Destiny 2’s Trials of Osiris were originally supposed to release on November 13, but they have now been delayed. This means that they won’t be added to Beyond Light until later.
Destiny 2’s Beyond Light came out earlier this week and it has proven to be quite ambitious. It has brought forth a lot of exciting new content, and has also shown the surprise return of some old Destiny staples. However this expansion didn’t arrive without bringing a few issues with it.
Earlier Bungie had announced on Twitter that the Trials of Osiris crucible event would arrive in a few weeks. Now a turn of events has lead to the arrival being delayed from today. Bungie has stated that the Trials will not be arriving to Destiny 2 on November 13 as scheduled. Instead, the updates have led to them pushing back the release date to the end of the month.
Bungie support issued the following message: “Due to a recently discovered issue, Trials of Osiris will not be available until the weekend of November 27, 2020.”
The Trials of Osiris would usually take place between Friday and Tuesday. Players would take part in elimination games in the hopes of winning some high tier loot such as weapons and armor. The launch of the Beyond Light expansion brought new changes to the trials. These include a boosted power level requirement, along with new Adept Weapons and mods to flawless chest rewards.
The developers announced these changes in the following statement:
“Beginning in Beyond Light, all existing Trials weapons have Adept versions. Our intent is for all new Trials weapons to have an Adept version in the future, with their infusion caps matching the Season they were introduced in. For our first round of Adepts, their infusion caps will be set to that of Season of the Worthy. Additionally, we will be introducing Adept weapon mods into the sandbox in Beyond Light, which can only be applied to Adept weaponry.”
The exact problem that caused the delay is unknown at the moment, but the game has suffered many new glitches since the expansion went live. Players everywhere have found several exploits that they posted about online, although thankfully Bungie reacted quickly and deployed patches to fix these problems.
Destiny fans who were eagerly awaiting these trials will have to wait for a bit longer, but there is still a lot of interesting content to explore in Beyond Light. A lot has yet to be revealed so stay tuned!
How to get Eyes of Tomorrow rocket launcher in Destiny 2: Beyond Light
The Eyes Of Tomorrow exotic rocket launcher has arrived in Destiny 2. Here’s how you can get it.
The end of the Deep Stone Crypt raid in Beyond Light has unlocked many new exotic weapons in Destiny 2, including The Eyes Of Tomorrow exotic rocket launcher.
Destiny 2’s Beyond Light expansion has a plethora of new content available after the Deep Stone Crypt raid took place on November 21. Players who completed the raid unlocked powerful new gear and secrets. Now you can find many new exotic weapons all over Europa.
One new exotic weapon is called The Eyes of Tomorrow. This is a rocket launcher that’s becoming so popular that it’s being compared to Gjallarhorn, the most well known Exotic weapon from the original Destiny. Here is everything you need to know about it.
Eyes Of Tomorrow Exotic Rocket Launcher Perks
- Eyes On All: Lock onto multiple targets and hit them all with a single rocket at each of them. You will still fire six mini-rockets when locked onto a single target.
- Adaptive Ordnance: If you take out four enemies with one shot then the next shot will get a slight damage boost.
These perks make it clear why the weapon is being compared to Gjallarhorn since the latter was also able to lock on to and fire at multiple targets at once. This makes the Eyes Of Tomorrow ideal for dealing with hoards of enemies simultaneously, as well as for taking out raid bosses. All the missiles fired will target the boss if he’s the only one you were locked on to.
How To Get The Eyes Of Tomorrow
The only way to acquire The Eyes of Tomorrow is to complete the Deep Stone Crypt. You will have to win in your final encounter against the boss Taniks, the Abomination. Beat him and you’ll get this exotic weapon as a bonus drop in the final chest.
You will have one chance per week to get this exotic rocket launcher with one character. Luckily, the boss fight has been nerfed since the contest mode ended so you’ve got a greater chance of success. If you have a fireteam of Level 1240 or more then you will be able to progress through the Deep Stone Crypt without encountering much trouble.
The Eyes Of Tomorrow exotic rocket launcher is a rare drop but one that’s worth chasing because of the immense power it gives you. Be sure to spring for it whenever you get the chance.
How to get Destiny 2: Beyond Light’s Cloudstrike sniper
Destiny 2’s Cloudstrike sniper rifle certainly packs a punch, and here’s everything you need to know to get your hands on it.
The Deep Stone Crypt has unlocked new content for Beyond Light. This includes new exotic weapons such as The Cloudstrike sniper rifle. Here’s how you can get your hands on this powerful weapon.
The Beyond Light expansion for Destiny 2 is filled to the brim with new content. When you land on Europa, you will find new kinds of enemies, environments, and items, including some exotic gear you can find on Jupiter’s icy moon.
Cloudstrike is a unique and powerful exotic sniper rifle that became available after the completion of the recent Deep Stone Crypt raid. If you’re the type of player who prefers to camp and pick off his foes from long range, then you’ll want to swing for this gun. Here is everything you need to know about the Cloudstrike sniper.
