Bungie added a plethora of new content to Destiny 2 in the Season of the Splicer, including various rare Exotic items for players to enjoy. Here are the new ones that you can unlock in Season 14.
Destiny 2’s 14th season is finally here, and it brings various new buffs and nerfs, the Vault of Glass Raid and World’s First race, along with some additional changes in the 3.2.0 update. Bungie are going all-out for this update.
The Season of the Splicer also introduced a brand-new Exotic Pistol called the Cryosthesia 77k for you to unlock. There are even more Exotic items available in the latest update, so we’ll go over each of them.
All new Exotics in Destiny 2: Season of the Splicer
Exotics are some of the most exciting items that players can get their hands on in the world of Destiny 2 due to their rarity. Exotic weapons can deal extremely high amounts of damage to their targets while looking cool.
Bungie have revealed seven new Exotic items in the Season of the Splicer update. Here’s everything we know about them:
- Boots of the Assembler – “Condenses a Warlock rifts’ healing or empowering energy into projectiles that seek out their allies to bless them with noble benefits.”
- Cryosthesia 77K – Stasis-powered sidearm that comes free with the Season Pass, and can be unlocked at rank 35.
- First Tempo – New Linear Fusion Rifle that can swap between different types of Void ammo, including tracking Suppression rounds
- Star-Eater Scales – “Allows Hunters to feast upon Orbs of Power, charging their Super more quickly and making it more potent.”
- Super Good Advice – Exotic Machine Gun that returns as a reward for the Sanctimony Exotic Quest.
- The Path of Burning Steps – “Titan armor that converts Solar eliminations into increased weapon damage and makes them more difficult to lock down with Stasis.”
- Vex Mythoclast – Exotic Fusion Rifle that’s returning as the Vault of Glass Raid’s Exotic reward.
You can obtain Exotic equipment at levels 35, 50, 55 and 100 on the latest Destiny 2 Season Pass. As soon as Bungie announce any more Exotic items in the new update, we’ll be sure to update this article.
The Season of the Splicer will last until August 24, so make sure that you unlock as many of the Exotic and Legendary weapons as possible within that time!
Aside from new Exotics, the season will also include a World’s First race with more championship belts up for grabs for the winner, and will be live on May 22, so stay tuned for updates!
Image credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards: January 14
The Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards are out for the week of January 14. Use our quick and easy guide to see what items can be redeemed.
Players who love to battle it out in competitive PvP action to earn Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards can now see what the week of January 14 has to offer.
Destiny 2‘s Trial of Osiris has become a staple of Bungie’s sci-fi shooter, thanks to its heated action, and the rewards for January 14 are now available to see.
One of the most popular game modes that the first-person shooter offers is, no doubt, Trials of Osiris, which is the game’s competitive multiplayer playlist that allows Guardians to test their skills against other players.
One of the exciting factors of this game mode, besides proving your skills, is the new set of rewards that players can earn with their success every week. Here is the newest set of Trials of Osiris rewards in Destiny 2.
What are the Trials of Osiris rewards for January 14 in Destiny 2?
The Trials of Osiris is an end-game Crucible event that resets its rewards and map every Friday at 9 AM PST / 1 PM EST / 6 PM GMT. The more reputation you can earn in Bungie’s Trials of Osiris, the better quality of rewards you will receive in Destiny 2.
The map that players fight on changes each week, but for this week, the Iron Banner Crucible event is on, meaning the Trials of Osiris will be back with more rewards and a new map on January 21.
Here is the complete list of Trials of Osiris rewards for the previous week:
- Reputation Rank 4: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 7: Enhancement Prism (3)
- Reputation Rank 10: Eye of Sol (Kinetic Sniper Rifle) – The Messenger (Kinetic Pulse Rifle)
- Reputation Rank 13: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 16: Igneous Hammer (Solar Hand Cannon) – Sola’s Scar (Solar Sword)
- Flawless Reward: Eye of Sol (Legendary Sniper Rifle) (Adept)
To earn the Flawless Reward, players will need to win seven Trials of Osiris matches without losing a single game.
It’s a tough feat, no doubt, but it’s doable with enough skill, patience, and understanding of the game’s mechanics.
- Passage of Ferocity – Your third match win grants a bonus win. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Mercy – Forgives one loss per run. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth – Increased Trials Rank points from reaching 3, 5, and 7 match wins on a ticket. (15000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence – Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (20000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)
Hopefully, this week’s Trials of Osiris rewards are worth you going after and can be used to make your overall Destiny 2 experience more fruitful and enjoyable!
