In this post, we wanted to summarize everything that’s currently available in this build of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Multiplayer.
Here’s a look at the Perks, Weapons, Killstreaks, Tactical, Lethal, and more items in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare as of now. Of course, with all game developments, things can change — some items can be removed and new items will be added ahead of launch.
- 3 Kills:
- Personal Radar — Escort drone that enables the radar for the owner, and pings nearby enemies.
- 4 Kills:
- Counter UAV
- Care Package
- 5 Kills:
- Cluster Strikes — Signal for a number of cluster mortars to hit the designated location.
- Cruise Missile — Control a long range cruise missile with boost capabilities.
- Precision Airstrike — Call in twin jets for a precision strike along the best available path.
- 7 Kills:
- Wheelson — Remote controlled UGV with a powerful airburst turret.
- Infantry Assault Vehicle — A manned light infantry vehicle with a.50 cal machine gun on top.
- 8 Kills:
- Emergency Airdrop — Call in 3 random kill streak care packages to your location.
- VTOL Jet — Releases an initial missile barrage before guarding a location of the player’s choice
- 10 Kills:
- Chopper Gunner
- White Phosphorus
- 11 Kills:
- Support Helo — Call in a heavy assault helo with twin turrets to patrol the map
- 12 Kills:
- Gunship — Heavy assault gunship with three types of armaments
- Advanced UAV — Orbital UAV that reveals the enemy’s direction on the mini map.
- 15 Kills:
- FR 5.56
- Model 680
- Double Time — Triple the duration of Super Sprint and fully refresh Super Sprint on kills.
- E.O.D. — Take reduced damage from non-killstreak explosives and fire. Hack enemy Claymores, Proximity Mines, and C4.
- Scavenger — Resupply ammo from dead players.
- Tracker — Enemies leave behind trails and death markers. Increase crouch movement speed by 30%.
- Tune Up — Increase the charger rate of field upgrades by 50%.
- Ghost — Undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones, Heartbeat Sensors and High Alert. Hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Hardline — Your killstreaks cost 1 less kill.
- Kill Chain — Killstreaks earned in your current life earn kill credit for other killstreaks.
- Overkill — Carry two primary weapons.
- Restock — Recharge equipment over 30 seconds.
- Amped — Faster weapon swap and rocket launcher reload speed.
- Battle Hardened — Reduce the strength of enemy flash, stun, and EMP effects.
- Cold-Blooded — Undetectable by AI targeting system and thermal optics. Immure to snapshot grenades.
- High Alert — Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you.
- Shrapnel — Spawn with an extra piece of lethal equipment. Explosive damage delays enemy health regeneration.
- Spotter — See enemy equipment, field upgrades, and killstreaks through walls. Mark them for your team bu looking at them while aiming down sights.
- Frag Grenade
- Molotov Cocktail
- Throwing Knife
- Proximity Mine
- Flash Grenade
- Smoke Grenade
- Stun Grenade
- Stim — Military stimulant that cauterizes combat wounds
- Decoy Grenade — Counter-intel grenade that simulates fake gunfire and radar signatures that confuses the enemy.
- Gas Grenade — Explodes on impact with the ground releasing a lingering cloud of tear gas that causes slowed movement, blurred vision, and coughing.
- Snapshot Grenade — Provides a momentary glimpse of enemies within the blast radius.
- Heartbeat Sensor — A tablet that displays rough information about nearby enemies.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is available October 25. Pre-order for Open Beta Early Access, starting Sept. 12 on PS4.
Will you be able to use Cold War and Modern Warfare weapons in Warzone Pacific?
Our quick and easy guide will answer the question of whether or not players can use Cold War and Modern Warfare guns in Warzone Pacific.
One question on everyone’s mind ahead of Warzone Pacific’s Caldera map is whether or not you’ll be able to use Modern Warfare and Black Ops Cold War’s guns in it. We will answer that for you today.
Call of Duty: Warzone already has a ridiculously bloated arsenal of weapons for players to choose from. With over 100 guns to select as of Warzone Season 6, the transition into Warzone Pacific and the new Caldera map will see all of Vanguard’s guns added.
Can you use Modern Warfare and Cold War weapons in Warzone Pacific?
Fans of any of Modern Warfare and Black Ops Cold War’s weapons will be pleased to know that they too will also be carrying over into Warzone Pacific.
In an exclusive interview with Dexerto, Zach Hodson, Lead Designer at Sledgehammer Games discussed how Vanguard’s weapons will have to be considered when being added to all the other existing guns in the game.
