Bungie has quickly followed up the 3.2.0 update with a brand new 188.8.131.52 update for Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer. These are all the hot new improvements and patch notes for the latest season of the game.
Season of the Splicer has officially launched, replacing the great run that Season of the Chosen had. Beyond Light’s epic expansion continues to mosey on with new weapons, new Weekly Challenges, a new Battle Pass, and the welcome addition of Transmog.
Destiny 2 is continuing to keep its long-term fans happy, welcome new ones aboard, and big updates like this will only continue to improve the game.
To improve the game before Season of the Splicer, the 3.2.0 update was released, and it contained some bugs that the 184.108.40.206 update and patch notes look to improve.
Here are all of Bungie’s newest improvements for Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer.
Hotfix 220.127.116.11: Update & patch notes for Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer
- Four Lost Sectors have been added to the daily rotation of Legend or Master difficulty Lost Sectors!
- Fixed case-by-case issues with unresponsive or clumping combatants across various activities.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent AI enemies from firing in some 6-player activities when there are a lot of enemies alive in the area.
- 6v6 Crucible activities have an updated intro experience.
- You can now cycle through your teammates to view metrics associated with the activity you’re entering.
- Momentum Control and Team Scorched have returned and will be available as part of the weekly playlist rotation.
- Adjusted The Dead Cliff’s spawn points so that players are no longer placed on the edge of the cliff on match start.
- Fixed defeat audio sound for teammate defeats in private matches and in Showdown.
- Disabled mercy rule in private matches.
- Players can now join a private match in progress at any time, regardless of team scores or time remaining.
- Fixed inaccessible Heavy ammo placements on Distant Shore, Bannerfall, Widow’s Court, and Altar of Flame.
- Fixed a rare issue that could result in fronts not rotating due to a single living enemy hiding at a previously cleared front on the other side of the map.
- Fixed an incorrect wave progression on Legion’s Folly (Vex).
- Fixed an issue where a Scorn Abomination could become friendly and start attacking other Scorn.
- Fixed an issue where dropped motes would disappear immediately if the opposing team summoned their primeval.
- Fixed an issue where combatants in the Deep Six Gambit map would sometimes fail to move around or take cover.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing Warlock players to exploit Blink related abilities to remain on the opposing side during invasions in Gambit.
NEW LIGHT CAMPAIGN
- Improved the explanations in some tutorial messages.
- Tutorial messages will no longer pop up to distract players during Crucible and Gambit matches.
- Fixed an issue where players could abandon the ‘A Spark of Hope’ quest and not be able to recover it from the Quest Archive vendor in the Tower.
- The Moon:
- Fixed an issue where some quest enemies in Moon free roam would immediately respawn after being defeated.
- Fixed an issue where the Hive Rune could be missing from one of the stones from a chest puzzle on the Moon.
- Fixed an issue where some of the chest puzzles on the Moon weren’t appearing.
- Shaw Han now offers repeatable Cosmodrome bounties.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck behind the boss portal in the Veles Labyrinth Lost Sector.
- The Hive under the helicopters in the Divide will now always be that Ogre who first killed you back in 2014.
- All forgotten dead Ghosts left around the Cosmodrome have been removed and properly laid to rest.
- The Grottos now has player containment volumes around its water boundaries.
- Dreaming City:
- Fixed an issue where filling up your quest/bounty slots could result in players losing an ‘A Small Gift’ pursuit awarded to them.
- Fallen S.A.B.E.R.:
- During the first encounter inside Rasputin’s bunker, the death volume inside the bottomless pits has been lowered to give players a chance to recover.
- Sped up the transition from orbit briefing dialog to the gameplay by a few seconds.
- Fixed an issue where dialog lines from the previous area’s public events could play during the Warsat encounter.
- Player’s Ghosts now immediately revive when the strike ends.
- The first fireteam member to enter the Warsat area should now reliably see the Warsat falling – be careful!
- The Devil’s Lair:
- Removed some objects that could be interacted with but had no effect.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the air during the Sepiks Prime boss fight when using Thundercrash.
- Fixed an issue where Sepiks Prime was taking more damage than intended.
- Inverted Spire:
- As the boss fight progresses to lower layers, any player’s Ghost left above will now spawn on the current layer.
- Warden of Nothing:
- Fixed an issue where the number of champions killed was not always being tracked correctly.
- Fixed an issue where some Cabal champions were missing from the arena fight in the ruins of the old Prison of Elders.
