Fortnite Season 7’s Week 3 Quests are here, and they task players with collecting cat food around the island. Here’s where to find cat food and how to collect it.
Epic Games offers Fortnite players a series of weekly Epic and Legendary Quests for a ton of bonus XP. We’re now in the third week of Season 7, and the accompanying challenges have arrived. As you complete these challenges, you’ll earn XP to quickly progress the Battle Pass and earn Battle Stars.
One of Season 7’s new NPCs, Joey, tasks players to “Collect cat food,” so here’s where you can find and collect it to earn 30,000 XP.
Fortnite Week 3 cat food locations
You’ll be able to find the cat food in Corny Complex, Retail Row, and Dirty Docks. There are two crates of cat food in each location, and you only need to collect two to complete the challenge. Once you know where to go, this makes it one of the easiest challenges in Fortnite Week 3.
Simply head to the following locations, walk up the crate of cat food and follow the prompt to interact to pick it up.
- Inside the main farmhouse in Corny Complex
- Near the shipping containers in Dirty Docks
- Also at the shipping containers in Dirty Docks
- Inside the supermarket at the north side of Retail Row
- Behind the supermarket at Retail Row
Fortnite Corny Complex cat food location
Simply head to the main farmhouse in Corny Complex, take a left turn once inside, and you’ll find the cat food inside the kitchen. Press the interact button, and you’ll have collected the cat food.
Fortnite Retail Row cat food locations
In Retail Row, you’ll find the cat food around the supermarket on the north side. The first bundle can be found stacked up against the back wall.
The second box of cat food can be found at the back of the supermarket, by the metal shutters and truck.
Fortnite Dirty Docks cat food locations
Two crates of cat food can be found in the shipping containers on Dirty Docks’ southeast side. Simply search through the containers and you’ll quickly find the two bundles of cat food.
As players will be keen to finish this challenge quickly, expect these cat food locations to be extremely busy.
Image Credit: Epic Games
How to get Ali-A Icon Series skin in Fortnite: Release date, bundle, free Ali-A Spray, more
Ali-A is the latest Fortnite creator to arrive as an Icon Series skin, so here’s how to get his bundle and unlock the free Ali-A Spray.
Fortnite’s top content creators such as Ninja and ChicaLive get their own skins in-game, and Ali-A is the next to receive an Icon Series set. Here’s how to get Ali-A’s bundle, as well as how to get a free Spray.
While Fortnite is known for its crossovers with film, TV, and other video games, they also collaborate with celebrities and content creators as part of the Icon Series. Some of Fortnite’s biggest streamers have arrived, with Ninja, LazarBeam, Loserfruit, and more all available as playable skins.
YouTuber Alastair ‘Ali-A’ Aiken has been announced as the next Icon Series skin, so here’s how to get Ali-A in Fornite, as well as all of the associated cosmetics and free Spray.
- How to get Fortnite Ali-A skin
- When does Ali-A skin come to Fortnite?
- What’s included in Fortnite Ali-A bundle?
- How to get free Ali-A Spray in Fortnite
How to get Fortnite Ali-A skin
Fortnite’s Ali-A Icon Series skin arrives in Fortnite’s Item Shop where players can purchase it with V-Bucks, but it’s also available early through May 18’s Ali-A Cup.
The Ali-A Cup is a Zero Build Duos event where the top placing teams will get their hands on the Ali-A Outfit and Ali-Tech Backplate Back Bling before it arrives in the Item Shop. Also, those who earn at least eight points will unlock the Ali-A Army Emoticon.
When does Ali-A bundle come to Fortnite?
Ali-A’s Icon Series Set will hit Fortnite’s Item Shop on Thursday, May 19, 2022, at 5 PM PT / 8 PM ET / 1 AM BST (May 20). But, players can also unlock the skin itself on May 18 through the Ali-A Cup.
Epic Games haven’t confirmed when the Ali-A bundle will leave the Item Shop, but we recommend picking it up as soon as you can before it’s rotated out.
What’s included in Fortnite Ali-A bundle?
Fortnite’s Ali-A bundle brings the content creator to the game as a skin, where he has a ton of different styles. The Ali-A Icon Series set also features a Back Bling that doubles up as a Glider, a Pickaxe, Wrap, and Emote.
Here’s everything included in Fortnite’s Ali-A bundle:
- Ali-A skin (Matroix, Ultra-Armor Matroix, Sapphire Paragon, Sapphire Paragon (Revealed), Titanium Tac, and Titanium Tac (Revealed) Styles)
- Ali-Tech Backplate Back Bling (Ali-Tech Plasmawings alt Style)
- Ali-Tech Plasmawings Glider (built into the Outfit)
- Ali-Tech Staff Pickaxe
- The Blue A Wrap
- Lil’ Diplodoculus Emote
How to get free Ali-A Spray in Fortnite
Fortnite players can unlock the free Ali-A Spray by completing a challenge inside the Ali-A Experience island.
