Infinity Ward has announced that the fourth and final DLC pack for Call of Duty: Ghosts will be available September 4th on PS4, PS3, and PC. Nemesis DLC brings 4 MP maps, including a remake of Shipment, and Episode 4 of Extinction.
- “Goldrush” is set in an abandoned gold mine in the Southwest United States, where an intricate network of cavernous tunnels and perilous shafts create the ideal setting for medium to long range combat; while two mine carts race along the abandoned tracks offering players a fast way to traverse the map. Players who complete the unique field order on Goldrush will unleash a howling pack of wolves that will descend upon their enemies.
- “Subzero” drops players into a frigid Canadian submarine base that has been hastily evacuated, with control room, submarine pen and research facilities all left eerily empty. Built around the traditional three-lane design, this medium-sized map harbors a mysterious terror that will decimate your enemies upon completion of the map’s unique field order.
- In “Dynasty,” players are transported to a lakeside Chinese village surrounded by picturesque mountains, vivid gardens, and spectacular architecture – a serene environment that is anything but Zen-like. Multiple pathways crisscross the village in this medium map with a variety of elevation and numerous back alleys that create flanking routes. The unique field order on “Dynasty” allows players to call in an air strike of vertical takeoff fighter jets, while one lingers behind to give you unmatched air superiority.
- “Showtime,” a sadistic reimagining of the smallest map in Call of Duty® history, the fan favorite map from Call of Duty® 4: Modern Warfare® “Shipment.” In the futuristic arena of “Showtime,” blind corners and narrow pathways provide momentary reprieve from the outright mayhem within the central square comprised of several shipping containers. Tight confines call for shotguns and SMGs. Survive long enough to be rewarded with one of three killstreaks: lethal automated gun turrets at key locations on the map, an air drop with multiple care packages or a deadly gas attack that forces the action back into the center of the arena.
- Episode 4: Exodus.” Following the CIF Unit’s harrowing escape from the alien underworld and the successful recovery of Dr. Cross and the cortex, the team has flown in to fight off the Cryptid army’s siege of the last bastion of human resistance. Your mission is to get key personnel to safety by restoring power to the shuttle and launching the shuttle to a low earth orbit space station. “Episode 4: Exodus” gives players unprecedented control of their escape route – choose your path, gather new intel, craft new weapons – and introduces the deadliest of enemies with a range of lethal powers, including mind control and psionic attacks – the Ancestors. As the battle for our survival draws to a close, the fate of mankind is in your hands.
CouRage explains what “killed” his love for CoD Multiplayer
Popular Call of Duty content creator CouRage revealed the main reason his love for CoD Multiplayer was “killed.”
CouRage has given fans the reason why he has lost his love for the standard Call of Duty Multiplayer mode.
Call of Duty has always been praised for its Multiplayer mode, which became its most popular aspect ever since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare was released in 2007.
The Multiplayer mode spawned a massive community of players, some of which made a living through becoming professional players and content creators.
With the game developing so fast, many of these players have ultimately fallen out of love with the standard Multiplayer mode, with things like Warzone and other battle royale games becoming more appealing. With that being said, CouRage revealed why he no longer has the passion to play CoD Multiplayer.
Call of Duty: Vanguard is the latest installment in the franchise, which of course comes along with the classic Multiplayer mode that a lot of players look forward to every year.
Over the years, this mode has changed a lot, from Exo suits to the return of boots on the ground gameplay. As well as this, players began to realize that the game possessed a skill-based matchmaking system, which has since become a very controversial topic of conversation in recent years.
For those wondering why popular Call of Duty content creator CouRage isn’t grinding Vanguard’s Multiplayer mode, he revealed back in 2020 that “Skill based matchmaking” killed his love for Call of Duty’s Multiplayer mode, which is a system that pits similarly skilled players against each other.
In the tweet, CouRage explains that SBMM causes players to “sweat 100% of the time,” with no “pop off” games and “ability to use fun weapons,” asking Warzone to “save” him. This is very telling considering Warzone became his go-to game for quite some time.
- Read more: CoD: Vanguard’s 10 most popular weapons
A recent Reddit post brought this tweet back up for players to share their opinions on SBMM in Call of Duty. Some of the users are clearly in agreement with the streamer, with one comment saying:
“Matchmaking should not be skill based.. that why there is ranked mode to play on your own skills. Sadly they dont make competitive modes that rewards any way.”
