Peyote Plants are growing once again and are currently scattered across the GTA Online map. We have the location of every single one you can find to speed up your chances of eating one and tripping out.
Peyote Plants haven’t been seen in Los Santos since February 2021, but with Halloween in full swing in San Andreas, Rockstar finally added the fun shrubs back to the game as part of the GTA Online October 28 update.
While GTA Online has plenty of goofy and entertaining jokes and missions players can participate in, none are as popular as the return of the Peyote Plant, and we’ve got everything you need to join in the fun.
- GTA Online Peyote Plant locations
- What do Peyote Plants do in GTA Online?
- GTA Online Peyote Plants animals
GTA Online Peyote Plant locations
San Andreas county is pretty huge, so the good news is that there’s also a hefty amount of Peyote Plants that cover this area.
In total there are 76 Peyote Plants scattered across the GTA Online map, and they pretty much feature in every mini-quadrant of the map – meaning you should always be somewhat near one.
It’s easy to detect when you’re within a reasonable distance of a plant as your controller will vibrate relentlessly. They are easily distinguishable thanks to the large flower that sits atop a green ball.
Here are all the different locations you can find Peyote Plants:
When you find one, press to eat it, and then you will morph into any number of animals that the game has to offer.
What are Peyote Plants in GTA Online?
The wildly popular plant allows players to go on a mind-bending experience where you ‘transform’ into one of many different animals, and are then able to roam the streets and the countryside as one of these ferocious, or more often than not funny, creatures.
- Read More: Fastest ways to make money in GTA Online
Whereas things like the Cayo Perico Heist provide serious, meaningful gameplay for the gigantic player base, it’s the non-serious things that keep people coming back to GTA Online. Whether it’s taking part in GTA Roleplay servers or finding Back to the Future Easter Eggs, fans will always seek out the silliness.
GTA Online Peyote Plants animals
If you’re curious as to how many different creatures you can turn into, or which species specifically you can become, then read on as we have the full list.
Here is the full list of animals you can become in GTA Online:
- Border Collie
- Chicken Hawk
- Hammerhead Shark
- Killer Whale
- Labrador Retriever
- Mountain Lion
- Tiger Shark
- West Highland Terrier
It’s quite an extensive list of creatures for you to take control of, meaning that it’s worth gobbling up all the Peyote Plants whilst you can before they inevitably get removed again.
Image credits: Rockstar/GosuNoob
Battlefield 2042 Update 1.1 patch notes: Vehicle changes, DMR rebalancing, XP events, more
DICE are delivering the Season 1 Update 1.1 for Battlefield 2042’s first update of the season and here’s a look at the full patch notes.
Battlefield 2042’s first season is well underway, and DICE are providing several changes, fixes, and quality of life improvements to further enhance Season 1. Here are the full patch notes for the Season 1 Update 1.1.
It’s no surprise that Battlefield 2042 failed to meet expectations when it launched in 2021. It was considered a major disappointment, but the devs have been focusing their efforts in an attempt to improve the state of the game since the launch of Season 1.
Here are the full Battlefield 2042 Update 1.1 patch notes including vehicle balance changes, new XP events, DMR rebalancing, and more.
- Battlefield 2042 Update 1.1 release date
- Vehicle changes in Battlefield 2042 Update 1.1
- Battlefield 2042 Update 1.1 patch notes
Battlefield 2042 Update 1.1 release date
DICE have confirmed that Battlefield 2042 Update 1.1 will go live on July 6 at 1 AM PT / 4 AM ET / 9 AM BST.
The devs also stated that players should expect the next update sometime in August. This August update will provide additional fixes and alterations to Battlefield 2042.
Vehicle changes in Battlefield 2042 Update 1.1
As the devs continue to take major strides toward improving the overall experience, much of the Battlefield 2042 Update 1.1 focused on quality of life improvements. Along with new XP events for Pilot Kills, Disarming Mines, and Repairs, the devs also introduced DMR and vehicle rebalancing.
