It seems that Epic Games might have some cool new upgrades planned for the Fortnite Crew subscription, such as bundles with streaming services, Save the World rewards, and others.
Fortnite Crew is a monthly subscription service for Fortnite that was introduced at the beginning of Chapter 2 Season 1. You can obtain the season Battle Pass, exclusive cosmetics, and 1,000 V-Bucks through this service.
A recent survey sent to some members has revealed that Epic Games have major plans for the future of this subscription service. Here’s everything we know about this so far.
This survey contained a few questions about previous Fortnite Crew bundles, as well as an inquiry about for players about any new features that they’d like to see added in the future.
These included streaming services, Save the World rewards, and other exciting options. Epic have already partnered with Disney+ so that players can get two months of the service for free when they purchase the game.
Epic Games could add other streaming services like Hulu and Netflix to this deal as well. So far, we don’t know when or if this will actually happen, but it’s something that the developers might seriously consider.
Epic could have even more exciting features planned for the Crew pack as Season 6 progresses. By the end of 2021, we could see content for other games, STW rewards, special offers, and other neat additions for Crew subscribers.
You can learn how to sign up for Fortnite Crew in our guide. After you’ve signed up, you can log into your PC or console each monthly subscription period to get your hands on these exciting features and rewards.
We’ll keep you posted about any new announcements regarding this from Epic Games, so stay tuned!
How to complete Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 weekly Quests: Week 11 challenge guide
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, brings new Quests every week, so here’s how to complete each week’s set of challenges.
A new Fortnite Season means new Weekly Quests to complete, so here’s how to complete all of Week 11’s challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, as well as all of the Quests you might have missed but can still complete.
Season 3 of Fortnite Chapter 3 brought Darth Vader, Indiana Jones, and plenty of new mechanics to the battle royale, and Epic Games didn’t stop there, as Weekly Quests are added to help you finish the Battle Pass and unlock the Super Styles.
Epic Games have done away with Punchcards, so you simply need to complete the challenges found in Season 3’s Quests screen. You’ll get 15,000 XP for each one you complete, so it’s well worth your time.
Here’s how to complete the Week 11 Quests, and when you can expect Week 12’s to go live.
How to complete Fortnite Season 3, Week 11 Quests
The eleventh batch of Fortnite Chapter 3’s Season 3 Weekly Quests are kept extremely simple, but challenge players to use the Dragon Ball crossover’s brand-new Kamehameha.
Here are all of the Week 11 Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3:
- Damage a player with a DMR at greater than 75 meters away (1) – 15,000 XP
- Damage opponent vehicles with the Charge SMG (500) – 15,000 XP
- Eliminate an opponent with the Junk Rift (1) – 15,000 XP
- Eliminate opponents with the Kamehameha (3) – 15,000 XP
- Emote at the Reality Tree (1) – 15,000 XP
- Land 3 times in a single match (3) – 15,000 XP
- Open Supply Drops (2) – 15,000 XP
The latest set of Fortnite challenges are extremely simple if you set out to complete them. But, you can check out our guide on how to get the Kamehameha, and all of the Vending machine locations where you can buy one.
The next set of Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 Quests will arrive on Thursday, August 25 at 6 AM PT / 9 AM ET / 2 PM BST, so stay tuned for Week 12.