Having said that, the community is definitely torn, as others feel as if SBMM is justified: “I feel like a lot of proficient COD players do not seem to understand that their “relaxed” games were built upon the backs of all of us who are mediocre to average players.”
Ultimately, SBMM was most likely introduced to make the game more accessible for new players, which may be a massive part of Call of Duty’s continued success. However, that clearly is alienating the more advanced and experienced players.
With CoD 2022 in the works, perhaps Activision will decide to switch it up, or players will be getting the same experience that may not be as appealing to the individuals who have been playing Call of Duty for years.
Image Credits: Activision
Clever CoD Zombies trick gives Chronicles players unlimited max ammo
CoD Zombies players have discovered a useful Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles trick that grants you unlimited max ammo drops.
Black Ops 3’s Zombies mode is popular among Call of Duty players, and now few of them have discovered a trick that grants you infinite max ammo drops in Zombies Chronicles.
Call of Duty players have been disappointed with Vanguard Zombies, and many of them have gone back to Black Ops 3. The game offers players 13 different maps after the release of Zombies Chronicles.
If you play enough times, you’re bound to pick up some useful tricks. Now one has been discovered that grants you infinite max ammo drops in the Zombies Chronicles Shangri-La map.
CoD Zombies trick for unlimited max ammo
Reddit user ‘I_Play_Zetsubou’ showcased this trick in the CoD Zombies subreddit. It requires you to drop into Shangri-La and acquire the Widow’s Wine Perk, which is located in the mines.
Zombie Monkeys will randomly appear whenever there’s a drop on the map. They attempt to steal the drop you need to kill them before you can collect it yourself. However, they can be helpful for this trick.
Here’s how you can get infinite ammo in CoD Zombies:
- Collect Widow’s Wine on Shangri-La
- Take out zombies until the Widow’s Wine grenade refill drop appears
- Let a Zombie Monkey steal the Widow’s Wine grenade drop
- Kill the Zombies Monkey after it cycles over the max ammo
This trick will keep filling up your max ammo, and you can repeat these steps to ensure that you never run out of rounds. While players have been able to visit this version of the map for a while, many of them were unaware of this tactic.
“I never would have noticed till you posted this,” commented one surprised user. So, if you find yourself running low on bullets when playing on the Shangri-La map, then this can save your life.
For more Call of Duty, check out this Bizarre Warzone glitch that breaks players’ audio after getting kills and how to fix Warzone Pacific & Modern Warfare’s Status Goldflake error.
Image credits: Treyarch
Call of Duty remains best-selling franchise in the US for 14th year in a row
After being released back in November, it has now been confirmed that Vanguard has continued Call of Duty’s long line of success.
Call of Duty continues to achieve success in the gaming industry year after year, as Vanguard continues its run of the best-selling game.
Official data and information regarding the United States Video Games Consumer Spread has revealed that Call of Duty has managed to continue its streak for the best-selling game within its release month for 14 years running.
Along with Warzone dominating the battle royale genre in gaming, Vanguard has also achieved success, keeping the franchise as prominent as ever.
The month of November 2021 saw various big-name games released, but one inevitably came out on top. In competition with Battlefield 2042 and even GTA the Definitive Edition, Call of Duty Vanguard managed to absolutely smash it once again by becoming the best-selling game of its release month.
Executive Director & Video Game Industry Advisor Mat Piscatella released the information via Twitter.
They Tweeted out the United States Video Games Consumer Spread for the month of November 2021, which showed Call of Duty top the charts yet again for the 14th year in a row.
They also revealed that Call of Duty: Vanguard is the “2nd best-selling game of 2021 to date [December 13, 2021].”
Behind Vanguard, Battlefield 2042 took the spot as the second best-selling game of November 2021, which isn’t much of a surprise as the two franchises stand as the most popular FPS games in the industry.
This is great news for the developer of Call of Duty Vanguard, as it wouldn’t be ideal if Vanguard became the installment that broke the franchise’s winning streak.
For more on Call of Duty news, stay tuned on CharlieINTEL.
Image Credits: Activision
Best Type 11 loadout for Warzone Pacific Season 1
Here are all of the attachments and Perks you need to build the best Type 11 loadout in Warzone Pacific...
How to complete FIFA 22 Player Moments Ilkay Gundogan SBC
Ilkay Gundogan is looking like a great option in the midfield, and FUT players are going to want to complete...
FIFA FUT 22 Team of the Year Warmup Series: Start date, TOTY leaks, more
Before FIFA 22's Ultimate Team TOTY event, EA Sports are dropping a special Warmup Series promo to build hype.