Fortnite’s 17.50 update is officially here, bringing the Island Games, a reactive Crew set and a new Doja Cat emote to players on PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch. You can view the full patch notes below.
With that in mind, the 17.50 update is set to be the final major patch of the season, and as always, Epic have thrown in a few changes to keep everyone on their toes in the run-up to Season 8.
With the August 31 patch, Fortnite’s devs have introduced the Island Games, a special Creative Event filled with XP rewards to help you with your Battle Pass. To find out more and see all the changes, check out the full 17.50 patch notes below.
Fortnite 17.50 update patch notes
Fortnite Island Games
The season is nearly over, but the fun doesn’t have to end just yet, with Epic introducing the Island Games, complete with major XP rewards and some cool cosmetic items.
This special Creative event tasks players with taking part in a number of different game modes like Red vs Blue Rumble, Prison Breakout, Finest 2v2, and more, with huge rewards up for grabs. Most challenges are giving out 20,000 or 30,000 XP, perfect to help you level up your Battle Pass to Tier 100.
Completing five of these tasks will earn you a spray, seven will unlock the Wavebreaker wrap, and nine will give you the cool Qwerky Axe.
Fortnite Crew Legacy Set
A new month means a new Fortnite Crew set, with the September offering titled ‘Legacy.’ This month doesn’t see any major crossovers inside the Crew pack, but it’s still one of the coolest we’ve seen so far.
That’s because this month’s pack is fully customizable, with players able to choose the color combination they want to rock on their back. On top of that, both the back bling and pickaxe are progressive, which means the more kills you get, the better they look.
New Doja Cat emote
Doja Cat fans have will have another emote to add to their inventory, with a dance featuring her song ‘Kiss Me More’ added to the game.
- Read More: How to get IO Tech Weapons in Fortnite
The new Dahja Cat skin also comes with it’s own traversal emote, which shows the character playing hopscotch.
Fortnite 17.50 bug fixes
As always, Epic Games have been hard at work fixing a number of bugs that have been negatively affecting the game. While the devs don’t drop full patch notes themselves anymore, we know what’s being addressed thanks to their official Trello board.
Battle Royale Issues
- Losing item functionality after swapping from Prop-ifier to Consumable.
- Adding the Skydome Device to the hotbar resets the island visually.
- Players are ejected from vehicles in shallow water.
- Android Players are unable to use color picker to change color.
Save The World Issues
- SGT Tank Gatling’s perk Bouncy Shield is no longer triggering.
- Inaccurate description of Goin’ Constructor in game.
For more Fortnite, check out how to get the Fortnite Galaxy Grappler skin, and stay tuned for future news and guides.
Image Credits: Epic Games
Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z crossover event: Release date, skins, leaks & rumors
A Dragon Ball Z crossover is coming to Fortnite, and here’s everything we know about it, including the annouced release date.
Epic Games are bringing cosmetic items and outfits from the Dragon Ball Z series to Fortnite, and here’s everything we know about this crossover, including the release date and leaks.
The recent Naruto crossover added new anime skins to the battle royale title, and Epic Games now have plans to bring even more fan-favorite anime characters. We’ll go over everything we know about the Fortnite and Dragon Ball Z crossover.
- Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z crossover release date
- Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z leaked skins
- Leaked Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z Kamehameha Mythic
Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z crossover release date
Epic have confirmed that the Fortnite and Dragon Ball Z crossover is set to release on Tuesday, August 16, just 3 days before the release of the Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero movie.
This makes sense as Epic Games have previously released cosmetic sets for Uncharted and Doctor Strange around the times their respective movies were released in theaters.
Well-known Fortnite leaker Shiina has also claimed that we could see a Dragon Ball Battle Bus similar to the one in the Naruto crossover.
Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z crossover leaked skins
Although we know that the Dragon Ball crossover is arriving on August 16, there is still no word yet on what new cosmetics will be on offer.
On July 18, HYPEX tweeted that the Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z collaboration will feature 4 different skins, claiming that Goku, Vegeta & Beerus are confirmed to arrive in the battle royale title.
The leaker then added that while the fourth skin is currently unknown, it will most likely be a female character like Bulma. Players might be able to unlock these outfits by completing tasks similar to the Nindo challenges in the Naruto Rivals event.
Leaked Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z Kamehameha Mythic
A few leaks also suggest that the Dragon Ball Z collaboration will bring a brand-new Kamehameha Mythic weapon to Fortnite. While it’s unclear how this will function, it will most likely let you fire power blasts at your enemies.
It’s worth keeping in mind that these are currently just leaks, and this information has not been confirmed by the developers themselves. We’ll keep checking for any official announcements on what will be included in the DBZ crossover in Fortnite.
