Activision has just announced that Havoc will be available on February 26th for PC, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. The first DLC pack for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Havoc, comes with four new multiplayer maps, the AE4/AE4 Widowmaker weapon, and the new Exo-Zombies co-op experience.
- Core: Deploy to the Gobi desert where the ravaged ruins of a nuclear fusion plant set the stage for a high-octane warzone. Take down enemies through the wreckage in long-range combat or get up-close and personal in the tunnels surrounding the central turbine. Activate decontamination drones using the map-based scorestreak to help clean out the competition.
- Urban: Prepare yourself for brutal, high-speed combat in Dallas Ward 3, a future mega structure, funneling players into a close-quarters free-for-all. This modular compound’s verticality unleashes the exoskeleton’s capabilities. Stay focused during the timed event as blast doors alter the map’s flow and sightlines.
- Sideshow: In the shadow of Devil’s Tower, Wyoming, this abandoned motel’s open layout amplifies its creep factor. Blast your way through the clown inn with close-quarters battles or use long-range site-lines from the mining facilities and natural terrain. Use the map-based scorestreak to activate the lights, music, and magic of the clown marquee and rain down a barrage of rainbow smoke-trailed cannonballs.
- Drift: An idyllic ski resort high in the Rocky Mountains is transformed into a festive high-altitude playground, perfect for an all-out firefight. Make your way to the highly contested overwatch position in the glass observation deck or take a ride on the carousel to deliver 360 degrees of carnage. Players can use the map-altering timed event to their advantage as an avalanche of snow and debris disorients players, intensifying the battle.
- Get ready for a new breed of Zombies. A DNA bioweapon unexpectedly spawns a bloodthirsty, ravenous mutant horde infecting an entire secret Atlas research facility and sending personnel running for their lives. Following a failed evacuation, four survivors, un-trained and underprepared, must face the most vicious mutations ever unleashed. The unique Exo Zombies co-op experience is all-new to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC. This new mode brings the movements, abilities, and weapons of the exoskeleton into battle against the undead.
- DLC owners get access to the Havoc DLC Pack bonus weapons. The AE4 directed energy assault rifle and its custom weapon variant, the AE4 Widowmaker, combine a versatile firing mechanism with all-around movement speed and handling.
Take a behind-the-scenes look at Havoc, the first DLC pack for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Havoc includes four new Multiplayer maps, a Multiplayer weapon and weapon variant, as well as the first chapter of Exo Zombies.
CoD Points price: How to buy, spend & do they carry over
CoD Points are the official currency of Call of Duty. Check out CoD Point prices, where to buy them, and whether they transfer between games.
Activision’s in-game currency lets players purchase cosmetics for their characters, and we’ve got everything you need to know about CoD Points prices, how to buy them, and all the items you can spend them on.
Call of Duty offers a huge palette of extra goodies you can add to your game, requiring players to spend their own currency named CoD Points to acquire them.
CoD Points can be purchased using the menu systems in games like Vanguard or Warzone or through console marketplaces like the PS Store or Xbox Marketplace.
The gaming landscape has changed over the years with the incorporation of microtransactions and live-gaming services. Many games offer extra content – with cosmetics being a big proponent of this. With Vanguard and Warzone offering special Attack on Titan and Snoop Dogg skins as well as unique weapon Blueprints for popular weapons, it becomes easy to see why players would want to spend CoD Points.
- CoD Points Prices
- How to buy CoD Points
- Where to spend CoD Points
- Do CoD Points carry across games?
- What can I buy with CoD Points
CoD Points prices
There are different amounts and bundles you can opt for when buying CoD Points that are tailored to different needs.
Some players just need to top up their account with a few hundred points to get the latest bundle. Whereas others need a big restock with the intention of spending many points. The more points you want, the bigger the discounts grow.
Here are the different prices for the various CoD Points bundles:
- 200 CoD Points: $1.99 / £1.79
- 500 CoD Points: $4.99 / £4.31
- 1,000 (+100 Bonus) CoD Points: $9.99 / £8.49
- 2,000 (+400 Bonus) CoD Points: $19.99 / £16.79
- 4,000 (+1,000 Bonus) CoD Points: $39.99 / £34.99
- 7,000 (+2,500 Bonus) CoD Points: $74.99 / £69.99
- 10,000 (+3,000 Bonus) CoD Points: $99.99 / £84.99
- 15,000 (+6,000 Bonus) CoD Points: $149.99 / £123.99
How to buy COD Points
You can be very flexible with how you buy COD Points as there are a few different ways to do so. To make sure you’re buying them for the right platform, just double-check with our guide on transferring COD Points across platforms.