- The Corrupted:
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck behind in the Ogre room if other members of the fireteam ran too far ahead of them.
- The Disgraced:
- Fixed an issue where players who had completed the New Light campaign would always hear the New Light dialogue during the strike instead of the normal dialogue.
- Fixed issues where players could get locked out of the boss room and joining players could spawn in too far behind their fireteam.
- Proving Grounds:
- Fixed an issue where the strike name was written as Proving Ground.
- Stop the Ether Ritual:
- Fixed an issue where the UI wouldn’t always display that you had engaged with the public event.
- Hive Ritual:
- Fixed an issue where players would engage with the public event simply by being in the same area on the Moon.
- Deep Stone Crypt:
- Fixed an issue where players could hop off Sparrows to reset the fire in the basement of the Crypt Security encounter.
- Fixed an issue where players can avoid having the Rally Banner removed after starting the final encounter.
- Fixed an exploit where players can complete the Atraks-1 challenge mode by having players sucked out of the airlock.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to trigger a quarantine in the Crypt Security encounter by using a finisher on combatants.
- Garden of Salvation:
- Fixed an issue where some music would fail to play while on the Divinity quest.
- The Last Wish:
- Fixed an issue where Riven could start the wipe cast 20 seconds faster if she went to a certain side.
- Pit of Heresy:
- Fixed an issue that allowed the carry-object to be duplicated when dunking.
- Removed display cap on Player Waypoint Season Rank. Waypoint will now show player’s actual Season Rank when it’s above 999.
- Season Rank now shows up in player nameplate tooltips.
- Gilded Title gilding count displays on in-game player waypoints.
- Fixed an issue where some non-Gildable Seals were displaying with Gilding UI.
- Fixed an issue where the sound effect when gilding a title would not sync with animation.
- Moved fireteam privacy button in roster layout.
- Reduced dismantle time and improved dismantle efficiency on some older Fizzled items and currencies.
- Tooltips for items in Triumphs tab no longer display ‘Triumph’ for all types found within Record tab.
- Lore, Metric, etc. are all appropriately named.
- Several changes to Nav Mode:
- Separated Bounties from Quests in Nav Mode.
- All Bounties now appear in Nav Mode. They can no longer be Tracked as a result.
- Category switching on keyboard and mouse can now be controlled with the scroll wheel.
- Tracked Triumph now appears in its own Nav Mode category.
- H.E.L.M. now appears in the Director Destinations tab (moved from the Tower map) and has its own map.
- Legends added to the Director Destinations tab.
- Shortcut between HUD quest step notifications and quest details screen added for keyboard and mouse users.
- Updated loading hints regarding anti-Champion modifications.
- Appearance Customization has been added to the Vanity screen (below the Character screen).
- Players are now able to fully customize their armors shaders and ornaments from this screen.
- Players are also now able to unlock the appearances of any armor they have obtained using Clas Specific or MTX Tokens (Synthweave Bolts or Synthweave Template).
- Players are now able to apply shaders to all their armor at once via the Overview tab.
- Players are now able to preview shaders/ornaments on multiple pieces at once within the Appearance Customization screen.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- In Season of the Hunt, many armor mods were deprecated as a result of the change to the energy types of all weapon-focused armor mods being changed to Any Energy Type. The pre-Armor 2.0 version of these perks have also been deprecated.
- The Mindvault ornament can now be equipped on the Year-1 version of the Insurmountable Skullfort.
- Fixed an issue that was resulting in feminine character models utilizing masculine character model hands during certain cinematic scenes (e.g., gear and character preview screens) which was resulting in the hands visibly clipping through the gear wrap bits.
- Telesto will no longer incorrectly trigger the Death Throes perk of the Verity’s Brow Exotic.
- Khepri’s Sting will no longer grant Truesight when affected by another Guardian’s smoke bomb invisibility.
- Felwinter’s Helm will no longer cause 2020 Solstice armor glows to default to Void, regardless of the player’s current subclass.
- The Heavy Handed mod will now correctly work with the Shiver Strike melee.
- The Assassin’s Cowl, Severance Enclosure, and Felwinter’s Helm Exotics now trigger their effects on Stasis-powered melee takedowns.
- Severance Enclosure and Felwinter’s Helm now create their effects at the location of the enemy defeated by a powered melee, instead of originating at the player’s location.
- Added a full suite of Trace Rifle-focused armor mods to the game.
- Removed the Infusion Caps from all Legendary armor pieces issued or reissued in Season of the Worthy or later.
