Fortnite Season 8 is nearing its end, where the Legendary and Epic Quests were swapped out for Punchcards. Here are Week 11’s Punchcard Quests, as well as all of the other ones in Season 8, in one handy place.
Fortnite’s Weekly Quests returned in Season 8, but with a twist. This season, Punchcards have returned, offering players a ton of bonus XP towards earning Battle Stars completing the Season 8 Battle Pass.
Week 11 has brought the 18.40 Hotfix update, which added the Strike from the Shadows week and a vote to bring back the Flint-Knock Pistol. A new Punchcars Quest has been added to for the event, which grants 270,000 XP.
Here’s Season 8’s Week 11 Punchcard Quests and all of the Character Punchcard Quests to be completed throughout the season.
- Fortnite Season 8 Week 11 Punchcard Quests
- What are Fortnite Character Punchcards?
- All Fortnite Season 8 Character Punchcards
Fortnite Season 8 Week 11 Punchcard Quests
November 23’s 18.40 Hotfix update introduced the Strike from the Shadows event to Fortnite, where Paper Bomb Kunais, Shadow Stones, and Floppers are “all over the place!” This also brought a new Strike from the Shadows Punchcard Quest, but there were no new Character Punchcards added this week.
Last week’s Character Punchcard Quests are focused on the NPCs Kakashi and Rust Lord. We’ll go over how to complete the Strike from the Shadows Punchcard Quest, as well as how to complete last week’s Character cards.
Fortnite Strike from the Shadows Punchcard Quests
You don’t need to visit any particular NPC to complete the Strike from the Shadows Punchcard, you just need to use the Paper Bomb Kunai and Shadow Stones.
Here’s every Strike from the Shadows Punchcard Quest:
- Deal damage to players with Paper Bomb Kunai (140) – 45,000 XP
- Deal damage to players with Paper Bomb Kunai (500) – 45,000 XP
- Deal damage to players with Paper Bomb Kunai (3500) – 45,000 XP
- Exit shadowform within striking distance of enemy players (1) – 45,000 XP
- Exit shadowform within striking distance of enemy players (6) – 45,000 XP
- Exit shadowform within striking distance of enemy players (20) – 45,000 XP
The Quests aren’t particularly difficult, but they are quite time-consuming. You simply need to deal damage with the Paper Bomb Kunai, with every stage completed granting an extra 45,000 XP.
And the shadowform Quest is even easier, you just need to exit the Shadow Stone invisibility when right beside an enemy player. Again, you’ll get 45,000 XP for completing each stage.
Fortnite Kakashi Punchcard Quests
You can find the Kakashi NPC west of Lazy Lake and South of Primal Pond, and you just need to talk with him to begin the Questline. You’ll get 30,000 XP for each completed mission, so they’re well worth your time.
Here’s every Kakashi Punchcard Quest:
- Scout a UFO crash site (1)
- Hit players with Paper Bomb Kunai (3)
- Build a structure after taking damage (1)
- Place or destroy a trap (1)
- Tame wildlife with the Hunter’s Cloak (1)
When you talk with Kakashi, be sure to purchase the Paper Bomb Kunai from him so that you can use it to hit three players for one of the Quests. You can then head out to find a UFO crash site.
The closest one is directly east of this NPC’s location, right next to a waterfall. Make your way there and interact with the glowing blue icon in order to scout the location. While there, you can place and then destroy a trap.
You can acquire the Hunter’s Cloak by hunting some of the wildlife on Fortnite Island and then collecting 4 pieces of meat. These can be used to craft the item you need to tame a single animal for the Punchcard Quest.
Finally, you can engage other players in combat and then build any structure you want after they’ve dealt a bit of damage to you.
Fortnite Rust Lord Punchcard Quests
Rust Lord is a character that was in the earlier seasons of Fortnite for a while before being removed. Now, this NPC has made his return to the battle royale and you can find him at Compact Cars just west of Dirty Docks.
