Epic Games introduced a surprise update to Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6 on March 19, and here’s every new change that this patch has brought to the battle royale.
When Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6 went live, it brought a plethora of exciting new content for players to enjoy, such as the map changes, wild animals to tame, and a feature for crafting weapons. Now, Epic Games have brought some more changes to the game.
Fans on the PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, and Xbox consoles received a surprise in the form of a new update. It serves as a maintenance patch that is meant to get rid of bugs, and improve the players’ experience.
Fortnite Season 6 March 19 update patch
The new maintenance patch went live on March 19, 2021. You’ll be able to download the update after opening Fortnite or completing a current match.
- Read More: The Rock teases Fortnite Season 6 crossover
Epic Games have confirmed that this patch will become available for Android users at a later date. Here are the official patch notes:
- Missing textures in some galleries in Creative mode.
- Unable to drop specific stacks of materials or ammo in Creative mode.
If you’ve placed any props with missing textures in Fortnite Creative islands, then they will need to be replaced now. There are also a few other bugs in Season 6 that have been scheduled to be fixed by the developers.
According to the Fortnite Trello board, some major issues that are being investigated are the missing Season 5 legacies, duplicate XP notifications in Legendary quests, and decreased visibility from inside the Storm.
- Read More: Best landing spots in Fortnite Season 6
One particularly irritating bug is plaguing the T-800 Terminator skin, as wearing the outfit will cause the arm and a leg to disappear. This is also on the Trello board, so we expect them to issue a fix for it soon.
The size of the update is approximately 1.5GB, so there could be various other bug fixes and updates that are in this maintenance patch. Once we learn what these are, we’ll be sure to update this page.
Image Credit: Epic Games
Fortnite leakers think Eminem skin could be coming soon
Fortnite leakers think that an Eminem collaboration could be on the way after the rapper took over the in-game Icon radio station.
Fortnite is no stranger to collaboration with real-life superstars, and players think that legendary rapper Eminem could be the next familiar face to make their way to the island in Chapter 3.
Crossovers have become a major part of Fortnite’s ongoing success. In the past, we’ve seen the likes of Spider-Man and Naruto arrive in the game, while Chapter 3 Season 3 introduced Indiana Jones and the upcoming Dragon Ball Z collaboration.
Aside from TV shows and movies, Fortnite has also made its name by working with some of the biggest music artists on the planet. Both Ariana Grande and Marshmello have held concerts in-game, with their skins available through the Icon Series.
Now, Fortnite leakers think they may have discovered which global superstar could be dropping into the game next.
On August 13, well-known Fortnite leaker Hyper discovered that 15-time Grammy award-winning rapper Eminem is currently the only artist playing on the Icon radio station played when driving vehicles.
The station was first added to promote the Silk Sonic collab back in February 2022, and usually features songs from the likes of Harry Styles, Billie Eilish, Big Sean, and more.
However, for now, the radio has been taken over by Marshal Mathers himself, spinning the same 12 tracks on repeat:
- Godzilla (ft. Juice WRLD)
- Headlights (ft. Nate Russ)
- Not Afraid
- Venom – Lighters (ft. Bruno Mars)
- The Monster (ft. Rihanna)
- Walk on Water (ft. Beyoncé)
Fans of the rapper will notice that all of the tracks featured also appear on Curtain Call 2, his latest greatest hits album that was released on August 5.
If Eminem is set to come to Fortnite as a skin, it’s highly likely that it will serve as a promotion for the compilation, in the same way that movie crossovers usually take place around the film’s release, such as Uncharted or Avengers Infinity War.
While there’s no official word that an Eminem skin is on the way, all signs are pointing towards Slim Shady making an appearance in Fortnite very soon. We’ll be sure to update this page with more details as and when they are announced.
Image credits: Epic Games / Eminem
Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z crossover event: Release date, skins, leaks & rumors
A Dragon Ball Z crossover is coming to Fortnite, and here’s everything we know about it, including the annouced release date.
Epic Games are bringing cosmetic items and outfits from the Dragon Ball Z series to Fortnite, and here’s everything we know about this crossover, including the release date and leaks.
The recent Naruto crossover added new anime skins to the battle royale title, and Epic Games now have plans to bring even more fan-favorite anime characters. We’ll go over everything we know about the Fortnite and Dragon Ball Z crossover.
- Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z crossover release date
- Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z leaked skins
- Leaked Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z Kamehameha Mythic
Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z crossover release date
Epic have confirmed that the Fortnite and Dragon Ball Z crossover is set to release on Tuesday, August 16, just 3 days before the release of the Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero movie.
This makes sense as Epic Games have previously released cosmetic sets for Uncharted and Doctor Strange around the times their respective movies were released in theaters.
Well-known Fortnite leaker Shiina has also claimed that we could see a Dragon Ball Battle Bus similar to the one in the Naruto crossover.
Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z crossover leaked skins
Although we know that the Dragon Ball crossover is arriving on August 16, there is still no word yet on what new cosmetics will be on offer.
On July 18, HYPEX tweeted that the Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z collaboration will feature 4 different skins, claiming that Goku, Vegeta & Beerus are confirmed to arrive in the battle royale title.
The leaker then added that while the fourth skin is currently unknown, it will most likely be a female character like Bulma. Players might be able to unlock these outfits by completing tasks similar to the Nindo challenges in the Naruto Rivals event.
Leaked Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z Kamehameha Mythic
A few leaks also suggest that the Dragon Ball Z collaboration will bring a brand-new Kamehameha Mythic weapon to Fortnite. While it’s unclear how this will function, it will most likely let you fire power blasts at your enemies.
It’s worth keeping in mind that these are currently just leaks, and this information has not been confirmed by the developers themselves. We’ll keep checking for any official announcements on what will be included in the DBZ crossover in Fortnite.
Image credits: Epic Games / Toei Animation
How to complete Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 weekly Quests: Week 10 challenge guide
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, brings new Quests every week, so here’s how to complete each week’s set of challenges.
A new Fortnite Season means new Weekly Quests to complete, so here’s how to complete all of Week 10’s challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, as well as all of the Quests you might have missed but can still complete.
Season 3 of Fortnite Chapter 3 brought Darth Vader, Indiana Jones, and plenty of new mechanics to the battle royale, and Epic Games didn’t stop there, as Weekly Quests are added to help you finish the Battle Pass and unlock the Super Styles.
Epic Games have done away with Punchcards, so you simply need to complete the challenges found in Season 3’s Quests screen. You’ll get 15,000 XP for each one you complete, so it’s well worth your time.
Here’s how to complete the Week 10 Quests, and when you can expect Week 11’s to go live.
How to complete Fortnite Season 3, Week 10 Quests
Here are all of the Week 10 Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3:
- Damage 10 different objects with one spray of the Charge SMG (1) – 15,000 XP
- Damage an opponent with a DMR without aiming down sight (100) – 15,000 XP
- Damage opponents within 10 seconds of dashing with a Zero Point Fish (100) – 15,000 XP
- Travel in a Baller while on water (500) – 15,000 XP
- Eliminate a player with the first shot from the Prime Shotgun (1) – 15,000 XP
- Drop the Hammer Assault Rifle (1) – 15,000 XP
- Bounce on a Crash Pad, a Bouncy Slurpshroom, and Off-Road Tires in a single match (1) – 15,000 XP
The latest set of Fortnite challenges are simple if you set out to complete them. If you’re looking to eliminate an opponent with the first shot of the Prime Shotgun, make sure you’re reloading after each shot.
The next set of Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 Quests will arrive on Thursday, August 18 at 6 AM PT / 9 AM ET / 2 PM BST, so stay tuned for Week 11.