There are four ways you can buy COD Points:
- PC players can purchase CoD Points on the Battle.net website
- PS4 & PS5 players can purchase CoD Points in the PS Store on their console, or on the PlayStation website
- Xbox Series X, Series S, or One players can buy CoD Points on the Xbox Marketplace on their console, or the official Microsoft Store website
- Select physical retailer’s stock vouchers and gift cards with a code that players can redeem for CoD Points.
Where to spend CoD Points
Spending your CoD Points is incredibly easy, with players able to purchase cosmetic bundles and Blueprints in the in-game store.
The stores are available in Vanguard, Warzone, Black Ops Cold War, and Modern Warfare, so you can kit out your Operator regardless of your preferred title.
Do CoD Points carry over across games?
The good news is that your CoD Points will transfer across your Call of Duty games, as they are linked to your Activision account.
Players who will still have CoD Points in their account from Vanguard don’t need to worry, as they will automatically be in your account when Modern Warfare 2 releases.
What can I buy with COD Points?
Call of Duty’s currency is used to primarily buy two things: the Battle Pass for the current season and Bundles containing a variety of items.
A Battle Pass is a paid Tier system that allows regular players to earn dozens of extra rewards and cosmetics for essentially playing the game.
It features 100 Tiers for players to smash their way through the course of a season, and if players are committed enough, they can actually earn enough CoD Points, through leveling up the pass, to get the next one for free.
You’ll be able to buy the Vanguard & Warzone Season 3 Battle Pass via a couple of different methods on April 27, 2022:
- Purchase it from the Official Call of Duty website
- Buy it from the in-game store on your respective platform
The other main content you can buy is a wide range of Bundles and Operator Bundles. These special bundles vary in price, and each comes with its own unique items.
The collectibles you can expect to find are Calling Cards, Emblems, Operator Skins, Weapon Blueprints, Weapon Charms, and more.
Image credits: Activision / Sledgehammer Games / Raven Software
JGOD reveals their favorite Call of Duty Perk of all time
Call of Duty content creator JGOD recently revealed their favorite Multiplayer Perk of all time, a pick that many may have forgotten about.
JGOD let the community know his favorite Call of Duty Perk of all time, which many new players may not even have used before, especially as it’s not available in Warzone.
JGOD is known for their in-depth content for Call of Duty games, especially Warzone. The Youtuber often looks into the stats and details for weapons and loadouts, figuring out the best attachments,Perks, and equipment to use.
With that being said, it’s often great to hear JGOD’s personal opinions on their favorite things to use in Call of Duty, which is exactly what he gave when our Twitter page asked the community what the best CoD Perk of all time is.
Our CharlieINTEL Twitter page asked the CoD community what the best Call of Duty Perk of all time is.
For those in the community who have been following the franchise since the CoD 4 days, this question is much harder to answer simply because there have been so many great Perks over the years that haven’t returned or just aren’t in Warzone.
- Read more: How to lower input lag in Warzone
JGOD is one of those players who has been in the community for a long time, so their pick might have some of the modern players slightly bemused.
The content creator’s pick for their favorite CoD Perk of all time is Stalker from Modern Warfare 3, which was released back in 2011. This Perk got rid of all movement penalties while aiming down sights.
This allowed players to strafe effectively while using an LMG, Sniper Rifle, and any other weapon with poor mobility, which was very effective in MW3.
The Perk basically turned Assault Rifles into SMGs, meaning they were effective at close and long ranges.
Further, if players unlocked the Pro version of the Perk, it also delayed Bouncing Betty, Claymore, and IMS detection, which were very strong equipment in MW3.
Although Stalker returned in Call of Duty: Ghosts, the description was slightly different from the MW3 version, and clearly, JGOD’s post is the Perk image from MW3.
Other popular Call of Duty players also weighed in on the debate, with Optic Hitch also sharing their opinion in the comments, stating that MW2’s Ninja Pro was the best Perk of all time: “Ninja Pro MW2. Not close.”
Everyone will have their preference as the best Call of Duty Perk of all time comes down to personal opinion, but Stalker is definitely not a bad shout.
For more on Call of Duty, check out everything we currently know about Modern Warfare II.
Image Credits: Activision / JGOD
Biggest AAA video games coming in 2022: PS5, Xbox Series X, Switch, PC, Stadia & Steam
2022 is a huge year for video games and here’s all the biggest titles coming to PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, and more – with release dates.
