Destiny 2 receives a fresh reset every week, and this brings a plethora of new changes to explore. We’ll go over everything that arrived in the game in the April 6 Weekly Reset.
Weekly Resets have been a consistent part of Destiny since the game first launched in 2014. The developers use these to bring new content and to reset activities so that players can start grinding through them.
A new Weekly Reset dropped on April 6, so there are various new changes and adjustments to explore in the game. We’ll go over everything you need to know about these, including all the rewards you can earn.
When is the Destiny 2 Weekly Reset?
Since these changes drop every week, you’ll want to ensure that you get your Destiny 2 bounties in ahead of the reset. It helps to know when your progress will reset is key so that you can plan for the coming week.
The good news is that this update drops at the exact same time each week unless Bungie specify otherwise. Hope into the game every Tuesday at 10AM PT | 1PM ET | 6PM BST | 3AM AEST (Wednesday), to see these changes.
Nightfall – The Ordeal: Fallen S.A.B.E.R.
The new Weekly Reset will have your Fireteam take on the Fallen S.A.B.E.R. Strike. This Nightfall comes with three distinct modes that will present you with some neat rewards upon successful completion.
We’ve gone over each every modifier in the table below:
|Adept||· Hot Knife: Shanks now have Solar Shields.|
|Hero||· All previous modifiers|
· Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
· Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
· Champions: Fallen: This mode contains both Barrier and Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Overload mod, respectively.
· Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
· S.A.B.E.R. Protocol: Incoming Solar and environmental damage increased.
|Legend||· All previous modifiers|
· Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
· Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
· Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
|Master||· All previous modifiers|
· Chaff: Radar is disabled.
· Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields.
· Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
Completing the Fallen S.A.B.E.R. Strike will grant you the following rewards:
- Nightfall Rotation Drop: THE SWARM (Machine Gun)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotation: Clash
Clash is a Weekly Rotational Team Deathmatch mode that pits teams of six players against each other. Your objective will be to score 150 points before the timer runs out.
Alternatively, you can also win simply by scoring more points than your opponents in these matches.
Vanguard Burn: Arc Singe
Arc is an elemental type related to electricity in Destiny 2. During this week’s Vanguard Burn the Arc Singe has applied a modifier that lets you and your enemies deal more damage with Arc weapons and abilities.
The new Weekly Reset has brought some new activities for you to try out when you jump into Europa. You can complete these to gain some experience and level up.
Here’s everything that you’ll get to do:
- Eclipsed Zone: Cadmus Ridge
- Empire Hunt: The Technocrat: Defeat Eramis’s technology expert, Praksis, the Technocrat.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Safeguard: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your defensive abilities amongst a Vex onslaught.
- Wandering Nightmare: Fallen Council (Archer’s Line)
- Trove Guardian is in Hellmouth
- Nightmare Hunt: Isolation: Defeat the Nightmare of Taniks, the Scarred.
- Nightmare Hunt: Pride: Defeat the Nightmare of Skolas, Kell of Kells.
- Nightmare Hunt: Servitude: Defeat the Nightmare of Zydron, Gate Lord.
- Dreaming City: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger’s Seclude
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
That covers everything you can do after the April 6 Weekly Reset in Destiny 2. We’ll update this page each week so you’ve always got the latest information.
Image Credits: Bungie
Competitive Destiny game could be in development with Bungie job listing
A Bungie job posting strongly points toward a new competitive game set within the Destiny universe being in development.
According to a job listing from July 2022, Bungie are developing an “exciting new title” in the Destiny universe with competitive elements.
Destiny 2 is currently in its 17th season and is showing no sign of slowing down, with rumors claiming a Destiny mobile game is in development and a job listing pointing towards a competitive title being in development.
Destiny devs Bungie are certainly no stranger to developing games that competitive players love, with the original Halo trilogy having a booming esports scene. Now, this job listing appears to confirm that Bungie are developing a brand-new competitive game set in the Destiny universe.
Bungie’s job posting reveals they are looking for a Senior Concept Artist to work on an “exciting new title” where the dev will need to work on “guns, characters, armors, vehicles, environments, and other seasonal art needs.”
- Read more: Every Destiny 2 DLC and Expansion: Full list
The job posting is rather vague when describing the game, but there are a couple of bullet points that give us a strong indication.
The listing appears to confirm that it’s associated with Destiny, where the Concept Artist will need to “Continually push aesthetics of the Destiny universe.”
There’s no guarantee that it’s a competitive-focused game but it should have at least a competitive element where “Experience with and love of competitive games” is listed as a “nice-to-have skill.”
Aside from these snippets of information, what the game’s about is anyone’s guess. It’s possible that it’ll be a standalone version of the Crucible mode, but with it being a “new title” it’s unlikely.
The job listing also doesn’t clarify if this is the leaked mobile title or something completely different, but don’t expect it anytime soon if they’re still hiring senior developers.
