Being part of Fortnite Crew grants you access to brand new exclusive content such as skins and V-Bucks for a set price. Here are all the membership benefits for June, which include the Season 7 Battle Pass.
Fortnite Crew was introduced in Chapter 2, Season 5, and being a member grants you access to some neat exclusive rewards. These include skins, V-Bucks, and various items that aren’t available in the Item Shop.
There is a brand-new Fortnite Crew Pack to look through for June, and all you need is a monthly subscription to reap its benefits, which also include immediate access to the Season 7 Battle Pass.
Fortnite Crew membership start date and prices
Epic Games have confirmed that Fortnite Crew membership is set to launch on June 30, 2021, at 5 PM PT | 8 PM ET | 1 AM BST (June 31, 2021). The next one will most likely be released a month later, at the end of July.
If the price is a major factor in your decision to purchase this membership, then we’ve made things easier by listing it below in different currencies:
The Battle Pass would normally cost around $9.50, so this is a reasonable deal.
What will be in the Fortnite June Crew pack?
The main skin reward is the Mecha Cuddle Master, who comes with some neat cosmetics. You can get multiple editions of the Outfit, Back Bling, and Pickaxe in the pack. They come in Default pink, white and black Midnight Style, and the white and red Royale Style.
Fortnite Crew subscribers in June will gain access to:
- Chapter 2 Season 7 Battle Pass
- 1,000 V-Bucks
- Mecha Cuddle Master Outfit
- Psytronic Bow Back Bling
- Nuzzle Jet Pickaxe
- Cuddle Mech Wrap
- Four bonus Loading Screens
- 3 months of Spotify Premium free (new members only)
The skin pack will contain different rewards each month, and Epic said in an official statement: “Monthly Crew Packs always contain a new Outfit along with at least one accessory. All items are exclusive to Fortnite Crew members.”
How to join Fortnite Crew
If you want to get your hands on these fabulous prizes, then here’s how you can sign up for the Map Fortnite Crew:
- Launch Fortnite and head to the Battle Pass menu screen.
- Click the Fortnite Crew signup icon.
- Enter the required details to complete the sign-up
After you’ve signed up, you can log into your PC or console each monthly subscription period to get these prizes. You’ll receive V-Bucks and Battle Pass, along with other rewards that vary from month to month.
Is Fortnite Crew cross platform?
Epic Games have confirmed that your Crew account will not be cross-platform. So, if you’ve made an account on your PlayStation 5, then you won’t be able to redeem your V-Bucks on the Xbox Series X|S.
“Your Subscription is associated with the platform on which you purchased it (your ‘Primary Platform’) until it is canceled and is not transferable,” they explained. “Be sure to choose the platform (e.g., Xbox, PlayStation, Switch) you purchase your Subscription on carefully.”
We’ll keep you posted about all the new monthly Fortnite Crew rewards and their prices, continuing in May, as they’re announced, so be sure to check back with us soon.
Image Credits: Epic Games
First-person mode could finally come to Fortnite in Chapter 3, Season 4
Fortnite leaks have revealed that Epic Games might add a first-person mode to the battle royale in Chapter 3, Season 4.
According to Fortnite leaks, Epic Games might be planning to finally bring a first-person mode to the battle royale title when the Chapter 3, Season 4 update goes live.
Fans have been eager for the developers to add a first-person mode to the battle royale title, and now it seems that the long-awaited mode may finally arrive in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4.
Fortnite has always featured third-person view, and the closest players have ever gotten to a first-person is on the first-person Box Fights map. However, notable leaker ‘HYPEX’ claims that this is about to change.
After claiming that a first-person game mode was in early development, the leaker tweeted on July 18 that the developers updated it “quite a few times.” They also showed a concept image of what this mode may look like.
HYPEX then claimed that this mode could “possibly release in Season 4.” This mode will be different from the game’s aim-down sight mechanic since the camera will operate in first-person even when you’re not aiming.
While this sounds exciting, it’s worth noting that this information has yet to be officially verified by Epic Games themselves, so take this leak with a grain of salt until we get an official announcement.
However, since one of the Box Fight maps in the game already features a first-person view, it’s entirely possible that the devs could add a separate mode for it in the upcoming seasonal update.
For more Fortnite content, check out our guide on how to destroy large sea buoys with motorboat missiles as well as how you can complete all the Weekly Quests.