He said that SHG has to keep a “separate balance sheet to track how things might work in Warzone.” Presumably, this is to factor in the extra 40 guns, taking Warzone up to a total of about 150 guns for players to use.
It should be noted that Warzone Pacific game modes will tailor the guns to its different game modes. Warzone Caldera Battle Royale will allow the use of all guns, whereas Vanguard-specific modes will only allow the use of Vanguard weapons.
How to use Cold War & MW weapons in Warzone Pacific
Whilst there’s nothing concrete just yet, we think that to use these weapons in Warzone Pacific, players will simply be able to select the ones they have unlocked once the Season 1 integration with Vanguard goes live.
When Black Ops Cold War and Warzone merged, it was a simple case of players being able to use the guns that they’d unlocked in Cold War, Modern Warfare, and Warzone. If you hadn’t unlocked a certain gun, then you could complete a challenge condition that was different in each game.
We expect this to be exactly the same in Warzone Pacific, and it’ll be up to the preference of the player, and their availability of each CoD game, to decide how to unlock particular weapons.
We’ll be sure to update this once Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software have provided a bit more official insight into the integration of weapons.
In the meantime, check out everything we know about Vanguard and Warzone Season 1.
Image Credit: Activision / Raven Software / Sledgehammer Games
Modern Warfare 2 leaker claims five fan-favorite maps will return in CoD 2022
A fresh leak has hinted at five potential fan-favorite maps that players will be able to see in the rumored CoD 2022 Modern Warfare 2 title.
A CoD leaker has outed five fan-favorite maps that players can expect to see in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, the 2022 sequel to 2019’s reboot of the franchise.
Leaks and leakers are commonplace in 2021 with people able to get their hands on classified information a lot more easily than in years gone. This is why it’s no surprise to see a leak regarding Modern Warfare 2’s maps.
A leak suggests that Activision is set to carry on its trend from recent years by giving older maps a fresh coat of paint by remastering them for Modern Warfare 2.
The leak in question comes from Twitter user @RalphsValve, and they have listed several of the franchise’s most famous maps that will be returning.
- Read More: Will COD Points carry over to Vanguard?
In a Tweet, they have leaked the following maps for the alleged Modern Warfare 2 sequel:
Favela was a great tight-knit map that had players battling in enclosed areas and hopping through doors and windows. Terminal is regarded as an all-time CoD map great due to how balanced and interesting the map is – plus that sniping window.
Highrise led to tons of 360, no-scope montages and birthed several world-famous CoD clans and Shipment seems to be the new Nuketown as it’s in a lot of games now – even Vanguard.
Finally, Quarry perhaps hasn’t received as much attention or love, but made for some tricky games, especially Search & Destroy, as players battled with its verticality and the construction blocks.
Again, this is a leak, so this information may not turn out to be 100% true, especially at this early stage in the Call of Duty 2022 discussion.
For more rumors and discussion about 2022’s Modern Warfare 2, check out its supposed Warzone map featuring classic POIs.
Image Credit: Activision
Best CX-9 loadout for CoD: Warzone Season 6
Here are the attachments and Perks you can run with the highly-anticipated CX-9 SMG in Warzone and Modern Warfare to make its best loadout.
The CX-9 SMG finally arrived last season and is still a great option in Season 6, so here is how to make the best Warzone CX-9 loadout to dominate your enemies.
The CX-9 was released alongside the Sykov Pistol in Season 4, and in Season 6, it’s still a very viable SMG that can shred at close range.
Here are the attachments and perks to run with this SMG to make the best Warzone CX-9 loadout.
Table of Contents
- Best Warzone CX-9 loadout
- Best Warzone CX-9 loadout attachments
- Best Modern Warfare CX-9 loadout
- Best Modern Warfare CX-9 loadout attachments
- Best perks to use with CX-9 class
- Most recent CX-9 buffs and nerfs
- How to unlock the CX-9 in Warzone & Modern Warfare
- Best alternatives to the CX-9 in Warzone & Modern Warfare
Best Warzone CX-9 loadout
Best Warzone CX-9 loadout attachments
- Barrel: CX-38S
- Laser: Tac Laser
- Stock: CX-FR
- Underbarrel: Merc Foregrip
- Ammunition: 50 Round Drums
The best Warzone CX-9 loadout is excellent in those close-quarters engagements, but due to the random nature of Warzone, we’ve built it to be a little bit more versatile.
The CX-38S barrel has two significant benefits. It’s already got a Monolithic Suppressor attached, which frees up a slot, and it improves almost every aspect of the weapon. You’ll see the CX-9 has a more effective range, recoil control, and your shots will be hidden from the minimap.