For more PvP leaks and rumors, you can check out everything we know about Modern Warfare 2’s leaked Tarkov-inspired DMZ mode.
Image Credit: Bungie
Is Destiny getting a mobile game? Leaks & rumors
Bungie are allegedly working on a new Destiny mobile title, and here’s everything we know about it, including all leaks and rumors.
There are rumors that the Destiny 2 developers are currently working on a brand-new mobile game with NetEase Interactive, and here’s everything that we know about this.
Many popular video game series like Apex Legends and Call of Duty have released mobile titles, and new rumors suggest that the Destiny 2 developers currently have plans to do the same thing.
Is Destiny getting a mobile game?
The Chinese company NetEase has previously worked on mobile titles like Diablo Immortal, and The Game Post claims that it is currently hiring staff to work on an “unannounced FPS mobile game.”
- Read More: Most popular Apex Legends characters
According to The Game Post, this information came from a “source with knowledge of NetEase’s development plans” and Bungie are said to be collaborating with the Chinese conglomerate for this project.
Bungie has allegedly been working on a new Destiny game for “over two years now” so they might be bringing a mobile port similar to Apex Legends mobile or the upcoming Warzone Mobile. However, it’s possible that they could be developing an entirely new IP altogether.
Is there a Destiny Mobile release date?
At the time of writing, no release date has been confirmed for this mobile game. However, it’s been 5 years since Destiny 2 first arrived, so it wouldn’t be surprising if Bungie are gearing up to release a new entry. We’ll let you know once we hear anything about the release date.
- Read more: How to spectate in Fortnite
It’s worth keeping in mind that this information is based on leaks, so be sure to take it with a grain of salt until we get official confirmation from either company about the development of this title.
We’ll be sure to update this article with more information about Bungie’s alleged mobile title as it becomes available, including any leaks and details about the plot or gameplay. So, be sure to check back with us!
Image credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards: May 20
The Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards are out for the week of May 20. Use our quick and easy guide to see what items can be redeemed.
Players who love to battle it out in competitive PvP action to earn Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards can now see what the week of May 20 has to offer.
Destiny 2‘s Trial of Osiris has become a staple of Bungie’s sci-fi shooter, thanks to its heated action, and the rewards for May 20 are now available to see.
One of the most popular game modes that the first-person shooter offers is, no doubt, Trials of Osiris, which is the game’s competitive multiplayer playlist that allows Guardians to test their skills against other players.
One of the exciting factors of this game mode, besides proving your skills, is the new set of rewards that players can earn with their success every week. Here is the newest set of Trials of Osiris rewards in Destiny 2, the Witch Queen update.
What are the Trials of Osiris rewards for May 20 in Destiny 2?
The Trials of Osiris is an end-game Crucible event that resets its rewards and map on Fridays at 9 AM PST / 1 PM EST / 6 PM GMT.
- Read More: Destiny 2 Xur location and items this week
The more reputation you can earn in Bungie’s Trials of Osiris, the better quality of rewards you will receive in Destiny 2.
Trials of Osiris May 20 map
The map that players fight on changes each week, keeping things fresh and exciting for players. Here is the Trials of Osiris map for the week starting May 20 in Destiny 2:
- Endless Vale
Trials of Osiris May 20 rewards
Here is the complete list of Trials of Osiris rewards for this week:
- Reputation Rank 4: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 7: Enhancement Prism (3)
- Reputation Rank 10: Trials Weapon (Changes for each rank reset)
- Reputation Rank 13: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 16: Trials Weapon (Changes for each rank reset)
- Flawless Reward: Aisha’s Embrace (Adept)
To earn the Flawless Reward, players will need to win seven Trials of Osiris matches without losing a single game.
- Read More: Every Destiny 2 DLC and Expansion: Full list
It’s a tough feat, no doubt, but it’s doable with enough skill, patience, and understanding of the game’s mechanics.
- Passage of Ferocity – Your third match win grants a bonus win. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Mercy – Forgives one loss per run. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth – Increased Trials Rank points from reaching 3, 5, and 7 match wins on a ticket. (15000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence – Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (20000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)
So, there you have it, that’s all the information you’ll need for this week’s Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris, make sure you try your best to get after these rewards, as they can be used to make your overall Destiny 2 experience more fruitful and enjoyable!
Image Credits: Bungie
Powerful Apex Legends glitch allows players to carry active Heat Shields on their head
Apex Legends players have noticed a new glitch in Season 14 which allows Heat Shields to be placed on character's...
How many people play MultiVersus? 2022 player count
MultiVersus is a new fighting game that is taking the world by storm, so let's find out how many people...
Huge Black Ops 4 campaign leak reveals scrapped ‘Career’ mode details & concept art
Black Ops 4's scrapped campaign has reportedly appeared online in a huge leak showing off concept art and breaking down...