Grand Theft Auto fans found many troublesome issues in the GTA Trilogy: Definitive Edition, so Rockstar have fixed many of these in a new update, and here are the 1.03 update patch notes.
These problems haven’t gone unnoticed by Rockstar Games who then released an update patch to fix them. It includes various bug fixes and performance improvements on different platforms.
Here are the full GTA Trilogy 1.03 update patch notes.
GTA Definitive Edition fixes on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC
Rockstar released the full GTA Trilogy: Definitive Edition 1.03 update patch notes on November 30. These include a fix for a bug that would cause rain to appear indoors, along with spelling errors on texture art and signs.
- Read more: When is the GTA Online Fixers update?
Here are the changes in the 1.03 update patch:
- Stability improvements
- Added the cinematic camera, which can be toggled by cycling through the camera modes when in-game
- Fixed a number of misspellings on texture art/signage
- Fixed a number of instances where rain would appear indoors during cutscenes
Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition 1.03 update fixes
The Grand Theft Auto III update patch focuses on fixing issues like rain not matching what’s visible during gameplay along with some texture resolution problems and misaligned text in the game.
- Read more: How to survive massive falls in GTA Online
Here are all the changes in the remastered GTA III:
- Adjusted the rain during the Give Me Liberty intro cutscene so it matches what is visible during gameplay
- Improved the resolution of the signs on taxi front doors
- Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside the mansion during the cutscene to the mission Cutting the Grass
- Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside Donald Love’s apartment during the cutscene to the mission Liberator
- Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside Luigi’s Club during the cutscene to the mission Don’t Spank Ma Bitch Up
- Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside Joey’s Garage during the cutscene to the mission Cipriani’s Chauffeur
- Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside during the cutscene to the mission Bomb Da Base: Act I
- Fixed an issue where the rain appears underwater when falling
- Fixed an issue where grass could be seen inside Joey’s garage during the outro of the mission Drive Misty For Me
- Fixed an issue where a wall texture near the hospital in Portland appeared incorrectly while driving
- Fixed an issue where pink or black textures would appear on the floor of the Turtle Head Fish Co.
- Fixed an issue in the audio menu where the Dialog Volume slider did not adjust the sample audio being played
- Fixed an issue where UI would overlap the timer when doing taxi or vigilante missions
- Fixed an issue with missing object collision on walls below the Callahan Bridge in Chinatown
- Fixed an issue where the player was able to stretch a two-seater vehicle using the car crusher
- Fixed several camera issues when playing RC missions
- Fixed an issue where misaligned text would appear after delivering to the Import Garage
- Fixed an issue where the mission title would linger on screen too long at the beginning of any mission
- Fixed an issue with texture display on the Staunton Pay ‘n’ Spray sign
- Fixed an issue where the wheels were not connected to the vehicle being worked on by Joey
- Fixed a spelling error on the Deli and Pizza storefront on Staunton Island
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition 1.03 update fixes
As with GTA III, the developers have focused on fixing some misspellings on texture art and signs in Vice City. The update patch also fixed a 10 to 15-second pause that would occur when listening to the radio.
