Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War will bring an expansive arsenal for players to fight with, complete with a Gunsmith system.
As players dive into the experience, there’s a variety of weapons, perks, scorestreaks, field upgrades, and more to pick from as you build your class. Players have a lot of content to unlock on their Level 1 to Level 55 progression journey.
Here’s the full list of all the content available at launch. We’ll update this post as more content is added with the post launch seasons.
- Krig 6
- Milano 821
- KSP 45
- Type 63
- DMR 14
- Stoner 63
- Pelington 703
- LW3 – Tundra
- Hauer 77
- Gallo SA12
- Cigma 2
- Engineer: Detect enemy equipment and scorestreaks through walls. See enemy scorestreaks on your mini-map. Re-roll your care packages.
- Paranoia: Hear an alert when an enemy aims at you. Your vision pulses if the enemy is outside of your view.
- Flak Jacket: Take less damage from enemy explosives and Molotov fires.
- Tactical Mask: Maximized resistance to flash bang and stun grenade. Immune to gas.
- Forward Intel: See indicators for enemy reinforcements on your minimap. Minimap shows a larger area.
- Assassin: Enemies that appear on your minimap when shooting or revealed by a Spy Plane will have a crosshair indicator instead of a red dot if they are on a Killstreak. Receive extra Score for taking them down.
- Gear Head: Reduce Filed Upgrade cool down. Store up to two Field Upgrade charges.
- Scavenger: Replenish ammo from fallen players.
- Quartermaster: Recharge equipment over 25 seconds.
- Tracker: See Imprint of enemy footsteps. Aim at enemies to reveal them on your team’s minimap.
- Gung-Ho: Fire your weapon and use Equipment while sprinting. Move at full speed when reloading. Switch weapons faster. Take less damage from falling. Fire more accurately when sliding.
- Ghost: Undetectable by enemy Spy Planes whenever you are moving, planting or defusing bombs, or controlling scorestreaks.
- Cold Blooded: AI-controlled scorestreaks will not target you. Player-controlled scorestreaks will not highlight you. Show up cold on thermal. Players in vehicles won’t see your nameplate.
- Ninja: Sprint more quietly. Resistant to Field Medic when sprinting. Speak only when necessary.
- Spy-craft: Hack enemy Field Upgrades. Immune to Counter Spy Plane, Jammer, Tracker, and Paranoia. Won’t trigger Proximity Mines or Gas Mines. Booby trap enemy Care Packages.
- Danger Close: Equip extra lethal and tactical equipment, and start with max ammo.
- Law Breaker: Equip any weapon in either slot and equip any perks.
- Gunfighter: Unlocks 3 additional attachment slots for your primary weapon.
- Perk Greed: Equip 3 extra perks.
- Frag Grenade
- Stun Grenade
- Smoke Grenade
- Flash Bang
- Proximity Mine: Throwable mine, explodes shortly after one enemy runs or drives over it. Can be avoided by crouching. Destroys any vehicle that runs over it.
- Field Mic: Deploys a recording device that highlights enmity sounds on your minimap.
- Trophy System: Destroys thrown enemy equipment and launcher missiles within 10 meters.
- SAM Turret: Launches missiles at enemy air scorestreaks and player-piloted helicopters.
- Assault Pack: Supply cache containing ammo that gives bonus score for taking down enemies.
- Jammer: Creates an electronic disruption field, disabling enemy Field Upgrades, and degrading enemy minimap information.
- Gas Mine: Proximity activated trap that expels a large cloud of harmful gas. Enemies inside are damaged and disoriented.
- Combat Bow (500 Score): Arrows burn targets and the surrounding area. Cool down: 120 seconds.
- RC-XD (800 Score): Remote controlled car strapped with explosives. Cool down: 90 seconds.
- Spy Plane (1000 Score): Reveal enemy positions through the Fog of War. Cool down: 90 seconds.
- Counter-Spy Plane (1200 Score): Scramble enemy mini-maps and disable hostile Missile Turrets for a short time. Cool down: 60 seconds.