- Read more: Are there bots in Warzone?
Next, we’ve added the Tac Laser and CX-FR stock to the best Warzone CX-9 loadout. Your CX-9 will now be much quicker, allowing you to snap onto enemies even if they take you by surprise.
The Merc Foregrip is always a solid choice for Modern Warfare SMGs, as it improves both recoil control and hip-fire accuracy for the best Warzone CX-9 loadout. And finally, the 50 Round Drums will allow you to down and kill multiple enemies without reloading when using the best Warzone CX-9 loadout.
Best Modern Warfare CX-9 loadout
Best Modern Warfare CX-9 loadout attachments
- Barrel: CX-38S
- Laser: Tac Laser
- Stock: CX-FA
- Ammunition: 30 Round Mags
- Perk: Sleight of Hand
This CX-9 is built almost purely for speed but with a larger magazine and longer barrel for taking out targets at medium range.
To start, we’ve opted for the CX-38S barrel, which improves almost every aspect of the CX-9. You’ll see a huge boost in damage range, bullet velocity, and even recoil control – while having your shots suppressed. The only downside is a slower ADS speed, which we’ll correct with the rest of the attachments.
Modern Warfare’s engagements usually take place in the confines of 6v6 maps, so you want a bit more speed with your weapon. To do this, we’ve opted for the Tac Laser and CX-FA stock. With these, your ADS speed, movement, and weapon stability will see a welcome improvement.
And finally, we’ve added the 30 Round Mags and Sleight of Hand Perk. The 30 Round Mag gives a solid boost to magazine size without slowing you down too much, and Sleight of Hand vastly increases your reload speed to keep you in the fight. If you want more bullets in your mag, you can always take the 50 Round Drums instead.
Best perks to use with CX-9 class
Best Warzone CX-9 Perks
- Perk 1: E.O.D
- Perk 2: Overkill then Ghost
- Perk 3: Amped
E.O.D will help you survive a barrage of explosives, keeping you in the fight at all times. Overkill will allow you to take the CX-9 alongside a long-range weapon such as the Krig 6, and then you can take Ghost from your next loadout to hide from UAVs and Heartbeat Sensors.
- Read more: Best perks to use in Call of Duty: Warzone
Finally, the Amped Perk allows you to switch between weapons quickly, so you’re never caught defenseless.
Best Modern Warfare CX-9 Perks
- Perk 1: E.O.D
- Perk 2: Ghost
- Perk 3: Battle Hardened
Again, E.O.D is vital to ensuring you don’t get taken out by a well-placed Frag Grenade or Semtex.
- Read More: Best Swiss K31 loadout for CoD: Warzone
Then, the Ghost Perk will make sure you can always remain stealthy when an enemy pops a UAV.
Last but not least, Battle-Hardened significantly reduces the effect of Stuns and Flashbangs, so you’re never rendered defenseless by Tactical Grenades.
Most recent CX-9 buffs and nerfs
The best Warzone CX-9 loadout was on the receiving end of a bug and nerf in the August 5 update for the Call of Duty battle royale, which caught plenty of players by surprise, considering the weapon had only been in the game for a short time before Raven Software rolled out an update for it.
- Read More: Best Warzone guns weapon tier list
You can find all of the changes the August 5 update made to this SMG below:
- Increased mid damage range from 20 to 21
- Increased Headshot Multiplier from 1.4 to 1.45
How to unlock the CX-9 in Warzone & Modern Warfare
The CX-9 is a Modern Warfare weapon, so you won’t be able to unlock or use it in Black Ops Cold War. Luckily, it has an easily unlock requirement: Get 2 Longshot Kills while using an SMG in 5 different matches.
Because this is Modern Warfare, you don’t need to finish the match either. You can get two longshot kills with an SMG, back out, and repeat until you’ve unlocked the weapon.
Best alternatives to the CX-9 in Warzone & Modern Warfare
- Read More: Best Bullfrog loadout in CoD: Warzone
If you’re looking for more great weapons, then you can check out some of this season’s best Warzone loadouts below:
Image Credits: Activision / Raven Software
Double weapon XP period begins as Vanguard players criticize slow weapon progression
Double weapon XP and Battle Pass XP is now live in Vanguard as players remain unhappy with limited weapon level...
Season 1 Vanguard update set to sync progression from Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Treyarch's latest announcement has detailed how Black Ops Cold War progression will sync to Vanguard with upcoming update.
FIFA 22 Team of the Group Stage: Release date & featured players
Ultimate Team players can now test out the new Team of the Group Stage promo. Here's the release date and...