Fortnite’s 20.20 update is here, bringing the Ranger Shotgun, crashing the Condo Canyon blimp, and the arrival of The Prowler in the season’s second major patch. Check out everything you need to know with the full Fortnite 20.20 patch notes.
Now, the 20.20 update is here, bring the Ranger Shotgun as the latest weapon to the game. On top of that, the blimp flying over Condo Canyon has crashed, while players will finally be able to get their hands on The Prowler skin.
Here’s everything in Fortnite’s 20.20 update, complete with full patch notes.
Ranger Shotgun added
The headline addition to Fortnite with the 20.20 update is the arrival of the Ranger Shotgun. A single shot, Break-Action shotgun, Epic says this weapon can deal high damage to enemies.
Interestingly, the weapon’s description claims that it is “more effective at longer ranges” than other weapons in the Shotgun class, so this could quickly become a meta weapon in Season 3.
Condo Canyon blimp crashes
If you like to land on the blimp that floats above Condo Canyon, we’ve got some bad news for you. The next time you drop into the Fortnite Island, you’ll notice that there is nothing floating above the area anymore.
That’s because the blimp has crashed into the water on the south-eastern edge of the map.
The Prowler arrives in Fortnite
The Prowler skin will finally be available soon after the 20.20 update, being the final Battle Pass skin that players can unlock.
The Prowler is a thief and supervillain who often clashes with Spider-Man. Aaron Davis, Miles Morales’ uncle, takes up the Prowler mantle in several iterations — notably, Into the Spider-Verse and Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales.
Once the skin goes live on April 21, players will have to complete several challenges to unlock the Prowler and all of the cosmetics.
Fortnite 20.20 bug fixes
Fortnite’s community Trello board gives us a look at the bug fixes scheduled for the 20.20 update. You can view a full list of the fixes below.
Fortnite Battle Royale Top Issues
- Can’t slide after sprinting if the “Toggle sprint” option is off
- Match end UI occasionally missing from the screen
- Leaving a Boat while boosting on land may cause controllers to Vibrate
Fortnite Creative Top Issues
- Creative Accolades with splash size set to large aren’t showing up on the HUD
For more Fortnite, be sure to check out how to complete each week’s set of Seasonal Challenges where you can earn a ton of XP.
Image Credit: Epic Games
How to ignite structures in Fortnite
Here’s how you can complete the Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2 Volcanic Assassin Pack Quest to ignite structures.
The Fortnite 20.40 update brought new Volcanic Assassin Pack Quests to the battle royale, and here’s how you can quickly complete the challenge that requires you to ignite structures.
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2’s 20.40 update patch added brand-new content to the popular battle royale title, including Ali-A’s Icon Series and the Volcanic Assassin Pack which features new cosmetics.
The Volcanic Assassin Pack also brought some brand-new Quests for you to tackle, and one of these tasks you with igniting structures on the Fortnite map. We’ll go over how you can quickly get this done.
How to ignite structures in Fortnite
To ignite structures for this Fortnite Volcanic Assassin Pack Quest, you’ll need to use a Firefly Jar, and this will automatically be added to your inventory after you collect Fireflies near campfires, trees, and rivers across the map.
Here’s how you can complete this Fortnite Quest:
- Go look for Fireflies near campfires, trees, and rivers
- Interact with the Fireflies to collect them
- Find nearby structures
- Throw the Firefly Jars at buildings and other structures
You’ll need to ignite 100 structures in order to complete this Volcanic Assassin Pack Quest, so we recommend collecting six Firefly Jars to ensure that you have enough fire to get this done in a single match.
Completing all the Volcanic Assassin Quests will award you brand-new cosmetic items, including the Tectonic Komplex Outfit, Fiery Jam Back Bling, Sulfuric Street Shine PIckaxe, and Fiery Flow Wrap.
For more Fortnite content, check out how to complete the Fortnite Supply Llama Challenge as well as all the Fortnite Upgrade Bench locations.
Image credits: Epic Games
How to complete Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2 Quests: Week 9 challenge guide
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2, brings new Quests every week, so here’s how to complete each week’s set of challenges.
A new Fortnite Season means new Weekly Quests to complete, so here’s how to complete all of Week 9’s challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2, as well as all of the Quests you might have missed but can still complete.
Season 2 of Fortnite Chapter 3 brought Doctor Strange, the Prowler, and plenty of new mechanics to the battle royale, and Epic Games didn’t stop there. New items are being added almost every week and there are also Weekly Seasonal Quests to help you finish the Battle Pass and unlock the Super Styles.