DICE delivered: “Multiple vehicle balance changes such as a reduction in power for the MV38-Condor’s 50mm Cannon.”
A major portion of the update is dedicated to the various vehicle changes and you can take a look at the full patch notes below.
Battlefield 2042 Update 1.1 patch notes
- A new widget has been added to the Main Menu which shows how many friends are currently online. You’ll now also see the number of online friends directly in the Social tab.
- Voice Chat options now show you which device is being used for voice input
- Resolved some instances where Controllers would not provide input when launching the game
- You will no longer get stuck at the “party leader selects game” screen in the lobby when the party leader has already entered the next game. Friends stick together!
- You’ll no longer see Unassigned or Not Set text in menus when using an alternate controller scheme
- A Party Leader icon has been added to the Social menu
- Camera settings for Vehicle 3rd person Field of View now apply immediately without having to cycle through camera options again
- Changing Squads while in a party now automatically sets your VoIP setting to Party
- The Kill Log sometimes didn’t show all kills made when “Show Kills Made” setting was to ALL. It now properly shows all kills.
- Weapon Charms should now always be visible on weapons while scrolling through the menu
- Bonus Missions now show the correct expiration time
- End of Round visuals for Battle Pass rewards are no longer missing after playing a Portal match
- The Zoom button now functions correctly when previewing Charms in the catalog
- Zooming in/out has been made smoother while in preview menus
- Fixed overlapping icons in Tags for players you’ve taken down
- Completed Challenges that previously didn’t give out their reward should now retroactively grant them
- Further new XP events have been added:
- New Pilot Kill Bonus Event – triggers alongside you snipe and kill the pilot of an air vehicle
- New Disarming Mine Event – triggers when you disarm an enemy AT Mine using Interact
- Repair Assist – triggers when someone in a vehicle you recently repaired kills an enemy with that vehicle
- Reduced XP reward of Spot Assists to 10 XP
- How Players of the Match are selected is now more consistent
- Player Icons and Healthbars now update faster when their state changes
- Made various changes to smooth out the overall camera experience
- The Kill Card has received several improvements:
- list of nearby or incoming receivers is now visible on the Kill Card alongside information about the killer
- If there are no assists involved in a kill then assist will not show on the Killcard
- There is now an animation for when the Killcard is showing on screen or when hiding or skipping it
- New game presets Air Superiority and Ground Superiority have been added to the Web Builder
- You are able to adjust vehicle count in Air Superiority and Ground Superiority game modes
- AI Soldiers are now better at climbing ladders across Classic era maps
- Underbarrel attachments can now be resupplied as expected by Ammo Crates
- Added Ranger to Restrictions tab
- Teleportation action block now works inside HQs
- New and unique character voices have been added for:
- Battlefield 1942 British Engineer
- Battlefield 1942 American Anti-Tank
- Battlefield 1942 German Engineer (aka Günter)
- Additional voice over lines have been added for Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 non-squad soldiers
- Added 4 extra-small layouts for existing maps (Battle of the Bulge, El Alamein, Kaleidoscope and Manifest). These are suitable for creating new Vehicle TDM experiences, but they’ll also work with Team Deathmatch and Free-for-All modes
- Several fixes have been made across Classic era maps to resolve terrain, prop and collision issues
- Added Passenger Seat Modifier: disabling passenger seats allows for a higher maximum number of vehicles.
