You can get Exotic items for yourself in Destiny 2 by visiting Xur the merchant. This character moves around, so here is his location and all the items that you can get from him.
You can also get different Exotic items each week by visiting the merchant, Xur. He hangs out in random locations around the map, and this guide will let you know where to find him along with his inventory.
Where to find Xur the Merchant in Destiny 2
Xur’s location in Destiny 2 changes each week. Currently, Xur can be found in the Arcadian Valley, in the Nessus.
- Read more: Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards
Once you visit him, you can get yourself some neat new Exotic items to use in the game. Xur will provide you with items that are at the same power level as you.
Xur’s May 20 – 24 items in Destiny 2
You can find all of the items available for sale from Xur this week in Destiny 2 below:
- Exotic Engram: 97 Legendary Shards
- Xenology quest: Free
- Telesto – Fusion Rifle: 29 Legendary Shards
- Gemini Jester – Leg Armor: 23 Legendary Shards
- Actium War Rig – Chest Armor: 23 Legendary Shards
- Verity’s Brow – Helmet: 23 Legendary Shards
- Hawkmoon – Hand Cannon: 200 Legendary Shards
- Dead Man’s Tale – Scout Rifle: 200 Legendary Shards
Legendary Weapons & Armor
- Long Shadow – Sniper Rifle: 50 Legendary Shards
- Seventh Seraph SAW – Machine Gun: 50 Legendary Shards
- Seventh Sereph S1-2- Sidearm: 50 Legendary Shards
- Whispering Slab – Bow: 50 Legendary Shards
- Widow’s Bite – Sniper Rifle: 50 Legendary Shards
- Royal Entry – Rocket Launcher: 50 Legendary Shards
- Eternal Blazon – Scout Rifle: 50 Legendary Shards
- Holdfast armor set
This week’s collection of wares consists of impressive weapons, helmets, quests, and cosmetic items.
- Read more: Every Destiny 2 DLC and Expansion: Full list
You can equip these and reap their benefits when running into combat in Destiny 2 if you are looking for some new things to use against your enemies.
Stay tuned to Charlie INTEL for more Destiny 2, and for more gaming news, check out our piece on Sony’s acquisition of Bungie, the developers of Destiny 2.
Image Credits: Bungie
When is the next Vanguard & Warzone Pacific Double XP event?
We have the dates and times for the next CoD: Vanguard and Warzone Pacific Double XP event to help you...
How to unlock Lienna 57 in Warzone & Vanguard Season 5 Reloaded
Here's how you can unlock the brand-new Lienna 57 LMG in the Warzone Pacific and Vanguard Season 5 Reloaded update.
FIFA 23 custom tactics guide: Best formations & player instructions
Here's a guide to the best FIFA 23 custom tactics and formations to implement so you can dominate Ultimate Team.