Image Credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Xur location and items: January 14 – 18
Here is where you can find Xur the Merchant and get different Exotic items for yourself when playing Destiny 2.
You can get Exotic items for yourself in Destiny 2 by visiting Xur the merchant. This character moves around, so here is his location and all the items that you can get from him.
You can also get different Exotic items each week by visiting the merchant, Xur. He hangs out in random locations around the map, and this guide will let you know where to find him along with his inventory.
Where to find Xur the Merchant in Destiny 2
Xur’s location in Destiny 2 changes each week. Currently, Xur can be found in the European Deadzone, in the Winding Cove up on a cliff.
- Read more: Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards
Once you visit him, you can get yourself some neat new Exotic items to use in the game. Xur will provide you with items that are at the same power level as you.
Xur’s January 14 – 18 items in Destiny 2
You can find all of the items available for sale from Xur this week in Destiny 2 below:
- Exotic Engram
- Sweet Business – Auto Rifle
- Gwisin Vest – Chest Armor
- Armamentarium – Chest Armor
- Vesper of Radius – Chest Armor
Legendary Weapons & Armor
- Jian 7 Rifle – Pulse Rifle
- Seventh Seraph Officer Revolver – Hand Cannon
- False Promises – Auto Rifle
- Timelines’ Vertex – Fusion Rifle
- Seventh Seraph CQC-12 – Shotgun
- Seventh Seraph Saw – Machine Gun
- Swarm of the Raven – Grenade Launcher
- Righteous Armor set
This week’s collection of wares consists of impressive weapons, helmets, quests, and cosmetic items.
- Read more: How to claim Destiny 2 Prime Gaming rewards
You can equip these and reap their benefits when running into combat in Destiny 2 if you are looking for some new things to use against your enemies.
Stay tuned to Charlie INTEL for more Destiny 2, and check out the possible Destiny 2 and Halo crossover.
Image Credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Anniversary Event hints at Halo crossover
Destiny 2 players have spotted some Halo weapons in the upcoming 30th Anniversary event, and they believe it could be teasing a crossover.
The Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack will arrive in Destiny 2 soon, and the teasers appear to show Guardian’s rocking some very familiar Halo weapons. This has sparked rumors that a Halo crossover will be arriving in Destiny 2 soon.
Bungie kickstarted the legendary Halo franchise back in 2001 but since parting ways with Microsoft, has now moved on to developing and supporting Destiny. Now, Halo is in the hands of 343 Industries.
Bungie will celebrate its 30th anniversary with a special Destiny 2 event that brings over content and cosmetics from its previous games. Although it’s Bungie’s most famous franchise, there was no confirmation that any Halo content would arrive.
However, on the 30th Anniversary Pack’s Steam page, eagle-eyed players believe they have spotted Halo weapons that tease a crossover.
The Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack launches on December 7 and brings a new Dungeon, as well as the Gjallarhorn Exotic Rocket Launcher, and weapons and armor from its previous games – Myth and Marathon.
Although Halo put Bungie on the map, the end of its Microsoft partnership has meant that Destiny and Halo have never had a crossover. However, it appears that could change.
Players have spotted weapons that look extremely similar to Halo’s classic Battle Rifle and Focus Rifle (or Covenant Carbine) in an image from Destiny 2’s ‘Dares of Eternity’ activity.
Some also believed that they spotted a Needler in the same image, but it’s actually a new armor set where the shoulder piece has some very familiar purple needles poking out of it.
However, there’s no guarantee that this will be an official crossover. It’s likely that Bungie has crafted new weapons that are inspired by Halo’s but in such a way that it doesn’t directly bring them over.
While an official crossover is possible, we’ll need to wait until the 30th Anniversary event releases to know just how much Halo will arrive in Destiny 2.
You can also check out how to get Destiny 2’s Last Word Hand Cannon and Halo Infinite devs teasing a stronger anti-cheat is on the way.
Image Credit: Bungie / 343 Industries
Vanguard players want simple QoL change to improve HUD
Vanguard players are asking for a quality of life change to help better understand what weapon they are picking up...
FIFA 22 Ultimate Team sniping guide: What is sniping, how to snipe & make coins
Sniping players is an easy way to make coins in FUT, so we've made a complete FIFA 22 Ultimate Team...
CoD Points price: How to buy, spend & do they carry over
CoD Points are the official currency of Call of Duty. Check out CoD Point prices, where to buy them, and...