After the Quest goes live following the 20.40 update, players need to “Eliminate 15 opponents at the Ali-A Experience” and then they’ll unlock the Ali-A Was Here Spray. Players will have until May 29 to unlock it.
Here’s everything you need to do following Fortnite’s 20.40 update on May 17:
- Launch Fortnite
- Enter the Island Code: 5135-8778-2901
- Drop into the Ali-A Experience Island
- Pick up a weapon at the entrance and eliminate 15 opponents
For more Fortnite, there are even more ways to play on iPhone and iOS again, so you can check out how to play Fortnite on iPhone.
Image Credit: Epic Games
How to call in an Air Strike on a tank in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2
Here’s how you can quickly complete the Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2 Week 8 Quest to call in an Air Strike on a tank.
One of the Fortnite Season 2, Week 8 Quests tasks you with calling in an Air Strike on a tank, but you’ll need to where to find one first and we’ll go over everything that you need to know.
A new set of challenges is available in Week 8, and one of them requires you to call in an Air Strike to destroy a tank. This guide will cover how you can find an Air Strike and use it to complete this Quest.
How to find an Air Strike in Fortnite
You can pick up an Air Strike as floor loot, or from Chests and Supply Drops around the island. However, it’s a Legendary item, so it may take a while before you’re actually able to find one in Fortnite.
You’ll just have to keep an eye out and hope that the Air Strike is nearby. We recommend visiting some of the best Fortnite landing spots on the map that are rich with high-tier loot to increase your chances of finding this item.
After you have acquired an Air Strike, you can find Fortnite tank locations in areas controlled by the Imagined Order. You should try heading over to Command Cavern as that location has two tanks close by.
- Read more: All NPC locations in Fortnite
Here’s how you can call in an Air Strike on a tank:
- Head to a tank location on the Fortnite map
- Equip the Air Strike
- Aim at the tank
- Press fire
The Air Strike launches 20 missiles and takes place for a duration of eight seconds. The good news is that these tanks don’t need to have a driver in them, so you can just blow up an empty one without having to battle it.
Once you’ve successfully called in an Air Strike on a tank, this weekly challenge will be marked as complete and you’ll be rewarded with 20,000 XP for your efforts. That covers everything you need to know about completing this Quest.
For more Fortnite, take a look at our guide on how to check the Fortnite server status as well as Dr Disrespect’s thoughts on how Warzone 2 can compete with Fortnite.
Image credits: Epic Games
How to complete Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2 Quests: Week 8 challenge guide
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2, brings new Quests every week, so here’s how to complete each week’s set of challenges.
A new Fortnite Season means new Weekly Quests to complete, so here’s how to complete all of Week 8’s challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2, as well as all of the Quests you might have missed but can still complete.
Season 2 of Fortnite Chapter 3 brought Doctor Strange, the Prowler, and plenty of new mechanics to the battle royale, and Epic Games didn’t stop there. New items are being added almost every week and there are also Weekly Seasonal Quests to help you finish the Battle Pass and unlock the Super Styles.
Epic Games have done away with Punchcards, so you simply need to complete the challenges found in Season 2’s Quests screen. You’ll get 20k XP for each one you complete, so it’s well worth your time. Here’s how to complete the Week 8 Quests, and when you can expect Week 9’s to go live.
How to complete Fortnite Season 2, Week 8 Quests
The eighth batch of Fortnite Chapter 3’s Season 2 Quests is centered around using the new additions such as Air Strikes, Choppas, and the Repair Torch.
Here are all of the Week 8 Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2:
- Deal damage to opponents from 10 meters or less with the Drum Shotgun (150) – 20,000 XP
- Travel 1000 meters in the Choppa (1000) – 20,000 XP
- Plant Saplings at Bomb Crater Clusters (3) – 20,000 XP
- Detonate Remote Explosives while sliding (2) – 20,000 XP
- Call in Air Strike on a tank (1) – 20,000 XP
- Refuel a Repair Torch at a Gas Pump (2) – 20,000 XP
- Deal damage to enemies with the Combat SMG (500) – 20,000 XP
- Open Cash Registers (3) – 20,000 XP
- Get an elimination with a Pistol, SMG or Shotgun (1) – 20,000 XP
You shouldn’t have too much difficulty completing Fortnite’s Week 8 Quests as long as you set out to complete them.