Image credits: Epic Games
How to complete Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 weekly Quests: Week 9 challenge guide
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, brings new Quests every week, so here’s how to complete each week’s set of challenges.
A new Fortnite Season means new Weekly Quests to complete, so here’s how to complete all of Week 9’s challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, as well as all of the Quests you might have missed but can still complete.
Season 3 of Fortnite Chapter 3 brought Darth Vader, Indiana Jones, and plenty of new mechanics to the battle royale, and Epic Games didn’t stop there, as Weekly Quests are added to help you finish the Battle Pass and unlock the Super Styles.
Epic Games have done away with Punchcards, so you simply need to complete the challenges found in Season 3’s Quests screen. You’ll get 15,000 XP for each one you complete, so it’s well worth your time.
Here’s how to complete the Week 9 Quests, and when you can expect Week 10’s to go live.
How to complete Fortnite Season 3, Week 9 Quests
The ninth batch of Fortnite Chapter 3’s Season 3 Weekly Quests is centered around using new additions such as the Crash Pad and Reality Seeds to complete certain tasks around the island.
Here are all of the Week 9 Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3:
- Bounce on 3 separate crash pads before landing (1) – 15,000 XP
- Collect seeds from Reality Seed Pods before they stop bouncing (3) – 15,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents while riding a Wolf or Boar (500) – 15,000 XP
- Gain shield while emoting (1) – 15,000 XP
- Hold a Charge SMG at max charge for 3 seconds, then damage an opponent (1) 15,000 XP
- Open Chests at Tilted Towers in a single match (3) – 15,000 XP
- Plant or Summon a reality sapling 30 or more meters away from yourself (1) – 15,000 XP
The latest set of Fortnite challenges are simple if you set out to complete them. But if you’re struggling to bounce on three crash pads, you can check out our guide on where to find crash pads. Also, it’ll be easy to gain shield while emoting if you use the Shield Keg.
The next set of Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 Quests will arrive on Thursday, August 11 at 6 AM PT / 9 AM ET / 2 PM BST, so stay tuned for Week 10.
All Fortnite Weekly Quests
Fortnite Week 8 Quests
- Destroy 5 Structures with a Single Shot of the Ripsaw Launcher (1)
- Make Opponents Dance with Boogie Bombs (3)
- Throw a Fish Into Water (1)
- Damage an Opponent with a Weapon Obtained from Fishing (1)
- Deal Explosive Damage While Looking Away (1)
- Find the Coolest Player on the Island (1)
- Damage an Opponent with a Vehicle Within 5 Seconds of Honking (1)
Fortnite Week 7 Quests
- Keep the first weapon you collect in your inventory until you reach the top 20 players (3)
- Dead damage to airborne opponents (1)
- Destroy structures with a Baller (20)
- Throw different Consumable Pickups in a single match (3)
- Perform an aerial 360 spin while dismounting a Wolf or Boar
- Stop the music at the Rave Cave (3)
- Crack opponents’ shields (3)
- Deal damage with a Shotgun (150)
Fortnite Week 6 Quests
- Break open Reality Seed pods (3)
- Land headshots from 40 or more meters with the Hammer Rifle (5)
- Purchase an Exotic weapon from a character (1)
- Use a Baller, a zipline, and a geyser in a single match (3)
- Use the Grapple Glove to catch a zipline while airborne (1)
- Pick a Legendary or Mythic fruit from a Reality Sapling (1)
- Deal damage to opponents with Rare or better Assault Rifles (1000)
Fortnite Week 5 Quests
- Collect a Port-A-Fort and a Ripsaw Launcher in a single match (2)
- Collect floating rings near Reality Falls (5)
- Deal Damage to opponents within 10 meters with the Charge SMG (500)
- Deal DMR damage to opponents from above (500)
- Deploy a Port-A-Fort and deal damage to opponents within 30 seconds (50)
- Destroy giant mushrooms with the Ripsaw launcher (8)
- Visit Reality Falls, Tilted Towers, and Shuffled Shrines (3)
Fortnite Week 4 Quests
- Damage opponents while in a vehicle (250)
- Destroy structures with an E-11 Blaster Rifle (15)
- Knock down Timer Pines with a Ripsaw Launcher (5)
- Mantle onto a ledge within 3 seconds of sliding (3)
- Plant a Reality Seed at Sunflower’s Saplings or Fungi Farm (1)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at crashed IO Airships (2)