Cloudstrike exotic sniper perks
Many sniper rifles are no longer available in Beyond Light following the completion of the raid. The Cloudstrike is one of the few left and it has 5 unique perks:
- Fluted Barrel: Boost to handling speed and stability
- Alloy Magazine: Weapon reloads faster when the magazine runs out
- Hand-Laid Stock: Improved stability
- Stormbringer: Formation of a lightning storm after multiple precision hits
- Mortal Polarity: Lightning forms from precision hits and final blows
The Cloudstrike does bonus lightning damage to enemies hit by rapid precision hits, especially those with a lot of health. This makes the weapon ideal when battling raid bosses.
How to acquire Cloudstrike in Destiny 2
Here’s how Guardians can acquire the Cloudstrike exotic sniper rifle:
- Talk with the Exo Stranger to start the “A Hard Rain Falls” quest
- Kill foes, complete public events and patrols in the week’s Eclipsed zone until you reach 1000 points. This week it’s in Eventide Ruins.
- Tell the Exo Stranger about your success to complete the quest and he will give you the High Albedo.
- Unlock both the Tier 1 and Tier 2 Europan Explorer nodes 1 in Variks the Loyal’s Sabotage menu by completing their assigned objectives
- Farm the new Empire Hunts playlist and you will be rewarded with The Cloudstrike sniper rifle
If you want to get the weapon faster then attempt the last step with the Adept difficulty setting. The weapon is extremely valuable because of how much damage you can deal with its precision hits and rolls. Whether you’re facing raid bosses or other players, the Cloudstrike exotic sniper rifle is a must-have.
How to unlock The Lament exotic sword in Destiny 2: Beyond Light
Here is how you unlock the new exotic sword in Destiny 2 Beyond Light.
Following the first completion of the Deep Stone Crypt raid in Beyond Light, Destiny 2 players can now get their hands on The Lament exotic sword. Here’s how you can add it to your inventory.
Destiny 2’s Beyond Light expansion has officially opened, with Deep Stone Crypt kicking off on November 21. Players took the opportunity to collect powerful new gear, and complete every task in order to find what the raid was hiding within.
With new activities unlocked after the raid completion, the exotic sword known as The Lament can now be obtained by players. Swords have proven to be extremely powerful in combat in recent seasons, so if you’re looking to give yourself an advantage, here is everything you need to know about this exotic weapon.
The Lament sword perks
The Lament is a solar sword that has many perks to give it a boost above other melee weapons. The Banshee’s Wail perk makes this a truly formidable weapon, allowing users to create revved attacks that deal even more damage.
There are five total perks on The Lament, which are:
- Jagged Edge: Damage boost but with less sword ammo
- Revved Consumption: Heals the user after dealing damage to a foe
- Enduring Guard: Guard has maximum efficiency and high endurance at the cost of low resistance
- Tireless Blade: Every other powered kill gives you ammo
- Banshee’s Wail: Revs up sword blade damage that stacks up after dealing damage with revved attacks. Also boosts shield bypass and adds shield piercing.
How to unlock The Lament sword
After the completion of the Deep Stone Crypt, an 11-step questline called ‘Lost Lament’ becomes available. You will get a notification about it after logging in to Destiny 2: Beyond Light. You don’t need to complete the raid yourself in order to do the quest.
Here is how you can complete the Lost Lament exotic quest:
- Visit the tower and talk to Banshee-44 in order to unlock the Lost Lament exotic quest
- Find and scan 3 dead Exos on Europa. You can find them:
- At the center of Cadmus Ridge
- In the front left corner of the boss area in the Perdition Lost Sector Ridge.
- By an ice formation on the right-hand side of the Asterion Abyss
- Locate the Destiny 2 Giant Exo in the Exo facility
- Talk with Clovis Bray at the Exo facility on Europa and you will have to prove yourself to him.
- Kill 100 Vex with Swords
- Kill a total of 20 enemies that are either Minotaurs, Hydras, or Cyclopes.
- Go to commander Zavala and Variks and complete the quests you get form them if you haven’t already. You need to have completed the Beyond Light campaign as well as the following quests:
- “Reclaiming Europa”
- “Empire’s Fall”
- “The Dark Priestess”
- Complete and Exo Challenge on your map
- Defeat 60 Vex with finishers
- Complete The Glassway” strike and take down the Harpy to collect blade pieces
- Return to the Tower and talk to Banshee-44 about the broken blade
- Head to Eventide Ruins and explore the Bunker E15 Lost Sector
- Complete the mission “Reforging the Past” to get the Lament exotic sword
- Speak with Banshee-44 back at the tower
The Lament exotic sword will become unlocked after these steps, and you can access it from your inventory.
Although these steps seem like they could take a while, some of the tasks required to unlock The Lament are actually available during your playthrough, so you may find you have ticked some off before you even start your quest.
Fortnite Season 5 leak: Baby Yoda, ‘Crew’ Subscription & more
Fortnite Season 5 is almost here and it will bring us a new subscription service and Baby Yoda, according to...
Call Of Duty Mobile: Best Loadout for the AGR 556 SMG
The AGR 556 is a formidable SMG in CoD Mobile. Here's the best loadout for it.
Cold War glitch removes bushes from Cartel and players love it
Bushes have long been a complaint from the Black Ops Cold War community, and one lucky player got a taste...