The latest post on the official Fortnite Twitter page has revealed that one of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy is headed to the island with the upcoming arrival of a Gamora skin.
One of the many things that sets Fortnite apart from its rivals is the way it crosses over with some of the most popular franchises in popular culture. And according to the most recent post on the game’s Twitter, the trend is going to continue.
In a comic book-style picture, the account appeared to tease that the Guardians of the Galaxy would be landing in Season 7 in the not too distant future. It followed up shortly after confirming the news that players will soon be able to get a new Fortnite Gamora skin.
How to get Fortnite Gamora skin
The teaser depicted Gamora piloting the Benatar, the team’s signature ship, when she receives an urgent distress signal claiming that “aliens are attacking.” It’s easy to see how this ties into the ‘invasion’ theme that has dominated the most recent season in Chapter 2.
Just a few minutes later, Fortnite followed up with another tweet confirming that Gamora will be available on the store from August 14th at 5 PM PST/ 7 PM CST/ 8 PM EST, along with the return of Star-Lord. It is expected she will be the same price as other outfits of a similar nature which is usually around 1,500 V-Bucks.
Players will also be able to get the Fortnite Gamora skin early by competing in the Gamora Cup on August 11. The top-performing teams in each region will earn the Fortnite Gamora skin before it is added to the in-game store.
- Read more: Best PC settings for Fortnite Season 7
Gamora’s Cloak Back Bling, Godslayer Pickaxe, and the Godslayer Glideboard will also be there to purchase as part of a Fortnite Gamora skin bundle.
Many of her fellow Guardians have already featured in the game in various ways. Peter Quill (Star-Lord) was a purchasable skin to celebrate the release of Avengers: Endgame, while Groot was part of the Battle Pass during Chapter 2 Season 4 – complete with an unlockable Rocket Racoon pet.
In fact, so far, it is only Drax the Destroyer from the core Guardians of the Galaxy team who is yet to feature.
Although, this latest announcement of the Fortnite Gamora skin hints that his debut may come sooner rather than later.
The Fortnite Gamora skin and other Guardians of the Galaxy aren’t the first recognizable figures to turn up in Season 7.
Image credit: Epic Games
Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z crossover event: Release date, skins, leaks & rumors
A Dragon Ball Z crossover is coming to Fortnite, and here’s everything we know about it, including the annouced release date.
Epic Games are bringing cosmetic items and outfits from the Dragon Ball Z series to Fortnite, and here’s everything we know about this crossover, including the release date and leaks.
The recent Naruto crossover added new anime skins to the battle royale title, and Epic Games now have plans to bring even more fan-favorite anime characters. We’ll go over everything we know about the Fortnite and Dragon Ball Z crossover.
- Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z crossover release date
- Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z leaked skins
- Leaked Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z Kamehameha Mythic
Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z crossover release date
Epic have confirmed that the Fortnite and Dragon Ball Z crossover is set to release on Tuesday, August 16, just 3 days before the release of the Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero movie.
This makes sense as Epic Games have previously released cosmetic sets for Uncharted and Doctor Strange around the times their respective movies were released in theaters.
Well-known Fortnite leaker Shiina has also claimed that we could see a Dragon Ball Battle Bus similar to the one in the Naruto crossover.
Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z crossover leaked skins
Although we know that the Dragon Ball crossover is arriving on August 16, there is still no word yet on what new cosmetics will be on offer.
On July 18, HYPEX tweeted that the Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z collaboration will feature 4 different skins, claiming that Goku, Vegeta & Beerus are confirmed to arrive in the battle royale title.
The leaker then added that while the fourth skin is currently unknown, it will most likely be a female character like Bulma. Players might be able to unlock these outfits by completing tasks similar to the Nindo challenges in the Naruto Rivals event.
Leaked Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z Kamehameha Mythic
A few leaks also suggest that the Dragon Ball Z collaboration will bring a brand-new Kamehameha Mythic weapon to Fortnite. While it’s unclear how this will function, it will most likely let you fire power blasts at your enemies.
It’s worth keeping in mind that these are currently just leaks, and this information has not been confirmed by the developers themselves. We’ll keep checking for any official announcements on what will be included in the DBZ crossover in Fortnite.
Image credits: Epic Games / Toei Animation
How to complete Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 weekly Quests: Week 10 challenge guide
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, brings new Quests every week, so here’s how to complete each week’s set of challenges.
A new Fortnite Season means new Weekly Quests to complete, so here’s how to complete all of Week 10’s challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, as well as all of the Quests you might have missed but can still complete.