Epic Games have done away with Punchcards, so you simply need to complete the challenges found in Season 2’s Quests screen. You’ll get 20k XP for each one you complete, so it’s well worth your time. Here’s how to complete the Week 9 Quests, and when you can expect Week 10’s to go live.
How to complete Fortnite Season 2, Week 9 Quests
The eighth batch of Fortnite Chapter 3’s Season 2 Quests is centered around using the new additions such as Battle Busses, Choppas, and the Ranger Shotgun.
Here are all of the Week 9 Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2:
- Call in an Air Strike at The Collider or The Fortress (1) – 20,000 XP
- Drive a Battle Bus or Fly a Choppa to Command Cavern (1) – 20,000 XP
- Emote at Different IO Airship Crash Sites (2) – 20,000 XP
- Hit an Enemy Player with a Ranger Shotgun from over 50 Meters (1) – 20,000 XP
- Repair a Vehicle at Synapse Station or at Chonker’s Speedway (200) – 20,000 XP
- Shoot Out Tires on IO Vehicles (3) – 20,000 XP
- Use an Ascender and Deal Damage to Opponents Within 30 Seconds (100) – 20,000 XP
You shouldn’t have too much difficulty completing Fortnite’s Week 9 Quests as long as you set out to complete them.
You can check out our guide on how to drive a Battle Bus if you’re looking to drive one to Command Cavern. Also, Choppas are new to Chapter 3, Season 2, and can be found at the Seven Outposts near the coast. Simply land at one of these Seven Outposts then fly the Choppa to Command Cavern to complete the Quest.
Plus, you can also check out where to find an Ascender if you’re looking to complete the final challenge.
The next set of Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2 Quests will arrive on Thursday, May 26 at 6 AM PT / 9 AM ET / 2 PM BST, so stay tuned for Week 10.
All Fortnite Weekly Quests
Fortnite Week 8 Seasonal Quests
- Deal damage to opponents from 10 meters or less with the Drum Shotgun (150)
- Travel 1000 meters in the Choppa (1000)
- Plant Saplings at Bomb Crater Clusters (3)
- Detonate Remote Explosives while sliding (2)
- Call in Air Strike on a tank (1)
- Refuel a Repair Torch at a Gas Pump (2)
- Deal damage to enemies with the Combat SMG (500)
- Open Cash Registers (3)
- Get an elimination with a Pistol, SMG or Shotgun (1)
Fortnite Week 7 Seasonal Quests
- Destroy a Turret using Remote Explosives (1)
- Visit different named locations in a single match (5)
- Disable a tank by damaging the engine (1)
- Recover stolen Sevens supplies at IO locations (3)
- Destroy structures with the Cow Catcher (200)
- Deal headshot damage with the Striker Burst Rifle (200)
- Damage opponents with the Repair Torch (5)
- Complete a bounty from a bounty board (1)
- Fuel a vehicle with gas (50)
Fortnite Week 6 Seasonal Quests
- Deal 100 damage or more to an opponent with one bullet (100)
- Mantle 5 times in 5 seconds (5)
- Hit an opponent’s tank with a pistol, while crouched (200)
- Get air time in a tank (3)
- Throw a cabbage 100 or more meters in one toss (1)
- Deal damage to opponents while you are falling (150)
- With a Striker Burst Rifle, hit an opponent 4 times in a row without unscoping (1)
- Deal damage to opponents from 30 or more meters with an assault rifle (150)
- Destroy structures with fire (100)
Fortnite Week 5 Seasonal Quests
- Damage an opponent within 10 seconds of mantling (1)
- Damage opponent vehicles with the Heavy Sniper (600)
- Fall 10 stories or more without taking damage (1)
- Gain shield from Small Shield Potions in one match (75)
- Headshot IO forces with a sniper at Command Cavern or a battle location (3)
- Heal The Seven with Med Mist at a battle location (1)
- Hit an opponent twice using the Ranger Shotgun, without receiving damage (1)
Fortnite Week 4 Seasonal Quests
- Travel in the air with a Jetpack (100)
- Thank the bus driver and then finish top 25 (1)
- Visit Gas Stations in a Battle Bus (3)
- Get seconds of airtime after being hit by a Shockwave Grenade (3)
- Eliminate IO forces within a single match (3)
- Catch or collect a Thermal Fish (1)
- Accept a bounty from a bounty board within 30 seconds of landing (1)
- Deal damage to opponents with a harvesting tool (75)
- Search ammo boxes at Shifty Shafts or Camp Cuddle (3)
Fortnite Week 3 Seasonal Quests
- Damage opponents from 30 or more meters with the Revolver (100)
- Deal damage to Opponents at Synapse Station or The Daily Bugle (75)
- Emote within 10m of a Character
- Gain shields by consuming foragables (50)
- Mod a vehicle with the Cow Catcher (1)
- Search chests and ammo boxes at IO Outposts (3)
- Use an Ascender at Chonker’s Speedway and Command Cavern (2)
Fortnite Week 2 Seasonal Quests
- Collect a weapon while sliding (1)
- Damage opponents with an Exotic weapon (150)
- Deal shotgun damage to opponents within 5 seconds of sprinting (200)
- Destroy structures using Remote Explosives (25)
- Purchase a weapon of Rare or higher rarity from a vending machine (1)
- Travel in a tank (300)
- Visit Sanctuary, Tilted Towers, and Command Cavern (3)
Fortnite Week 1 Seasonal Quests
- Use the Repair Torch to fix a vehicle (200)
- Spend Bars (500)
- Search chests on IO Airships (3)
- Mantle onto a ledge within 3 seconds of sprinting (3)
- Launch yourself 150 meters from a Siege Cannon (150)
- Deal damage to IO Forces (500)
- Collect a Drum Shotgun and a Combat SMG in a single match (2)
For more Fortnite, you can check out the best PC settings in 2022, and whether Season 2 will end with a live event finale.