Here’s every Rust Lord Punchcard Quest:
- Destroy 30 structures with a vehicle (30)
- Hit 20 weakpoints while harvesting (20)
- Gather 30 shields from Slurp barrels (30)
- Build 20 structures at Corny Crops or Weeping Woods (20)
- Collect wood, metal, and stone (3)
Many of these are fairly straightforward, as you can find wood, metal, and stone near Rust Lord’s location, so collect 3 of them. Then, you can build 20 different structures after heading over to either Corny Crops or Weeping Woods.
You can collect shields from Slurp barrels after making your way to Sludgy Swamp. We recommend heading there in a vehicle so that you can destroy 30 structures on your way to the location.
Finally, you will have to hit the weak points of materials that you are harvesting to complete the final Rust Lord Punchcard Quest.
What are Fortnite Character Punchcards?
You must visit specific characters and then complete the five Quests that they will assign you. For the first two weeks of Punchcards, you’ll get 12,000 XP for completing the first Quest, and it will go up by 2,000 XP for each one complete – giving 80,000 XP.
But from Week 3 onwards, each challenge will grant 30,000 XP, giving 150,000 XP in total. More Character Punchcards are expected to be added each week, so stay tuned.
All Fortnite Season 8 Character Punchcards
Fabio Sparklemane – Party Locale Questline
- Use a Zipline (12,000 XP)
- Destroy five pieces of furniture at Apres Ski (14,000 XP)
- Dance at two different alien crash sites (16,000 XP)
- Dance for two seconds after damaging an opponent (18,000 XP)
- Dance for five seconds while in the sideways (20,000 XP)
Pitstop – Stunt Training Questline
- Refuel a vehicle with gas (12,000 XP)
- Travel 500 distance while in a vehicle (14,000 XP)
- Destroy mailboxes with a vehicle (16,000 XP)
- Get two seconds of air time with a vehicle (18,000 XP)
- Interact with an overturned car to flip it rightside up (20,000 XP)
Penny – Build Passion Questline
- Destroy five opponent structures (12,000 XP)
- Build five structures at Craggy Cliffs (14,000 XP)
- Harvest metal from both Weeping Woods and Steamy Stacks (16,000 XP)
- Hit four weakpoints while harvesting (18,000 XP)
- Emote within 10m of an ally-built structure (20,000 XP
The Brat – Hot Dog Questline
- Open a cash register (12,000 XP)
- Destroy three couches or beds (14,000 XP)
- Complete a quest from another character (16,000 XP)
- Purchase a weapon of Rare rarity or higher from a character or Weapon-O-Matic (18,000 XP)
- Damage opponents with weapons of Rare rarity or higher (20,000 XP)
Madcap – Mushroom Master Questline
- Destroy a farming tractor (12,000 XP)
- Forage two mushrooms (14,000 XP)
- Craft a weapon (16,000 XP)
- Destroy two refrigerators (18,000 XP)
- Consume an apple and a banana (20,000 XP)
Toona Fish – Hue-ge Discovery Questline
- Visit three different named locations (12,000 XP)
- Dance within 10m of an IO guard (14,000 XP)
- Visit the Aftermath (16,000 XP)
- Pop the tires on five vehicles (18,000 XP)
- Buy an item from a character (20,000 XP)
Torin – Monster Research Questline
- Enter the Sideways (12,000 XP)
- Collect a Sideways weapon (14,000 XP)
- Deal 100 damage to players with a Sideways weapon (16,000 XP)
- Eliminate ten cube monsters in The Sideways (18,000 XP)
- Complete a Sideways encounter (20,000 XP)
