We are well into one of Destiny 2’s biggest periods yet with Season of the Chosen, and Bungie has released a new hotfix to sort some of the game’s inconsistencies. Here are the full patch notes for the update.
Season of the Chosen basically carried on from where Season of the Hunt concluded and has carried Destiny players in this exciting new direction for the franchise. From dramatic story twists to incorporating never-before-seen Stasis gameplay elements, Beyond Light has lit a fire under the game.
As with any live-service game that receives regular updates, there’s the small smidgeon for something to not go to plan. Resulting in a myriad of bugs and issues that whilst not major, can still disrupt Guardians enjoyment. Bungie’s newest Hotfix seeks to fix problems with quests, the UI, gameplay, and much more.
Hotfix 126.96.36.199: Update & patch notes for Destiny 2
- Fixed an issue where players could respawn into the void, instantly bringing an end to their feeble attempts to survive this activity at Master difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where “Immune” text appears when players deal damage to the High Celebrant.
- Fixed an issue where players would die instantly if they stood in a particular spot of the Quitter’s Well in Tangled Shore.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Scan and Heroic VIP patrols from appearing on Europa.
- Fixed an issue where players could regenerate infinite Super energy from teammates running through hallways.
- Fixed an issue where players would incorrectly receive an “online privileges” dialog when trying to launch specific Battlegrounds activities or the Battlegrounds playlist with a fireteam member who hadn’t unlocked the activity.
- Fixed an issue where the Cabal Pyro Flamethrower projectile generated a lot of network usage, leading to strange combatant behaviors within Battlegrounds activities.
- Fixed an issue where the Prismatic Recaster was not displaying all available engram types on a single page.
- Updated Mantle of Battle Harmony to function in PvP.
- Grants small amount of super energy when defeating Guardians with weapons matching the damage type of your Super.
- Grants small damage bonus when defeating enemies with weapons matching the damage type of your Super while your Super is full, but at a shorter duration than when you defeat combatants in PvE.
- Fixed an issue that caused Eyes of Tomorrow to do less damage than intended against yellow bar enemies.
- Fixed an issue where Guardians could embrace their darker side and damage their teammates using the Frenzy perk.
- Added Unrelenting as a possible perk for THE SWARM Machine Gun.
- Removed damage resistance from Shatterdive.
- Added a 4s cooldown between activations of Shatterdive.
- Withering Blade
- Decreased Withering Blade damage against players from 90 to 65 damage. PvE damage is unchanged.
- Decreased Withering Blade slow stacks applied to players from 60 to 40 stacks. PvE slow stacks are unchanged.
- Decreased the target acquisition range of Withering Blade after it impacts a player from 12m to 8m. Range after impacting PvE enemies is unchanged.
- Glacial Quake
- Removed AoE freeze against players on Super cast. Will still freeze PvE enemies on cast.
- Reduced damage resistance while in Super from 60 percent to 50 percent.
- Increased the energy cost of using Shiver Strike while in Glacial Quake from three percent to seven percent Super energy.
- Using the combo of a Shiver Strike into a Heavy slam attack will now cost the full Super energy of both the Shiver Strike and the slam (this previously only cost energy for the slam).
- Shiver Strike
- Increased downwards velocity applied to Shiver Striking players when they are slowed to more quickly pull them out of the air.
- Fixed an issue where Shiver Strike (or Thundercrash) could get the player stuck against soft ceilings in Crucible maps.
- Winter’s Wrath
- Improved tracking of Winter’s Wrath projectiles, now tracking strength decays from its max value over 10s instead of 2.2s.
- Increased the size of the Warlock Super projectile’s proximity detonation radius 1.5m – 1.65m.
- The proximity detonation now starts at its largest and scales down to 40 percent over time.
- Penumbral Blast
- Decreased Penumbral Blast damage against players from 80 to 30 damage. PvE damage is unchanged.
- Iceflare Bolts
- Fixed a bug where Iceflare Bolts would continuously try to switch targets.
- Increased target acquisition range of Iceflare Bolts by 33 percent.
- Increased turning speed of Iceflare Bolts so they can more effectively hit nearby targets.
