After a long wait, we’re finally in the first week of Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 7, and that means that there are brand new Epic and Legendary challenges to complete as you progress through the Battle Pass.
You can also unlock new characters as skins, like Superman and Rick Sanchez. To do this, you’ll need a major XP boost and will have to earn Battle Stars. You can do this by completing new weekly challenges.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 1 Quests
The new set of Fortnite weekly challenges are currently live, and they will be reset every Thursday at 7 AM PT | 10 AM ET | 3 PM BST.
Here’s the full list of Fortnite Chapter 2’s Season 7 Week 1 Epic Quests:
- Collect different weapon types (5)
- Search chests at Steamy Stacks or Craggy Cliffs (7)
- Deal damage with the Pulse Rifle (500)
- Elimination with the Rail Gun (1)
- Accept a quest from a Payphone (1)
- Upgrade weapons at Upgrade Benches (3)
- Buy a shield potion from a Mending Machine (1)
You can collect different weapon types by exploring the map and collecting loot. This includes the new Rail Gun and Pulse Rifle. You can also search Cosmic Chests for them if you’re part of a squad.
We’ve covered how to find Mending Machines across the map in our guide, and you need to visit any one of them to buy a shield potion. We’ll have separate guides for finding Payphones and Upgrade Benches as well.
- Read More: How to drive a UFO in Fortnite Season 7
This week also has some new Legendary Quests to complete. You can take a look at all of them below:
- Converse with Sunny, Abstrakt, Dreamflower, Riot, or Bushranger (3)
- Collect Stone from The Aftermath (100)
- Collect different IO tech weapons (3)
- Interact with Bunker Jonesy’s conspiracy board (1)
- Place rubber ducks in Retail Row, Pleasant Park, and Believer Beach (3)
The Aftermath is a crater that has replaced the Spire in the map’s center. Land in the crater after jumping from the battle bus and harvest 100 of the big grey stones on the edge of the water.
- Read More: Fortnite Season 7 live event did not occur
We’ve also covered where to place the rubber ducks in a separate guide. You can check our guide for finding NPCS to converse within Season 7, and they’ll assign you tasks like finding and destroying Shrubs across the map.
That covers all the Fortnite challenges for the first week of Chapter 2, Season 7. You can also check out our guide on when Season 8 will go live.
Image credits: Epic Games
Are Fortnite servers down? Current server status
Having trouble connecting to the Fortnite online servers? Then use our detailed guide on how to check the current server...
Every new Pokemon in Scarlet & Violet: Starters, Farigiraf & Wiglett revealed
Here's a look at every new Pokemon confirmed to appear in Scarlet & Violet so far including starters and Legendary...
FIFA 23 Career Mode player development guide: How to develop players
Career Mode in FIFA 23 allows you to grow your team in different ways and developing players is a key...