Dark Jonesy – Spooky Story Questline
- Collect a shotgun and shells at Steamy Stacks (12,000 XP)
- Stoke a campfire (14,000 XP)
- Crouch within ten meters of an opponent for two seconds (16,000 XP)
- Cause 150 headshot damage on monsters in The Sideways (18,000 XP)
- Defeat two waves of Cube Monsters in The Sideways anomaly (20,000 XP)
Kitbash – Making Friends Questline
- Collect nuts and bolts (12,000 XP)
- Craft an item (14,000 XP)
- Upgrade a weapon at a weapon bench (16,000 XP)
- Honk a vehicle’s horn within 10m of an opponent (18,000 XP)
- Survive three storm phases (20,000 XP)
Charlotte – IO Heist Questline
- Collect an assault rifle and a grenade (12,000 XP)
- Reach max shields (14,000 XP)
- Visit an IO Outpost or the IO Convoy (16,000 XP)
- Eliminate 2 IO Guards (18,000 XP)
- Search a chest in an IO Outpost or in the IO Convoy (20,000 XP)
Scuba Jonesy – Surf Turf Questline
- Swim at both Lake Canoe and Lazy Lake (12,000 XP)
- Submerge a driven vehicle into a large body of water (14,000 XP)
- Throw a fish back in the water (16,000 XP)
- Hunt one wildlife (18,000 XP)
- Consume a fish and a meat in a single match (20,000 XP)
Dusk – Vampire Combat Questline
- Ring a doorbell until it breaks (12,000 XP)
- Damage an opponent within 30 seconds of landing (14,000 XP)
- Deal 75 pistol damage from above (16,000 XP)
- Get an elimination with a Pistol, SMG, or Shotgun in the Sideways (18,000 XP)
- Finish a downed enemy with Harvesting Tool (20,000 XP)
Baba Yaga – New Brew Questline
- Mark a Medkit, a Bandage, and a Small Shield Potion (12,000 XP)
- Use any of the services of a Mending Machine (14,000 XP)
- Consume foraged items (16,000 XP)
- Restore health with fish (18,000 XP)
- Use a Bandage or a Medkit in The Sideways (20,000 XP)
Kor – Sniper Elite Questline
- Collect a sniper rifle (12,000 XP)
- Deal 150 damage with an assault rifle or sniper rifle (14,000 XP)
- Get two headshots with an assault rifle or sniper rifle (16,000 XP)
- Deal damage within 30 seconds of hiding in a haystack, dumpster, or a Flusher (18,000 XP)
- Emote on top of a mountain (20,000 XP)
J.B. Chimpanski – War Effort Questline
- Make a donation to the war effort donation box (12,000 XP)
- Deliver a car to the Weather Station (14,000 XP)
- Harvest 100 metal from an alien crash site (16,000 XP)
- Talk to three characters (18,000 XP)
- Interact with a mounted turret (20,000 XP)
Wrath – Escaped Tenant Questline
- Spot two players with a recon scanner (12,500 XP)
- Use a jump pad or jump vent and travel 100 meters before landing (14,000 XP)
- Get a storm forecast from a character (16,000 XP)
- Get a bounty from a bounty board (18,000 XP)
- Complete a bounty (20,000 XP)
Big Mouth – Tooth Ache Questline
- Hide in a haystack at Corny Crops (30,000 XP)
- Destroy beds in Holly Hedges or Pleasant Park (30,000 XP)
- Collect a Harpoon Gun (30,000 XP)
- Hunt a wolf (30,000 XP)
- Emote within 10m of Wildlife (30,000 XP)
Grim Fable – Wolf Activity Questline
- Hide in a haystack at Corny Crops (30,000 XP)
- Destroy beds in Holly Hedges or Pleasant Park (30,000 XP)
- Collect a Harpoon Gun (30,000 XP)
- Hunt a wolf (30,000 XP)
- Emote within 10m of Wildlife (30,000 XP)
Raven – Dark Skies Questline
- Destroy Sideways Rocks (30,000 XP)
- Launch from a Corruption Vent in The Sideways (30,000 XP)