Season 3 of Fortnite Chapter 3 brought Darth Vader, Indiana Jones, and plenty of new mechanics to the battle royale, and Epic Games didn’t stop there, as Weekly Quests are added to help you finish the Battle Pass and unlock the Super Styles.
Epic Games have done away with Punchcards, so you simply need to complete the challenges found in Season 3’s Quests screen. You’ll get 15,000 XP for each one you complete, so it’s well worth your time.
Here’s how to complete the Week 10 Quests, and when you can expect Week 11’s to go live.
How to complete Fortnite Season 3, Week 10 Quests
Here are all of the Week 10 Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3:
- Damage 10 different objects with one spray of the Charge SMG (1) – 15,000 XP
- Damage an opponent with a DMR without aiming down sight (100) – 15,000 XP
- Damage opponents within 10 seconds of dashing with a Zero Point Fish (100) – 15,000 XP
- Travel in a Baller while on water (500) – 15,000 XP
- Eliminate a player with the first shot from the Prime Shotgun (1) – 15,000 XP
- Drop the Hammer Assault Rifle (1) – 15,000 XP
- Bounce on a Crash Pad, a Bouncy Slurpshroom, and Off-Road Tires in a single match (1) – 15,000 XP
The latest set of Fortnite challenges are simple if you set out to complete them. If you’re looking to eliminate an opponent with the first shot of the Prime Shotgun, make sure you’re reloading after each shot.
The next set of Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 Quests will arrive on Thursday, August 18 at 6 AM PT / 9 AM ET / 2 PM BST, so stay tuned for Week 11.
All Fortnite Weekly Quests
Fortnite Week 9 Quests
- Bounce on 3 separate crash pads before landing (1)
- Collect seeds from Reality Seed Pods before they stop bouncing (3)
- Deal damage to opponents while riding a Wolf or Boar (500)
- Gain shield while emoting (1)
- Hold a Charge SMG at max charge for 3 seconds, then damage an opponent (1)
- Open Chests at Tilted Towers in a single match (3)
- Plant or Summon a reality sapling 30 or more meters away from yourself (1)
Fortnite Week 8 Quests
- Destroy 5 Structures with a Single Shot of the Ripsaw Launcher (1)
- Make Opponents Dance with Boogie Bombs (3)
- Throw a Fish Into Water (1)
- Damage an Opponent with a Weapon Obtained from Fishing (1)
- Deal Explosive Damage While Looking Away (1)
- Find the Coolest Player on the Island (1)
- Damage an Opponent with a Vehicle Within 5 Seconds of Honking (1)
Fortnite Week 7 Quests
- Keep the first weapon you collect in your inventory until you reach the top 20 players (3)
- Dead damage to airborne opponents (1)
- Destroy structures with a Baller (20)
- Throw different Consumable Pickups in a single match (3)
- Perform an aerial 360 spin while dismounting a Wolf or Boar
- Stop the music at the Rave Cave (3)
- Crack opponents’ shields (3)
- Deal damage with a Shotgun (150)
Fortnite Week 6 Quests
- Break open Reality Seed pods (3)
- Land headshots from 40 or more meters with the Hammer Rifle (5)
- Purchase an Exotic weapon from a character (1)
- Use a Baller, a zipline, and a geyser in a single match (3)
- Use the Grapple Glove to catch a zipline while airborne (1)
- Pick a Legendary or Mythic fruit from a Reality Sapling (1)
- Deal damage to opponents with Rare or better Assault Rifles (1000)
Fortnite Week 5 Quests
- Collect a Port-A-Fort and a Ripsaw Launcher in a single match (2)
- Collect floating rings near Reality Falls (5)
- Deal Damage to opponents within 10 meters with the Charge SMG (500)
- Deal DMR damage to opponents from above (500)
- Deploy a Port-A-Fort and deal damage to opponents within 30 seconds (50)
- Destroy giant mushrooms with the Ripsaw launcher (8)
- Visit Reality Falls, Tilted Towers, and Shuffled Shrines (3)
Fortnite Week 4 Quests
- Damage opponents while in a vehicle (250)
- Destroy structures with an E-11 Blaster Rifle (15)
- Knock down Timer Pines with a Ripsaw Launcher (5)
- Mantle onto a ledge within 3 seconds of sliding (3)
- Plant a Reality Seed at Sunflower’s Saplings or Fungi Farm (1)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at crashed IO Airships (2)
- Travel 500 meters in the Slipstream around Rave Cave (500)
Fortnite Week 3 Quests
- Impulse an enemy player with a Shockwave Grenade (1)
- Dislodge or destroy Runaway Boulders with a melee weapon (3)
- Damage opponents within 30 seconds of getting out of the water (75)
- Reach max shields at a temple (1)
- Jump off a diving board (3)