Image credits: Epic Games / Toei Animation
How to complete Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 weekly Quests: Week 10 challenge guide
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, brings new Quests every week, so here’s how to complete each week’s set of challenges.
A new Fortnite Season means new Weekly Quests to complete, so here’s how to complete all of Week 10’s challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, as well as all of the Quests you might have missed but can still complete.
Season 3 of Fortnite Chapter 3 brought Darth Vader, Indiana Jones, and plenty of new mechanics to the battle royale, and Epic Games didn’t stop there, as Weekly Quests are added to help you finish the Battle Pass and unlock the Super Styles.
Epic Games have done away with Punchcards, so you simply need to complete the challenges found in Season 3’s Quests screen. You’ll get 15,000 XP for each one you complete, so it’s well worth your time.
Here’s how to complete the Week 10 Quests, and when you can expect Week 11’s to go live.
How to complete Fortnite Season 3, Week 10 Quests
Here are all of the Week 10 Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3:
- Damage 10 different objects with one spray of the Charge SMG (1) – 15,000 XP
- Damage an opponent with a DMR without aiming down sight (100) – 15,000 XP
- Damage opponents within 10 seconds of dashing with a Zero Point Fish (100) – 15,000 XP
- Travel in a Baller while on water (500) – 15,000 XP
- Eliminate a player with the first shot from the Prime Shotgun (1) – 15,000 XP
- Drop the Hammer Assault Rifle (1) – 15,000 XP
- Bounce on a Crash Pad, a Bouncy Slurpshroom, and Off-Road Tires in a single match (1) – 15,000 XP
The latest set of Fortnite challenges are simple if you set out to complete them. If you’re looking to eliminate an opponent with the first shot of the Prime Shotgun, make sure you’re reloading after each shot.
The next set of Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 Quests will arrive on Thursday, August 18 at 6 AM PT / 9 AM ET / 2 PM BST, so stay tuned for Week 11.
All Fortnite Weekly Quests
Fortnite Week 9 Quests
- Bounce on 3 separate crash pads before landing (1)
- Collect seeds from Reality Seed Pods before they stop bouncing (3)
- Deal damage to opponents while riding a Wolf or Boar (500)
- Gain shield while emoting (1)
- Hold a Charge SMG at max charge for 3 seconds, then damage an opponent (1)
- Open Chests at Tilted Towers in a single match (3)
- Plant or Summon a reality sapling 30 or more meters away from yourself (1)
Fortnite Week 8 Quests
- Destroy 5 Structures with a Single Shot of the Ripsaw Launcher (1)
- Make Opponents Dance with Boogie Bombs (3)
- Throw a Fish Into Water (1)
- Damage an Opponent with a Weapon Obtained from Fishing (1)
- Deal Explosive Damage While Looking Away (1)
- Find the Coolest Player on the Island (1)
- Damage an Opponent with a Vehicle Within 5 Seconds of Honking (1)
Fortnite Week 7 Quests
- Keep the first weapon you collect in your inventory until you reach the top 20 players (3)
- Dead damage to airborne opponents (1)
- Destroy structures with a Baller (20)
- Throw different Consumable Pickups in a single match (3)
- Perform an aerial 360 spin while dismounting a Wolf or Boar
- Stop the music at the Rave Cave (3)
- Crack opponents’ shields (3)
- Deal damage with a Shotgun (150)
Fortnite Week 6 Quests
- Break open Reality Seed pods (3)
- Land headshots from 40 or more meters with the Hammer Rifle (5)
- Purchase an Exotic weapon from a character (1)
- Use a Baller, a zipline, and a geyser in a single match (3)
- Use the Grapple Glove to catch a zipline while airborne (1)
- Pick a Legendary or Mythic fruit from a Reality Sapling (1)
- Deal damage to opponents with Rare or better Assault Rifles (1000)
Fortnite Week 5 Quests
- Collect a Port-A-Fort and a Ripsaw Launcher in a single match (2)
- Collect floating rings near Reality Falls (5)
- Deal Damage to opponents within 10 meters with the Charge SMG (500)
- Deal DMR damage to opponents from above (500)
- Deploy a Port-A-Fort and deal damage to opponents within 30 seconds (50)
- Destroy giant mushrooms with the Ripsaw launcher (8)
- Visit Reality Falls, Tilted Towers, and Shuffled Shrines (3)
Fortnite Week 4 Quests
- Damage opponents while in a vehicle (250)
- Destroy structures with an E-11 Blaster Rifle (15)
- Knock down Timer Pines with a Ripsaw Launcher (5)
- Mantle onto a ledge within 3 seconds of sliding (3)
- Plant a Reality Seed at Sunflower’s Saplings or Fungi Farm (1)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at crashed IO Airships (2)
- Travel 500 meters in the Slipstream around Rave Cave (500)