- Chaos Reach
- Decreased the amount of Super energy refunded when cancelling Chaos Reach early.
General Stasis Tuning
- Duskfield Grenade
- Reduced how strongly Duskfield Grenade pulls players inwards, effectively reducing the pull range from 9.5m to ~6m. PvE pull impulse is unchanged.
- Reduced the slow stacks applied to players by the grenade detonation from 20 to 10 stacks. Detonation slow stacks are unchanged in PvE.
- Reduced the slow stacks applied to players on each tick of the grenade from ten to five stacks. Per-tick slow stacks are unchanged in PvE.
- Adjusted the UI presentation of the “Slowed” status to display slow stacks as X/100 instead of X/10, to increase readability when adding slow stack amounts that are fewer than ten.
- Stasis Crystals
- Reduced crystal shatter damage against players from (85 max, 55min) to (55 max, 25 min). PvE damage is unchanged.
- Whisper of Chains
- Reduced Whisper of Chains damage resistance bonus while in Super from 25 percent to five percent. Damage resistance when not in Super is unchanged. This only affects damage from other Guardians.
Stasis Fragment Quests
- Significantly reduced objective completion values for all Crucible fragment quests.
Bounties and Pursuits
- Fixed an issue where players could earn Exotic Cyphers with a full inventory, resulting in the loss of their reward.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Trash the Thresher” Triumph from completing even when the conditions were met.
- Reset raid completion time stat trackers for any player who has exactly five minutes time recorded in the stat tracker.
- Fixed an issue that prevented bad luck protection for Eyes of Tomorrow from accumulating properly on accounts where players raided on multiple characters.
- Additional details can be found in the This Week at Bungie – 3/18/2021 article.
- Fixed issues with the Frozen in Time ornament for the Exotic Pulse Rifle No Time To Explain.
- The ornament will no longer display “Exclusive Item” which prevented players from socketing it.
Chosen Seal and Title Requirements
- Replaced the “Bound in Memory” Triumph with “All the Scattered Memories” to ensure players who missed a week of playing the Presage activity could earn the seal before the Season ended.
Image credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week: July 30
Are you curious about what the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards are this week? We have all of the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week covered.
It is time for a new set of rewards to be available for Guardians to earn through the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris game mode, so here are all of the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week.
The world of Destiny 2 has a treasure trove of exciting activities for players to experience when they are playing.
One of the most popular game modes that the first-person shooter offers is, no doubt, Trials of Osiris, which is the game’s competitive multiplayer playlist that allows Guardians to test their skills against other players.
One of the exciting factors of this game mode, besides proving your skills, is the new set of rewards that players can earn with their success every week.
With this in mind, here are the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards for this week starting on July 30, 2021.
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week
As with every new week of competition for this playlist, there are four different pieces of loot that players can acquire based upon how they perform on their card.
You can find all of the items for this week starting on July 30, 2021, below, along with the win requirements players must achieve to obtain these items for their inventories.
- 3 Wins – Pyrrhic Ascent Helm, Pyrrhic Ascent Mask, and Pyrrhic Ascent Hood
- 5 Wins – Solar’s Scar Legendary Sword
- 7 Wins – Pyrrhic Ascent Gloves, Pyrrhic Ascent Grasps, and Pyrrhic Ascent Gauntlets
- Flawless – Eye of Sol Adept Legendary Sniper Rifle
Players who would like to acquire all of the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week will have to perform well on this week’s map for the playlist, Wormhaven.
There is no doubt that plenty of Guardians will be battling it out to earn all of the rewards this week and will continue to do so in the future.
We will continue to update this piece weekly with all of the new items that become available for players to earn in the game’s competitive multiplayer mode.
For more Destiny 2, check out what changes players are calling for regarding the seasonal artifact grind, and stay tuned for future news and guides.
Image Credits: Bungie / light.gg
Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Hotfix: 188.8.131.52 update & patch notes
Bungie has released a new 184.108.40.206 hotfix update for Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer, and here are the full patch notes for it.
A new Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Hotfix aims to improve several aspects of the game including Master Vault of Glass. Here’s everything you need to know about the new 220.127.116.11 update.
