Time is running out for Destiny 2 players to complete all the Season of the Splicer challenges, and Week Nine is here to add more jobs to the to-do list.
It’s already Week Nine for Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer. Season 15 will soon be the talk of the town, and Hunting for Synthstrand and acquiring Exotic Weapons could be replaced by something new and exciting.
But until then, it’s time for Week Nine of Season of the Splicer’s weekly challenges, and these are available to all players now.
Thanks to DestinyTracker, let’s see this week’s Season of the Splicer challenges that will drop on July 6.
Season of the Splicer Week Nine Challenges
If you ever need to refer back to these challenges whilst playing, you can find the Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Week Nine Challenges under the Quests selection in the menu.
Here’s the complete list of the Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Week Nine Challenges:
- Elemental Armaments – Defeat targets with different types of elemental weapons. Bonus progress for defeating Guardians, and for defeating combatants in Override and Expunge
- Path of the Scribe – Scan the Eliksni Scribe recordings in the Eliksni Quarter of the Last City
- Eliksni Ally III – Increase your Reputation with the Splicer Servitor in the H.E.L.M
- Armory-Wide Calibration – Calibrate Kinetic, Energy, and Power weapons. Bonus progress against Champions
- Elemental Splicing – Complete strikes as each elemental subclass
Season of the Splicer’s challenges are here and will be retroactive until this season concludes and the next one begins.
That’s all for this week’s Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Seasonal Challenges. Stay tuned for Week Ten’s next week, and check out our complete guide on using Transmog in Destiny 2.
Image Credit: Bungie
Is Destiny getting a mobile game? Leaks & rumors
Bungie are allegedly working on a new Destiny mobile title, and here’s everything we know about it, including all leaks and rumors.
There are rumors that the Destiny 2 developers are currently working on a brand-new mobile game with NetEase Interactive, and here’s everything that we know about this.
Many popular video game series like Apex Legends and Call of Duty have released mobile titles, and new rumors suggest that the Destiny 2 developers currently have plans to do the same thing.
Is Destiny getting a mobile game?
The Chinese company NetEase has previously worked on mobile titles like Diablo Immortal, and The Game Post claims that it is currently hiring staff to work on an “unannounced FPS mobile game.”
- Read More: Most popular Apex Legends characters
According to The Game Post, this information came from a “source with knowledge of NetEase’s development plans” and Bungie are said to be collaborating with the Chinese conglomerate for this project.
Bungie has allegedly been working on a new Destiny game for “over two years now” so they might be bringing a mobile port similar to Apex Legends mobile or the upcoming Warzone Mobile. However, it’s possible that they could be developing an entirely new IP altogether.
Is there a Destiny Mobile release date?
At the time of writing, no release date has been confirmed for this mobile game. However, it’s been 5 years since Destiny 2 first arrived, so it wouldn’t be surprising if Bungie are gearing up to release a new entry. We’ll let you know once we hear anything about the release date.
- Read more: How to spectate in Fortnite
It’s worth keeping in mind that this information is based on leaks, so be sure to take it with a grain of salt until we get official confirmation from either company about the development of this title.
We’ll be sure to update this article with more information about Bungie’s alleged mobile title as it becomes available, including any leaks and details about the plot or gameplay. So, be sure to check back with us!
Image credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards: May 20
The Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards are out for the week of May 20. Use our quick and easy guide to see what items can be redeemed.
Players who love to battle it out in competitive PvP action to earn Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards can now see what the week of May 20 has to offer.
Destiny 2‘s Trial of Osiris has become a staple of Bungie’s sci-fi shooter, thanks to its heated action, and the rewards for May 20 are now available to see.
One of the most popular game modes that the first-person shooter offers is, no doubt, Trials of Osiris, which is the game’s competitive multiplayer playlist that allows Guardians to test their skills against other players.
One of the exciting factors of this game mode, besides proving your skills, is the new set of rewards that players can earn with their success every week. Here is the newest set of Trials of Osiris rewards in Destiny 2, the Witch Queen update.
What are the Trials of Osiris rewards for May 20 in Destiny 2?
The Trials of Osiris is an end-game Crucible event that resets its rewards and map on Fridays at 9 AM PST / 1 PM EST / 6 PM GMT.