- Added the option to toggle passenger seats availability
- Added Set Max Health Multiplier modifier for vehicles
- Added InfiniteWeaponMagazines modifier
- Added Projectile speed multiplier modifier for throwable items
- Added CompareVehicleName value block and VehicleName selection list block
- Added GetVehicleState GetPosition value block for vehicles
- Added GetVehicleState GetFacingDirection value block for vehicles
- Added AllPlayersInsideVehicle array value block
- Added GetVehicleState LinearVelocity value block
- Added the option to enable and disable capture points in Air Superiority and Ground Superiority experiences
- Added GetCapturePoint value block
- Allow error reports to send additional payloads in Error Logs
- Add new action block for sending custom error reports in Logic Editor
- Bad Company 2
- Replaced the UH-60 on the Russian team with the Mi-24 Hind
- Replaced the BMP-2 on the Russian team with the BMD-3
- Battlefield 3
- Added the A-10 Warthog and SU-25TM Frogfoot as new vehicles
- Resolved several clipping animations for melee weapons while vaulting over obstacles
- Resolved several gadgets clipping through hands while vaulting
- The EMP effect from thrown EMP Grenades will no longer affect players outside the visual radius
FXM-33 AA Missile
- FXM-33 AA Missile UI will no longer remain on screen while switching to another weapon
- Fixed an issue where no ‘In Stealth’ state is displayed while locking on to Helicopters with the FXM-33 AA
- The “Repairing” voice over no longer plays when attempting to repair destroyed vehicles
- Using the Repair Tool no longer sometimes causes the camera to shake
Smoke Grenade Launcher
- The Smoke Grenade Launcher’s name is now properly displayed in the Kill Log and Kill Card
- The overlay on vehicles for the SOFLAM now has the accurate colors; grey when in progress and yellow when fully locked on
- The Spawn Beacon now takes 1 to 2 bullets to destroy instead of 4 to 7
We’ve made several changes to reduce the reliance on the Data Drive Scanners within Hazard Zone. This should make it easier to understand the mode, and allows you more choice in which gadgets you want to deploy with.
- Increased cost of the Data Drive Scanner from 0 to 200
- Now only shows players carrying Data Drives when scanning
- Data Drives are now globally shown in the world
- IBA Armor Plates are now free and the default gadget
A new mechanic has been added to Hazard Zone, called Second Chance. This should make it more forgiving while you are first getting to know and start interacting with new squad mates.
- If your squad wipes before the first extraction, then the whole squad is redeployed one time after 15 seconds, at a different location from where you first inserted
- Redeploy and Second Chance now spawns players at 500m instead of 100m. Until the player is 100m above the ground, the parachute cannot be used
Several further changes have been added to faster to get into a Hazard Zone match
- Map Overview has been removed
- Reduced the amount of players needed to start the timer for starting the round, even if the server isn’t full yet
- Reduced the start timer from 2 -> 1 minute
- Quickdraw Holster has been removed
- Throwable Increase I – Increased to +2 extra throwable, up from +1
- Faster Healing I – Increased healing with 50%, up from 20%
- Insider Information – Increased location reveal from 30s -> 60s before impact
- Insider Information – Reduced rarity to Rare, down from Epic
- Insider Information – Reduced costs from 400 -> 200 Credits
- Biometric Scanning – Now spots enemies for 100% longer, up from 50%
- Biometric Scanning – Increased rarity to Rare, up from Common
- Biometric Scanning – Increased costs from 100 -> 200 Credits
- Table Deal – Increased cost from 400 -> 600 Credits
- Ammo Increase II – Increased to +3 additional magazines, up from +2
- Ammo Increase II – Increased rarity to Epic, up from Rare
- Ammo Increase II – Increased cost from 400 -> 600 Credits
- Faster Healing II – Increased healing with 100%, up from 50%
- Faster Healing II – Increased cost from 400 -> 600 Credits
Maps & Modes
- Fixed several visual, collision, lighting and interaction related bugs across Current era maps
- Resolved an issue on Discarded that could cause defending players to become stuck when spawning
- Resolved instances on Discarded where EMP Grenades exploded without delay after being thrown
- It no longer happens that the wrong voice overs would sometimes play when a match was in overtime
- Distinctive icons have been added for both Attackers and Defenders
- Directional retreat indicators have been added for defenders. This helps you understand in which direction you need to retreat
- Objective icons now show a hold Hold, Defend, Attack or Retake description to make it easier to understand where you need to go
- Audio has been tweaked to increase the feeling of tension during a match
- The transition from the match into the End of Round screen has been smoothened
- Soldiers will no longer sometimes clip through terrain when running up steep slopes
- Gadgets and weapons will no longer sometimes clip through walls while vaulting
- Ping locations are no longer inaccurate when in a vehicle seat as a passenger