Here are all the updates in the remastered Vice City:
- Ad banners added to the sides of the Rumpo, Coach, Benson, and Boxville vehicles
- Fixed an issue where the cutscene at the end of the mission Shakedown would hang as it transitioned back to gameplay
- Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside during the cutscene to the mission Publicity Tour
- Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside during the cutscene to the mission Alloy Wheels of Steel
- Fixed an issue where rain could be seen inside the limo during the cutscene to the mission Two Bit Hit
- Fixed an issue with Tommy’s hands when wearing the Havana Outfit in the mission Shakedown
- Fixed an issue in the mission Cop Land where the mission would fail when the café would blow up
- Fixed an issue where the Diaz mansion had missing textures during the outro to the mission Rub Out
- Fixed a crash at the end of the mission Checkpoint Charlie
- Fixed a crash encountered during the Bloodring Arena Event
- Fixed an issue where texture corruption could be seen on the roads during extended play sessions
- Fixed a 10-second pause when listening to the radio station V-Rock
- Fixed a 15-second pause when listening to the radio station Wildstyle Radio
- Fixed an issue during the cutscene for Supply and Demand where ambient characters were present during the cutscene
- Fixed a hole in the game world near Café Robina
- Fixed a spelling error on the Welcome to Vice City billboard near the airport
- Fixed an error with the Shaft Hot Dog stand logo
- Fixed several texture issues that appeared on island walls
- Fixed an issue where crates could not be destroyed during the mission Gun Runner, preventing game progression
- Fixed an issue where the flamethrower was damaging items behind Tommy
- Fixed a hole in the game world when standing on Tommy’s wardrobe in the Ocean View Hotel
- Fixed an issue where the ramped Packer vehicle textures would corrupt while Tommy is standing in close proximity
- Fixed an issue where corrupt textures would appear on the road if failing the mission Hog Tied
- Fixed an issue where corrupt textures would appear on the road if failing the mission Boomshine Saigon
- Fixed an issue where glass particles would appear oversized when shattering the windows of the Gash Store
- Fixed several texture corruption issues that appeared on the Enforcer police van
- Fixed an issue where the barrel of the minigun did not spin when fired
- Fixed an issue where the main rotor speed of helicopters did not match the rear rotor speed
- Fixed an issue on the minimap where the swimming pool shaped like the Rockstar Games logo was incorrectly reflected on the minimap for Starfish Island
- Fixed a texture corruption issue on traffic lights and foliage when raining on the mainland
- Fixed an issue where the sign was not properly animating on Hyman Memorial Stadium
- Fixed a spelling error on the Mavis Bookstore window
- Fixed a spelling error when the player is busted during the Paramedic missions
- Fixed an issue where Tommy appears small while standing in front of buildings in Little Havana
- Fixed an issue where Lance would be duplicated after restarting the mission Copland
- Fixed an issue where the open graves behind Funeraria Romero were not visible
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition 1.03 update fixes
The 1.03 update patch added some alternative walking and running animations for CJ in GTA: San Andreas, depending on his physical fitness. They also fixed some bugs with a few characters’ bodies during certain missions.
Here are the San Andreas updates:
- Introduced cloud cover at high altitude
- Added alternate walking and running animations when CJ is at Max Fat or Max Muscle
- Fixed several issues with grass textures that did not display properly
- Fixed a white outline in Cesar’s hairline during the cutscene to the mission King in Exile
- Fixed an issue with CJ’s body in the cutscene to the mission The Meat Business
- Fixed an issue with CJ’s body during the opening cutscene to the mission Supply Lines
- Fixed an issue with Cesar’s fingers during the end scene of the mission Cesar Vialpando
- Fixed an issue with Cesar’s fingers during the end scene of the mission Wu Zi Mu
- Fixed a save game issue at the end of the mission Blood Bowl
- Fixed a crash that occurred during the mission Dam and Blast
- Fixed a texture corruption issue that occurred after prolonged gameplay
- Fixed an issue where CJ and Big Smoke would get stuck near the end of the mission Just Business
- Fixed a crash that occurred when drowning near the Ocean Beach end of South Bridge
- Fixed an issue where CJ’s face would obscure the camera when looking behind him while riding a quad bike
- Fixed an issue where CJ’s face would obscure the camera when looking behind him while piloting the Hydra in first-person view
- Fixed a crash experienced when retrying a checkpoint during the mission Ice Cold Killa
- Fixed a spelling error on a Mexican food advertisement
- Fixed a spelling error on a guitar store shop front
- Fixed an issue where players were able to purchase cornrows at the barbershop without sufficient funds
- Fixed a missing bridge in the Shady Creeks section of the map
- Fixed a bug where the burger on the Burger Shot sign was not spinning
- Fixed a spelling error on the FleischBerg factory sign
