Here’s everything you need to know about the new Gauntlet mode on Classified, “Death-Con Five”
Just last month, Treyarch added a brand new game type to Call of Duty Zombies, Gauntlets. Launching on Voyage of Despair, then making its way to IX, the Classified Gauntlet is now available with Operation Grand Heist on PS4.
This challenge based mode takes players through 30 different waves with unique sets of rules for each. Another added element to Gauntlet is the timer which keeps track of how long each set of 10 rounds takes. This makes it great for competitive play and bragging to your friends.
The best tip for overcoming all 30 rounds is to know what the upcoming challenges will be so you can get ready for them. Remember, the round’s challenge will always be the same, so no matter when you play, round 4 will always be “Use the RK 7 Only.”
To be prepared, check out the list of all challenges on Death-Con Five:
- Share the Health – Kill enemies to regenerate depleting health
- Slippery – Players can only attack or use elixirs while sliding
- Flag Protocol – Players can only attack or use elixirs when standing next to a flagpole
- Busting With Excitement – Players can only use the RK 7 Garrison Pistol
- Tower Defense– Moving Causes Damage
- Power Trip – Activate the power before the end of this hellhound round
- Eat and Run – All enemies are sprinting
- Special Forces – Kill 10 enemies with a special weapon this round
- Brittle – Complete this round with a limited number of hits across all players
- You’ve Been Served – Defend the Server Room
- High Gas Prices – Standing in Nova 6 Crawler Gas Reduces Points
- Down the Rabbit Hole – Use 10 Unique Teleporters during this round
- Bear a Grudge – Hunt down and open the mystery box 6 times this round (Firesale Disabled)
- No Gen – No Health Regeneration
- Whole Hog – Defend the Porcine Research Lab
- Bursting with Fear – Players can only use the RK 7 Garrison Pistol
- Walled In – Make 5 Unique Wall Buys
- Shock and Awe – Get 55 trap kills and survive 5:55
- Teleporter Tango – Teleport before your timer runs out or you start taking damage
- Time to Panic – Defend the Panic Room during this Nova 6 Crawler Round
- Anywhere but WTF? – Players randomly teleport. Complete this round under the time limit
- Make it Rain – Take Damage while you have over 5000 Points
- CQZ – Zombies can only be damages in Close Quarters
- Double Trouble – Enemies do double damage
- Conference Call – Defend the conference room and hallways
- On the Clock – Complete the round before the timer expires
- Bursting Your Bubble – Players can only use the RK 7 Garrison Pistol
- Out of Order – Teleporters and elevators are disabled
- Nothing Special – Special Weapons are disabled
- Doom Lake – Defend Groom Lake
While Voyage of Despair and IX Gauntlets were available to all Black Ops 4 owners, Classified is only available to those who either have the Black Ops Pass purchased, or bought the recently available standalone Classified experience for $7.99.
The next Gauntlet has been mentioned in Treyarch’s roadmap and is called Hellcatraz which takes place on Blood of the Dead. Stay posted to @CharlieINTEL to find out when that goes live.
Fortnite: How to save the date in the Rift Tour tab
The First wave of Fortnite Rift Tour quests have arrived, and here is how you can save the date in the Rift Tour tab to complete one of them.
The Fortnite Rift Tour event will be injecting musical entertainment into the popular game, and players can earn some of the event’s rewards by completing quests with one of the first asking Fortnite players to save the date in the Rift Tour tab.
Now, the superstar that will be the focus of these shows has not yet been revealed, but leaks have pointed towards Ariana Grande being the main act in the same way Travis Scott was previously when he had a concert event take place.
Players will also earn some event cosmetic rewards by completing various quests, with one of the first asking players to save the date in the Rift Tour tab, and we have everything you need to know to complete this quest covered for you.
Fortnite how to save the date in the Rift Tour tab
This particular quest does not require a complex process to complete, but you do need to know where to go in the game to complete it successfully.
The Fortnite Rift Tour event has its own tab in the game’s menu, where you will be able to find everything related to this upcoming event.
This tab is where you will find the full schedule for the show, where you will organize which of the shows you and your friends will be attending.
All that you need to do to complete the Fortnite save the date in the Rift Tour tab is click on one of the black boxes that can be found at the bottom of each of the show options.
It is important to note that this is not an RSVP for the show and that it does not guarantee you will get into the event, as there are sure to be server limits when it comes to how many players can be in the game, such as with Fortnite events in the past.
Players are recommended to show up an hour before the show’s start time they would like to attend to make sure they have a place, as the playlists for each show will go live 30 minutes before.
This is one of the easier quests available for the upcoming musical event, so players will be wise to set aside a couple of minutes to complete the Fortnite save the date in the Rift Tour tab challenge.
For more Fortnite, check out how to get the new Bloodspot skin from the new Suicide Squad movie, and stay tuned for future news and guides.
Image Credits: Epic Games
How to fix Halo Infinite black screen
For those lucky enough to experience the Halo Infinite technical preview beta, you may experience a black screen issue that will prevent you from playing.
Halo Infinite has officially released its first technical preview beta for players to experience the multiplayer, but some are already having issues with one being a black screen they can not get past.
Halo Infinite‘s multiplayer technical preview beta is officially out, with players getting their first experience with the new installment for the franchise.
Like many betas, the Halo Infinite Tech Preview doesn’t come without its fair share of issues, with many players experiencing a Halo Infinite black screen that will not allow them to play. Luckily, there is a way to get past it.
