It’s another week, which means it’s time for Week 7 of Destiny 2’s Season of the Chosen Weekly Challenges.
Season 14 and all of its new changes content is drawing ever closer as we are only a few weeks away from Season of the Chosen concluding. We know this because it’s already Week 7, and Bungie has issued some more objectives for keen Guardians to get stuck into.
Week Seven’s Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Challenges have been leaked, and Reddit user Parisito1234 has been able to provide the information.
The Week Seven challenges will go live on March 23.
Season of the Chosen Week Seven Challenges
If you ever need to refer back to these challenges whilst you’re playing Destiny 2, you can find the challenges under the Quests selection in the menu.
Here’s the complete list of the Season of the Chosen Week Seven challenges:
- Contender’s Ascent VII – Complete the “Challenger’s Proving VII” quest. Kill 100 Cabal with SMGs
- Proving Grounds Trifecta – Complete the following in the Proving Grounds strike: finish the mission, defeat (150) combatants, and deposit a Power Core in the undercarriage of the Land Tank
- Diplomacy or Death – Listen to intercepted transmissions at the radio kiosk in the H.E.L.M.
- One Against Many – Calibrate weapons by rapidly defeating 3 or more combatants
- Gambit Salvager’s Salvo – Acquire the Toxicology ornament for the Salvager’s Salvo Grenade Launcher
- Beyond Legendary – Earn (5) Valor ranks
There are still a few weeks left of Season of the Chosen, meaning you have plenty of time to ensure you’ve completed any other remaining challenges.
The challenges are all retroactive and will be available throughout the season’s duration. Also, find out how to get your hands on the Dead Man’s Tale Exotic Rifle and Bell of Conquests Seasonal Artifact in Destiny 2.
That’s all for this week’s Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Seasonal Challenges. We’ll have the info on Week Eight’s challenges next week and see what Bungie has in store for us.
Image credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week: July 30
Are you curious about what the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards are this week? We have all of the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week covered.
It is time for a new set of rewards to be available for Guardians to earn through the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris game mode, so here are all of the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week.
The world of Destiny 2 has a treasure trove of exciting activities for players to experience when they are playing.
One of the most popular game modes that the first-person shooter offers is, no doubt, Trials of Osiris, which is the game’s competitive multiplayer playlist that allows Guardians to test their skills against other players.
One of the exciting factors of this game mode, besides proving your skills, is the new set of rewards that players can earn with their success every week.
With this in mind, here are the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards for this week starting on July 30, 2021.
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week
As with every new week of competition for this playlist, there are four different pieces of loot that players can acquire based upon how they perform on their card.
You can find all of the items for this week starting on July 30, 2021, below, along with the win requirements players must achieve to obtain these items for their inventories.
- 3 Wins – Pyrrhic Ascent Helm, Pyrrhic Ascent Mask, and Pyrrhic Ascent Hood
- 5 Wins – Solar’s Scar Legendary Sword
- 7 Wins – Pyrrhic Ascent Gloves, Pyrrhic Ascent Grasps, and Pyrrhic Ascent Gauntlets
- Flawless – Eye of Sol Adept Legendary Sniper Rifle
Players who would like to acquire all of the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week will have to perform well on this week’s map for the playlist, Wormhaven.
There is no doubt that plenty of Guardians will be battling it out to earn all of the rewards this week and will continue to do so in the future.
We will continue to update this piece weekly with all of the new items that become available for players to earn in the game’s competitive multiplayer mode.
For more Destiny 2, check out what changes players are calling for regarding the seasonal artifact grind, and stay tuned for future news and guides.
Image Credits: Bungie / light.gg
Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Hotfix: 188.8.131.52 update & patch notes
Bungie has released a new 184.108.40.206 hotfix update for Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer, and here are the full patch notes for it.
A new Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Hotfix aims to improve several aspects of the game including Master Vault of Glass. Here’s everything you need to know about the new 220.127.116.11 update.
Even as we near the end of Season the Splicer, Bungie is still churning out quality updates to improve Destiny 2 as a whole. The weekly updates may have finished, but there are still Trials of Osiris rewards to earn amongst other things.