- Armor sets issued in Season of the Worthy and Season of Arrivals have had their Legacy armor mod socket replaced with a Combat Style armor mod socket.
- Removed the Infusion Caps from all Legendary weapons issued or reissued in Season of the Worthy or later.
- Weapon Archetypes
- Aggressive (120 rpm) Hand Cannons now have damage and aim assist falloff distance reduced by between 2 and 4 meters based on range stat.
- This roughly halves the range buff they received in Beyond Light.
- Vortex Frame Sword full energy Heavy attack ammo cost increased from 4 to 6.
- Removed chip damage from Swords.
- Increased Precision (450 rpm) Auto Rifle damage per bullet from 17 to 18.
- Added a rare Linear Fusion Rifle and Breech Grenade Launcher to the world loot pool.
- Increased Linear Fusion Rifle precision damage by 15%, and increased reserve ammo by 20%.
- Increased damage falloff start distance for Fusion Rifles, no effect on 100 range stat, +2m on 0 range stat.
- Quickdraw Handling bonus is now removed after 1s after switching to this weapon, or on aiming down sights.
- Replaced Quickdraw with Surplus on new and existing drops of Felwinter’s Lie and Astral Horizon.
- Frenzy bonus damage reduced from +20% to +15%.
- Reservoir Burst now increases magazine size in addition to its other effects, reduced full battery bonus damage from 33% to 25%.
- Subsistence no longer reduces reserve ammunition and Submachine Guns now receive the same ammo fraction per takedown that Auto Rifles do.
- High-Impact Reserves and Under Pressure are now active as long as their conditions are met (used to trigger on projectile fire).
- Unrelenting now more easily triggers in PvE (immediate trigger on orange bars) and heals 20% more.
- Sympathetic Arsenal now grants +20 reload in addition to its primary effect.
- Dragonfly now works on Heavy Shanks and Servitors, and occurs even faster than after the Season of the Chosen change.
- Hipfire Grip gains +1 degrees precision hip fire angle threshold, +1.2x reticule stickiness falloff distance (increase from the Season of Arrivals buff).
- Iron Grip, Iron Gaze, Iron Reach secondary stat penalty reduced from -40 to –30.
- Osmosis and Elemental Capacitor now works when playing a Stasis subclass.
- Elemental Capacitor with a Stasis subclass grants +recoil direction and reduces ADS move speed penalty.
- No Distractions trigger time reduced from 1.5s to 1s and flinch reduction increased from 30% to 35%.
- Celerity now always grants +20 handling and +20 reload in addition to the triggered effect.
- Bottomless Grief now always grants +30 magazine stat in addition to the triggered effect.
- Adept Mag and Adept Targeting secondary stat penalty reduced from -20 to -15, fixed Adept Mag not granting reserves when applied to a Sword.
- Adept Counterbalance has increased recoil direction benefit.
- Mida Multitool catalyst perk changed from Outlaw to No Distractions.
- Hawkmoon has increased priority of Paracausal Charge and Paracausal Shot buff text (this was sometimes dropping off the bottom of the list).
- The Lament has reduced damage of revved Heavy attack by ~16%.
- Bastion chip damage removed and instead intrinsically staggers Unstoppable Champions. Increased spread angle by 13%.
- Ticuu’s Divination is now acquirable through the Monument to Lost Lights kiosk in the Tower.
- Bug fixes
- Surrounded perk buff will no longer linger when using Surrounded Spec mod.
- Fixed an issue where Symmetry was able to cause damage to friendly teammates in Crucible using its alternate-fire mode.
- Fixed an issue where precision Hand Cannons would show down arrow on magazine stat when applying a Backup Mag mod.
- Fixed an issue where magazine size would always display a green increase arrow even when the magazine decreases on Temporal Clause.
- Fixed an issue where thresh would trigger a generic buff SFX on each kill, even if Super energy is full.
- Fixed and issue where Cloudstrike could trigger the lightning storm even if shooting invulnerable targets.
- Fixed an issue where Bad Juju’s emissive color was white instead of its normal green.
- Fixed an issue where Summoner Auto Rifle’s emissive color was white instead of its normal orange.
- Fixed an issue where Seventh Seraph Shotgun ornament had artifacting near the bolt.
- Fixed an issue where Adored Sniper Rifle was using Beyond Light Watermark instead of Season of the Hunt Watermark.
- Fixed and issue where MIDA Multi-Tool had animation popping in first person when coming out of a sprint.
- Fixed an issue where Adept Mag did not work on Sola’s Scar.