Even as we near the end of Season the Splicer, Bungie is still churning out quality updates to improve Destiny 2 as a whole. The weekly updates may have finished, but there are still Trials of Osiris rewards to earn amongst other things.
The latest Hotfix focuses on Armor improvements, the Vault of Glass Raid, and other general fixes. Ahead of new information for Destiny 2 Season 15, this new update should keep players ticking over in the meantime.
Here’s everything we know about the new Destiny 2: 18.104.22.168 update and patch notes.
- Fixed an issue where the Ludomaniacal emblem did not have appropriate acquisition steps in its details.
Vault of Glass
- Removed weapon drops from Master Vault of Glass encounter loot pools.
- Players are guaranteed to receive stat-focused armor from Master difficulty encounters.
- Master Vault of Glass loot lockouts have been separated from Normal.
- Both can now be looted independently each week.
- Drops will only be at Pinnacle Power from the first weekly clear of each encounter.
- For example, if you complete Oracles in Normal difficulty first it will award Pinnacle. If you later in that week complete Oracles on Master difficulty, it will award stat-focused armor but not at Pinnacle Power.
- Completing either encounter again after that will award Spoils of Conquest, and Masterwork Materials at Master difficulty.
ARMOR & ABILITIES
- Fixed an issue where some Stasis finishers caused a slight delay to weapon readiness relative to non-Stasis class finishers.
- Fixed an issue where Boots of the Emperor’s Agent didn’t display shaders correctly.
We’re saying general a lot, huh?
- Fixed an issue where the Ghoyster Shell could heave horrific dead pupils in certain environments.
- We are still recovering from this issue and apologize to anyone who may have nightmares.
Also, check out Destiny 2 Palindrome god roll perks for PVE and PVP.
Image Credit: Bungie
Destiny 2 Palindrome god roll perks for PVE and PVP
The Destiny 2 Palindrome Hand Cannon is one of the game’s best weapons, and we have the god roll perks you should strive to get for it covered.
The Palindrome is one of the strongest weapons players can use in the world of Destiny 2, but there is a certain set of perks players have deemed to be the god roll that maximizes the potential of this particular Hand Cannon to its highest degree.
Destiny 2 has various weapons that Guardians can use to fight off the forces of The Darkness when they are playing. However, certain weapons shine brighter than others regarding how effective they are in combat scenarios.
One of the best weapons is the Destiny 2 Palindrome god roll. This weapon has a group of perks that most players have decided to be the very best for this particular Hand Cannon when it comes to player versus environment and player versus player battles.
With this in mind, here are the perks you should be trying to get on your Palindrome to have the Destiny 2 Palindrome god roll in your inventory.
Destiny 2 Palindrome god roll
Now, the perks you want for this Hand Cannon will differ depending on the kind of activity you plan to use this Hand Cannon in when playing.
You can find all of the best perks for this weapon when it comes to player versus environment situations below:
- Barrel: Fluted Barrel
- Magazine: Extended Mag
- Perk 1: Outlaw
- Perk 2: Thresh
When it comes to player versus player battles in the Crucible or Trials of Osiris, you will want the following perks for this Hand Cannon below:
- Barrel: Smallbore
- Magazine: Ricochet Rounds
- Perk 1: Killing Wind
- Perk 2: Rangefinder
Unfortunately, there is no guaranteed way of getting the Palindrome god roll.
The perks you get on a weapon are random, so players must pray to the RNG gods that the next time they get this weapon from a random drop or when it is available at a vendor that it is set up to be either the PVE or PVP Destiny 2 Palindrome god roll.
For more Destiny 2, check out when Season of the Splicer is ending and when the next highly-anticipated season will begin, and stay tuned for future news and guides.
Image Credits: Bungie / light.gg / Fandom
How to get Warzone Phoenix Inferno blueprint
Warzone players love a good weapon blueprint, especially ones with as much detail as the latest Phoenix Inferno blueprint for...
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week: July 30
Are you curious about what the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards are this week? We have all of the...
Black Ops Cold War players want one major change for Mastercraft blueprints
Black Ops Cold War Mastercraft blueprints are great, giving players detailed thematic skins for their weapons, but some players want...