Halo Infinite black screen fix
Reddit user Troy1251 put up a post expressing the Halo Infinite black screen issue: “Infinite stuck on black screen with three white dots on top left corner of screen.”
As well as some matchmaking issues, it seems Halo Infinite has been getting stuck on the loading screen, preventing players from accessing the main menu.
Players in the comments are reporting the same issues, stating that they can’t launch the game past this even when closing it down and reopening.
However, it does seem people have had luck just closing and launching the game over and over until they are accepted in, with one stating they were able to get in on their “second try.”
For those on PC, one user had some input which seems to be successful:
“After waiting a few minutes, I noticed there was a “dump_tool” subprocess running as part of the Halo Infinite game – I closed that via task manager and a few minutes later my game popped up.
Check task manager and make sure that the game is at least using *some* CPU, and just wait (or try ending the task I did).”
If you’re one of these players who’s having these issues, make sure to try and stay patient, re-open the app, and keep trying to get in. If you’re on PC, and this still doesn’t work, try the suggestion above, which involves closing a subprocess via task manager.
Hopefully, the Halo Infinite black screen issue will be resolved soon, as the first multiplayer technical preview only runs until August 1. For more on Halo, stay tuned via Charlie INTEL.
Image Credits: 343 Industries
Cold War July 29 update patch notes: Mauer der Toten fixes, Season 5 teaser & more
A new update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War went live on July 29, and we have all of the exciting patch notes covered for you.
Season 4 has been an exciting time for the world of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, but the latest update for the popular game on July 29 is setting the stage for Season 5, and we have all of the patch notes covered for you.
However, this has not stopped Treyarch Studios from providing updates to the first-person shooter, with the latest Cold War update rolling out on July 29.
This Cold War July 29 update has plenty of exciting things for players to witness, and we have all of the patch notes covered for you so that you do not miss anything.
Black Ops Cold War July 29 update patch notes
NEW GUNFIGHT TOURNAMENT, COLLATERAL 24/7 + MORE
A new Gunfight Tournament arrives this week with all-new, exclusive rewards to earn by fighting your way through all four rounds of the tournament with your duo partner. Remember, if you haven’t unlocked the rewards from previous Gunfight Tournaments, you can still jump in and earn previous rewards by winning your way through multiple brackets.
We’re delivering Collateral Combined Arms 24/7 this week for everyone to jump into a mix of massive, vehicle-fueled battles on our latest 12v12 map. 3v3 Gunfight Snipers Only, 12v12 Moshpit, Face Off 6v6, and more also continue in this week’s Featured Playlists, and we’ve also added Sat-Link to the Multi-Team Moshpit playlist for even more variety for 40-player fans.
In Zombies, today’s update also brings a new collection of stability fixes and gameplay improvements, including fixes for issues with the Main Quest and Klaus in “Mauer der Toten,” unresponsive Mimics in “Firebase Z,” various stability issues, and more. And for Campaign players, we’ve fixed a rare crash that could occur when reaching checkpoints in the single-player story.
SEASON FIVE APPROACHES…
Having broken cover with Jackal’s all-out assault on a US ground station and the subsequent destruction of the Jumpseat satellite constellation, Perseus continues to press their advantage. Using a dead drop, the critical data stolen by Wraith and Knight is passed to an Operator with the unique skills required to execute Stitch’s endgame.
Watch the official Season Four Outro Cinematic and get ready for what’s coming next. Things are about to heat up in Black Ops Cold War and across Verdansk…
DOUBLE WEAPON XP WEEKEND
Get ready to level up your entire arsenal all weekend long as Double Weapon XP Weekend begins in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone. Jump in and get on the grind, starting at 10AM PT Friday, July 30th through August 2nd.
Here’s what’s new in today’s update:
“Mauer der Toten”
- Main Quest
- Addressed an issue that prevented a quest item from dropping when the Megaton was killed by the Ghost Train.
- Addressed an issue that caused Klaus to become unresponsive until he recharged after he used melee on a zombie while he completed a quest step.
- Addressed an issue that caused Klaus to deploy for a shorter duration than expected after previously activating a side quest while he was deployed.
- Addressed a rare issue that caused the Krasny Soldat to stop chasing players between buildings.
- Addressed a rare issue that caused the Mimic to become unresponsive.
- Addressed an issue that could often cause enemies to stop spawning during an Onslaught Accelerated match.
- Fixed rare stability issues related to Klaus, the RAI-K 84, and the “Mauer der Toten” Main Quest.
- Addressed an issue that caused loss of functionality when using the Apply Blueprint feature in conjunction with ziplines.
- Added distance tracking info to several in-world waypoints icons.
- Mauer der Toten
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Accelerated (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Rush (PlayStation)
- Added Sat-Link to the Multi-Team Moshpit playlist.
- Gunfight Tournament [NEW]
- Collateral Combined Arms 24/7
- NukeJacked 24/7
- 3v3 Gunfight Snipers Only
- Face Off 6v6
- 12v12 Moshpit
- Cranked Moshpit
- Party Games
- Fixed a rare crash when reaching checkpoints.
Source: Treyarch Studios
Image Credits: Treyarch Studios
How to get Warzone Phoenix Inferno blueprint
Warzone players love a good weapon blueprint, especially ones with as much detail as the latest Phoenix Inferno blueprint for...
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week: July 30
Are you curious about what the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards are this week? We have all of the...
Black Ops Cold War players want one major change for Mastercraft blueprints
Black Ops Cold War Mastercraft blueprints are great, giving players detailed thematic skins for their weapons, but some players want...