All Fortnite Weekly Quests
Fortnite Week 9 Quests
- Bounce on 3 separate crash pads before landing (1)
- Collect seeds from Reality Seed Pods before they stop bouncing (3)
- Deal damage to opponents while riding a Wolf or Boar (500)
- Gain shield while emoting (1)
- Hold a Charge SMG at max charge for 3 seconds, then damage an opponent (1)
- Open Chests at Tilted Towers in a single match (3)
- Plant or Summon a reality sapling 30 or more meters away from yourself (1)
Fortnite Week 8 Quests
- Destroy 5 Structures with a Single Shot of the Ripsaw Launcher (1)
- Make Opponents Dance with Boogie Bombs (3)
- Throw a Fish Into Water (1)
- Damage an Opponent with a Weapon Obtained from Fishing (1)
- Deal Explosive Damage While Looking Away (1)
- Find the Coolest Player on the Island (1)
- Damage an Opponent with a Vehicle Within 5 Seconds of Honking (1)
Fortnite Week 7 Quests
- Keep the first weapon you collect in your inventory until you reach the top 20 players (3)
- Dead damage to airborne opponents (1)
- Destroy structures with a Baller (20)
- Throw different Consumable Pickups in a single match (3)
- Perform an aerial 360 spin while dismounting a Wolf or Boar
- Stop the music at the Rave Cave (3)
- Crack opponents’ shields (3)
- Deal damage with a Shotgun (150)
Fortnite Week 6 Quests
- Break open Reality Seed pods (3)
- Land headshots from 40 or more meters with the Hammer Rifle (5)
- Purchase an Exotic weapon from a character (1)
- Use a Baller, a zipline, and a geyser in a single match (3)
- Use the Grapple Glove to catch a zipline while airborne (1)
- Pick a Legendary or Mythic fruit from a Reality Sapling (1)
- Deal damage to opponents with Rare or better Assault Rifles (1000)
Fortnite Week 5 Quests
- Collect a Port-A-Fort and a Ripsaw Launcher in a single match (2)
- Collect floating rings near Reality Falls (5)
- Deal Damage to opponents within 10 meters with the Charge SMG (500)
- Deal DMR damage to opponents from above (500)
- Deploy a Port-A-Fort and deal damage to opponents within 30 seconds (50)
- Destroy giant mushrooms with the Ripsaw launcher (8)
- Visit Reality Falls, Tilted Towers, and Shuffled Shrines (3)
Fortnite Week 4 Quests
- Damage opponents while in a vehicle (250)
- Destroy structures with an E-11 Blaster Rifle (15)
- Knock down Timer Pines with a Ripsaw Launcher (5)
- Mantle onto a ledge within 3 seconds of sliding (3)
- Plant a Reality Seed at Sunflower’s Saplings or Fungi Farm (1)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at crashed IO Airships (2)
- Travel 500 meters in the Slipstream around Rave Cave (500)
Fortnite Week 3 Quests
- Impulse an enemy player with a Shockwave Grenade (1)
- Dislodge or destroy Runaway Boulders with a melee weapon (3)
- Damage opponents within 30 seconds of getting out of the water (75)
- Reach max shields at a temple (1)
- Jump off a diving board (3)
- Headbutt an opponent while riding a Boar (1)
- Get 3 seconds of air time in a land vehicle (1)
Fortnite Week 2 Quests
- Boost into a Runaway Boulder and dislodge it with a Baller (1)
- Eliminate enemy players with ranged weapons of Epic rarity or better (2)
- Enter the wind tunnel in a Baller at the Screwballer (1)
- Headshot opponents with the Two-Shot Shotgun (5)
- Launch into the air using Geysers (3)
- Pick Weeds around Reality Saplings (5)
- Swing 50 meters or more with the Grapple Glove without touching the ground (10)
Fortnite Week 1 Quests
- Collect Reality Seeds (3)
- Damage opponents with a DMR (200)
- Dance at different crashed IO Airships (3)
- Gain shields by bouncing on Slurp Bouncer mushrooms (10)
- Mod a Whiplash with Off-Road tires and a Cow Catcher, then destroy Structures (50)
- Search chests at Condo Canyon or Tilted Towers (5)
- Visit the Zero Point in a motorboat (1)
Fortnite Zero Week Quests
- Interact with Sunbird or Moon Hawk and Rustler in a single match (2)
- Jump on a Wolf or Bear’s back in 2 different matches (2)
- Plant or Summon 3 Reality Saplings using Reality Seeds (3)
- Survive 10 Storm Phases (10)
- Travel 2000 meters in a Baller (2000)
- Visit Groovy Grove, Reality Falls, and Rave Cave (3)
Image Credit: Epic Games
Dr Disrespect not impressed by Modern Warfare 2 graphics after Farm 18 map reveal
Dr Disrespect has called out the graphics in Modern Warfare 2 following the Farm 18 map reveal, claiming that the...
JGOD reveals his pick for Warzone Season 4 Reloaded’s best meta loadouts
Top Warzone YouTuber JGOD has revealed the best meta Assault Rifles and SMGs you can use in Season 4 Reloaded.
Apex Legends players want major changes to “worst” Battle Pass in gaming
Players have explained why Apex Legends has the "worst" Battle Pass in gaming and want Respawn to make some changes.