- Eliminate Cube Monsters in The Sideways 15 seconds after gliding (30,000 XP)
- Get headshots from above (30,000 XP)
- Destroy chests with a harvesting tool (30,000 XP)
Nighthare – Hop Awake Questline
- Bounce on tires without touching the ground (30,000 XP)
- Use an Alien Jump Pad at an Alien Crash Site (30,000 XP)
- Travel in an Alien Slip Stream for 100m (30,000 XP)
- Damage an opponent with a grenade (30,000 XP)
- Get an explosive elimination on a Cube Monster (30,000 XP)
Dire Wolf – Wolf Pack Questline
- Emote at the Weather Station, Fort Crumpet, or Lockie’s Lighthouse (30,000 XP)
- Damage wildlife with a melee weapon (30,000 XP)
- Destroy a dumpster at Lazy Lake or Pleasant Park (30,000 XP)
- Eliminate Cube Monsters in The Sideways with a melee weapon (30,000 XP)
- Travel on foot in Misty Meadows (30,000 XP)
Ragsy – Shield Techniques Questline
- Purchase a shield item from a Vending Machine (30,000 XP)
- Consume both a Small Shield Potion and a Shield Fish (30,000 XP)
- Harvest Stone from Sideways Rocks (30,000 XP)
- Use a shield item while in The Sideways (30,000 XP)
- Take damage from an enemy player and survive (30,000 XP)
Ariana Grande – Monster Hunter Questline
- Collect a Record and place in a Turntable (30,000 XP)
- Study the Caretaker’s Footprints (30,000 XP)
- Collect Symbols from eliminated Cube Monsters (30,000 XP)
- Reveal the Command Symbol (30,000 XP)
- Launch Signal Flares (30,000 XP)
Dark Jonesy – The Oracle Speaksline
- Collect Scrolls from different IO bases (30,000 XP)
- Use a Shadow Stone, then recover the Spirit Vessel (30,000 XP)
- Touch a Cube (30,000 XP)
- Destroy the Corruption Cluster and all Corruption Fragments (30,000 XP)
- Return the Spirit Vessel to the Oracle and hear his vision (30,000 XP)
Ember – Fire Yoga Questline
- Destroy a Fireplace at Lazy Lake, Craggy Cliffs, Holly Hedges, or Pleasant Park (30,000 XP)
- Set structures on fire (30,000 XP)
- Emote within 5m of a vehicle that’s smoking (30,000 XP)
- Ignite an opponent with a firefly jar (30,000 XP)
- Heal from a Campfire (30,000 XP)
Sledgehammer – Battle Orders Questline
- Open a Chest in the Sideways (30,000 XP)
- Eliminate different types of Cube Monsters in The Sideways (30,000 XP)
- Damage Cube Monsters with a Sideways Weapon (30,000 XP)
- Collect Cube Monster Parts (30,000 XP)
- Defeat a Boss Cube Monster in The Sideways (30,000 XP)
Shadow Ops – Impromptu Tactical Questline
- Visit a Guardian Tower (30,000 XP)
- Collect Light Ammo, Medium Ammo, and Shells (30,000 XP)
- Cause Shotgun damage to Cube Monsters in The Sideways (30,000 XP)
- Get a headshot with a pistol (30,000 XP)
- Eliminate an opponent with an SMG (30,000 XP)
Kakashi – Fort Jutsu Questline
- Scout a UFO crash site (30,000 XP)
- Hit players with Paper Bomb Kunai (30,000 XP)
- Build a structure after taking damage (30,000 XP)
- Place or destroy a trap (30,000 XP)
- Tame wildlife with the Hunter’s Cloak (30,000 XP)
Rust Lord – Scrap King Questline
- Destroy 30 structures with a vehicle (30,000 XP)
- Hit 20 weakpoints while harvesting (30,000 XP)
- Gather 30 shields from Slurp barrels (30,000 XP)
- Build 20 structures at Corny Crops or Weeping Woods (30,000 XP)
- Collect wood, metal, and stone (30,000 XP)
You can also check out all of the NPC locations for Season 8, and stay tuned for more Punchcard guides.