- Jumping will no longer sometimes be interrupted after sliding
- Soldier hip rotation animations have been improved
- You are now able to vault over some angled walls that prevented this previously
- You are now able to move while Aiming Down Sights and being prone
- Strafing no longer causes the camera to slightly move
- Several improvements have been added to soldier movements animations:
- Separated aiming from turning so 3P animations can now look around slightly before triggering a turn animation
- Added leaning to 3P animations
- Added new and improved idle animations
- Fixed an issue where your 3P animation wouldn’t always show that you were in traversal sprint
- The revive animation for enemy soldiers has been polished
- Animations for a soldier jumping and descending from an upside down plane have been improved
- Changing to your primary weapon in mid melee attack now shows the correct melee animation
- Fall damage should no longer be inconsistent
- Animations while looking down during traversal sprint have been improved
- Pinging an enemy Hovercraft no longer plays a voice over indicating it’s empty and ready for use
- Players should no longer slide away after a takedown
- Resolved a broken animation while throwing an Ammo Crate or Medical Crate while vaulting
- The death animation when redeploying has been removed
- The Parachute / Wingsuit hint no longer remains on screen after either are deployed
- You will no longer automatically enter a vehicle if you revive a teammate who was under it
- You’ll no longer get a takedown prompt when a takedown is currently being performed on you
- It’s now possible to interrupt the Initial Deploy animation while ADS
- Moving sometimes caused specific weapons to have their animations broken, this has been fixed
- When reviving a player there was a chance that the weapon attachments would get all spooky and become misplaced. We’ve cured their fear of the dead
- A blocked loadout message no longer appears in error when interacting with the Loadout Crate
- It’s now possible to remain crouched while interacting with Angels’ Supply Crate.
- Resolved a repeating animation when repeatedly selecting the Supply Bag
- The 3P flash effect is now visible while being revived by Angel
- Angel’s Trait has been reworded to indicate he now only supplies ammo, instead of armor
- Resolved several inconsistent placement areas for the SG-36 Sentry Gun on Exposure
- The “Place Turret” hint no longer shows after the SG-36 Sentry Gun has already been deployed
- The SG-36 Sentry Gun can no longer fire downwards at extreme angles
- The SG-36 Sentry Gun can now fall through broken glass
- It’s no longer possible to deploy the OV-P Recon Drone in elevators which allows players to see through walls. This will now instead destroy the drone.
- The correct Kill Card is now displayed while Dozer dies from heavy fire while having the SOB-8 Ballistic Shield deployed
- The SOB-8 Ballistic Shield can now block missiles from the G-84 TGM
- Using ADS with the S21 Syrette Pistol now shows the correct visual instead of a red lined pattern
- Shooting allies with the S21 Syrette Pistol no longer sometimes triggers the friendly fire voice over
- Being hit by EMP Field Grenades now causes you to exit the G-84 TGM TV screen
- Fixed an issue that caused Lis’ G-84 TGM missile to bounce off of certain bushes
- Fixed an issue that caused Sundance’s Anti Armor grenade to lock onto and chase Lis’ G-84 TGM missile
- Increased the delay for exiting the G-84 TGM’s screen to 1 second
- It’s no longer possible to damage friendly air vehicles with the G-84 TGM’s missile
- The G-84 TGM missile will no longer bounce off vehicles
- The Hack indicator should no longer freeze in place after starting a hack
- The Anti-Armor Smart Explosive UI no longer gets stuck in lock on when the grenade has already been deployed
- The Kill Feed now properly indicates players killed by the Scatter Grenade
- Scrolling through weapons with a mouse wheel will no longer activate Paik’s EMG-X Scanner
- The Commorose now shows shortened objective names so the text doesn’t clip or overlap
- The Nearby Players list now accurately reflects nearby teammates
- Players dying due to friendly fire no longer show up as an enemy in the Kill Feed
- The Need Spotting Commorose command no longer displays empty text in the game feed
- Player name tags no longer change position while occluded by cover
- You’ll no longer see a hit indicator when shooting a dead enemy
- Anti-Air and Anti-Tank lock on missiles will now acquire new targets without a delay. This should make switching targets significantly smoother
- Anti-Tank missiles now also lock on to empty vehicles to prevent you from losing your target if the target vehicle is abandoned
- Overall target acquisition for lock on missiles has been improved
- The YG-99 would sometimes look a little banged up in the collection screens. We’ve buffed it out
- Fixed Stealth bombing coordinates so they no longer show negative values
- We have taught our autocorrect how to spell Suppressed within the Stealth Helicopter weaponry descriptions
- While flying an aircraft, the yawing input now stops when the mouse is not moving.