POWER AND PROGRESSION
- The Infusion Cap for weapons and armor has risen 10 points. All sources will now offer upgrades up to 1260, Powerful sources up to 1310, and Pinnacle sources will go to 1320.
BOUNTIES AND PURSUITS
- The Exo Stranger has a new Stasis Aspect quest available.
- Requires Beyond Light ownership, campaign completion, and acquisition of all prior Stasis Aspects from the Stranger.
- Fixed an issue where Step 2 of the Born in Darkness Part 2 quest unintentionally changed to only require using Stasis abilities against 30 combatants instead of the original 60. The objective has been returned to the original value. Players who have not yet completed this quest step will have to use Stasis abilities against 60 combatants.
- Weapon-focused bounties now cycle on a weekly rotation instead of random.
- Fixed an issue where Eris Morn’s post-campaign Memories quests weren’t showing on her map marker.
- Fixed an issue where the reward chest had no waypoint, making it easy to miss.
- Zavala, Shaxx, and Drifter have new daily and repeatable stasis bounties available.
- Gambit daily bounty and all three repeatable bounties require Stasis subclass acquisition.
ABILITIES, ASPECTS, AND FRAGMENTS
- Fixed a bug that was making the Hunter Arcstrider’s Way of the Warrior Combat Flow perk behave inconsistently.
- Colorblind Support
- Stasis abilities now have colorblind support:
- Enemy Crystals
- Enemy Squall
- Enemy Duskfield
- Enemy Bleak Watcher
- Player highlighting in Crucible now has colorblind support.
- Stasis abilities now have colorblind support:
- Subclass Tuning
- The freeze detonation from Silence & Squall has been reduced from 12m to 8.5m in radius.
- Enemy Squall now has a red ring to define its area as it approaches.
- Shiver Strike melee energy is now refunded when Glacial Quake ends.
- Fixed an issue in which players can trigger Whisper of Torment by standing in an opponent’s Barricade.
- Bleak Watcher Aspect now grants two fragment slots.
- Chaos Reach
- Fixed an issue with Chaos Reach Super that was allowing it to penetrate some thin walls or objects enough to damage and kill opponents on the other side.
- Reduced the health of the Fallen Dropship turrets.
- Added stat trackers for each Seal that can be gilded, tracking how many times the Seal has been gilded.
- The Well-Rested tooltip has been updated to direct players to Seasonal Challenges rather than Weekly Bounties.
- Added a Past header category for Seasonal Challenges, and moved any Season of the Chosen Seasonal Challenges with weapon, reputation, or lore rewards to the Season of the Chosen category under the Past.
- All other Season of the Chosen Seasonal Challenges are no longer available.
- Added a new XP reward size for Seasonal Challenges.
- Shaders are now unlockable items and no longer consumed upon application.
- Shaders no longer exist within the Inventory and can now be found within Collections.
- Any shader that has been unlocked in Collections can be applied to weapons or armor for the cost of 500 Glimmer.
- Existing shaders held in player Inventories, Vaults, and at the Postmaster have been removed.
- Shaders no longer exist within the Inventory and can now be found within Collections.
- Updated tooltip to inform players purchasing Season Pass ranks at rank 99, does NOT provide progress past rank 100.
- Seasonal armor will no longer drop from the Season Pass.
- Seasonal armor is now available exclusively through Seasonal activities and Seasonal Rank bonuses.
- Updated Season Pass Rank Rewards:
- Rank 5 – 25 Legendary Shards
- Rank 10 – 25 Legendary Shards
- Rank 15 – 5 Enhancement Cores
- Rank 20 – Exotic Engram
- Rank 25 – Legendary Engram
- Rank 14 – 25 Legendary Shards
- Rank 15 – 5 Enhancement Cores
- Rank 17 – 10,000 Glimmer
- Rank 24 – Legendary Engram
- Rank 27 – 5 Enhancement Cores
- Rank 34 – 3 Upgrade Modules
- Rank 37 – 10,000 Glimmer
- Rank 44 – 25 Legendary Shards
- Rank 47 – 3 Upgrade Modules
- Rank 54 – Exotic Engram
- Rank 57 – 5 Enhancement Cores
VALOR, INFAMY, AND GLORY
- Glory, Valor, and Infamy reputations have had their internal systems rebuilt to a unified implementation. In-game, players should expect minimal perceived changes.
- Unified Glory, Valor, and Infamy rank reputation tracking.