The easiest way to get your hands on Remote Explosives is by purchasing them from Cuddlepool or Cuddle Team Leader at Camp Cuddle, then you just need to press the detonate button mid-slide.
Choppas are new to Chapter 3, Season 2, and can be found at the Seven Outposts near the coast. Simply land at one of these Seven Outposts then fly the Choppa until the task is complete. You can spot Bomb Crater Clusters on the map, so just head to one and look for the blue hologram of a sapling, approach it, and press interact.
The next set of Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2 Quests will arrive on Thursday, May 19 at 6 AM PT / 9 AM ET / 2 PM BST, so stay tuned for Week 9.
All Fortnite Weekly Quests
Fortnite Week 7 Seasonal Quests
- Destroy a Turret using Remote Explosives (1)
- Visit different named locations in a single match (5)
- Disable a tank by damaging the engine (1)
- Recover stolen Sevens supplies at IO locations (3)
- Destroy structures with the Cow Catcher (200)
- Deal headshot damage with the Striker Burst Rifle (200)
- Damage opponents with the Repair Torch (5)
- Complete a bounty from a bounty board (1)
- Fuel a vehicle with gas (50)
Fortnite Week 6 Seasonal Quests
- Deal 100 damage or more to an opponent with one bullet (100)
- Mantle 5 times in 5 seconds (5)
- Hit an opponent’s tank with a pistol, while crouched (200)
- Get air time in a tank (3)
- Throw a cabbage 100 or more meters in one toss (1)
- Deal damage to opponents while you are falling (150)
- With a Striker Burst Rifle, hit an opponent 4 times in a row without unscoping (1)
- Deal damage to opponents from 30 or more meters with an assault rifle (150)
- Destroy structures with fire (100)
Fortnite Week 5 Seasonal Quests
- Damage an opponent within 10 seconds of mantling (1)
- Damage opponent vehicles with the Heavy Sniper (600)
- Fall 10 stories or more without taking damage (1)
- Gain shield from Small Shield Potions in one match (75)
- Headshot IO forces with a sniper at Command Cavern or a battle location (3)
- Heal The Seven with Med Mist at a battle location (1)
- Hit an opponent twice using the Ranger Shotgun, without receiving damage (1)
Fortnite Week 4 Seasonal Quests
- Travel in the air with a Jetpack (100)
- Thank the bus driver and then finish top 25 (1)
- Visit Gas Stations in a Battle Bus (3)
- Get seconds of airtime after being hit by a Shockwave Grenade (3)
- Eliminate IO forces within a single match (3)
- Catch or collect a Thermal Fish (1)
- Accept a bounty from a bounty board within 30 seconds of landing (1)
- Deal damage to opponents with a harvesting tool (75)
- Search ammo boxes at Shifty Shafts or Camp Cuddle (3)
Fortnite Week 3 Seasonal Quests
- Damage opponents from 30 or more meters with the Revolver (100)
- Deal damage to Opponents at Synapse Station or The Daily Bugle (75)
- Emote within 10m of a Character
- Gain shields by consuming foragables (50)
- Mod a vehicle with the Cow Catcher (1)
- Search chests and ammo boxes at IO Outposts (3)
- Use an Ascender at Chonker’s Speedway and Command Cavern (2)
Fortnite Week 2 Seasonal Quests
- Collect a weapon while sliding (1)
- Damage opponents with an Exotic weapon (150)
- Deal shotgun damage to opponents within 5 seconds of sprinting (200)
- Destroy structures using Remote Explosives (25)
- Purchase a weapon of Rare or higher rarity from a vending machine (1)
- Travel in a tank (300)
- Visit Sanctuary, Tilted Towers, and Command Cavern (3)
Fortnite Week 1 Seasonal Quests
- Use the Repair Torch to fix a vehicle (200)
- Spend Bars (500)
- Search chests on IO Airships (3)
- Mantle onto a ledge within 3 seconds of sprinting (3)
- Launch yourself 150 meters from a Siege Cannon (150)
- Deal damage to IO Forces (500)
- Collect a Drum Shotgun and a Combat SMG in a single match (2)
Image Credit: Epic Games
Apex Legends Mobile launch patch notes: Fade, weapon changes, bug fixes, more
Here are the full patch notes for Apex Legends Mobile's launch, detailing the new Legend Fade, as well as the...
Apex Legends Mobile: Release date, how to pre-register, gameplay, maps, more
With Apex Legends making its way to mobile, we compiled all the information you need to know about it, including...
Apex Legends Mobile Fade: Abilities & lore
Here are all the details on Apex Legends Mobile's first exclusive Legend, Fade, including their abilities and lore.