As we approach the end of Fortnite Season 6, Week 12’s Quests will soon be going live, so here’s everything you need to do, and all the guides you need to help complete them.
Fortnite Season 6 is now in its final weeks, and it received its final update ahead of the upcoming season-ending live event. This means that you don’t have long left to complete the season’s Battle Pass and unlock the Spire Assassin skin.
To help finish the Battle Pass ahead of Season 7, you can complete the weekly Quests on offer. Last week’s challenges had you place a spirit crystal at the tallest mountain and visit Ghost and Shadow ruins while Week 12’s reinforce Season 6’s mechanics.
Here’s everything you need to do in Fortnite Season 6 Week 12, and how to complete the challenges quickly and easily.
Fortnite Season 6 Week 12 Quests
Thanks to Fortnite leaker and data miner iFireMonkey, we can see exactly what Week 12’s challenges are ahead of their release on Thursday, June 3, at 9 AM ET / 2 PM BST.
Here’s the full list of Fortnite Chapter 2’s Season 6 Week 12 Quests:
- Visit the Zero Point (1)
- Craft pistols (3)
- Defeat a Spire Guardian (1)
- Hunt predators (3)
- Tame boars outside of Colossal Crops (1)
- Chicken Glide at Colossal Crops (1)
- Raid an artifact from Stealthy Stronghold and from Coral Castle (2)
Week 12’s challenges continue to reinforce the new mechanics introduced in Season 6, such as crafting, taming animals, and hunting. Luckily, we already have guides together for the majority of these challenges!
Here are our guides to help you complete Week 12’s Quests:
- Fortnite Season 6 weapon crafting guide: Recipes & upgrades
- How to find and defeat Spire Guardians in Fortnite Season 6
- Where to find Raptors in Fortnite Season 6: Guide & locations
- How to tame boars in Fortnite Season 6
- How to use chicken glide in Fortnite Season 6
The artifacts in Stealthy Stronghold and Coral Castle won’t arrive until the quests go live on June 3, so we’ll have a separate guide for them.
There will also be a Legendary Quest to complete during Week 12. These have been tied to the Wild Weeks, but there will be no Wild Week for Week 12, so you simply need to spend 750 Gold Bars. You’ll get XP for every 150 bars spent, and you can check out our guide on how to earn and spend Gold.
Image Credit: Epic Games
How to flip a car in Fortnite
One of the most enjoyable things to do in Fortnite is driving cars. However when you wreck a car, here’s how you can flip it back upright.
Fortnite players have their fair share of fun around the island while fighting for their survival. Cars have been a vital element of that fun as players cause carnage around the island while they drive. Here’s how to flip a car in Fortnite to get it back on track.
But ever since cars became a part of the island as a vehicle, players have been driving around the island, fueling their cars up, tuning into radio stations, modding them, and eliminating their enemies by driving past them.
However, sometimes when players make a wrong turn or drive the car up a ramp or a hill, it tends to get overturned and wrecked. To bring it back to its original state, here’s how you can flip a car in Fortnite.
How to flip a car in Fortnite
Flipping a car in Fortnite Season 3 is pretty simple. All you need to do is either find an overturned car or you can overturn one yourself. You can either run it off a hilltop or build a ramp and drive off it to do the same.
Once it’s overturned, here’s how you can flip it back on its wheels:
- Approach the overturned vehicle.
- Press the interact button on your keyboard (E by default), or controller (Square on PlayStation and X on Xbox) to flip the car.
- And you’re done! You have successfully flipped a car and it’s ready for you to drive.
However, you need to be mindful of your surroundings as your nearby opponents can hear you start and drive a car around them. So get those driving gloves on and drive as fast as you can to leave your opponents in the storm.
Apart from cars, other vehicles like Ballers and the Armored Battle Bus are currently in-game as well. You can use these to roam around the island as you like and have some fun as No Sweat Summer comes to a close in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
For more Fortnite, check out our guide on where to find Crash Pads.
Image Credits: Epic Games
First-person mode could finally come to Fortnite in Chapter 3, Season 4
Fortnite leaks have revealed that Epic Games might add a first-person mode to the battle royale in Chapter 3, Season 4.
