Fortnite Season 5 has been full of some monumental crossovers, and it seems that Epic Games aren’t done quite yet as some new leaks point towards the battle royale getting some Tron content soon.
Fortnite fans are no strangers to major crossovers, as Epic Games have secured some big names like The Mandalorian, The Terminator, Predator, and many others. Now, it seems that Epic Games have something else up their sleeves.
A new leak has emerged which suggests that there will be another new addition to the battle royale’s crossover roaster, as the Fortnite Island will soon receive some content revolving around the sci-fi classic Tron.
A new Tron skin is coming to Fortnite
This leak came from reliable Fortnite data-miner HYPEX through a portal extending from the Zero Point. The latest one has been titled ‘Mainframe’ and, the imagery that it contains seems to hint at the arrival of Tron.
A neon city can be seen in the portal, and fans of the Tron franchise will find its appearance very familiar. A closer examination of the anomaly shows a Light Cycle on the road, which is the franchise’s most iconic vehicle.
Even the audio associated with the portal features sounds that most Tron will recognize, so the crossover tease is seeming more and more likely with each new detail.
That sums up everything we know so far about this potential crossover. It’s not clear how exactly this will tie into the bounty hunter theme that Epic Games have been sticking to with the addition of The Mandalorian and Predator, but we’ll see.
Although he doesn’t fit with that theme either, the developers still brought The Flash to Fortnite Island as a brand new skin, so hopefully, we’ll see something similar happen with Tron.
We’re not sure when the crossover will happen at this time, since Epic Games have yet to officially confirm anything. Once they do, we’ll be sure to let you know.
Image Credits: Epic Games
Is Patrick Mahomes coming to Fortnite? Leaks claim new NFL skins arrive soon
According to leaks NFL cosmetics are set to return to Fortnite shortly, which could result in a Patrick Mahomes ICON skin.
Leaks have revealed that NFL cosmetics could be returning to Fortnite for another stint, which may lead to the reveal of the rumored Patrick Mahomes ICON skin.
Way back in 2018, NFL cosmetics made their way to Fortnite for the first time with the Gridiron skin. Fortnite players who purchased the skin could also utilize different variations that took on the color theme of the National Football League’s 32 teams.
With the NFL season set to start on Thursday, September 9, it’s no surprise that a Fortnite leaker is claiming NFL cosmetics will be returning to the game. The leaks also point toward the possible reveal of a Fortnite skin for Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes.
Patrick Mahomes ICON Series leaked for Fortnite
Although Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers are still dominating the NFL, American Football fans view Patrick Mahomes as their successor. In many ways, he is already the face of the NFL at the age of 26.
The universal admiration that Mahomes has developed due to his stellar play, has led to several genre-bending opportunities. According to Fortnite leaker ShiinaBR, a Patrick Mahomes ICON skin has been in the works for some time. With NFL cosmetics reportedly returning, it could be the perfect time to reveal said skin.
Fortnite fans in the replies were quick to question whether the returning NFL cosmetics would indeed be the Gridiron collection or an NFL collaboration that was released after the Gridiron skins.
According to players, the former would be a huge win as the Gridiron skins were well-liked, but the latter would be considered a disappointment: “I think he means the newer ones. Though, I could see them selling the original ones one last time for collectors since Fortnite didn’t say they would never come back.”
Given that these are just rumors, we’ll have to wait and see to find out which cosmetics are returning. Of course, the leaker also mentions that new NFL cosmetics alongside the rumored Patrick Mahomes ICON skin could arrive, so there’s plenty of reason to be excited.
For the latest Fortnite x Dragon Ball news, here’s how to get a Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud as well as how to watch Dragon Ball Super episodes in the battle royale.
Image Credit: Epic Games / EA Sports
All NPC locations in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3
Here are the locations for each of Fortnite Chapter 3’s NPCs who can turn you into a Prop, reveal future Storm Circles, and give you Quests.
Fortnite features a variety of wacky characters that you can visit around the island for different tasks. Here are all of the Fortnite NPC locations in Chapter 3, Season 3.
When you explore the Fortnite map, you’ll run into NPCs that perform different functions to help you out, including revealing future Storm Circles in exchange for Gold Bars and turning you into a Prop for the right price.
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 changed some of the existing NPC locations across the island while adding new characters. If you’re looking to find them then this guide will make things much easier for you.
Here are the locations of all NPCs in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3.
All Fortnite character locations in Chapter 3, Season 3
There are currently 34 NPCs in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, and their locations are spread out across the Fortnite map. A few of their spawn locations are in close proximity to each other, so you can easily visit multiple NPCs in a single game.
