GameInformer has interviewed Activision CEO about the innovation and features regarding Call of Duty: Ghosts.
- Re-confirms DLC will be coming first to Xbox One and Xbox 360
- Developing for next-gen has been challenging
- Activision has heavily invested in developing Ghosts for “cross generation.” Deep investment in next-gen to set the “gold standard for the next-gen like we did the current gen.”
- Confirmed that Neversoft and Raven Software are assisting Infinity Ward in development of Ghosts. Sledgehammer Games “are working on some other stuff we haven’t announced yet.”
- Activision plans to have Ghosts as a launch title for Xbox One
- Acitivison CEO on MP changes: “The map impacting change on you and you impacting change on the map becomes a strategic weapon now that can be used against you or for you. The whole idea of learning the maps and learning the flow is going to take on a whole new level of strategy. I think that’s a big change. The same goes for character customization. “
- Ghosts has all new story, new characters, new world.
- Stephen Gaghan “has an office at Infinity Ward.” Working directly with the team to come up with the story, ideas, and more.
- “You’re going to see us take that to a whole new level. A seamless second screen experience will be integral to next gen.”