- Read More: Destiny 2 Xur location and items this week
The more reputation you can earn in Bungie’s Trials of Osiris, the better quality of rewards you will receive in Destiny 2.
Trials of Osiris May 20 map
The map that players fight on changes each week, keeping things fresh and exciting for players. Here is the Trials of Osiris map for the week starting May 20 in Destiny 2:
- Endless Vale
Trials of Osiris May 20 rewards
Here is the complete list of Trials of Osiris rewards for this week:
- Reputation Rank 4: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 7: Enhancement Prism (3)
- Reputation Rank 10: Trials Weapon (Changes for each rank reset)
- Reputation Rank 13: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 16: Trials Weapon (Changes for each rank reset)
- Flawless Reward: Aisha’s Embrace (Adept)
To earn the Flawless Reward, players will need to win seven Trials of Osiris matches without losing a single game.
- Read More: Every Destiny 2 DLC and Expansion: Full list
It’s a tough feat, no doubt, but it’s doable with enough skill, patience, and understanding of the game’s mechanics.
- Passage of Ferocity – Your third match win grants a bonus win. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Mercy – Forgives one loss per run. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth – Increased Trials Rank points from reaching 3, 5, and 7 match wins on a ticket. (15000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence – Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (20000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)
So, there you have it, that’s all the information you’ll need for this week’s Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris, make sure you try your best to get after these rewards, as they can be used to make your overall Destiny 2 experience more fruitful and enjoyable!
Image Credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Xur location and items: May 20 – 24
Here is where you can find Xur the Merchant and get different Exotic items for yourself when playing Destiny 2.
You can get Exotic items for yourself in Destiny 2 by visiting Xur the merchant. This character moves around, so here is his location and all the items that you can get from him.
You can also get different Exotic items each week by visiting the merchant, Xur. He hangs out in random locations around the map, and this guide will let you know where to find him along with his inventory.
Where to find Xur the Merchant in Destiny 2
Xur’s location in Destiny 2 changes each week. Currently, Xur can be found in the Arcadian Valley, in the Nessus.
- Read more: Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards
Once you visit him, you can get yourself some neat new Exotic items to use in the game. Xur will provide you with items that are at the same power level as you.
Xur’s May 20 – 24 items in Destiny 2
You can find all of the items available for sale from Xur this week in Destiny 2 below:
- Exotic Engram: 97 Legendary Shards
- Xenology quest: Free
- Telesto – Fusion Rifle: 29 Legendary Shards
- Gemini Jester – Leg Armor: 23 Legendary Shards
- Actium War Rig – Chest Armor: 23 Legendary Shards
- Verity’s Brow – Helmet: 23 Legendary Shards
- Hawkmoon – Hand Cannon: 200 Legendary Shards
- Dead Man’s Tale – Scout Rifle: 200 Legendary Shards
Legendary Weapons & Armor
- Long Shadow – Sniper Rifle: 50 Legendary Shards
- Seventh Seraph SAW – Machine Gun: 50 Legendary Shards
- Seventh Sereph S1-2- Sidearm: 50 Legendary Shards
- Whispering Slab – Bow: 50 Legendary Shards
- Widow’s Bite – Sniper Rifle: 50 Legendary Shards
- Royal Entry – Rocket Launcher: 50 Legendary Shards
- Eternal Blazon – Scout Rifle: 50 Legendary Shards
- Holdfast armor set
This week’s collection of wares consists of impressive weapons, helmets, quests, and cosmetic items.
- Read more: Every Destiny 2 DLC and Expansion: Full list
You can equip these and reap their benefits when running into combat in Destiny 2 if you are looking for some new things to use against your enemies.
Stay tuned to Charlie INTEL for more Destiny 2, and for more gaming news, check out our piece on Sony’s acquisition of Bungie, the developers of Destiny 2.
Image Credits: Bungie
Apex Legends devs respond to criticism by adding cheaper Apex Coins option
Respawn Entertainment have responded to player feedback by introducing a cheaper Apex Coins option in the game.
Modern Warfare 2 leak claims beta dates are further away than we thought
Call of Duty players will get their hands on Modern Warfare 2 early in the beta, but leaks claim it'll...
Rockstar scrapped GTA IV & Red Dead Redemption remasters, claims insider
According to a Rockstar Games insider, there were plans to remaster GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption that were scrapped.