Fortnite Week 3 Quests
- Impulse an enemy player with a Shockwave Grenade (1)
- Dislodge or destroy Runaway Boulders with a melee weapon (3)
- Damage opponents within 30 seconds of getting out of the water (75)
- Reach max shields at a temple (1)
- Jump off a diving board (3)
- Headbutt an opponent while riding a Boar (1)
- Get 3 seconds of air time in a land vehicle (1)
Fortnite Week 2 Quests
- Boost into a Runaway Boulder and dislodge it with a Baller (1)
- Eliminate enemy players with ranged weapons of Epic rarity or better (2)
- Enter the wind tunnel in a Baller at the Screwballer (1)
- Headshot opponents with the Two-Shot Shotgun (5)
- Launch into the air using Geysers (3)
- Pick Weeds around Reality Saplings (5)
- Swing 50 meters or more with the Grapple Glove without touching the ground (10)
Fortnite Week 1 Quests
- Collect Reality Seeds (3)
- Damage opponents with a DMR (200)
- Dance at different crashed IO Airships (3)
- Gain shields by bouncing on Slurp Bouncer mushrooms (10)
- Mod a Whiplash with Off-Road tires and a Cow Catcher, then destroy Structures (50)
- Search chests at Condo Canyon or Tilted Towers (5)
- Visit the Zero Point in a motorboat (1)
Fortnite Zero Week Quests
- Interact with Sunbird or Moon Hawk and Rustler in a single match (2)
- Jump on a Wolf or Bear’s back in 2 different matches (2)
- Plant or Summon 3 Reality Saplings using Reality Seeds (3)
- Survive 10 Storm Phases (10)
- Travel 2000 meters in a Baller (2000)
- Visit Groovy Grove, Reality Falls, and Rave Cave (3)
Image Credit: Epic Games
How to complete Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests: Free RLCS cosmetics
Here’s how you can complete the Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests to unlock free RLCS cosmetics as rewards.
The Rocket League crossover has brought new challenges to Fortnite, and here’s how you can complete the Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests to unlock free RLCS cosmetics.
Now, brand-new challenges are available for players to tackle as part of the Rocket League crossover in Chapter 3, Season 3. We’ll go over how you can complete the Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests.
- How to enter Fortnite Rocket League Live Worlds event
- How to complete Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests
- Fortnite x Rocket League rewards
How to enter Fortnite Rocket League Live Worlds event
The Rocket League Live Worlds event in Fortnite began on August 9 and will end on August 14. During this event, you can head into a new Rocket League-themed map in Fortnite’s Creative mode.
Here’s how to enter this map:
- Launch Fortnite
- Open Creative Mode
- Head to Island Code
- Enter the code 8205-6994-2065
How to complete Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests
Once you’re on the map, you can check your Quests tab to see all the available Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests, and completing these will grant you RLCS cosmetics as free rewards.
Here are all the Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests:
- Deal Damage to Opponents at the RL Live Deathmatch (0/1)
- Deal Damage to Opponents at the RL Live Deathmatch (0/1)
- Eliminate Opponents at the RL Live Deathmatch (0/1)
- Eliminate Opponents at the RL Live Deathmatch (0/1)
These are fairly straightforward and you should be able to get them done within a minute or so of landing in the match. Simply fire away at your opponents and once you’ve dealt damage and eliminated them, the challenges will be marked as completed.
Fortnite x Rocket League rewards
Successfully completing all the Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests will unlock four new RLCS cosmetics in Chapter 3, Season 3. These include a new Glider and Back Bling.
Here are all the Fortnite x Rocket League rewards:
- Rocket League Trophy Back Bling
- Regal Rocket Glider
- Nice Shot! Emoticon
- Golden Goal Spray
That covers everything that you need to know about how to complete the Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests. Be sure to hop into the game and get these free rewards before the event comes to an end.
Image credits: Epic Games
Hogwarts Legacy: Release date, gameplay, trailer, more
Harry Potter fans will soon be able to live out their wizarding dreams with the release of Hogwarts Legacy, an...
FIFA 23 players can’t play beta after crashing & connection errors: How to fix
While FIFA 23 players were excited to play the beta, crashing and connection errors are ruining the fun. Here's how...
Who is the most popular Apex Legends character? Season 14 pick rates
Apex Legends Season 14 is here, but which Legends are dominating Season 14 of Respawn's battle royale so far?