- Armor (1600 Score): Reduces incoming bullet damage. Destroyed after it absorbs too much damage. Cool down: 120 seconds.
- Care Package (1800 Score): Airdrop a random Scorestreak. Crate self-destructs after use. Cool down: 90 seconds.
- Sentry Turret (2000 Score): Deploy a deadly automated turret that targets enemy planes, vehicles, and equipment. Cool down: 60 seconds.
- Napalm Strike (2100 Score): Launch a targeted carpet bomb strike of explosive napalm. Cool down: 30 seconds.
- Artillery (2500 Score): Launch a targeted airstrike on three locations. Unused strikes can be saved for later. Cool down: 30 seconds.
- Cruise Missile (2600 Score): Steer a trio of missiles with boost and air brake controls. Secondary missiles auto-fire at painted targets. Cool down: 90 seconds.
- Air Patrol (3200 Score): Call in a squadron of jets to attack enemy air Scorestreaks. Counter enemy Air Patrols. Cool down: 0 seconds.
- War Machine (3500 Score): High explosive grenade launcher. Cool down: 60 seconds.
- Attack Helicopter (4000 Score): Call in an armed support helicopter. Cool down: 60 seconds.
- Chopper Gunner (6000 Score): Be the gunner in a close air support helicopter. Cool down: 60 seconds.
- VTOL Escort (8500 Score): Lay waste to enemy infantry and vehicles from the cockpit of a power VTOL jet. Cool down: 90 seconds.
- Gunship (10,000 Score): Be the gunner in a close air support gunship. Cool down: 90 seconds.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.
Stay tuned to CharlieIntel for the latest news on the title.
Cold War glitch removes bushes from Cartel and players love it
Bushes have long been a complaint from the Black Ops Cold War community, and one lucky player got a taste for the map without them.
A glitch in Black Ops Cold War removed the bushes in Cartel for one lucky player, and the community agrees that it’s a major improvement.
The bushes in the center of the map Cartel have been an issue since the Cold War Beta. Dense foliage surrounds the B flag, completely conceals prone players, and leads to easy eliminations on unsuspecting enemies.
This makes pushing the B flag on Domination extremely high risk. Due to this, much of the action on Cartel occurs in the hangar and down by the river on either side of the map.
One lucky user encountered a glitch where the bushes had vanished.
Trimming the hedges
Reddit user ‘CapAustria‘ shared a glitch they experienced in-game, which removed all the bushes from the map’s center.
The glitch only lasted for one game, and the bushes were only hidden at certain angles. This was likely due to textures failing to load-in, rather than a sneak peek at an upcoming update.
This post quickly gained traction on Reddit, with all of the top comments stating how much of an improvement this is compared to how the map currently looks. Although flashlight attachments help to spot players hiding in the foliage, most agree the map would be vastly improved without the bushes.
Players were concerned that removing the bushes, would create too much open space. With a sniper tower overlooking the center of the map, this would make the area even more of a ‘No Man’s Land.’
Instead, there is actually quite a bit of cover in the area that’s usually concealed by the foliage. In the screenshots, we can see hay bales, a wheelbarrow, and barrels dotted around this location.
With player visibility being a common complaint in Black Ops Cold War, it’s likely that trimming or removing the bushes would go down well with the community.
Black Ops Cold War Nov 24 Update: Nuketown & 2XP
Nuketown ’84 has arrived. Free for everyone. Let the mayhem begin!
Treyarch has released a new map in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, free for everyone.
The new map & more is live as part of the new in-game update that went live in Black Ops Cold War on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC.
To celebrate the return of Nuketown, Treyarch has added in Nuketown 24/7 playlist so that fans can experience this new map exclusively for a limited time.
In addition, the following is also live in Black Ops Cold War:
- Double XP
- Double Weapon XP
Double XP & Double Weapon XP will be live in game through Monday, November 30 at 10AM PT to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
- Read More: Top 5 Weapons in Black Ops Cold War
Nuketown ’84, Double XP, and Double Weapon XP are live in Black Ops Cold War on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.
Jump into the game now and level up those weapons on the fan favorite map!
Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates on Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
Top 5 tips to help you beat Zombies Dead Ops in Black Ops Cold War
Having trouble surviving in the Dead Ops mode in Cold War? These five tips will help save your life.
The grossly underrated Dead Ops mode is back for a third go in BOCW. The twin-stick mayhem has returned and brings with it a new map of goodies and gadgets to make things fun. But in order to win, you’ll need to know these 5 top tips to beat Dead Ops 3 in Black Ops Cold War.
After originally debuting back in CoD: Black Ops I, Dead Ops has seen limited use, with its only other appearance arriving in BLOPS2.
Thankfully, Treyarch has changed this with Black Ops: Cold War. To successfully overcome its challenge, you’ll have to battle your way through countless waves of zombies and creatures. To get you off on the right foot immediately, we have some essential advice you should heed.
Top five tips
If you’re in a rush and want a quick-fix to help you beat Dead Ops, these are the must-know tips to get you going straight away.
They’ll teach you about teamwork, what to do, and most importantly what NOT to do.
Tip #1 – Always keep track of your teammates
It’s amazing that after all these years of team-based online gaming, players will still forget their allies’ presence. Don’t do this in Dead Ops! They need you, and you need them. Forget dashing after treasure to score yourself a quick buck; see if your compatriot is being surrounded.
You can also help by allowing them to have better weapons. If you look deep inside yourself, you’ll know your ability in this kind of game. If it clearly exceeds those around you, then maybe stick to the base weapon and allow them to grab most of the helper tools.
Teamwork makes the dream work, after all.
Tip #2 – Ignore the first-person pickup
It’s awful. The only redeeming quality it has is that it can help you find bonus rooms a bit easier – you can still find them normally with some intuition.
First-person may seem cool at first, but this mode isn’t designed for it. When you’re being attacked from all directions, you need to be able to see everything in a tight space.
Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.
Tip #3 – Don’t keep pointlessly firing weapon drops
If you feel you do need weapon pickups, then manage your use of them. They are very limited, and their scarce ammo needs to be conserved. For instance, you’ve picked up an RPG, a horde of zombies flood through one of the level’s openings, and you start unloading at them.
This will naturally help your cause, but there is an inevitable stopping point where the supply of dead goons ends. Yet you’re still firing your weapon and wasting precious ammo that could make or break your life in the round.
Tip #4 – Bomb effectively and boost sensibly
During the course of a Dead Ops 3 run, you’re going to accumulate a hefty supply of bombs and boosts. There will be plenty to spare…early on. That arsenal of power-ups will diminish quicker than a roadrunner evading a coyote.
Bombs should be an emergency escape method, nothing else. If you’re 99.99% sure you’re going to die, do it. They’re also great for Totem heads and bosses. Again, as for boosting, use this as a last-ditch recovery action to save yourself from an early grave. They’re both plentiful but finite.
Tip #5 – Don’t get cornered
The importance of this tip cannot be understated. If you’re new to the concept of Dead Ops and top-down, twin-stick shooters, then it’s important to grasp the fundamentals. If you’re in a nice open space, then you can afford to stand still a bit longer.
- Read More: Best Zombies perks in Black Ops Cold War
If the area is compact and contained, then you always need to have an exit strategy. Where will you go if you’re about to be cornered? Do you have enough supplies to escape? Is there a teammate near you that can help? These are all ways to stop yourself from getting isolated, cornered, and killed – repeatedly.
There you go, five top tips to beat Dead Ops 3 in Black Ops: Cold War. They will serve you in good stead and definitely increase your playtime.
How to get free 100 Thieves merch in the Fortnite Creative Contest
Fortnite has teamed up with 100 Thieves to bring players free merch and gear in this Creative contest.
Fortnite Season 5 leak: Baby Yoda, ‘Crew’ Subscription & more
Fortnite Season 5 is almost here and it will bring us a new subscription service and Baby Yoda, according to...
Call Of Duty Mobile: Best Loadout for the AGR 556 SMG
The AGR 556 is a formidable SMG in CoD Mobile. Here's the best loadout for it.