Ammo mods have returned to Black Ops Cold War Zombies, with a total of 4 upgradeable ones to choose from.
Available for 2,000 points after pack-a-punching on a separate tab, ammo mods give you a huge advantage when fighting waves of Zombies. Here are all the mods and upgrades.
Bullets deal fire damage, each bullet has a chance to apply a burn effect on normal enemies, dealing 10% of their maximum health in fire damage over 5 seconds. (3-second cooldown)
- Tier 1: Initial burn effect deals 5% of enemy maximum health in fire damage.
- Tier 2: Increase burn duration to 10 seconds.
- Tier 3: Double burn effect damage.
Bullets deal electronic damage, Each bullet has a chance to stun normal enemies for 2 seconds. (15 second cooldown)
- Tier 1: Stunned enemies generate an electric field dealing electric damage to self and nearby enemies.
- Tier 2: Increase stun duration to 4 seconds.
- Tier 3: Double the electric field damage.
Bullets deal frost damage. Each bullet has a chance to slow normal enemies by 30% of their run speed for 3 seconds. (3-second cooldown)
- Tier 1: Slowed enemies take 25% more damage.
- Tier 2: Slowed enemy duration increased to 5 seconds.
- Tier 3: Slowed enemy speed decreased to 50%.
Bullets deal with toxic damage. Each bullet has a chance to turn a normal enemy to an ally for 15 seconds before dying. (40-second cooldown)
- Tier 1: Turned enemy explodes on death-dealing toxic damage.
- Tier 2: Increase turned duration to 20 seconds.
- Tier 3: Turned enemy damage is doubled.
You can upgrade these perks with Aetherium Crystals, each subsequent tier will cost an additional 1 crystal every tier.
By far the best ammo mod to use is the brain rot mod, as the ally zombie does lots of damage, and even 2 hits zombies on round 40.
How to play FIFA 23 early: EA Play early access & 10 hour trial
FIFA 23 is gearing up for release, and FUT fans can get their hands on the game early via EA...
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team best goalkeepers
Here's a look at the best goalkeepers in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team to completely shut the door on your opponents.
Modern Warfare 2 player reveals stationary Chopper Gunner bug
The Modern Warfare 2 beta Chopper Gunner does not move, making it hard for players to get kills and we...