A new leak has led to fan speculation about another possible Fortnite and Marvel crossover in the form of brand new Wanda Maximoff and Vision skins coming to the battle royale.
At this point, we shouldn’t be too surprised when Fortnite Season 5 introduces a brand new franchise crossover. We’ve seen content from God of War, The Flash and Predator, with The Mandalorian headlining the battle pass.
Now, a new leak has emerged which has given us an idea of what the next crossover could be. There is speculation that Vision and Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch) will join the rest of the Marvel roster in the battle royale.
This article does contain spoilers for the first season of WandaVision, so if you haven’t watched it and don’t want some major surprises ruined, look away now.
Will Fortnite crossover with WandaVision?
Two new hunter portals were discovered by data miners after Fortnite’s v15.40 patch update dropped. One of them will be a male skin, but the other might be a male and female set. This has led to a fan discussions about who the duo could be.
One popular theory that has sprung up is that the pair could be the two protagonists from the Disney+ series WandaVision. This is because some of the encrypted skin and cosmetic sets leaked by ShiinaBR sound like they could fit the two Avengers.
Every episode of WandaVision has a different sitcom’s tone and aesthetic, which is what the name “ToneTrip” could be referring to. A few fans have also speculated that “AcutePanic” could be a reference to the uncertainty and fear that the characters feel in that small town.
Wanda appears to be holding the Westview citizens hostage in her twisted sitcom reality, so it’s possible that Agent Jonesy might recruit her to help him keep Fortnite players trapped on the Island. The show’s popularity makes this a prevailing fan theory.
WandaVision has been met with critical and fan acclaim since it started streaming weekly on Disney+ this year, so it’s understandable why Epic Games might integrate it into Fortnite. The Mandalorian was also brought in from the streaming service.
- Read more: Best Fortnite controller settings and layout
The battle royale hasn’t been hesitant about including Marvel characters in the past, with Chapter 2 Season 4 being completely superhero-themed. Even Season 5 had appearances from Black Panther, Captain Marvel and Taskmaster.
These are currently just rumors, and it remains to be seen if the encrypted skins are actually Wanda and Vision. If there’s anything released that confirms this theory then we’ll definitely keep you posted.
Image Credits: Epic Games/ Marvel/ Disney +
How to collect Mech Parts from Fishing Holes in Fortnite
Here’s how you can collect Mech Parts from Fishing Holes in the Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2 Resistance Quests.
You’ll need to visit Fishing Holes to collect Mech Parts in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2’s Resistance Quests, so here’s how you can get this done, as well as a map of their locations.
The Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2 Battle Pass has various cosmetics for you to unlock, and the best way to progress through all the Battle Pass tiers is by completing Weekly Quests that help you level up fast.
One of the Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2 Resistance Quests tasks you with collecting Mech Parts from Fishing Holes across the map. We’ll go over where you can find these locations on the island and get this done.
Fortnite Fishing Holes locations map
The good news is that Fishing Holes aren’t hard to find, as they exist in most bodies of water across the Fortnite map. You’ll know you’ve found one if you see white ripples in the water along with signs of underwater creatures.
Visiting Fishing Holes provides you the opportunity to catch fish with different effects such as regenerating your health or instantly killing enemies. While these spots can be found all over the island, some are richer than others.
Here are the best Fishing Hole locations in Fortnite:
- In the center of Loot Lake, just east of Fortress
- Around Fisher’s Paradise, west of Logjam Lumberyard
- Around Lofty Lighthouse, north of Sleepy Sound
- Between Cuddle Cruisers and Looper Landing, just east of the Daily Bugle
- West of Launchpad island, just south of the Daily Bugle
- Between Seven Outpost VII and Launchpad
- East of Outpost IV, just south of Condo Canyon
- East of Turbine island, just south of Greasy Grove
How to collect Mech Parts from Fortnite Fishing Holes
In order to complete this Resistance Quest, you’ll need a fishing tool like a harpoon or a fishing rod. You can normally find these inside barrels, chests, or as good loot near fishing areas.
Once you’ve acquired a fishing tool, here’s what you need to do:
- Visit a Fishing Spot,
- Equip your fishing rod
- Hold the action button to set the angle of your cast
- Let go of the button once it’s at the center of the fishing spot to throw the line
- Wait for something to tug your line
- Use the action button to start reeling in your catch
If you see Mech Parts appear in the water after this, you’ll have to dive in and swim towards them in order to collect them. Just keep fishing until you find 3 Mech Parts to complete Resistance Quest and you’ll earn 23,000 XP.
Image Credit: Epic Games / Fortnite.GG
How to upgrade weapons in Fortnite: Upgrade Bench locations
Here’s how you can find and use upgrade benches on the Fortnite map to increase your weapon rarity during matches,
Looking to upgrade your weapons in Fortnite? Then you’ll need to visit one of Fortnite’s Upgrade Benches. Check out our handy guide on these useful stations, complete with a map of everywhere they can be found.
When you hop into a game of Fortnite, your first task is to find powerful weapons that you can use to eliminate opponents. Epic’s battle royale has plenty of guns available, including Exotic and Mythic weapons that could help you secure that Victory Royale.