According to Fortnite leaks, Epic Games might be planning to finally bring a first-person mode to the battle royale title when the Chapter 3, Season 4 update goes live.
Fans have been eager for the developers to add a first-person mode to the battle royale title, and now it seems that the long-awaited mode may finally arrive in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4.
Fortnite has always featured third-person view, and the closest players have ever gotten to a first-person is on the first-person Box Fights map. However, notable leaker ‘HYPEX’ claims that this is about to change.
After claiming that a first-person game mode was in early development, the leaker tweeted on July 18 that the developers updated it “quite a few times.” They also showed a concept image of what this mode may look like.
HYPEX then claimed that this mode could “possibly release in Season 4.” This mode will be different from the game’s aim-down sight mechanic since the camera will operate in first-person even when you’re not aiming.
While this sounds exciting, it’s worth noting that this information has yet to be officially verified by Epic Games themselves, so take this leak with a grain of salt until we get an official announcement.
However, since one of the Box Fight maps in the game already features a first-person view, it’s entirely possible that the devs could add a separate mode for it in the upcoming seasonal update.
For more Fortnite content, check out our guide on how to destroy large sea buoys with motorboat missiles as well as how you can complete all the Weekly Quests.
Image credits: Epic Games
How to complete Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 weekly Quests: Week 9 challenge guide
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, brings new Quests every week, so here’s how to complete each week’s set of challenges.
A new Fortnite Season means new Weekly Quests to complete, so here’s how to complete all of Week 9’s challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, as well as all of the Quests you might have missed but can still complete.
Season 3 of Fortnite Chapter 3 brought Darth Vader, Indiana Jones, and plenty of new mechanics to the battle royale, and Epic Games didn’t stop there, as Weekly Quests are added to help you finish the Battle Pass and unlock the Super Styles.
Epic Games have done away with Punchcards, so you simply need to complete the challenges found in Season 3’s Quests screen. You’ll get 15,000 XP for each one you complete, so it’s well worth your time.
Here’s how to complete the Week 9 Quests, and when you can expect Week 10’s to go live.
How to complete Fortnite Season 3, Week 9 Quests
The ninth batch of Fortnite Chapter 3’s Season 3 Weekly Quests is centered around using new additions such as the Crash Pad and Reality Seeds to complete certain tasks around the island.
Here are all of the Week 9 Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3:
- Bounce on 3 separate crash pads before landing (1) – 15,000 XP
- Collect seeds from Reality Seed Pods before they stop bouncing (3) – 15,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents while riding a Wolf or Boar (500) – 15,000 XP
- Gain shield while emoting (1) – 15,000 XP
- Hold a Charge SMG at max charge for 3 seconds, then damage an opponent (1) 15,000 XP
- Open Chests at Tilted Towers in a single match (3) – 15,000 XP
- Plant or Summon a reality sapling 30 or more meters away from yourself (1) – 15,000 XP
The latest set of Fortnite challenges are simple if you set out to complete them. But if you’re struggling to bounce on three crash pads, you can check out our guide on where to find crash pads. Also, it’ll be easy to gain shield while emoting if you use the Shield Keg.
The next set of Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 Quests will arrive on Thursday, August 11 at 6 AM PT / 9 AM ET / 2 PM BST, so stay tuned for Week 10.