2022 continues to be a massive year for video games. Between franchises such as God of War, Pokemon, and Harry Potter, the PS5, Xbox Series X, Switch, PC, and Stadia have some mammoth titles to host. Here’s a look into the biggest games and potential release dates.
The beginning of 2022 will signal over a year since the PS5, and Xbox Series X took video games to the ninth generation of consoles. Developers have had plenty of time to chew the fat and harness the power of the consoles to create immense AAA experiences.
There’s also plenty of mileage left for the Nintendo Switch, and of course, PC, Stadia, and Steam are always pushing the envelope.
With 2022 already delivering Horizon Forbidden West, Elden Ring, Pokemon Legends: Arceus, Rainbow Six Extraction, and Gran Turismo 7, the remainder of the year is also looking to bring the heat. Here’s a look at the top AAA video games coming in 2022.
PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC, Steam & Stadia video games in 2022
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 release date: Fall 2022
For the first in almost 20 years, the Call of Duty franchise will be breaking its annual release schedule in 2023. This means that players will be stuck with CoD’s 2022 title, Modern Warfare 2 for two years.
The 2022 iteration of the iconic franchise is set to be a direct sequel to 2019’s Modern Warfare. The game will be built on a brand-new engine, and the development of the game is being led by Infinity Ward.
Gotham Knights release date: October 25, 2022
A Gotham City without the caped crusader is a strange thought, but that’s the threat that faces it as Bruce Wayne is dead.
In Batman’s place, his former proteges need to step up and protect Gotham, batting away any threats of crime perpetrated by some of its most evil supervillains. Featuring co-operative mode, players can take control of these plucky heroes and hopefully do Batman proud.
Hogwarts Legacy release date: Holiday 2022
There have been many Harry Potter movie tie-in games, but there still hasn’t been an authentic RPG experience that lets you become your own wizard – until now.
Hogwarts Legacy will let fans worldwide finally live out their dream of attending Hogwarts, and the game allows players to select their House, the classes they do, and customize their character, all the while fighting monsters and completing quests.
God of War: Ragnarok release date: 2022
Players got a juicy look at the next epic adventure in Santa Monica’s God of War franchise during the 2021 PlayStation Experience. Kratos and Atreus are set to battle with Freya, possibly Thor, and their own demons.
God of War Ragnarok looks like it’s expanded upon the reboot to incorporate more NPCs, more spectacular gameplay, and a gripping narrative that will test the bond between father and son.
Final Fantasy XVI release date: late 2022
The hype surrounding Final Fantasy XVI is beginning to mount as we get deeper into 2022. It’s the collaboration between Square Enix and the combat designer of Devil May Cry 5, Ryota Suzuki that has fans of the franchise excited.
The developers have confirmed that they would release additional information about the sixteenth game in the mainline Final Fantasy franchise around Spring 2022. Hopefully, this will include a release date giving RPG fanatics something to look forward to.
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet release date: late 2022
2022 is a great year to be a Pokemon fan. Shortly after the release of Pokemon Legends: Arceus, Nintendo wasted no time announcing their newest mainline titles. Pokemon Violet and Pokemon Scarlet will introduce players to the ninth generation of Pokemon games.
Nintendo has already shared details about the game including the implementation of open-world areas as well as the three starter Pokémon: Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly.
Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 release date: delayed to 2023
It wouldn’t be a stretch to say that Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 could easily be one of the most anticipated games of all time.
Breath of the Wild took the world by storm in 2017 with its rich, expressive world that deviated from the conventions of traditional Zelda games. Many millions of copies sold later, and fans everywhere are desperate for the next chapter for Link in this gorgeous, sprawling version of Hyrule.
Unfortunately on March 29, 2022, Nintendo announced that Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 would be pushed back to a 2023 release date.
That completes our guide to the biggest and most anticipated video games that are due to arrive in 2022. For all the latest news and guides on these games and more, stay tuned to Charlie INTEL!
Image Credit: Avalanche Software / WB Games Montreal / Nintendo / Game Freak / Square Enix / Santa Monica Studios / Ubisoft / Activision
Can you play Apex Legends Mobile on PC?
Although it may not be intended for the platform, players are wondering whether Apex Legends Mobile is playable on PC.
How to claim free FIFA 22 Ultimate Team Twitch Prime Gaming pack
FIFA 22 Ultimate Team players can grab a free Twitch Prime Gaming pack right now, and here's how you can...
What is Warzone’s Serpentine Perk: How it works
Warzone Season 3 Reloaded will bring the Serpentine Perk to help players counter snipers. Here's how the Serpentine Perk works...