The latest Hotfix focuses on Armor improvements, the Vault of Glass Raid, and other general fixes. Ahead of new information for Destiny 2 Season 15, this new update should keep players ticking over in the meantime.
Here’s everything we know about the new Destiny 2: 18.104.22.168 update and patch notes.
- Fixed an issue where the Ludomaniacal emblem did not have appropriate acquisition steps in its details.
Vault of Glass
- Removed weapon drops from Master Vault of Glass encounter loot pools.
- Players are guaranteed to receive stat-focused armor from Master difficulty encounters.
- Master Vault of Glass loot lockouts have been separated from Normal.
- Both can now be looted independently each week.
- Drops will only be at Pinnacle Power from the first weekly clear of each encounter.
- For example, if you complete Oracles in Normal difficulty first it will award Pinnacle. If you later in that week complete Oracles on Master difficulty, it will award stat-focused armor but not at Pinnacle Power.
- Completing either encounter again after that will award Spoils of Conquest, and Masterwork Materials at Master difficulty.
ARMOR & ABILITIES
- Fixed an issue where some Stasis finishers caused a slight delay to weapon readiness relative to non-Stasis class finishers.
- Fixed an issue where Boots of the Emperor’s Agent didn’t display shaders correctly.
We’re saying general a lot, huh?
- Fixed an issue where the Ghoyster Shell could heave horrific dead pupils in certain environments.
- We are still recovering from this issue and apologize to anyone who may have nightmares.
Also, check out Destiny 2 Palindrome god roll perks for PVE and PVP.
Image Credit: Bungie
Destiny 2 Palindrome god roll perks for PVE and PVP
The Destiny 2 Palindrome Hand Cannon is one of the game’s best weapons, and we have the god roll perks you should strive to get for it covered.
The Palindrome is one of the strongest weapons players can use in the world of Destiny 2, but there is a certain set of perks players have deemed to be the god roll that maximizes the potential of this particular Hand Cannon to its highest degree.
Destiny 2 has various weapons that Guardians can use to fight off the forces of The Darkness when they are playing. However, certain weapons shine brighter than others regarding how effective they are in combat scenarios.
One of the best weapons is the Destiny 2 Palindrome god roll. This weapon has a group of perks that most players have decided to be the very best for this particular Hand Cannon when it comes to player versus environment and player versus player battles.
With this in mind, here are the perks you should be trying to get on your Palindrome to have the Destiny 2 Palindrome god roll in your inventory.
Destiny 2 Palindrome god roll
Now, the perks you want for this Hand Cannon will differ depending on the kind of activity you plan to use this Hand Cannon in when playing.
You can find all of the best perks for this weapon when it comes to player versus environment situations below:
- Barrel: Fluted Barrel
- Magazine: Extended Mag
- Perk 1: Outlaw
- Perk 2: Thresh
When it comes to player versus player battles in the Crucible or Trials of Osiris, you will want the following perks for this Hand Cannon below:
- Barrel: Smallbore
- Magazine: Ricochet Rounds
- Perk 1: Killing Wind
- Perk 2: Rangefinder
Unfortunately, there is no guaranteed way of getting the Palindrome god roll.
The perks you get on a weapon are random, so players must pray to the RNG gods that the next time they get this weapon from a random drop or when it is available at a vendor that it is set up to be either the PVE or PVP Destiny 2 Palindrome god roll.
For more Destiny 2, check out when Season of the Splicer is ending and when the next highly-anticipated season will begin, and stay tuned for future news and guides.
Image Credits: Bungie / light.gg / Fandom
How to get Warzone Phoenix Inferno blueprint
Warzone players love a good weapon blueprint, especially ones with as much detail as the latest Phoenix Inferno blueprint for...
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week: July 30
Are you curious about what the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards are this week? We have all of the...
Black Ops Cold War players want one major change for Mastercraft blueprints
Black Ops Cold War Mastercraft blueprints are great, giving players detailed thematic skins for their weapons, but some players want...