All Fortnite Weekly Quests
Fortnite Week 10 Quests
- Damage 10 different objects with one spray of the Charge SMG (1)
- Damage an opponent with a DMR without aiming down sight (100)
- Damage opponents within 10 seconds of dashing with a Zero Point Fish (100)
- Travel in a Baller while on water (500)
- Eliminate a player with the first shot from the Prime Shotgun (1)
- Drop the Hammer Assault Rifle (1)
- Bounce on a Crash Pad, a Bouncy Slurpshroom, and Off-Road Tires in a single match (1)
Fortnite Week 9 Quests
- Bounce on 3 separate crash pads before landing (1)
- Collect seeds from Reality Seed Pods before they stop bouncing (3)
- Deal damage to opponents while riding a Wolf or Boar (500)
- Gain shield while emoting (1)
- Hold a Charge SMG at max charge for 3 seconds, then damage an opponent (1)
- Open Chests at Tilted Towers in a single match (3)
- Plant or Summon a reality sapling 30 or more meters away from yourself (1)
Fortnite Week 8 Quests
- Destroy 5 Structures with a Single Shot of the Ripsaw Launcher (1)
- Make Opponents Dance with Boogie Bombs (3)
- Throw a Fish Into Water (1)
- Damage an Opponent with a Weapon Obtained from Fishing (1)
- Deal Explosive Damage While Looking Away (1)
- Find the Coolest Player on the Island (1)
- Damage an Opponent with a Vehicle Within 5 Seconds of Honking (1)
Fortnite Week 7 Quests
- Keep the first weapon you collect in your inventory until you reach the top 20 players (3)
- Dead damage to airborne opponents (1)
- Destroy structures with a Baller (20)
- Throw different Consumable Pickups in a single match (3)
- Perform an aerial 360 spin while dismounting a Wolf or Boar
- Stop the music at the Rave Cave (3)
- Crack opponents’ shields (3)
- Deal damage with a Shotgun (150)
Fortnite Week 6 Quests
- Break open Reality Seed pods (3)
- Land headshots from 40 or more meters with the Hammer Rifle (5)
- Purchase an Exotic weapon from a character (1)
- Use a Baller, a zipline, and a geyser in a single match (3)
- Use the Grapple Glove to catch a zipline while airborne (1)
- Pick a Legendary or Mythic fruit from a Reality Sapling (1)
- Deal damage to opponents with Rare or better Assault Rifles (1000)
Fortnite Week 5 Quests
- Collect a Port-A-Fort and a Ripsaw Launcher in a single match (2)
- Collect floating rings near Reality Falls (5)
- Deal Damage to opponents within 10 meters with the Charge SMG (500)
- Deal DMR damage to opponents from above (500)
- Deploy a Port-A-Fort and deal damage to opponents within 30 seconds (50)
- Destroy giant mushrooms with the Ripsaw launcher (8)
- Visit Reality Falls, Tilted Towers, and Shuffled Shrines (3)
Fortnite Week 4 Quests
- Damage opponents while in a vehicle (250)
- Destroy structures with an E-11 Blaster Rifle (15)
- Knock down Timer Pines with a Ripsaw Launcher (5)
- Mantle onto a ledge within 3 seconds of sliding (3)
- Plant a Reality Seed at Sunflower’s Saplings or Fungi Farm (1)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at crashed IO Airships (2)
- Travel 500 meters in the Slipstream around Rave Cave (500)
Fortnite Week 3 Quests
- Impulse an enemy player with a Shockwave Grenade (1)
- Dislodge or destroy Runaway Boulders with a melee weapon (3)
- Damage opponents within 30 seconds of getting out of the water (75)
- Reach max shields at a temple (1)
- Jump off a diving board (3)
- Headbutt an opponent while riding a Boar (1)
- Get 3 seconds of air time in a land vehicle (1)
Fortnite Week 2 Quests
- Boost into a Runaway Boulder and dislodge it with a Baller (1)
- Eliminate enemy players with ranged weapons of Epic rarity or better (2)
- Enter the wind tunnel in a Baller at the Screwballer (1)
- Headshot opponents with the Two-Shot Shotgun (5)
- Launch into the air using Geysers (3)
- Pick Weeds around Reality Saplings (5)
- Swing 50 meters or more with the Grapple Glove without touching the ground (10)
Fortnite Week 1 Quests
- Collect Reality Seeds (3)
- Damage opponents with a DMR (200)
- Dance at different crashed IO Airships (3)
- Gain shields by bouncing on Slurp Bouncer mushrooms (10)
- Mod a Whiplash with Off-Road tires and a Cow Catcher, then destroy Structures (50)
- Search chests at Condo Canyon or Tilted Towers (5)
- Visit the Zero Point in a motorboat (1)
Fortnite Zero Week Quests
- Interact with Sunbird or Moon Hawk and Rustler in a single match (2)
- Jump on a Wolf or Bear’s back in 2 different matches (2)
- Plant or Summon 3 Reality Saplings using Reality Seeds (3)
- Survive 10 Storm Phases (10)
- Travel 2000 meters in a Baller (2000)
- Visit Groovy Grove, Reality Falls, and Rave Cave (3)
Image Credit: Epic Games
Where to find Dragon Ball vending machines in Fortnite
The Fortnite map has Dragon Ball vending machines with unique items scattered around it, and we’ve shown where to find them.
As part of the crossover, Dragon Ball vending machines are scattered around the Fortnite map, containing familiar items from the popular anime. Here’s where to find Dragon Ball vending machines in Fortnite.