Image Credit: Epic Games
How to complete Fortnite Supply Llama Challenge: Free rewards
Here’s how you can sign up for the Fortnite Supply Llama Challenge and complete it to get yourself free rewards.
You can hop into a Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2 and complete the new Supply Llama Challenge to earn free rewards. Here’s everything you need to know, including how to sign up for the challenge.
Now, you have the opportunity to earn some free rewards by completing the brand-new Fortnite Supply Llama Challenge that has gone live. This handy guide will go over everything you need to know.
- How to sign up for Fortnite Supply Llama Challenge
- How to complete Fortnite Supply Llama Challenge
- Fortnite Supply Llama Challenge rewards
How to sign up for Fortnite Supply Llama Challenge
The good news is that signing up for the Fortnite Supply Llama Challenge is easy to do, as you just need to use your PlayStation and Epic Games accounts on the Fortnite Playstation website.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the Fortnite Playstation website
- Sign in to your PlayStation account.
- Sign in to your Epic Games account
- Select Let’s Get Started to complete the sign up
Once you’ve signed up with your PlayStation and Epic Games accounts, you can start completing the Fortnite Supply Llama Challenge until it comes to an end on May 22, 2022.
How to complete the Fortnite Supply Llama Challenge
Your goal in the Supply Llama Challenge will be to survive Storm Circles while playing Fortnite, and you can do this by making sure that you don’t get killed by enemy players or get stuck outside the circle.
- Read more: All leaked Fortnite 20.40 cosmetics
You can give yourself an advantage by visiting certain NPCs on the map and getting them to reveal Storm Circle futures to you in exchange for Gold Bars. Be sure to collect some powerful Exotic and Mythic weapons to help you survive enemy attacks.
Fortnite Supply Llama Challenge rewards
There are multiple stages to the Fortnite Supply Llama Challenge, and surviving at least one Storm Circle will grant you that stage’s rewards, such as Loading Screens, Wraps, and a new Glider.
Here are all the Fortnite Supply Llama Challenge rewards:
- Stage 1 (15,000,000 Storm circles survived by the community): PS4 Supply Llama Dynamic Theme and the in-game Fortnite A Llotta Llamas Loading Screen
- Stage 2 (30,000,000 Storm circles survived by the community): PSN Character Avatar Set 1 and the in-game Fortnite Fresh Iridescence Wrap
- Stage 3 (42,000,000 Storm circles survived by the community): PSN Supply Llama Avatar Set 2 and the in-game Fortnite Mecha Team Glider
You can view the community goals and tracker on the Fortnite Playstation website so that you know when the next reward drop is. Be sure to hop into the game and complete the Supply Llama Challenge before it expires.
For more Fortnite content, take a look at all the Fortnite Upgrade Bench locations as well as our guide on how to collect Mech Parts from Fishing Holes in Fortnite.
Image Credit: Epic Games
Apex Legends pro claims Season 13 ranked changes will make you a better player
An Apex Legends pro has come out in support of the Season 13 ranked changes, claiming it will make players...
Warzone 2 leak reveals major Pro Perk return details
A classic CoD feature looks set to return in Warzone 2 as leaks suggest Pro Perks will make their way...
Warzone 2 reportedly brings interrogation system similar to Rainbow Six Siege
Industry insider Tom Henderson claims that Warzone 2 will allow players to interrogate downed enemies similar to Rainbow Six Siege.