Here’s everything you need to know about upgrading weapons in Fortnite.
Fortnite Upgrade Bench locations
The Fortnite map features Upgrade Benches at 21 different locations, so you should never be too far away from finding one. You can consult the map from Fortnite.GG and check out the locations below.
Here are the Fortnite Upgrade Bench locations:
- In the middle of Logjam Lumberyard
- Inside the gas station west of Logjam Lumberyard
- Near Washout Wharf’s docks just north of Logjam Lumberyard
- Inside the gas station at Sleepy Sound
- Inside a gas station at Camp Cuddle
- Inside the gas station that’s north of The Fortress
- At the gas station in Coney Crossroads
- Inside a garage that’s east of the Daily Bugle
- In the center of Launchpad island which is located south of the Daily Bugle
- In the gas station on the south side of Tilted Towers
- At a gas station that’s southwest of Sanctuary
- At a gas station on the east side of The Joneses
- Inside a gas station on the south side of Greasy Grove
- Inside a shed on The Minnows’ docks, just west of Greasy Grove
- The east side of Turbine island that’s located south of Greasy Grove
- Inside the tower on the west side of Rocky Reels
- Inside a garage near Butter Barn, just south of Rocky Reels
- Next to the bus station in the middle of Synapse Station
- In a garage on the south side of Chonker’s Speedway
- In a garage on the north side of Chonker’s Speedway
- At a gas station on the north side of Condo Canyon
How to use Fortnite Upgrade Benches
Once you’ve found an Upgrade Bench, you just need to approach it, press interact, and follow the prompt to upgrade your weapon’s rarity. This process will require you to spend Gold Bars at the Upgrade Bench.
Here’s how much it costs to upgrade your weapons in Fortnite:
- Common (grey) > Uncommon (green): 200 Gold Bars
- Uncommon (green) > Rare (blue): 300 Gold Bars
- Rare (blue) > Epic (purple): 400 Gold Bars
- Epic (purple) > Legendary (orange): 500 Gold Bars
That covers everything that you need to know about upgrading weapons at Upgrade Benches in Fortnite! Be sure to visit one of these locations the next time you drop into a game and give your weapons a boost.
For more Fortnite, take a look at all the leaked Fortnite 20.40 cosmetics and how to complete Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2 Quests.
Image Credit: Epic Games / Fortnite.GG
How to complete Fortnite Sideways Showdown Week Quests
Here’s everything that you need to know in order to complete the brand-new Fortnite Sideways Showdown Week Quests.
There are brand-new challenges for you to tackle in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2, and here’s how you can complete the new Fortnite Sideways Showdown Week Quests.
Fortnite’s 20.40 update patch went live on May 17, adding plenty of brand-new content for players to enjoy in Chapter 3, Season 2, including the arrival of Ali-A’s Icon Series as well as new Sideways weapons.
The update has brought new challenges for players to complete in the form of the Sideways Showdown Week Quests, and we’ll go over everything that you need to know to complete these.
Fortnite’s Sideways Showdown Week Quests require you to use Sideways weapons to complete tasks such as dealing damage to your opponents or upgrading the weapons at upgrade benches.
Here are the Fortnite Sideways Showdown Week Quests:
- Damage opponents with Sideways Weapons. (500)
- Damage opponents with Sideways Weapons. (1500)
- Damage opponents with Sideways Weapons. (4500)
- Damage opponents with Sideways Weapons. (10000)
- Upgrade a Sideways weapon at an upgrade bench. (1)
- Overheat any Sideways gun. (1)
- Collect a Sideways Minigun and a Sideways Rifle in a single match. (2)
- Defeat IO forces with Sideways Minigun. (5)
- Damage opponents from 40 or more meters with the Sideways Rifle. (150)
Many of these challenges are fairly straightforward, and you can get them done in a single match. You’ll first need to collect Sideways weapons like the Sideways Rifle and Minigun from chests and ground loot on the map.
You can then use them to dish out damage to enemies, and firing them continuously for eight seconds will cause the weapons to become overheated, completing another Sideways Showdown Week Quest.
Upgrade benches can be found at different locations across the Fortnite map, and you can visit any one of them to upgrade your weapon. We’ll be sure to cover where you can find these in a separate guide.
That covers everything you need to know in order to quickly complete the Fortnite Sideways Showdown Week Quests. These will remain available until May 24 so be sure to complete them before then.
For more Fortnite content, be sure to also check out all the leaked Fortnite 20.40 cosmetics as well as our guide on how to play Fortnite on iPhone & iOS with Cloud Gaming & GeForce Now.
Image Credit: Epic Games
Best Bren loadout for Warzone Pacific Season 3
We've got all the attachments, Perks, and equipment you need to build the best Bren loadout in Warzone Pacific Season...
CoD Warzone 2: Leaks, rumors, platforms & release window
Activision are reportedly developing Warzone 2, so here's everything we know about the rumored sequel to CoD's battle royale.
Apex Legends best Arenas Legends: Arena Legends ranked
Apex Legends Arenas is a different experience to BR where some characters fare better than others. Here's our ranked list...