After what felt like months of hype and speculation, the Dragon Ball crossover has finally arrived in Fortnite, bringing a boatload of new content inspired by the popular anime.
On top of Goku and Vegeta skins, players can also visit familiar locations like Kami House and watch entire episodes of Dragon Ball Super in-game. There are also plenty of themed Quests to complete to unlock a special Shenron glider.
Many of these challenges require you to use a Nimbus Cloud or Kamehameha, and Dragon Ball vending machines are an easy way to get hold of these items. So, here’s where to find Dragon Ball vending machines in Fortnite.
What are Dragon Ball vending machines in Fortnite?
Dragon Ball vending machines are just like the regular vending machines found in Fortnite matches, only they exclusively stock Dragon Ball items rather than the usual array of weapons and health items.
There are currently only two items available from dragon ball vending machines; the Nimbus Cloud or a three-stack of the Kamehameha weapon. Both can be purchased for 250 Gold Bars.
You can grab both items for free from the Capsule Corp Capsules that spawn around the map, however, these often attract plenty of players and can be dangerous to go after.
Dragon Ball vending machines offer a much more risk-free method of gaining these iconic anime items if you can afford to splash some Gold Bars.
Fortnite Dragon Ball vending machine locations
In total, there are just three Dragon Ball vending machines on the entire Fortnite island, as marked on the map above.
We’ve given a brief description of where to find each one below:
- South of Shifty Shafts on the northeast coast of the lake, facing out towards the water.
- Inside Rave Cave — jump off the ramp inside the building with three arrows on it and look to your left.
- The bottom floor of the tallest building in Rocky Reels.
Once you track one down, simply interact with it to buy one of the two Dragon Ball items up for grabs.
Image credits: Epic Games / Fortnite.GG
Is Patrick Mahomes coming to Fortnite? Leaks claim new NFL skins arrive soon
According to leaks NFL cosmetics are set to return to Fortnite shortly, which could result in a Patrick Mahomes ICON skin.
Leaks have revealed that NFL cosmetics could be returning to Fortnite for another stint, which may lead to the reveal of the rumored Patrick Mahomes ICON skin.
Way back in 2018, NFL cosmetics made their way to Fortnite for the first time with the Gridiron skin. Fortnite players who purchased the skin could also utilize different variations that took on the color theme of the National Football League’s 32 teams.
With the NFL season set to start on Thursday, September 9, it’s no surprise that a Fortnite leaker is claiming NFL cosmetics will be returning to the game. The leaks also point toward the possible reveal of a Fortnite skin for Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes.
Patrick Mahomes ICON Series leaked for Fortnite
Although Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers are still dominating the NFL, American Football fans view Patrick Mahomes as their successor. In many ways, he is already the face of the NFL at the age of 26.
The universal admiration that Mahomes has developed due to his stellar play, has led to several genre-bending opportunities. According to Fortnite leaker ShiinaBR, a Patrick Mahomes ICON skin has been in the works for some time. With NFL cosmetics reportedly returning, it could be the perfect time to reveal said skin.
Fortnite fans in the replies were quick to question whether the returning NFL cosmetics would indeed be the Gridiron collection or an NFL collaboration that was released after the Gridiron skins.
According to players, the former would be a huge win as the Gridiron skins were well-liked, but the latter would be considered a disappointment: “I think he means the newer ones. Though, I could see them selling the original ones one last time for collectors since Fortnite didn’t say they would never come back.”
Given that these are just rumors, we’ll have to wait and see to find out which cosmetics are returning. Of course, the leaker also mentions that new NFL cosmetics alongside the rumored Patrick Mahomes ICON skin could arrive, so there’s plenty of reason to be excited.
For the latest Fortnite x Dragon Ball news, here’s how to get a Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud as well as how to watch Dragon Ball Super episodes in the battle royale.
Image Credit: Epic Games / EA Sports
How to get Apex Legends Twitch Prime Gaming rewards: July 2022
Here's how you can get the Vantage Troop Leader Apex Legends Prime Gaming skin and bundle during the month of...
How to unlock Valois Revolver in Warzone and Vanguard Season 5
Here's how to unlock the new Valois Revolver in Warzone and Vanguard Season 5, which acts as both a knife...
Warzone devs confirm Umbrella Academy crossover with Season 5 roadmap
The Warzone Pacific Season 5 roadmap image has confirmed the arrival of an Umbrella Academy crossover in the game.