 2’s The Witch Queen.
Whereas The Witch Queen gameplay trailer gives a few more hints about what players can expect in the expansion.
Destiny 2 The Witch Queen platforms
At this moment in time, we can confirm that Destiny 2 The Witch Queen will be available for players to enjoy on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, and Stadia.
So you don’t need to fret about which platforms you’ll be able to enjoy Bungie’s newest expansion pack on.
As we start to get closer to the release of The Witch Queen, more information will come to light regarding its full release date, the story, and gameplay details. So we’ll be sure to keep this updated with any new information that gets announced.
Also, for more Destiny 2 content, check out how to get the Jurassic Green Pulse Rifle in Destiny 2.
Image Credit: Bungie
“Insane” TikTok Warzone Tec-9 loadout reportedly rivals OTs 9
For those looking to use a different SMG in Warzone Season 6, this Tec-9 loadout from TikTok might just be...
Apex Legends Shadow Royale: Start date, how to play, rewards & challenges
The Apex Legends LTM Shadow Royale is available for players during the Monsters Within Event. Here are all the details...
FaZe Swagg shows off his “aimbot” Warzone settings
FaZe Swagg's most recent video has finally revealed his Warzone settings, allowing fans to see exactly how he plays the...