Here are the exact locations of each Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 NPC:
- Lil Whip: At the ice cream shop on the southeast side of Coney Crossroads (turns you into prop)
- Rustler: On the east side of Shifty Shafts
- The Paradigm: At Seven Outpost II northwest of Logjam Lumberyard
- The Scientist: Inside Synapse Station (reveals storm circle futures and sells rifts)
- The Origin: At Seven Outpost III, northeast of Lazy Lagoon
- The Visitor: Launch Pad island east of The Sanctuary (reveals storm circle futures and sells rifts)
- Sunbird: At the Temple, northeast of Lazy Lagoon
- Guaco: Inside the restaurant at Greasy Grove
- Mancake: At Rocky Reels (can duel)
- Bao Bros: In the southwest building at Condo Canyon
- The Imagined: At Seven Outpost V, southwest of Rave Cave
- Cuddle Team Leader: On a platform on the north side of Rave Cave (turns you into prop)
- Stash’d: In a garage at Chonkers Speedway (can be hired)
- Haven: Near the lake west of Coney Crossroads (can be hired)
- Jonesy The First: Can spawn at The Joneses (can be hired)
- Ludwig: Can spawn at The Joneses (can be hired)
- Bunker Jonesy: Can spawn at The Joneses (can be hired)
- Mullet Maurader: Can spawn at The Joneses (can be hired)
- Metal Team Leader: Can spawn at Shroom Chalet, northwest of Reality Falls (can be hired)
- Cuddlepool: Can spawn at Shroom Chalet, northwest of Reality Falls (can be hired)
- Quackling: Can spawn at Shroom Chalet, northwest of Reality Falls (can be hired)
- Kyle: At Logjam Lumberyard on the north side of the map
- Cryptic: At Rave Cave
- Fishstick: In a kitchen at Sleepy Sound (can be hired)
- The Foundation: Seven Outpost VII on the island that’s east of The Sanctuary
- Meowscles: At the Scratch Post landmark, west of Reality Falls
- The Order: At Seven Outpost IV, south of Condo Canyon
- Evie: At Syndicate Shoals, east of Lazy Lagoon
- Panther: At the petrol station northeast of Rocky Reels
- The Underwriter: On the top floor of a building in the middle of Tilted Towers (reveals storm circle futures)
- Beach Bomber: Inside the ice cream parlor at Coney Crossroads (turns you into prop)
- Blackheart: On a ship at Lazy Lagoon
- Sabina: At the Shell or High Water buidling northeast of Logjam Lotus (can duel)
- Bulma: On the small island with Kame House, on the east end of the map
That covers all the NPC locations in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, and you should now have no trouble finding them. However, these characters are known to move around, so we’ll update you if they are found in any additional locations.
Epic Games are frequently updating Fornite with brand-new content, so we might see even more NPCs added later on, and we’ll be sure to let you know if this happens.
For more Fortnite content, you can also check out all the Versus Board locations as well as where to visit a familiar training location in the Dragon Ball challenges.
Image Credit: Epic Games / Fortnite.GG
Where to visit a familiar training location in Fortnite
Here’s how you can find the familiar training location for the Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 Dragon Ball challenges.
One of the Dragon Ball challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 requires you to visit a familiar training location, and we’ll go over where you can find this on the map.
This collaboration has also added brand-new challenges to complete in Chapter 3, Season 3, and we’ll go over how you can complete the Dragon Ball Warmup Quest to visit a familiar training location.
Where to find the familiar training location in Fortnite
The familiar training location is on a small island on the far east end of the map. Head over there and you’ll spot a house that should be instantly familiar to fans of the Dragon Ball franchise.
This location is based on the Kame House from the Dragon Ball anime, and you can visit it if you wish to speak with the Bulma NPC about purchasing the Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud mythics.
You can find this location marked on the Chapter 3, Season 3 map, courtesy of Fortnite.GG. Simply head over to this small island and this Dragon Ball Warmup Quest will be marked as complete.
Successfully completing this Quest will grant you 3M Power, and you can tackle more of the Dragon Ball challenges if you want to get your hands on the rewards included in the mini battle pass.
However, you may face heavy opposition from enemy players that are also looking to complete all the Quests, so we recommend collecting high-tier gear and weapons first. This will ensure that you’re ready for a fight.
For more Fortnite, check out all the Island Codes to watch Dragon Ball Super episodes and our guide on completing the Chapter 3, Season 3 Weekly Quests.
Image credits: Epic Games
JGOD reveals secret Warzone attachment to drastically reduce recoil
JGOD has shared an underused attachment that can significantly improve your recoil control with weapons in Warzone.
How to watch Gamescom Opening Night Live 2022: Start time & game announcements
Hosted by Geoff Keighley, Gamescom Opening Night Live 2022 will deliver major gaming news and premieres so here's how to...
Apex Legends leakers discover Season 15 Legend in game files
Apex Legends leaks have discovered a brand-new character name in the Season 14 game files, which could be the Season...