- Fixed an issue where a second TOW missile could be fired from vehicles while still controlling the first one
- Fixed an issue where the minimap view cone would not follow the camera in driver/pilot freelook, gunner and passenger seats
- Damage markers distance to center updated in vehicles to solve overlapping HUD
- Driving over a street lamp no longer makes the camera go inside the vehicle. Vehicle love lamp
- You should no longer see the landing gear on the SU-57 while it’s in flight
- Dying while driving the Polaris Sportsman will no longer cause the camera to violently shake
- Fixed an issue where Stealth Helicopter bombs would sometimes jitter as they fell
- Bullet tracers would sometimes go in the wrong direction while firing from vehicle weapons. We’ve reset their internal compass and they now point in the right direction
- Vehicle grenade crosshairs no longer display the wrong ammo
- Fixed an issue where the critical health recovery audio cue triggers everytime you exit vehicle
- Crashing an air vehicle into a friendly vehicle will no longer mark them as an enemy in the kill cam
F-35E Panther / SU-57 FELON – 25mm Cannon (internal)
- Damage increased from 20 -> 30
- Damage Fall Off start increased from 100 -> 250
- Minimum dispersion has been removed
- Maximum dispersion decreased from 1 -> 0.7
- Dispersion increase per shot has been lowered
Airplane Air-to-Ground Missile
- Missile Rate of Fire increased from 30 -> 90
- Replenish delay increased from 8 -> 20s
- Lock time increased from 1 -> 1.5s
- Lock release time reduced from 1 -> 0.5s
Airplane Air-to-Air missile
- Increased lock from 1 -> 1.5s
MD540 Nightbird – Mounted 20mm Cannons:
- Rate of Fire lowered to 250 -> 200
- Replenish time increased from 1.8 -> 2.5
T28 / M1A5 – Kinetic Grenade Weapon Pod
- Lower blast radius from 10 -> 7m
- Lowered inner blast radius from 4 -> 3m
Autocannon has been adjusted to make it a close range anti-vehicle weapon with diminished power over longer distances:
- Speed decreased from 980 -> 300
- Rate of fire increased from 120 -> 140
- Damage increased from 40 -> 65
- Added damage fall off start distance at 25m
- Added damage fall off end distance 150m
- Added blast damage fall off curve
- Blast damage increased from 10 -> 25
- Blast radius from 1 ->3m
MV38-Condor – 50mm Cannon Pod
- Now fires single shots
- Rate of Fire reduced from 110 -> 40
- Longer replenish delay to fit the new slower rate of fire
- AK24 no longer incorrectly shows it has a single rate of fire
- Fixed an issue where AK-24 attachments would not lower the recoil of the weapon as intended
- Fixed an issue where AC-42 magazines were displaying an incorrect rate of fire
- Fixed MCS-880 Flechettes doing unintended high damage at longer ranges
- Fixed an issue where some weapons wouldn’t play reload sounds while using an underbarrel attachments
- Fixed an issue where the SWS-10 Extended mag has a negative rate of fire within the collection screen
- Updated DDM4 magazines so bullets are not shown through scopes
- Fixed an issue where the time to live on the Incendiary grenade underbarrel was too short
- Fixed an issue where attachments were not available when opening the Plus Menu
- Fixed an issue which would cause the bipod to deploy itself changing scopes
- Laser sights would stop working while in 1P when a player would switch equipment or enter in a vehicle. This no longer happens
- Exiting a vehicle with the DXR-1 triggers no longer triggers the bipod deploy animation
- M44 Revolver damage increased up to 75m
- Fixed an issue that caused aim assist to not work for vehicle passengers in open seats
- Fixed an issue where swapping attachments caused some underbarrel attachments to become activated incorrectly
- Fixed an issue that made it possible to fire faster than intended with some bolt action rifles by swapping attachments
We’ve updated DMR’s to make them more valuable in long-range combat as we currently felt they were underperforming. The first improvement we made here is to increase Bullet Speed, which means less lead time when firing at your target.