- Before Forsaken, Glory and Valor had only Major ranks (Guardian, Brave, etc.).
- After Forsaken, Glory and Valor gained sub-ranks (Brave I, II, III) alongside Infamy. However, all the historical tracking (Lifetime Ranks) and quest usage still used the original Major ranks.
- Now, the sub-ranks are now referred to simply as Ranks, and all usage has been converted to use them where appropriate. (I.e., all lifetime values and quest targets have been multiplied by three.)
- Glory playlists no longer block Valor win streaks from declining.
- The Valor badge now appears on the Trials launch screen.
- Infamy win streak bonus is now linear (+35 points per win).
- Glory win streak bonus is now linear (+20 points per win).
- Valor and Glory gains and rewards are now blocked by the PvP Banhammer.
- You are now no longer able to reset Valor or Infamy if you have a full stack of Ascendant Shards.
- Infamy rank reward Bygones is now available without restriction.
- Infamy rank reward Distant Relation is available if it has never been acquired before.
- Unified Glory, Valor, and Infamy rank reputation tracking.
- Ada-1 has returned to the Tower with a variety of new offerings.
- Once the Seasonal introductory quest is completed, players can visit Ada-1 to pick up Armor Synthesis Bounties to earn materials for up to 10 Armor Synthesis per class per Season.
- Banshee-44 no longer offers Armor mods and will instead offer a selection of Weapon mods which will rotate daily.
- When Xur’s inventory includes an Exotic armor piece with a perk effect that depends on the use of a particular ability, that armor piece should more reliably come with a higher stat value in the stat that governs the cooldown of that ability.
FOCUSED UMBRAL ENGRAMS AND PRISMATIC RECASTER
- Focused Umbral Engrams now auto-decrypt when obtained via the Prismatic Recaster.
- The visual states for Focusing options on the Prismatic Recaster have been streamlined to reduce visual clutter and confusion.
PLATFORMS AND SYSTEMS
- Added motion blur, chromatic aberration, and film grain settings options to Xbox One and PS4.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Sparrow cleanup when the rider exited the game unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue causing gear in the Destiny Content Vault to erroneously drop from strike-unique loot lists.
- Sparrows no longer time out after seven seconds and can now stay in the world semi-indefinitely.
- Just please be respectful where you park them.
- Players can now easily filter the offerings in the Eververse Storefront Archive tab.
- Offerings have increased to 200+ items in the Archive.
- Store tab now displays a sheen when Bright Engrams are available for decrypting.
Image Credit: Bungie
Destiny 2 Xur location and items: January 21- 25
Here is where you can find Xur the Merchant and get different Exotic items for yourself when playing Destiny 2.
You can get Exotic items for yourself in Destiny 2 by visiting Xur the merchant. This character moves around, so here is his location and all the items that you can get from him.
You can also get different Exotic items each week by visiting the merchant, Xur. He hangs out in random locations around the map, and this guide will let you know where to find him along with his inventory.
Where to find Xur the Merchant in Destiny 2
Xur’s location in Destiny 2 changes each week. Currently, Xur can be found on Nessus, standing on a tree by the Watcher’s Grave.
- Read more: Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards
Once you visit him, you can get yourself some neat new Exotic items to use in the game. Xur will provide you with items that are at the same power level as you.
Xur’s January 21 – 25 items in Destiny 2
You can find all of the items available for sale from Xur this week in Destiny 2 below:
- Telesto – Void fusion rifle
- St0mp-EE5 – Hunter legs
- Wormgod Caress – Titan arms
- Phoenix Protocol – Warlock chest
- Exotic Engram
- Exotic Cipher quest
Legendary Weapons & Armor
- Enigma’s Draw – Kinetic sidearm
- Seventh Seraph SI-2 – Void sidearm
- Night Watch – Kinetic scout rifle
- Wishbringer – Solar shotgun
- Toil and Trouble – Kinetic shotgun
- Interference VI – Arc grenade launcher
- Stars in Shadow – Solar pulse rifle
- Opulent armor set
This week’s collection of wares consists of impressive weapons, helmets, quests, and cosmetic items.
- Read more: How to claim Destiny 2 Prime Gaming rewards
You can equip these and reap their benefits when running into combat in Destiny 2 if you are looking for some new things to use against your enemies.
Stay tuned to Charlie INTEL for more Destiny 2, and check out the possible Destiny 2 and Halo crossover.
Image Credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards: January 21
The Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards are out for the week of January 21. Use our quick and easy guide to see what items can be redeemed.
