Fortnite Season 4 is here, which means there are a host of brand-new Quests and challenges to sink your teeth into. With Week 2 now live, here is every Fortnite Season 4 Quest.
Of course, a new season also means updated challenges and Quests, with Epic Games choosing to ditch Punchards entirely. This means you can access all the game’s challenges from the Quest Page, making them easier to track.
Completing challenges can help you rank up your Battle Pass with huge XP rewards, so it’s definitely worth getting stuck into them. You can check out every Fortnite Season 4 Quest below.
- Fortnite Season 4, Week 2 Quests
- When does Fortnite get new challenges?
- Every Fortnite Season 4 challenge
How to complete Fortnite Season 4 Week 2 Quests
- Damage players within 5 seconds of mantling (350) – 20,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents with a legendary weapon (150) – 20,000 XP
- Eliminate opponents while chromed (3) – 20,000 XP
- Emote for 5 seconds in the The Flairship (1) – 20,000 XP
- Gain shields at the Reality Tree (75) – 20,000 XP
- Open chests or ammo boxes inside The Driftwood (3) – 20,000 XP
- Shoot targets while ziplining (3) – 20,000 XP
Fortnite’s Week 2 Quests continue to ease players into the new season as most can be completed by playing naturally. You’ll just need to visit some of the new locations such as The Flairship and The Driftwood, but you won’t have too much trouble with Week 2.
When does Fortnite get new challenges?
New Fortnite challenges drop weekly, every Thursday at 6 AM PT / 9 AM ET / 2 PM BST.
Sometimes you may see the Quests leaked early on Twitter, but don’t attempt to complete them until they are live in-game, as your progress won’t count.
Every Fortnite Season 4 challenge
Fortnite Season 4 Week 1 Quests
- Burst through a door at Cloudy Condos and No Sweat Insurance (2)
- Damage players with the Level Action Shotgun or the Suppressed Submachine Gun (350)
- Dislodge a Runaway Boulder with a slide kick
- Drive different types of chromed vehicles (3)
- Hit opponents while sliding (10)
- Hunt different kinds of wildlife (3)
- Purchase an item from Panther, Mancake, or The Underwriter (1)
Fortnite Season 4 Week 0 Quests
- Evolve EvoChrome weapons by dealing damage (5)
- Knock down a Timber Pine & dislodge a Runaway Boulder in a single match (2)
- Deal damage to Loot Sharks using Shotfund (500)
- Use Chrome Splash on a structure and phase through it within 5 seconds (1)
- Emote at The Flairship, The Driftwood, and No Sweat Insurance (3)
- Eliminate an enemy player within 5 seconds after sprinting while Chromed (1)
- Deploy a Port-A-Bunker a Named Location (1)
- Purchase from a Mending Machine (1)
Fortnite Kickstart Quests
- Search Chests at Named Locations (7)
- Outlast opponents (250)
- Damage opponent with Assault Rifles (500)
- Visit different Named Locations (5)
- Enter a vehicle or ride wildlife in different matches (5)
- Eliminate opponents (12)
- Play matches (10)
Image Credit: Epic Games
Warzone 2.0’s HUD needs massive changes before release according to players
Call of Duty players are unimpressed by the HUD in Warzone 2.0 and are calling for the developers to change...
Activision ramps up lawsuit against prolific Warzone hacking company
Activision are pressing on with their lawsuit against one of the most popular Warzone cheat sellers, asking to receive all...
Fortnite Crew October skin pack: Red Claw skin, rewards, Battle Pass, price
Epic Games have unveiled the October Fortnite Crew pack start date, rewards, and prices to fans. Here’s everything you need...