- Fixed multiple issues in cutscenes where CJ’s arms clip through his body while at Max Fat
- Fixed a lighting issue in the Rockshore West Safehouse
- Fixed an issue where the Wasted or Busted screen could be seen when loading an autosave file
- Fixed graphical corruption on CJ’s head and body during the motel sequence of the mission Reuniting the Families
- Fixed an issue where window panes are translucent at the Dillmore gas station during the mission Tanker Commander
- Fixed an issue where tattoos would project out of CJ’s lower arm when he has a muscular body type
- Fixed an issue where raindrops did not appear on the water surface
- Fixed an issue where various map icons, such as mission blips, would pop in and out of the radar while panning and rotating the camera
- Fixed an issue where NPC’s who wear numbered jerseys no longer had a random number overlapping the number 7
- Fixed an issue where the rain was not displayed correctly when flying during rainy or stormy weather conditions
- Fixed an issue with the audio not playing properly when using the changing room at any of CJ’s properties
- Fixed an issue where CJ’s forklift would not act as intended during the mission Robbing Uncle Sam
- Fixed an issue with the shape of the Donut and Nut props at the Tuff Nuts donut shop
- Fixed a spelling error with the storefront Sayonara
- Fixed an issue where the Dodo plane had an inverted nose cone
- Fixed an issue where boat propellers did not spin properly
- Fixed an issue where the minigun barrel did not spin when fired
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect police station sign did not appear in Las Venturas
- Fixed an issue where the wrong prices were appearing on the Burger Shot’s outside menu
- Fixed an issue where CJ appeared too dark when in the 69 Cent store
- Fixed an issue where haircuts would be swapped out with the Caesar haircut anytime CJ wore a hat
- Fixed an issue where the radar would disappear after getting caught in the mission Home Invasion
- Fixed an issue where police cars could clip through the ground
- Fixed an issue where the UFO prop did not rotate at the Lil’ Probe Inn
Xbox One – All Titles
Xbox One users reported that every game in the GTA Trilogy was facing an issue where it would not respond for a while after exiting interiors and players would be prevented from unlocking achievements on other accounts.
- Read more: How to use the Director Mode in GTA 5
Here are the Xbox One fixes:
- Fixed an issue where the game would not respond for several seconds after exiting certain interiors
- Fixed an issue where the player was unable to unlock achievements that other users on other accounts (linked to the same Social Club account) had previously unlocked
PC – All Titles
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to highlight or select Cancel or Confirm using a controller on the Mission Failed! screen
- Fixed a bug where players with special characters in the PC account name were unable to save gameplay progress
- Fixed the in-game layout when playing with an ultra-widescreen monitor
- Fixed an issue where options were not being properly highlighted when hovering a mouse over them
- Fixed an issue where clicking sections in the game menus too quickly would prevent those menu options from being displayed
- Fixed an issue where the player was unable to select a UI element with a controller if the mouse cursor is already hovering over it
- Fixed an issue where, when in Fullscreen, changing the Resolution setting would briefly show the old resolution value
- Fixed an issue where graphics settings were not saving after restarting the game
That covers every change in the 1.03 update patch for the GTA Trilogy: Definitive Edition. Hopefully, the game will run much smoother and with fewer issues for players after these changes.
For more GTA, check out which songs have been removed from the GTA Remastered Trilogy and the GTA weekly online update patch notes.
Image Credit: Rockstar Games
MultiVersus Season 1 update: Release date, Morty, Battle Pass price
MultiVersus Season 1 will bring a ton of new content to the game including Battle Pass rewards and a new Morty character.
MultiVersus has been a massive success since launching its open beta, and fighting game fans now have Season 1 content to look forward to. Here’s everything coming to MultiVersus Season 1 including a new Morty character.
MultiVersus players have been enjoying the game’s open beta, but the platform fighter will soon officially enter its first season. The free-to-play game has been nothing short of a major hit with MultiVersus surpassing 11 million active players.
It’s safe to say that as more fighting game fans get their hands on MultiVersus, it is destined to continue its upward trajectory as Season 1 approaches. While MultiVersus already delivers a varied cast of characters from several notable franchises, more are on the way in Season 1.
Here’s everything you need to know about MultiVersus Season 1 including its release date, Battle Pass details, and new characters.
- MultiVersus Season 1 release date
- MultiVersus new characters & Morty release date
- MultiVersus Season 1 Battle Pass
MultiVersus Season 1 release date
Season 1 of MultiVersus will begin on August 15, 2022. Season 1 was previously set to launch on August 9, but the devs pushed back the date of the update to better prepare for the new content.