All Fortnite Weekly Quests
Fortnite Week 8 Quests
- Destroy 5 Structures with a Single Shot of the Ripsaw Launcher (1)
- Make Opponents Dance with Boogie Bombs (3)
- Throw a Fish Into Water (1)
- Damage an Opponent with a Weapon Obtained from Fishing (1)
- Deal Explosive Damage While Looking Away (1)
- Find the Coolest Player on the Island (1)
- Damage an Opponent with a Vehicle Within 5 Seconds of Honking (1)
Fortnite Week 7 Quests
- Keep the first weapon you collect in your inventory until you reach the top 20 players (3)
- Dead damage to airborne opponents (1)
- Destroy structures with a Baller (20)
- Throw different Consumable Pickups in a single match (3)
- Perform an aerial 360 spin while dismounting a Wolf or Boar
- Stop the music at the Rave Cave (3)
- Crack opponents’ shields (3)
- Deal damage with a Shotgun (150)
Fortnite Week 6 Quests
- Break open Reality Seed pods (3)
- Land headshots from 40 or more meters with the Hammer Rifle (5)
- Purchase an Exotic weapon from a character (1)
- Use a Baller, a zipline, and a geyser in a single match (3)
- Use the Grapple Glove to catch a zipline while airborne (1)
- Pick a Legendary or Mythic fruit from a Reality Sapling (1)
- Deal damage to opponents with Rare or better Assault Rifles (1000)
Fortnite Week 5 Quests
- Collect a Port-A-Fort and a Ripsaw Launcher in a single match (2)
- Collect floating rings near Reality Falls (5)
- Deal Damage to opponents within 10 meters with the Charge SMG (500)
- Deal DMR damage to opponents from above (500)
- Deploy a Port-A-Fort and deal damage to opponents within 30 seconds (50)
- Destroy giant mushrooms with the Ripsaw launcher (8)
- Visit Reality Falls, Tilted Towers, and Shuffled Shrines (3)
Fortnite Week 4 Quests
- Damage opponents while in a vehicle (250)
- Destroy structures with an E-11 Blaster Rifle (15)
- Knock down Timer Pines with a Ripsaw Launcher (5)
- Mantle onto a ledge within 3 seconds of sliding (3)
- Plant a Reality Seed at Sunflower’s Saplings or Fungi Farm (1)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at crashed IO Airships (2)
- Travel 500 meters in the Slipstream around Rave Cave (500)
Fortnite Week 3 Quests
- Impulse an enemy player with a Shockwave Grenade (1)
- Dislodge or destroy Runaway Boulders with a melee weapon (3)
- Damage opponents within 30 seconds of getting out of the water (75)
- Reach max shields at a temple (1)
- Jump off a diving board (3)
- Headbutt an opponent while riding a Boar (1)
- Get 3 seconds of air time in a land vehicle (1)
Fortnite Week 2 Quests
- Boost into a Runaway Boulder and dislodge it with a Baller (1)
- Eliminate enemy players with ranged weapons of Epic rarity or better (2)
- Enter the wind tunnel in a Baller at the Screwballer (1)
- Headshot opponents with the Two-Shot Shotgun (5)
- Launch into the air using Geysers (3)
- Pick Weeds around Reality Saplings (5)
- Swing 50 meters or more with the Grapple Glove without touching the ground (10)
Fortnite Week 1 Quests
- Collect Reality Seeds (3)
- Damage opponents with a DMR (200)
- Dance at different crashed IO Airships (3)
- Gain shields by bouncing on Slurp Bouncer mushrooms (10)
- Mod a Whiplash with Off-Road tires and a Cow Catcher, then destroy Structures (50)
- Search chests at Condo Canyon or Tilted Towers (5)
- Visit the Zero Point in a motorboat (1)
Fortnite Zero Week Quests
- Interact with Sunbird or Moon Hawk and Rustler in a single match (2)
- Jump on a Wolf or Bear’s back in 2 different matches (2)
- Plant or Summon 3 Reality Saplings using Reality Seeds (3)
- Survive 10 Storm Phases (10)
- Travel 2000 meters in a Baller (2000)
- Visit Groovy Grove, Reality Falls, and Rave Cave (3)
For more Fortnite, you can check out how to destroy large sea buoys with motorboat missiles for the No Sweat Summer event.
Image Credit: Epic Games
Apex Legends Season 14 brings massive change to Battle Pass challenges
Apex Legends Season 14 is bringing a huge quality of life upgrade to Battle Pass challenges that gives players more...
Best Volk loadout for Warzone Season 4 Reloaded
The Volk is a solid Assault Rifle to use in Warzone Pacific Season 4 Reloaded, so here's the best loadout...
Shotgun fans annoyed with Warzone’s close-range meta dominated by “broken” SMGs
Warzone's close-range meta has been dominated by SMGs for several seasons, much to the dismay of Shotgun fans.