Image Credit: Epic Games
How to complete Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 weekly Quests: Week 11 challenge guide
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, brings new Quests every week, so here’s how to complete each week’s set of challenges.
A new Fortnite Season means new Weekly Quests to complete, so here’s how to complete all of Week 11’s challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, as well as all of the Quests you might have missed but can still complete.
Season 3 of Fortnite Chapter 3 brought Darth Vader, Indiana Jones, and plenty of new mechanics to the battle royale, and Epic Games didn’t stop there, as Weekly Quests are added to help you finish the Battle Pass and unlock the Super Styles.
Epic Games have done away with Punchcards, so you simply need to complete the challenges found in Season 3’s Quests screen. You’ll get 15,000 XP for each one you complete, so it’s well worth your time.
Here’s how to complete the Week 11 Quests, and when you can expect Week 12’s to go live.
How to complete Fortnite Season 3, Week 11 Quests
The eleventh batch of Fortnite Chapter 3’s Season 3 Weekly Quests are kept extremely simple, but challenge players to use the Dragon Ball crossover’s brand-new Kamehameha.
Here are all of the Week 11 Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3:
- Damage a player with a DMR at greater than 75 meters away (1) – 15,000 XP
- Damage opponent vehicles with the Charge SMG (500) – 15,000 XP
- Eliminate an opponent with the Junk Rift (1) – 15,000 XP
- Eliminate opponents with the Kamehameha (3) – 15,000 XP
- Emote at the Reality Tree (1) – 15,000 XP
- Land 3 times in a single match (3) – 15,000 XP
- Open Supply Drops (2) – 15,000 XP
The latest set of Fortnite challenges are extremely simple if you set out to complete them. But, you can check out our guide on how to get the Kamehameha, and all of the Vending machine locations where you can buy one.
The next set of Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 Quests will arrive on Thursday, August 25 at 6 AM PT / 9 AM ET / 2 PM BST, so stay tuned for Week 12.
All Fortnite Weekly Quests
Fortnite Week 10 Quests
- Damage 10 different objects with one spray of the Charge SMG (1)
- Damage an opponent with a DMR without aiming down sight (100)
- Damage opponents within 10 seconds of dashing with a Zero Point Fish (100)
- Travel in a Baller while on water (500)
- Eliminate a player with the first shot from the Prime Shotgun (1)
- Drop the Hammer Assault Rifle (1)
- Bounce on a Crash Pad, a Bouncy Slurpshroom, and Off-Road Tires in a single match (1)
Fortnite Week 9 Quests
- Bounce on 3 separate crash pads before landing (1)
- Collect seeds from Reality Seed Pods before they stop bouncing (3)
- Deal damage to opponents while riding a Wolf or Boar (500)
- Gain shield while emoting (1)
- Hold a Charge SMG at max charge for 3 seconds, then damage an opponent (1)
- Open Chests at Tilted Towers in a single match (3)
- Plant or Summon a reality sapling 30 or more meters away from yourself (1)
Fortnite Week 8 Quests
- Destroy 5 Structures with a Single Shot of the Ripsaw Launcher (1)
- Make Opponents Dance with Boogie Bombs (3)
- Throw a Fish Into Water (1)
- Damage an Opponent with a Weapon Obtained from Fishing (1)
- Deal Explosive Damage While Looking Away (1)
- Find the Coolest Player on the Island (1)
- Damage an Opponent with a Vehicle Within 5 Seconds of Honking (1)
Fortnite Week 7 Quests
- Keep the first weapon you collect in your inventory until you reach the top 20 players (3)
- Dead damage to airborne opponents (1)
- Destroy structures with a Baller (20)
- Throw different Consumable Pickups in a single match (3)
- Perform an aerial 360 spin while dismounting a Wolf or Boar