Technically Season 1 will be considered the full release of MultiVersus, since players have been enjoying the open beta for about a month.
It’s also important to note that the devs state Season 1 content will be rolled out periodically following the initial release on August 15. In other words not all Season 1 MultiVersus content will arrive on August 15: “new modes and content will be spread through the life of the Season.”
MultiVersus new characters & Morty release date
As the snapshot for Season 1 revealed, Rick and Morty will be making their way to MultiVersus in Season 1. While the image shows both Rick and Morty, the devs only provided information concerning Morty’s arrival.
Morty will officially join the roster of MultiVersus characters on August 23, just over a week after the initial Season 1 update. In addition, a MultiVersus Game Director confirmed that Morty will be characterized as an “expert” level fighter.
A ton of rumors have been swirling when it comes to possible new MultiVersus characters. Leaks have pointed toward the possible arrival of Eleven from Stranger Things, and given her powers in the Netflix series, she would make a great fit for the fighting game.
MultiVersus Season 1 Battle Pass
In addition to a Classic Arcade Mode and a proper Ranked Mode, MultiVersus Season 1 will also provide players with a new Battle Pass.
The Season 1 MultiVersus Battle Pass will have 50 tiers of rewards to unlock, giving players plenty of content to work toward. While this will deliver more rewards than the beta Battle Pass of 15 tiers, it will come at a greater cost.
MultiVersus uses an in-game currency called Gleamium to purchase content like the Season 1 Battle Pass. The Season 1 Battle Pass will cost 950 Gleamium, and players can purchase 1000 Gleamium for $9.99 / £7.99.
Players can also expect some notable balance changes to arrive with the Season 1 update, and we’ll be sure to detail those for you when it releases on August 15.
Image Credit: Player First Games / Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Hogwarts Legacy: Release date, gameplay, trailer, more
Harry Potter fans will soon be able to live out their wizarding dreams with the release of Hogwarts Legacy, an upcoming action RPG.
The Harry Potter franchise is soon to deliver its most expansive game yet and here’s everything you need to know about Hogwarts Legacy’s release date, gameplay, and more.
Harry Potter is one of the most iconic film and literature franchises in the world with countless fans across the globe. Hogwarts Legacy is looking to be the most comprehensive Harry Potter game yet.
With the content-rich wizarding world to draw upon, the highly anticipated Hogwarts Legacy will immerse players into the Harry Potter universe like never before.
Here’s everything you need to know about Hogwarts Legacy including the release date, gameplay details, and more.
- Hogwarts Legacy release date
- Hogwarts Legacy gameplay details
- Is Hogwarts Legacy on Xbox Game Pass?
- Hogwarts Legacy reveal trailer
Hogwarts Legacy release date
Hogwarts Legacy’s release date is officially confirmed as February 10, 2023, for PlayStation, Xbox, and PC players. The game was previously slated for a Holiday 2022 release, but the devs explained that they needed a little bit more time to polish their product.
Potterheads won’t have to wait too long for the release of Hogwarts Legacy, but it is important to note that the game will be available on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC as of February 10, 2023, but not the Nintendo Switch.
The release date for the Nintendo Switch version of Hogwarts Legacy has yet to be revealed. Considering that the devs claimed it would be revealed soon, it will likely be some time after February 10.
Hogwarts Legacy gameplay details
Prior to the massive gameplay reveal trailer, developers Avalanche Software teased that the game would take place in the 1800s. According to the devs this was a conscious decision to prevent your wizarding story to be overshadowed by a certain modern-day wizarding hero.
As the protagonist, your character will be tasked with investigating a gobline-led rebellion. The goblins have allied with dark wizards and you’ll have to take on some dangerous foes along the way. Hogwarts Legacy will allow you to explore Hogwarts’ massive grounds as well as many surrounding areas.
Wizard character customization
Players will have the opportunity to fully customize their character for this grand adventure. Once you’ve created your character, you’ll arrive at Hogwarts as a new student. Naturally, this means the Sorting Hat will place you in one of the four Hogwarts houses: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin.