- BSV-M: 700 -> 790
- SVK: 860 -> 960
- VCAR: 600 -> 700
- DM7: 740 -> 800
We also noticed that headshots weren’t rewarding enough for extended combat engagements. To address this we’ve tweaked their Headshot Damage Multiplier at long-range:
- BSV-M / DM7: 1.9x -> 2.2x
- SVK 1.5x -> 1.6 x
- VCAR: 1.8x -> 2x
No changes have been made to DMR performance in short to medium range combat, and they’ll feel as you are used to when fighting against Assault Rifles and SMG’s. We’re looking forward to your feedback on these changes once you’ve been able to test them.
For more, be sure to check out everything we know about Modern Warfare 2 including details about the game’s multiplayer and campaign modes.
Image Credit: DICE / EA
What is Power Ranking (PR) in Fortnite?
Before becoming a Fortnite pro, there are certain terms that you must know about. This includes PR, which is short for Power Ranking.
Fortnite is one of the biggest esports in the world and you might have noticed that pros heavily use the term PR. From its relevance to the calculation method, here’s everything to know about Power Rankings in Epic Games’ battle royale game.
Becoming a gamer, and especially a pro gamer certainly changes a lot. You’re expected to learn new lingos that can be as basic as being AFK (away from keyboard) and as complex as QQ (a crying emoji that is used to call other players unskilled).
Fortnite is no exception, as the battle royale title has its fair share of terms that players must know to fit in. This includes PR (Power Ranking), and here’s why it is so common among pros.
Table of Contents
- What is Power Ranking?
- How to calculate Power Ranking in Fortnite?
- Significance of Power Ranking
- How to check your Power Ranking
What is Power Ranking?
Long story short, Power Ranking is a ranking given to pro players based on their performance in official Fortnite tournaments organized by Epic Games. For instance, these are some of the official competitive tournaments in Chapter 3 Season 3:
- Cash Cups
- Lightning Cups
- Zero Build Cups
- FNCS Qualifiers and Finals
Whenever a player takes part in such tournaments, they receive points which eventually contribute to their overall Power Ranking. Hence, it is one of the most rational ways to recognize the best players in the world.
Having said that, it’s important to know that Epic Games doesn’t release their own Power Rankings. Prominent stats website Fortnite Tracker has come up with a unique system that judges players and rolls these rankings out.
How to calculate Power Rankings in Fortnite?
For every top 10,000 placement, players get points ranging from 5 to 1000. Fortnite Tracker states that the system is top-heavy, which means placing in the top 100 grants significantly more points. A player outside the top 100 won’t receive over 200 points while the top teams can expect points between 200-1000.
Moreover, tournaments have multipliers based on their quality. Factors like prize pool and difficulty play a major role in deciding it.
While Cash Cups can have a 1x multiplier, the World Cup has a 10x multiplier. Accordingly, winning the World Cup is almost equivalent to winning 100 Cash Cups.
Significance of Power Ranking
Considering that there are different multipliers and parameters to earn Power Ranking points, it is natural for players to question the legitimacy of this system. This is where the decay system comes into play.
- Read More: Best Fortnite Hide & Seek codes: July 2022
Four months after a tournament is concluded, Fortnite Tracker reduces the points earned through it by 10%. This process continues for 18 months, following which the points from the tournament become entirely obsolete.
This ensures that the Power Rankings only display pros who’ve been the most consistent in recent tournaments.
