Completing World Quests like The Tree Who Stands Alone can grant Primogems to Genshin Impact players. Here’s a guide to completing The Tree Who Stands Alone World Quest.
Quests are a major highlight of Genshin Impact for several reasons. While some players take them up to unearth the lore’s deepest secrets, others are eager to get free rewards like Primogems and Hero’s Wit.
A quest that you can complete after reaching Liyue is The Tree Who Stands Alone. It revolves around a buried treasure in the region and the Traveler collects it after talking to a ghost named Yuan Hong.
Here’s how you can complete The Tree Who Stands Alone in Genshin Impact.
- How to start The Tree Who Stands Alone in Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact The Tree Who Stands Alone quest guide
- Rewards for completing The Tree Who Stands Alone in Genshin Impact
How to start The Tree Who Stands Alone in Genshin Impact
You can initiate The Tree Who Stands Alone quest in Genshin Impact by interacting with Yuan Hong in Liyue’s Mingyun Village. A World Quest icon (exclamation mark) appears on the map when you go near the NPC and his exact location has been marked in the image below.
- Read More: Best Claymores in Genshin Impact
Yuan Hong spawns near the Statue of the Seven in Mingyun Village. You can also use the nearby domain to teleport near him.
Genshin Impact The Tree Who Stands Alone quest guide
The Tree Who Stands Alone has several parts, and we’ll help you get through every part separately:
Look around Mingyun Village
After talking to Yuan Hong, go to the house to the west and you’ll find Lost Notes there. Interact with them to unlock the next part of the quest.
Look for a will (4)
This part of The Tree Who Stands Alone requires you to find four wills that are scattered across Mingyun village.
- Read More: How to play Genshin Impact with friends
The four wills can be found in the game at these locations:
- Inside a hidden mine. Blow up the barrel to remove the stones in front of the entrance. As soon as you enter the mine, the will should be on the right, and interacting with it will spawn Yuan Cheng.
- Enter the mine in the marked region. Follow the tracks and head to the right. The second will should be near an abandoned cart. Yuan Hong appears when you investigate it.
- Enter the mine and you’ll find a cooking place. Enter the underground pool to the stove’s left and swim to the right. You’ll find the third will and an Exquisite chest there. Yuan Liang will spawn upon investigating it.
- The fourth will is yet again inside the mine in the marked region. Just enter it and the will should be on the left, in front of a coal bag.
The locations of these wills have been marked in the image below. They’ve been labeled according to the list above:
Find the treasure
This part of The Tree Who Stands Alone requires you to literally find a tree that stands alone. In the marked region, look for a massive tree with reddish pink leaves.
As soon as you go near the tree, a bunch of Treasure Hoarders should spawn. You must defeat them to progress, so make sure to equip your party with the best characters.
Collect the treasure
After defeating the Treasure Hoarders, the last step is to collect the treasure buried under the tree that stands alone. With this, all the ghosts will appear and the quest will be over.
Rewards for completing The Tree Who Stands Alone in Genshin Impact
You’ll get the following rewards for completing The Tree Who Stands Alone quest in Genshin Impact:
- Precious Chest
- One Liyue Shrine of Depths key
- 50 Primogems
- Adventure XP
- Achievement named Trees Should Blend Their Roots and Shade that gives 5 Primogems.
The amount of Primogems you can get from The Tree Who Stands Alone is what makes this quest so desirable in Genshin Impact. For more, check out our guides on how to get more Primogems and wishes, how to reroll, and who is the Unknown God.
Image Credits: miHoYo
How to get Goat skin in Fortnite: Goat Simulator 3 skin & price
Fortnite has brought a terrifying man-goat hybrid for Goat Simulator 3's launch, so here's how to get the Goat skin...
How to Trivela cross in FIFA 23
Players can now perform a Trivela in FIFA 23, a technique that is both flashy and technical. Here's how you...
Best Assault Rifles in Warzone: Every Season 5 Reloaded AR ranked
Assault Rifles are great all-rounders in Warzone Pacific Season 5 Reloaded, so here are Warzone's ARs ranked and the best...