Scorestreaks are back in Call of Duty: WWII multiplayer! From new ones to old ones returning, scorestreaks act fundamentally the same as previous games. Unlike Advanced Warfare, Scorestreaks are not per class bases. You chose it once for your overall character for a certain game, similar to Black Ops 3.
Here’s a list of all of the scorestreaks that were available in the E3 build of the game.
- Recon Aircraft — A recon aircraft that reveals enemies location on the mini-map
- Counter Recon Aircraft — A fighter that destroys an enemy Recon Aircraft or Counter Recon Aircraft, or blocks enemy Recon Aircraft.
- Flamethrower — A portable backpack flamethrower.
- Fighter Pilot — Fly a strafing run in a fighter aircraft.
- Care Package — A Care Package is delivered on a parachute; it contains a random Scorestreak.
- Glide Bomb — A remote controlled bomb.
- Mortar Strike — A precision strike upon three targeted location.
- Artillery Barrage — An artillery barrage on a designated location.
- Flak Guns — Destroy all enemy Scorestreaks and block enemies from using new ones.
- Paratroopers — Call in paratrooper reinforcements.
- Carpet Bombing — An aerial obliteration bombing that makes multiple passes over the enemy occupied territory.
- Ball Turret Gunner — Occupy a B-17G and decimate enemies with its ball turret.
Images via Call of Duty website.