The War Bonds event is now live in Call of Duty: WWII through May 15! Players have three ways to earn a total of up to 500 Call of Duty Points in game.
- Login Bonus: Log in to Call of Duty: WWII between May 10 and May 15 and get 200 Call of Duty Points. Visit the Mail Station to get your reward.
- Multiplayer Matches: Complete 10 multiplayer matches between May 10 and May 15 to get 200 Call of Duty Points. Once you complete your 10th match, your 200 Call of Duty Points will be available in the Mail Station for pick up.
- Sign Up for The Call of Duty Newsletter:
- Anyone who’s subscribed to the Call of Duty Newsletter before May 9th will receive 100 Call of Duty Points delivered to the Mail vendor before the War Bonds Event ends on May 15.
- Not subscribed to the Call of Duty Newsletter yet? Opt in to receive the newsletter between May 9 and May 15, and you will get 100 Call of Duty Points delivered between May 16 and May 22. Here’s how to opt in to the newsletter:
- Select SETTINGS from the Multiplayer or Nazi Zombies main menu.
- Select CALL OF DUTY ACCOUNT.
- If you don’t have a Call of Duty account, you can create and activate one here.
- Check the box accepting to receive emails about Call of Duty.
- Select UPDATE to complete your subscription.
Activision has announced a “War Bonds” Event in Call of Duty: WWII that will take place May 10 through May 15, where players can get up to 500 free Call of Duty Points.
- Players can earn 200 Call of Duty Points by just signing into Call of Duty: WWII between May 10 and May 15. Once you sign in, the 200 Call of Duty Points will be waiting in the Mail Station in-game.
- Players can earn another 200 Call of Duty Points by completing 10 MP Matches between May 10 and May 15.
- Players can earn another 100 Call of Duty Points by signing up for the Call of Duty Newsletter. Visit your Call of Duty Profile to opt in for the newsletter.
In addition, Activision is activating a Call of Duty Points Purchase Bonus – players who purchase Call of Duty Points and get Supply Drops will receive a bonus Common Supply Drop between May 10 and May 15.
SOURCE: Call of Duty
Warzone devs ‘fast-tracking’ fix for weapon glitch
Infinity Ward has posted a tweet confirming the studio is fast tracking a fix for the weapon glitch occurring in Call of Duty: Warzone, especially on PC.
The glitch blows the weapon’s polygon out of proportion when rendering causing it to block the entire screen.
This issue started to happen with the Season 5 update last week and is continuing to cause issues for many PC players. Many of the largest PC creators have voiced their frustration over the issue.
In a tweet, the studio confirms they are working to get out a fix ASAP.
A release time frame for this fix is not confirmed at the time of this writing, so stay tuned for updates.
Call of Duty: WWII now available for free with PS Plus on PS4
As announced on May 25, Call of Duty: WWII is one of the free games for PlayStation Plus members on PlayStation 4 for the month of June.
Call of Duty: WWII is now available for download on the PlayStation 4 store and is listed as free as long as you have an active PlayStation Plus membership on your account. Once you download it, it is yours to keep forever, as along as you maintain an active PlayStation Plus subscription.
Visit the PlayStation Store HERE to download. Players are also receiving 1,100 Call of Duty Points by downloading Call of Duty: WWII.
Call of Duty® returns to its roots with Call of Duty®: WWII – a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation. Land in Normandy on D-Day and battle across Europe through iconic locations in history’s most monumental war. Experience classic Call of Duty combat, the bonds of camaraderie, and the unforgiving nature of war against a global power throwing the world into tyranny.
Call of Duty®: WWII creates the definitive World War II next generation experience across three different game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Co-Operative. Featuring stunning visuals, the Campaign transports players to the European theater. Multiplayer marks a return to original, boots-on-the ground Call of Duty® gameplay. Authentic weapons and traditional run-and-gun action immerse you in a vast array of World War II–themed locations.
Call of Duty: WWII was first released in 2017 and developed by Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software. The title was Call of Duty’s big venture back to its roots of WWII era since the original release.
Call of Duty: WWII features a full campaign experience, multiplayer experience with new modes like War mode and Headquarters social space, and the co-op Nazi Zombies experience.
The base game is included with PS Plus, and there’s four DLC packs for Call of Duty: WWII also available as an add-on purchase with additional MP maps, War mode maps, and Nazi Zombies experiences.
Call of Duty: WWII is available for FREE with PlayStation Plus from now through Tuesday, July 6.
Call of Duty: WWII will be FREE with PlayStation Plus on PS4 in June
PlayStation has announced that a Call of Duty game will be FREE with PlayStation Plus for PlayStation 4 players in June.
The company has announced that the 2017 release of Call of Duty: WWII will be one of the PlayStation Plus free games in June.
Players on PlayStation 4 who are PS Plus subscribers will be able to download and play Call of Duty: WWII for FREE starting Tuesday, May 26 from the PlayStation 4 store on their console.
Once you download it, you can own it permanently as long as you have an active PS+ membership. The offer to download this expires July 6.
Call of Duty: WWII first released on November 2017 and was Sledgehammer Games’ last Call of Duty game release. The title debuted as one of the best selling Call of Duty games on this generation, featuring a campaign taking players back to WWII-era, multiplayer with War mode and Headquarters social place, alongside Nazi Zombies.
Call of Duty: WWII is the third free Call of Duty title for PS Plus members in history. The first was Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 in June 2018, followed by Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered in March 2019.
‘EngineOwning’ cheats detected by Warzone as users get banned
Another massive cheat creation site called “EngineOwning” is now become unusable in Call of Duty: Warzone. Infinity Ward, alongside Raven...
New streak ‘Foresight’ added to Warzone
Infinity Ward devs have added in a new killstreak as part of the Season 6 update, which was not announced...
Modern Warfare & Warzone Season 6 Update: Patch Notes
Infinity Ward has released the latest patch update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone on...