- Headbutt an opponent while riding a Boar (1)
- Get 3 seconds of air time in a land vehicle (1)
Fortnite Week 2 Quests
- Boost into a Runaway Boulder and dislodge it with a Baller (1)
- Eliminate enemy players with ranged weapons of Epic rarity or better (2)
- Enter the wind tunnel in a Baller at the Screwballer (1)
- Headshot opponents with the Two-Shot Shotgun (5)
- Launch into the air using Geysers (3)
- Pick Weeds around Reality Saplings (5)
- Swing 50 meters or more with the Grapple Glove without touching the ground (10)
Fortnite Week 1 Quests
- Collect Reality Seeds (3)
- Damage opponents with a DMR (200)
- Dance at different crashed IO Airships (3)
- Gain shields by bouncing on Slurp Bouncer mushrooms (10)
- Mod a Whiplash with Off-Road tires and a Cow Catcher, then destroy Structures (50)
- Search chests at Condo Canyon or Tilted Towers (5)
- Visit the Zero Point in a motorboat (1)
Fortnite Zero Week Quests
- Interact with Sunbird or Moon Hawk and Rustler in a single match (2)
- Jump on a Wolf or Bear’s back in 2 different matches (2)
- Plant or Summon 3 Reality Saplings using Reality Seeds (3)
- Survive 10 Storm Phases (10)
- Travel 2000 meters in a Baller (2000)
- Visit Groovy Grove, Reality Falls, and Rave Cave (3)
Image Credit: Epic Games
How to complete Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests: Free RLCS cosmetics
Here’s how you can complete the Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests to unlock free RLCS cosmetics as rewards.
The Rocket League crossover has brought new challenges to Fortnite, and here’s how you can complete the Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests to unlock free RLCS cosmetics.
Now, brand-new challenges are available for players to tackle as part of the Rocket League crossover in Chapter 3, Season 3. We’ll go over how you can complete the Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests.
- How to enter Fortnite Rocket League Live Worlds event
- How to complete Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests
- Fortnite x Rocket League rewards
How to enter Fortnite Rocket League Live Worlds event
The Rocket League Live Worlds event in Fortnite began on August 9 and will end on August 14. During this event, you can head into a new Rocket League-themed map in Fortnite’s Creative mode.
Here’s how to enter this map:
- Launch Fortnite
- Open Creative Mode
- Head to Island Code
- Enter the code 8205-6994-2065
How to complete Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests
Once you’re on the map, you can check your Quests tab to see all the available Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests, and completing these will grant you RLCS cosmetics as free rewards.
Here are all the Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests:
- Deal Damage to Opponents at the RL Live Deathmatch (0/1)
- Deal Damage to Opponents at the RL Live Deathmatch (0/1)
- Eliminate Opponents at the RL Live Deathmatch (0/1)
- Eliminate Opponents at the RL Live Deathmatch (0/1)
These are fairly straightforward and you should be able to get them done within a minute or so of landing in the match. Simply fire away at your opponents and once you’ve dealt damage and eliminated them, the challenges will be marked as completed.
Fortnite x Rocket League rewards
Successfully completing all the Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests will unlock four new RLCS cosmetics in Chapter 3, Season 3. These include a new Glider and Back Bling.
Here are all the Fortnite x Rocket League rewards:
- Rocket League Trophy Back Bling
- Regal Rocket Glider
- Nice Shot! Emoticon
- Golden Goal Spray
That covers everything that you need to know about how to complete the Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests. Be sure to hop into the game and get these free rewards before the event comes to an end.
Image credits: Epic Games
Hogwarts Legacy: Release date, gameplay, trailer, more
Harry Potter fans will soon be able to live out their wizarding dreams with the release of Hogwarts Legacy, an...
FIFA 23 players can’t play beta after crashing & connection errors: How to fix
While FIFA 23 players were excited to play the beta, crashing and connection errors are ruining the fun. Here's how...
Who is the most popular Apex Legends character? Season 14 pick rates
Apex Legends Season 14 is here, but which Legends are dominating Season 14 of Respawn's battle royale so far?