- Travel 500 meters in the Slipstream around Rave Cave (500)
Fortnite Week 3 Quests
- Impulse an enemy player with a Shockwave Grenade (1)
- Dislodge or destroy Runaway Boulders with a melee weapon (3)
- Damage opponents within 30 seconds of getting out of the water (75)
- Reach max shields at a temple (1)
- Jump off a diving board (3)
- Headbutt an opponent while riding a Boar (1)
- Get 3 seconds of air time in a land vehicle (1)
Fortnite Week 2 Quests
- Boost into a Runaway Boulder and dislodge it with a Baller (1)
- Eliminate enemy players with ranged weapons of Epic rarity or better (2)
- Enter the wind tunnel in a Baller at the Screwballer (1)
- Headshot opponents with the Two-Shot Shotgun (5)
- Launch into the air using Geysers (3)
- Pick Weeds around Reality Saplings (5)
- Swing 50 meters or more with the Grapple Glove without touching the ground (10)
Fortnite Week 1 Quests
- Collect Reality Seeds (3)
- Damage opponents with a DMR (200)
- Dance at different crashed IO Airships (3)
- Gain shields by bouncing on Slurp Bouncer mushrooms (10)
- Mod a Whiplash with Off-Road tires and a Cow Catcher, then destroy Structures (50)
- Search chests at Condo Canyon or Tilted Towers (5)
- Visit the Zero Point in a motorboat (1)
Fortnite Zero Week Quests
- Interact with Sunbird or Moon Hawk and Rustler in a single match (2)
- Jump on a Wolf or Bear’s back in 2 different matches (2)
- Plant or Summon 3 Reality Saplings using Reality Seeds (3)
- Survive 10 Storm Phases (10)
- Travel 2000 meters in a Baller (2000)
- Visit Groovy Grove, Reality Falls, and Rave Cave (3)
For more Fortnite, you can check out how to destroy large sea buoys with motorboat missiles for the No Sweat Summer event.
Image Credit: Epic Games
How to destroy large sea buoys with motorboat missiles for Fortnite challenges
Here’s how you can complete the Fortnite No Sweat Summer challenge to destroy large sea buoys with motorboat missiles.
One of the Fortnite No Sweat Summer event challenges tasks you with destroying large sea buoys with motorboat missiles, and we’ll go over how you can get this done quickly.
One of these challenges requires you to destroy large sea buoys with missiles, and this is easy to do if you know where to look. We’ll go over the exact map location of this challenge and how to complete it.
- Where to find motorboats in Fortnite
- How to destroy large sea buoys with motorboat missiles in Fortnite
Where to find motorboats in Fortnite
In order to complete this Fortnite No Sweat Summer challenge, the first thing that you need to do is get yourself a motorboat, and the best place to find one is at the dock that’s southeast of The Daily Bugle POI.
Once you’ve acquired one, you can commandeer it across the water as you head towards the sea buoys. However, you’ll need to watch out for enemy players that may attempt to steal the motorboat. You can check out all the motorboat locations on the map below.
How to destroy large sea buoys with motorboat missiles in Fortnite
Large sea buoys are floating structures that you can find found in the water near the islands on the east side of the map. They can be easily identified by their red color and balloons attached to their tops.
Here’s how you can use motorboat missiles to destroy large sea buoys:
- Get a motorboat
- Drive it along the motorboat race track around the water
- Aim at any of the large sea buoys you spot
- Shoot the large sea buoy with a rocket twice to destroy it
- Repeat this until you’ve destroyed 3 large sea buoys
After you’ve destroyed all 3 large sea buoys, this quest will be marked as complete and you’ll unlock the No Sweatin’ lobby music. You should also try completing a lap around the boat race circuit and catch 3 seconds of air while driving a Motorboat to complete more challenges.
Image credits: Epic Games / Fortnite.GG
Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer & Warzone 2.0 reveal date announced
Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2.0 are officially on the way, and Call of Duty fans finally have a date...
Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer beta dates revealed
Call of Duty fans will be able to get their hands on Modern Warfare 2 before its October launch with...
Pokemon Scarlet & Violet differences: Version exclusives explained
Here's a breakdown of the Pokemon Scarlet & Violet exclusives and version differences to help make your choice easier.