Players who love to battle it out in competitive PvP action to earn Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards can now see what the week of January 21 has to offer.
Destiny 2‘s Trial of Osiris has become a staple of Bungie’s sci-fi shooter, thanks to its heated action, and the rewards for January 21 are now available to see.
One of the most popular game modes that the first-person shooter offers is, no doubt, Trials of Osiris, which is the game’s competitive multiplayer playlist that allows Guardians to test their skills against other players.
One of the exciting factors of this game mode, besides proving your skills, is the new set of rewards that players can earn with their success every week. Here is the newest set of Trials of Osiris rewards in Destiny 2.
What are the Trials of Osiris rewards for January 21 in Destiny 2?
The Trials of Osiris is an end-game Crucible event that resets its rewards and map every Friday at 9 AM PST / 1 PM EST / 6 PM GMT. The more reputation you can earn in Bungie’s Trials of Osiris, the better quality of rewards you will receive in Destiny 2.
The map that players fight on changes each week, with the current map being Twilight Gap.
Here is the complete list of Trials of Osiris rewards for the previous week:
- Reputation Rank 4: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 7: Enhancement Prism (3)
- Reputation Rank 10: Trials Weapon (Changes on every rank reset)
- Reputation Rank 13: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 16: Trials Weapon (Changes on every rank reset)
- Flawless Reward: Sola’s Scar (Legendary Sword) (Adept)
To earn the Flawless Reward, players will need to win seven Trials of Osiris matches without losing a single game.
It’s a tough feat, no doubt, but it’s doable with enough skill, patience, and understanding of the game’s mechanics.
- Passage of Ferocity – Your third match win grants a bonus win. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Mercy – Forgives one loss per run. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth – Increased Trials Rank points from reaching 3, 5, and 7 match wins on a ticket. (15000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence – Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (20000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)
Hopefully, this week’s Trials of Osiris rewards are worth you going after and can be used to make your overall Destiny 2 experience more fruitful and enjoyable!
Image Credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Anniversary Event hints at Halo crossover
Destiny 2 players have spotted some Halo weapons in the upcoming 30th Anniversary event, and they believe it could be teasing a crossover.
The Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack will arrive in Destiny 2 soon, and the teasers appear to show Guardian’s rocking some very familiar Halo weapons. This has sparked rumors that a Halo crossover will be arriving in Destiny 2 soon.
Bungie kickstarted the legendary Halo franchise back in 2001 but since parting ways with Microsoft, has now moved on to developing and supporting Destiny. Now, Halo is in the hands of 343 Industries.
Bungie will celebrate its 30th anniversary with a special Destiny 2 event that brings over content and cosmetics from its previous games. Although it’s Bungie’s most famous franchise, there was no confirmation that any Halo content would arrive.
However, on the 30th Anniversary Pack’s Steam page, eagle-eyed players believe they have spotted Halo weapons that tease a crossover.
The Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack launches on December 7 and brings a new Dungeon, as well as the Gjallarhorn Exotic Rocket Launcher, and weapons and armor from its previous games – Myth and Marathon.
Although Halo put Bungie on the map, the end of its Microsoft partnership has meant that Destiny and Halo have never had a crossover. However, it appears that could change.
Players have spotted weapons that look extremely similar to Halo’s classic Battle Rifle and Focus Rifle (or Covenant Carbine) in an image from Destiny 2’s ‘Dares of Eternity’ activity.
Some also believed that they spotted a Needler in the same image, but it’s actually a new armor set where the shoulder piece has some very familiar purple needles poking out of it.
However, there’s no guarantee that this will be an official crossover. It’s likely that Bungie has crafted new weapons that are inspired by Halo’s but in such a way that it doesn’t directly bring them over.
While an official crossover is possible, we’ll need to wait until the 30th Anniversary event releases to know just how much Halo will arrive in Destiny 2.
You can also check out how to get Destiny 2’s Last Word Hand Cannon and Halo Infinite devs teasing a stronger anti-cheat is on the way.
Image Credit: Bungie / 343 Industries
Warzone player discovers “genius” unlimited ammo exploit
A new exploit has been found in Warzone Pacific Season 1 that allows players to farm unlimited ammo with Fully...
Apex Legends ad teases Season 12 Olympus map update & care package changes
Apex Legends Season 12 will bring a fresh update to the Olympus battle royale map, which players have been given...
How to complete Player Moments Dest SBC in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team
Sergino Dest is looking like the best right back in La Liga, and FUT players won't want to miss his...