Destiny 2’s Season of the Chosen is well underway, and its momentum continues with the new Week 2 Challenges. We have the complete list of challenges you’ll need to do and how you can do them.
One of the ways in which Season of the Chosen tries to shake up the balance is by introducing new weekly challenges to do during the course of the season. They reward players with a litany of desirable consumables to help upgrade gear and acquire new ones.
The Week 1 challenges will be active until the season concludes, and you can see them all here if you need to catch up. Guardians can expect a similar set of tasks to overcome this week with defeating enemies and taking part in side activities once again.
Season of the Chosen Week Two Challenges
If you ever need to refer back to these challenges whilst you’re playing Destiny 2, you can find the challenges under the “Quests” selection in the menu.
Here’s the complete list of the Season of the Chosen Week Two challenges:
- Contender’s Ascent II – Report to the War Table in H.E.L.M. and complete the Challenger’s Proving II quest
- Golden Reaper – Acquire Cabal Gold by playing Strikes, Gambit, Crucible, Public events, and more (200)
- Crash And Converge – Smash 10 Tribute Chests and focus 10 Season of the Chosen Engrams using Charges from the Hammer of Proving
- The Bigger They Are – Defeat Elite or Boss cabal anywhere in the system (60)
- Trials of the Tinker – Unlock artifact mods (12)
- Chosen Cosmonaut – In the Cosmodrome, earn progress by completing bounties (10), patrols, public events, and lost sectors
- Expose To The Elements – Calibrate elemental weapons in the Cosmodrome
- Drifter’s Chosen – Earn points by banking Motes, defeating Blockers, and defeating Invaders in Gambit (250)
- Entertain Lord Shaxx – Complete matches in the Showdown Crucible playlist. Earn bonus progress for wins
- Dominance Operandi: Cabal – Defeat Cabal bosses in strikes
Just to reiterate, even though these represent this week’s challenges, there is no major rush to get these done. The challenges are all retroactive and will be available throughout the season’s duration.
That’s all for this week’s Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Seasonal Challenges. We’ll have the info on Week Three’s challenges next week and see what Bungie has in store for us.
Image credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Xur location and items: January 21- 25
Here is where you can find Xur the Merchant and get different Exotic items for yourself when playing Destiny 2.
You can get Exotic items for yourself in Destiny 2 by visiting Xur the merchant. This character moves around, so here is his location and all the items that you can get from him.
You can also get different Exotic items each week by visiting the merchant, Xur. He hangs out in random locations around the map, and this guide will let you know where to find him along with his inventory.
Where to find Xur the Merchant in Destiny 2
Xur’s location in Destiny 2 changes each week. Currently, Xur can be found on Nessus, standing on a tree by the Watcher’s Grave.
- Read more: Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards
Once you visit him, you can get yourself some neat new Exotic items to use in the game. Xur will provide you with items that are at the same power level as you.
Xur’s January 21 – 25 items in Destiny 2
You can find all of the items available for sale from Xur this week in Destiny 2 below:
- Telesto – Void fusion rifle
- St0mp-EE5 – Hunter legs
- Wormgod Caress – Titan arms
- Phoenix Protocol – Warlock chest
- Exotic Engram
- Exotic Cipher quest
Legendary Weapons & Armor
- Enigma’s Draw – Kinetic sidearm
- Seventh Seraph SI-2 – Void sidearm
- Night Watch – Kinetic scout rifle
- Wishbringer – Solar shotgun
- Toil and Trouble – Kinetic shotgun
- Interference VI – Arc grenade launcher
- Stars in Shadow – Solar pulse rifle
- Opulent armor set
This week’s collection of wares consists of impressive weapons, helmets, quests, and cosmetic items.
- Read more: How to claim Destiny 2 Prime Gaming rewards
You can equip these and reap their benefits when running into combat in Destiny 2 if you are looking for some new things to use against your enemies.
Stay tuned to Charlie INTEL for more Destiny 2, and check out the possible Destiny 2 and Halo crossover.
Image Credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards: January 21
The Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards are out for the week of January 21. Use our quick and easy guide to see what items can be redeemed.
Players who love to battle it out in competitive PvP action to earn Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards can now see what the week of January 21 has to offer.
Destiny 2‘s Trial of Osiris has become a staple of Bungie’s sci-fi shooter, thanks to its heated action, and the rewards for January 21 are now available to see.