Life as a Hogwarts student
Once you’ve been placed in a Hogwarts house, you’ll have access to your dorms and begin to attend classes. From Potions to Defense Against the Dark Arts you’ll attempt to hone your wizarding skills all while making new friends along the way.
As a student, you’ll be able to create bonds with classmates that could prove valuable in learning new skills later in the game.
Hogwarts Legacy RPG elements
As you attempt to tackle the dark secrets that await you outside of the castle, you’ll certainly grow as a wizard. You’ll be able to upgrade your talents and abilities with the experience points you’ve earned from completing challenges.
Players will also be able to upgrade their catalog of spells making them more effective and powerful as they progress through the game.
In Hogwarts Legacy, combat between wizards will include the use of offensive and defensive spells but that’s not all. Players can also brew powerful potions to give them an advantage when facing enemies.
Is Hogwarts Legacy on Xbox Game Pass?
At this moment, there is no indication that Hogwarts Legacy will appear on Xbox Game Pass. The game will be available to purchase on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.
There are sure to be graphical differences in the game between console generations. Xbox Game Pass members would love to see Hogwarts Legacy available on the service and the devs will likely address its availability as we get closer to the February 2023 release.
Hogwarts Legacy reveal trailer
Avalanche Software treated players to a gameplay trailer on March 17. The nearly 15-minute trailer showcased the most in-depth look at Hogwarts Legacy yet. The trailer unveils several key aspects of the game as it details the plot, combat elements, RPG elements, and of course a massive overview of the world you’ll be able to explore.
Image Credits: Avalanche Software / Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
FIFA 23 players can’t play beta after crashing & connection errors: How to fix
While FIFA 23 players were excited to play the beta, crashing and connection errors are ruining the fun. Here’s how to fix the errors on PS5.
Several players are reporting that they cannot access the FIFA 23 beta due to crashing and connection errors. If you’re hoping to get a first look at the new game, here’s how to fix FIFA 23’s beta bugs.
FIFA 23’s close beta went live on August 11 and countless players rushed to their platforms to get a first look at EA Sports’ new iteration of the franchise. Unfortunately, a considerable amount of players were met with FIFA 23 beta bugs that prevented them from accessing the game.
This is far from an ideal situation as the beta is only available until September 1. It seems the luck of players who were fortunate enough to receive a code for the closed beta is beginning to change.
However, there’s no real reason to worry as we’ll provide a fix for the FIFA 23 beta errors to get you back into matches.
It turns out there are a few separate FIFA 23 beta errors that are ruining the fun at the moment. One of the errors leads to the game crashing after players attempt to open the FIFA 23 application. This one is particularly frustrating as players can’t even get to the main menu to access any of the modes on offer.
Meanwhile, other players can access the menu but cannot play any modes, including the Kick-Off mode that should be available to everyone. With the player unable to select a mode, the FIFA 23 beta becomes utterly useless.
How to fix FIFA 23 beta errors on PS5
To fix the connection and crashing errors for FIFA 23’s beta you have to delete friends on your PlayStation account until you have less than 100. The issues were primarily impacting players on PS5.
This should work for PS5 players, while others are reporting that completing training matches eventually unlocks other modes. It seems there are more than a few bugs that players have to deal with. For the time being the method above is your best bet until the devs address these issues.
EA have yet to comment, but with the FIFA 23 beta available until September 1, there’s no doubt that they will work on delivering a fix for players soon.
For more, check out how FIFA 23’s new FUT Moments rewards have Ultimate Team players delighted.
Image Credit: EA Sports
Best Assault Rifles in Warzone: Every Season 4 Reloaded AR ranked
Assault Rifles are great all-rounders in Warzone Pacific Season 4 Reloaded, so here are Warzone's ARs ranked and the best...
MultiVersus Season 1 update: Release date, Morty, Battle Pass price
MultiVersus Season 1 will bring a ton of new content to the game including Battle Pass rewards and a new...
Hogwarts Legacy: Release date, gameplay, trailer, more
Harry Potter fans will soon be able to live out their wizarding dreams with the release of Hogwarts Legacy, an...