As Fortnite Season 7 draws to a close, Epic Games are introducing the Island Games, a special Creative event that offers players lucrative rewards through completing Quests. Here’s every Island Games challenge and reward.
Although data miners had discovered the Island Games ahead of time, Epic Games officially announced the event on September 1. The event and challenges are now live, and will offer players a ton of bonus XP, as well as cosmetic rewards such as the Qwerty Axe Harvesting tool.
Here’s everything you need to know about Fortnite Season 7’s Island Games event.
What is the Fortnite Island Games event?
Epic is introducing the Island Games event to give players a major XP boost towards finishing the Season 7 Battle Pass. It’s a Creative event, where popular fan-made modes are featured and accompanied with their own set of challenges.
The event runs from September 1 until September 8, with more modes and challenges being added as it progresses.
The Fortnite Island Games event features the following limited-time modes:
- RED VS BLUE RUMBLE – SHOW OFF YOUR SKILLS IN THIS FAST-PACED, CASUAL COMBAT GAME. EARN GOLD BY ELIMINATING OTHERS, AND USE YOUR GOLD TO UPGRADE WEAPONS. INFINITE RESPAWNS AND STRONG STARTING LOADOUTS KEEP YOU IN THE ACTION. BUILT BY BOYKAARO.
- PRISON BREAKOUT – YOU’VE BEEN CAUGHT, AND NOW YOU MUST BE CRAFTY TO ESCAPE YOUR CONFINES. LOOT THE SURROUNDING AREA TO POWER UP AND FIGHT GUARDS FOR YOUR TICKET OUT OF THIS DUMP. GUARDS VS PRISONERS, WHO WILL COME OUT ON TOP? BUILT BY ECHO.
- FINEST’S REALISTIC (2V2) – PAIR UP IN EIGHT ROUNDS OF REALISTIC ENCOUNTERS ACROSS EIGHT DIFFERENT POI’S FROM THE BR MAP. A LOADOUT SELECTOR PROVIDES FOR A VARIETY OF GUNS SO YOU CAN CHOOSE THE ONES YOU PERFORM BEST WITH. BUILT BY: FINESTYT.
- WILDLANDS – ADVENTURE THROUGH THE VAST WORLD OF WILDLANDS AND FIGHT TO SURVIVE! LEVEL UP YOUR SKILLS AND ADAPT TO SURVIVE IN THIS OPEN-WORLD EXPERIENCE. BUILT BY TONYQUEST.
- RED VS BLUE LAVA – BATTLE BESIDE YOUR TEAM IN THIS EPIC ARENA FULL OF LAVA AND GET THE MOST DAMAGE POINTS TO WIN. EARN COINS BY ELIMINATING OTHER PLAYERS OR BY COLLECTING THE FREE COINS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BATTLEFIELD. USE YOUR COINS TO UPGRADE YOUR WEAPONS AND GEAR, INCREASING YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING! BUILT BY PRETTYBOY.
Fortnite Island Games Quests & rewards
While playing these modes, you can complete 13 quests that reward you with plenty of bonus XP. And for completing several challenges, you can unlock cosmetic rewards such as the Wavebreaker Wrap and Qwerty Axe.
Here’s every challenge and reward for Fortnite Season 7’s Island Games:
- Complete Island Games Quests (5) – On the Rise Emoticon
- Complete Island Games Quests (7) – Wavebreaker Wrap
- Complete Island Games Quests (9) – Qwerty Axe Harvesting Tool
- Deal damage with Shotguns or Sniper Rifles in Red vs Blue Rumble (5500) – 20,000 XP
- Buy legendary weapons from vending machines in Red vs Blue Rumble (6) – 30,000 XP
- Get eliminations in Red vs Blue Rumble (50) – Drooly Spray
- Buy weapons of epic rarity or higher in Prison Breakout (5) – 20,000 XP
- Get eliminations in Prison Breakout (25) – 20,000 XP
- Deal damage while inside a “Prevalent” sedan in Prison Breakout (1500) – 30,000 XP
- Assist teammate with eliminations in Finest 2v2 (750) – 20,000 XP
- Deal damage from above in Finest 2v2 (2500) – Beachball Banner Icon
- Deal damage with SMGs or Pistols in Red vs Blue Lava (5000) – 20,000 XP
- Destroy enemy structures in Red vs Blue Lava (200) – 30,000 XP
- Hunt wildlife in Wildlands Survival (30) – 30,000 XP
- Seach containers, coolers, fridges, or tolls in Wildlands Survival (25) – 30,000 XP
- Catch Zero Point fish or Vendetta Floppers from fishing in Wildlands Survival (10) – Starfish Banner Icon
Source: Epic Games
Image Credit: Epic Games
How to get Goat skin in Fortnite: Goat Simulator 3 skin & price
Fortnite has brought a terrifying man-goat hybrid for Goat Simulator 3's launch, so here's how to get the Goat skin...
How to Trivela cross in FIFA 23
Players can now perform a Trivela in FIFA 23, a technique that is both flashy and technical. Here's how you...
Best Assault Rifles in Warzone: Every Season 5 Reloaded AR ranked
Assault Rifles are great all-rounders in Warzone Pacific Season 5 Reloaded, so here are Warzone's ARs ranked and the best...