One of the most popular game modes that the first-person shooter offers is, no doubt, Trials of Osiris, which is the game’s competitive multiplayer playlist that allows Guardians to test their skills against other players.
One of the exciting factors of this game mode, besides proving your skills, is the new set of rewards that players can earn with their success every week. Here is the newest set of Trials of Osiris rewards in Destiny 2.
What are the Trials of Osiris rewards for January 21 in Destiny 2?
The Trials of Osiris is an end-game Crucible event that resets its rewards and map every Friday at 9 AM PST / 1 PM EST / 6 PM GMT. The more reputation you can earn in Bungie’s Trials of Osiris, the better quality of rewards you will receive in Destiny 2.
The map that players fight on changes each week, with the current map being Twilight Gap.
Here is the complete list of Trials of Osiris rewards for the previous week:
- Reputation Rank 4: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 7: Enhancement Prism (3)
- Reputation Rank 10: Trials Weapon (Changes on every rank reset)
- Reputation Rank 13: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 16: Trials Weapon (Changes on every rank reset)
- Flawless Reward: Sola’s Scar (Legendary Sword) (Adept)
To earn the Flawless Reward, players will need to win seven Trials of Osiris matches without losing a single game.
It’s a tough feat, no doubt, but it’s doable with enough skill, patience, and understanding of the game’s mechanics.
- Passage of Ferocity – Your third match win grants a bonus win. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Mercy – Forgives one loss per run. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth – Increased Trials Rank points from reaching 3, 5, and 7 match wins on a ticket. (15000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence – Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (20000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)
Hopefully, this week’s Trials of Osiris rewards are worth you going after and can be used to make your overall Destiny 2 experience more fruitful and enjoyable!
Image Credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Anniversary Event hints at Halo crossover
Destiny 2 players have spotted some Halo weapons in the upcoming 30th Anniversary event, and they believe it could be teasing a crossover.
The Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack will arrive in Destiny 2 soon, and the teasers appear to show Guardian’s rocking some very familiar Halo weapons. This has sparked rumors that a Halo crossover will be arriving in Destiny 2 soon.
Bungie kickstarted the legendary Halo franchise back in 2001 but since parting ways with Microsoft, has now moved on to developing and supporting Destiny. Now, Halo is in the hands of 343 Industries.
Bungie will celebrate its 30th anniversary with a special Destiny 2 event that brings over content and cosmetics from its previous games. Although it’s Bungie’s most famous franchise, there was no confirmation that any Halo content would arrive.
However, on the 30th Anniversary Pack’s Steam page, eagle-eyed players believe they have spotted Halo weapons that tease a crossover.
The Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack launches on December 7 and brings a new Dungeon, as well as the Gjallarhorn Exotic Rocket Launcher, and weapons and armor from its previous games – Myth and Marathon.
Although Halo put Bungie on the map, the end of its Microsoft partnership has meant that Destiny and Halo have never had a crossover. However, it appears that could change.
Players have spotted weapons that look extremely similar to Halo’s classic Battle Rifle and Focus Rifle (or Covenant Carbine) in an image from Destiny 2’s ‘Dares of Eternity’ activity.
Some also believed that they spotted a Needler in the same image, but it’s actually a new armor set where the shoulder piece has some very familiar purple needles poking out of it.
However, there’s no guarantee that this will be an official crossover. It’s likely that Bungie has crafted new weapons that are inspired by Halo’s but in such a way that it doesn’t directly bring them over.
While an official crossover is possible, we’ll need to wait until the 30th Anniversary event releases to know just how much Halo will arrive in Destiny 2.
You can also check out how to get Destiny 2’s Last Word Hand Cannon and Halo Infinite devs teasing a stronger anti-cheat is on the way.
Image Credit: Bungie / 343 Industries
Warzone Season 2 leaks claim Rebirth Island may be removed
According to notable Call of Duty insiders, Rebirth Island could soon be replaced in Warzone Pacific Season 2.
Every confirmed change coming in Apex Legends Season 12
With Apex Legends Season 12 being released soon, players may be wondering what kind of changes the update will bring...
Vanguard January 27 update patch notes: Cold Blooded buff, Fortified adjustments & spawn fixes
Here are the full patch notes for Vanguard’s January 27 update, which buffed the Cold Blooded Perk and adjusted spawn...