GameStop has posted a listing on their website for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare’s Havoc DLC, and in the listing have confirmed the official descriptions for each of the maps included with Havoc DLC.
Get ready for Havoc, the first downloadable content pack for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare, featuring the all-new Exo Zombies co-op experience, the all-new versatile AE4 directed energy assault rifle, the AE4 Widowmaker custom variant, and four new Multiplayer maps, tailor-made to unleash your exoskeleton’s power.
- Core: Deploy to the Gobi desert where the ravaged ruins of a nuclear fusion plant set the stage for a high-octane warzone. Take down enemies through the wreckage in long-range combat or get up-close and personal in the tunnels surrounding the central turbine. Activate decontamination drones using the map-based scorestreak to help clean out the competition.
- Urban: Prepare yourself for brutal, high-speed combat in Dallas Ward 3, a future mega structure, funneling players into a close-quarters free-for-all. This modular compound’s verticality unleashes the exoskeleton’s capabilities. Stay focused during the timed event as blast doors alter the map’s flow and sightlines.
- Sideshow: In the shadow of Devil’s Tower, Wyoming, this abandoned motel’s open layout amplifies its creep factor. Blast your way through the clown inn with close-quarters battles or use long-range site-lines from the mining facilities and natural terrain. Use the map-based scorestreak to activate the lights, music, and magic of the clown marquee and rain down a barrage of rainbow smoke-trailed cannonballs.
- Drift: An idyllic ski resort high in the Rocky Mountains is transformed into a festive high-altitude playground, perfect for an all-out firefight. Make your way to the highly contested overwatch position in the glass observation deck or take a ride on the carousel to deliver 360 degrees of carnage. Players can use the map-altering timed event to their advantage as an avalanche of snow and debris disorients players, intensifying the battle.
- Get ready for a new breed of Zombies. A DNA bioweapon unexpectedly spawns a bloodthirsty, ravenous mutant horde infecting an entire secret Atlas research facility and sending personnel running for their lives. Following a failed evacuation, four survivors, un-trained and underprepared, must face the most vicious mutations ever unleashed. The unique Exo Zombies co-op experience is all-new to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC. This new mode brings the movements, abilities, and weapons of the exoskeleton into battle against the undead.
- DLC owners get access to the Havoc DLC Pack bonus weapons. The AE4 directed energy assault rifle and its custom weapon variant, the AE4 Widowmaker, combine a versatile firing mechanism with all-around movement speed and handling.
The map pack was officially announced by SHGames earlier this week following the promo poster leak by GameStop as well. Havoc DLC will be available January 27th first on Xbox Live with other platforms to follow.
More details to be revealed soon.
How to play Rebirth Island in private matches
Season 3 of Black Ops Cold War has arrived in Warzone, and it has delivered the ability to play Rebirth Island in private matches.
Season 3 has officially arrived in Call of Duty: Warzone. It has brought plenty of changes, with one of the most notable is the ability to play private matches on Rebirth Island.
The first season of Black Ops Cold War content for Warzone saw Rebirth Island become the second map that players could battle on in the popular Call of Duty battle royale. The much smaller map and lower player count resulted in players being able to have quicker and even more intense matches than Verdansk.
While the community has been able to play private matches on Verdansk for some time now, the same has not been true for Rebirth Island, until now thanks to the Season 3 update for Warzone.
How to Play Rebirth Island in Private Matches
Players looking to customize their experience on the smaller Warzone map and host their own exclusive matches now can, thanks to the addition of private matches to the Black Ops Cold War map for Warzone.
Individuals who would like to set up these kinds of games on this particular map will need to head into Warzone and click on the tab at the very bottom of the Warzone playlist where you find all of the different game modes that you can play currently.
You will then need to select which game mode you would like to play. Once you have selected the game mode, you will be sent to the lobby screen, where you will be able to go to the bottom of the screen and switch the map from Verdansk to Rebirth Island.
Make sure you have enough players in the lobby to start a match, and then press start match.
There is no doubt that the addition of this feature to Verdansk was a hit amongst the community and will likely be used a great deal by players throughout Season 3 who prefer to get their victories and highlights on the smaller Warzone map instead of its larger predecessor.