How to check your Power Ranking in Fortnite
To check your Power Ranking, follow these steps:
- Visit Fortnite Tracker
- Enter your Epic Games name and search for your profile.
- Open the Events section which should display your Power Ranking and performance in all events.
The website also has a Leaderboards section that showcases the highest-ranked players in the world. The list is purely based on numbers and is constantly evolving as new tournaments take place.
Websites like Fortnite Esports Wiki also maintain their Power Rankings. It gives every tournament a tier based on the prize pool, difficulty, format, and number of players. Players then get points for placing high enough in these tournaments.
For now, the Chapter 3 Season 3 FNCS is right around the corner and players can expect some major changes in the Power Rankings. While veterans like Bugha, TaySon, and Clix will try to add more feathers to their caps, aspiring pros will look forward to dethroning the existing champions.
Image Credits: Epic Games, Fortnite Tracker, Fortnite Esports Wiki
FIFA 22 FUTTIES: Release date, promo explained, & player leaks
According to FIFA 22 leaks, the FUTTIES promo will be making its way to Ultimate Team shortly along with some of this year’s best cards.
A FIFA 22 leaker has revealed that the FUTTIES promo is returning to Ultimate Team this summer as a victory lap celebrating the game mode’s best cards of the year.
FUTTIES isn’t necessarily the final FIFA 22 Ultimate Team promo, but it will symbolically wrap up the title by celebrating some of the best special cards we’ve seen since launch. Players can expect to get their hands on boosted versions of this year’s best special items as they make their way to packs, SBCs, and Objectives.
FUTTIES provides FIFA 22 players with a rare second chance. You can expect to revisit some of the best promo cards of the year that you may have missed out on the first time around.
Here’s everything you need to know about Ultimate Team’s FUTTIES including an explanation of the promo and the expected release date.
FIFA 22 FUTTIES release date
FUTTIES is expected to hit Ultimate Team on Friday, July 8 at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM BST. According to renowned FIFA leaker FutSheriff, FUTTIES will follow Shapeshifters as the next promo that Ultimate Team players could enjoy.
It was previously suggested that Shapeshifters would receive an uncharacteristic Team 4 following Team 3, but as of now, Sheriff claims that the focus will shift to FUTTIES. We’ll let you know when EA officially confirms the promo’s arrival.
FUTTIES FIFA 22 promo explained
The FUTTIES promo is meant to wrap up the Ultimate Team promo calendar by celebrating the best special items of the year. FIFA 22 brought us some truly amazing cards, so here’s a look at how the promo should work.
For starters, Ultimate Team players will have a chance to vote between two previous special cards on any given day. The player who wins the fan vote will not only receive an upgrade but the card will be made available via SBC.
In addition to incredible SBC and Objectives content, some of the best special items from FUT 22 will be re-released. In FIFA 21 there were three batches of re-released FUTTIES teams that appeared in Ultimate Team packs.
FIFA 22 FUTTIES player leaks
FutSherrif has reliably provided details of leaked promo players throughout the entirety of FIFA 22. The leaker’s coverage of FUTTIES should be no different as players are expected to be revealed prior to the July 8 release.
We’ll keep you posted as more information concerning the FIFA 22 FUTTIES promo comes to light. Given that the promo highlights previous special cards that were already in the game, leaks may be difficult to come by, but we’ll update this section accordingly.
For more FIFA news, check out our guide to Ultimate Team in FIFA 23 including new features & expected changes.
Image Credit: EA Sports
CoD Warzone 2: Leaks, rumors, platforms & release window
Activision are developing Warzone 2, so here's everything we know about the sequel to CoD's popular battle royale.
Battlefield 2042 Update 1.1 patch notes: Vehicle changes, DMR rebalancing, XP events, more
DICE are delivering the Season 1 Update 1.1 for Battlefield 2042’s first update of the season and here's a look...
What is Power Ranking (PR) in Fortnite?
Before becoming a Fortnite pro, there are certain terms that you must know about. This includes PR, which is short...