Fortnite’s Dragon Ball crossover is here, bringing new skins, items, and map changes to the Battle Royale. There are free cosmetics to unlock through the Power Unleashed Quests page, so here are all of the challenges and the rewards on offer.
Anime crossovers are almost always a huge hit with gamers, and Fortnite players loved the Naruto collab. So hype levels for Fortnite’s Dragon Ball crossover were especially high. After weeks of leaks, rumors, and teases, it finally arrived with the 21.40 update.
Alongside the new skins, Versus Boards, and powerful items, players can unlock free cosmetics such as Emotes and Back Blings by completing the Dragon Ball Quests.
Here’s every Fortnite Dragon Ball Quest, as well as all of the free rewards on offer and their requirements.
- All Fortnite x Dragon Ball Quests
- Fortnite x Dragon Ball Power Unleashed rewards
All Fortnite x Dragon Ball Quests
Dragon Ball Warmup Quests
- Complete Warmup Quests (3) – 3 Dragon Balls
- Open Capsule Corp capsules (2) – 4M Power
- Visit a familiar training location (1) – 3M Power
- Purchase an item from a Dragon Ball Vending Machine (1) – 2M Power
- Destroy Objects with a Kamehameha (100) – 5M Power
- Travel Distance riding a Nimbus Cloud (1500) – 5M Power
- Watch Dragon Ball Super in Dragon Ball Super Episode Festival (1) – 2M Power
Dragon Ball Sparring Practice Quests
- Complete Sparring Practice Quests (3) – 3 Dragon Balls
- Join a Versus Battle in different matches (2) – 2M Power
- Damage an enemy player before taking damage in different matches (3) – 3M Power
- Damage enemy players with the Kamehameha (300) – 4M Power
- Win a Versus Battle (1) – 5M Power
Dragon Ball Strength Training Quests
- Complete Strength Training Quests (3) – 3 Dragon Balls
- Push Giant Boulders or Timber Pie logs (500) – 3M Power
- Destroy 10 objects with a single Kamehameha attack (1) – 5M Power
- Use the Kamehameha to destroy a small car (1) – 3M Power
- Damage opponents in a single match (300) – 2M Power
Dragon Ball Agility Training Quests
- Complete Agility Training Quests (3) – 3 Dragon Balls
- Complete the mushroom obstacle course (1) – 4M Power
- Complete the desert time trials (1) – 4M Power
- Deal damage to opponents while sliding (200) – 2M Power
- Deal Damage to opponents within 5 seconds after sprinting (200) – 2M Power
Dragon Ball Endurance Training Quests
- Complete Endurance Training Quests (3) – 3 Dragon Balls
- Survive Storm Phases (10) – 2M Power
- Gain 150 shields in different matches (3) – 2M Power
- Land at Logjam Lotus then climb to the highest point in Shifty Shafts (1) – 3M Power
- Collect Capsules in Dragon Ball ADventure Island (100) – 3M Power
- Collect a Dragon Ball in Dragon Ball Adventure Island (1) – 4M Power
Dragon Ball Focus Training Quests
- Unlocks on August 20 at 1 AM PT / 4 AM ET / 9 AM BST
Dragon Ball Recovery Quests
- Unlocks on August 21 at 1 AM PT / 4 AM ET / 9 AM BST
Fortnite x Dragon Ball Power Unleashed rewards
The more power you acquire while completing the Fortnite x Dragon Ball Quests, the more rewards you’ll unlock from its mini Battle Pass. But make sure you complete the Quests before August 30, as this is when the event ends.
Here’s every Fortnite Dragon Ball cosmetic reward and its requirement.
|Fortnite x Dragon Ball reward||Fortnite x Dragon Ball requirement|
|Smiling Goku Emote||10M Power|
|Level Up Token||20M Power|
|Fusion Spray||30M Power|
|Dragon Radar Back Bling||40M Power|
|Level Up Token||50M Power|
|Bulma’s Wink Emoticon||60M Power|
|Level Up Token||70M Power|
|Boosting Ki Emote||80M Power|
|Level Up Token||90M Power|
|Super Saiyan Blue Goku Spray||100M Power|
|Level Up Token||110M Power|
|Charging Up Emote||120M Power|
|Shenron Glider||7 Dragon Balls|
For more Fortnite, be sure to check out why leakers are convinced an Eminem skin is on the way, as well as how to complete all of the weekly Quests.
Image Credit: Epic Games
Best FIFA 23 Career Mode strikers: Highest OVR & top wonderkids
FIFA 23's best career mode strikers will provide plenty of goals, from the most promising young players to the highest...
How to get Rorke, Seraph, & other villain Operators in Vanguard & Warzone Season 5 Reloaded
Here's how you can get your hands on Rorke, Seraph, and other villain Operators in Vanguard and Warzone Pacific Season...
Overwatch 2 Sojourn guide: Abilities & how to play
Overwatch 2 brings a new DPS hero to the roster. For those interested, here are all of Sojourn's abilities and...