- Stop the music at the Rave Cave (3)
- Crack opponents’ shields (3)
- Deal damage with a Shotgun (150)
Fortnite Week 6 Quests
- Break open Reality Seed pods (3)
- Land headshots from 40 or more meters with the Hammer Rifle (5)
- Purchase an Exotic weapon from a character (1)
- Use a Baller, a zipline, and a geyser in a single match (3)
- Use the Grapple Glove to catch a zipline while airborne (1)
- Pick a Legendary or Mythic fruit from a Reality Sapling (1)
- Deal damage to opponents with Rare or better Assault Rifles (1000)
Fortnite Week 5 Quests
- Collect a Port-A-Fort and a Ripsaw Launcher in a single match (2)
- Collect floating rings near Reality Falls (5)
- Deal Damage to opponents within 10 meters with the Charge SMG (500)
- Deal DMR damage to opponents from above (500)
- Deploy a Port-A-Fort and deal damage to opponents within 30 seconds (50)
- Destroy giant mushrooms with the Ripsaw launcher (8)
- Visit Reality Falls, Tilted Towers, and Shuffled Shrines (3)
Fortnite Week 4 Quests
- Damage opponents while in a vehicle (250)
- Destroy structures with an E-11 Blaster Rifle (15)
- Knock down Timer Pines with a Ripsaw Launcher (5)
- Mantle onto a ledge within 3 seconds of sliding (3)
- Plant a Reality Seed at Sunflower’s Saplings or Fungi Farm (1)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at crashed IO Airships (2)
- Travel 500 meters in the Slipstream around Rave Cave (500)
Fortnite Week 3 Quests
- Impulse an enemy player with a Shockwave Grenade (1)
- Dislodge or destroy Runaway Boulders with a melee weapon (3)
- Damage opponents within 30 seconds of getting out of the water (75)
- Reach max shields at a temple (1)
- Jump off a diving board (3)
- Headbutt an opponent while riding a Boar (1)
- Get 3 seconds of air time in a land vehicle (1)
Fortnite Week 2 Quests
- Boost into a Runaway Boulder and dislodge it with a Baller (1)
- Eliminate enemy players with ranged weapons of Epic rarity or better (2)
- Enter the wind tunnel in a Baller at the Screwballer (1)
- Headshot opponents with the Two-Shot Shotgun (5)
- Launch into the air using Geysers (3)
- Pick Weeds around Reality Saplings (5)
- Swing 50 meters or more with the Grapple Glove without touching the ground (10)
Fortnite Week 1 Quests
- Collect Reality Seeds (3)
- Damage opponents with a DMR (200)
- Dance at different crashed IO Airships (3)
- Gain shields by bouncing on Slurp Bouncer mushrooms (10)
- Mod a Whiplash with Off-Road tires and a Cow Catcher, then destroy Structures (50)
- Search chests at Condo Canyon or Tilted Towers (5)
- Visit the Zero Point in a motorboat (1)
Fortnite Zero Week Quests
- Interact with Sunbird or Moon Hawk and Rustler in a single match (2)
- Jump on a Wolf or Bear’s back in 2 different matches (2)
- Plant or Summon 3 Reality Saplings using Reality Seeds (3)
- Survive 10 Storm Phases (10)
- Travel 2000 meters in a Baller (2000)
- Visit Groovy Grove, Reality Falls, and Rave Cave (3)
Image Credit: Epic Games
Where to find Dragon Ball vending machines in Fortnite
The Fortnite map has Dragon Ball vending machines with unique items scattered around it, and we’ve shown where to find them.
As part of the crossover, Dragon Ball vending machines are scattered around the Fortnite map, containing familiar items from the popular anime. Here’s where to find Dragon Ball vending machines in Fortnite.
After what felt like months of hype and speculation, the Dragon Ball crossover has finally arrived in Fortnite, bringing a boatload of new content inspired by the popular anime.
On top of Goku and Vegeta skins, players can also visit familiar locations like Kami House and watch entire episodes of Dragon Ball Super in-game. There are also plenty of themed Quests to complete to unlock a special Shenron glider.