The addition of this feature is just one of the many changes that have arrived in Warzone by way of the Season 3 update. From new weapons like the PPSH and Swiss K31 to the Hunt for Adler event, community members will have plenty to enjoy for the foreseeable future.
How to Get Your Call of Duty: Warzone Report
You now have the opportunity to get a detailed summary of your time playing in Verdansk thanks to the Call of Duty: Warzone report.
Players looking to see detailed statistics of their time spent playing the adrenaline-fueled battle royale of Call of Duty: Warzone can currently get their own report.
It has been an exciting year for the Call of Duty community, thanks largely to the success of Warzone and its entertaining battle royale action that has captivated the world.
Millions of players have taken to the battlefield of Verdansk to be the last player or team standing, resulting in plenty of impressive statistics culminating in the highly-anticipated nuke event that took place on April 21, 2021.
Individuals who may be interested in seeing their detailed stats can now do so by looking up their very own Call of Duty: Warzone report so you can put together some evidence the next time you are looking to brag to your friends.
How to Get Your Call of Duty: Warzone Report
The social media platform of Twitter is where you will need to make your way if you would like to get your hands on your own list of stats accumulated during your time playing the popular first-person shooter.
Once you are on your Twitter account, you will need to make a post with your Activision ID and the hashtag #WarzoneReport. This will then cause the official account for the high-profile franchise to reply to you and provide you with a customized image that shows a variety of statistics.
These statistics consist of your K/D ratio, total kills, deaths, hours played, the total number of wins you have gotten so far, and the total number of games you have played.
You can find an example in the tweet below:
There is no doubt that plenty of players will be happy to see the stats they have been able to put together so far in their career, while other players will be motivated to do better and have greatly improved stats the next time they get their report.
Players getting a summary of their career stats was just one of the highlights in the community on April 21, 2021, and there are sure to be plenty of more following the nuclear destruction of Verdansk and the official Season 3 update.
Glitch giving free Stitch Skin to Black Ops Cold War players
A glitch has been giving Black Ops Cold War players access to a new Stitch skin ahead of the Season 3 update for the first-person shooter.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War players have been confused about having access to a new Stitch skin ahead of the Season 3 update for the first-person shooter.
Stitch is one of the many Operators that players can choose to play as in Black Ops Cold War when they are gunning down zombies or battling it out against other players in multiplayer.
Skins for these Operators can be acquired through various means, but it looks as though a bug is currently allowing players to have a new Stitch skin unlocked without having to do anything.
Over on Twitter, The Baron of ZLand showed off this Stitch Brute skin and how they thought they were likely not supposed to have this skin unlocked when they launched Black Ops Cold War. Other players also have reported gaining access to this cosmetic item even if they did not have Stitch unlocked.
Players were able to use this new skin in matches and quickly discovered that the character was barefoot when using it.
This lead to many believing that having access to the skin was a mistake and that this unfinished nature of the item meant that Treyarch did not intend for it to be in the hands of players yet.
The Baron of ZLand later posted a tweet saying that this free Stitch skin had been removed from their inventory, lending more support to the idea that it had been an unintentional addition to the cosmetic inventories of players ahead of the Season 3 update for Black Ops Cold War.
While players are likely going to have to wait till later on in Season 3 to get their hands on this Stitch skin officially, there is still a wide array of exciting changes that will be taking place when the Season 3 update for Black Ops Cold War officially goes live on April 21 and April 22.
From a group of brand new weapons like the PPSH and Swiss K31 to a multitude of new maps for players to battle each other on, there will be plenty for players to enjoy when they finally get to use this Stitch Brute skin at some point in the future.
For more on Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, stay tuned to Charlie Intel for future news and guides.
Image Credits: Activision / Treyarch
Apex Legends Legacy reveal trailer: The Arena, Valkyrie, and more
Respawn Entertainment finally release the launch trailer for Apex Legends Season 9: Legacy, which shows off Valkyrie and the new...
How to unlock PPSH-41 in Cold War & Warzone Season 3
The fearsome PPSH-41 SMG has arrived in CoD: Cold War Season 3, so here is how to unlock and wield...
Every Warzone & Cold War Season 3 Operator bundle
Popular site COD Tracker has discovered 54 new bundles coming to Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 3. Here...