Many of these challenges require you to use a Nimbus Cloud or Kamehameha, and Dragon Ball vending machines are an easy way to get hold of these items. So, here’s where to find Dragon Ball vending machines in Fortnite.
What are Dragon Ball vending machines in Fortnite?
Dragon Ball vending machines are just like the regular vending machines found in Fortnite matches, only they exclusively stock Dragon Ball items rather than the usual array of weapons and health items.
There are currently only two items available from dragon ball vending machines; the Nimbus Cloud or a three-stack of the Kamehameha weapon. Both can be purchased for 250 Gold Bars.
You can grab both items for free from the Capsule Corp Capsules that spawn around the map, however, these often attract plenty of players and can be dangerous to go after.
Dragon Ball vending machines offer a much more risk-free method of gaining these iconic anime items if you can afford to splash some Gold Bars.
Fortnite Dragon Ball vending machine locations
In total, there are just three Dragon Ball vending machines on the entire Fortnite island, as marked on the map above.
We’ve given a brief description of where to find each one below:
- South of Shifty Shafts on the northeast coast of the lake, facing out towards the water.
- Inside Rave Cave — jump off the ramp inside the building with three arrows on it and look to your left.
- The bottom floor of the tallest building in Rocky Reels.
Once you track one down, simply interact with it to buy one of the two Dragon Ball items up for grabs.
Image credits: Epic Games / Fortnite.GG
Is Patrick Mahomes coming to Fortnite? Leaks claim new NFL skins arrive soon
According to leaks NFL cosmetics are set to return to Fortnite shortly, which could result in a Patrick Mahomes ICON skin.
Leaks have revealed that NFL cosmetics could be returning to Fortnite for another stint, which may lead to the reveal of the rumored Patrick Mahomes ICON skin.
Way back in 2018, NFL cosmetics made their way to Fortnite for the first time with the Gridiron skin. Fortnite players who purchased the skin could also utilize different variations that took on the color theme of the National Football League’s 32 teams.
With the NFL season set to start on Thursday, September 9, it’s no surprise that a Fortnite leaker is claiming NFL cosmetics will be returning to the game. The leaks also point toward the possible reveal of a Fortnite skin for Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes.
Patrick Mahomes ICON Series leaked for Fortnite
Although Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers are still dominating the NFL, American Football fans view Patrick Mahomes as their successor. In many ways, he is already the face of the NFL at the age of 26.
The universal admiration that Mahomes has developed due to his stellar play, has led to several genre-bending opportunities. According to Fortnite leaker ShiinaBR, a Patrick Mahomes ICON skin has been in the works for some time. With NFL cosmetics reportedly returning, it could be the perfect time to reveal said skin.
Fortnite fans in the replies were quick to question whether the returning NFL cosmetics would indeed be the Gridiron collection or an NFL collaboration that was released after the Gridiron skins.
According to players, the former would be a huge win as the Gridiron skins were well-liked, but the latter would be considered a disappointment: “I think he means the newer ones. Though, I could see them selling the original ones one last time for collectors since Fortnite didn’t say they would never come back.”
Given that these are just rumors, we’ll have to wait and see to find out which cosmetics are returning. Of course, the leaker also mentions that new NFL cosmetics alongside the rumored Patrick Mahomes ICON skin could arrive, so there’s plenty of reason to be excited.
For the latest Fortnite x Dragon Ball news, here’s how to get a Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud as well as how to watch Dragon Ball Super episodes in the battle royale.
Image Credit: Epic Games / EA Sports
Warzone Season 5 Rage Serum Field Upgrade explained
Warzone Season 5 will introduce a brand-new Field Upgrade to players known as Rage Serum, which has some pretty astounding...
All Vanguard & Warzone weapons arriving in Season 5
Here are all of the weapons coming to both Call of Duty: Vanguard & Warzone Pacific in the Season 5...
Modern Warfare 2 players spot real-life location for campaign mission
An attentive viewer managed to spot a real-life location from Modern Warfare 2's campaign early access reveal.