Season of the Chosen has introduced Seasonal Challenges to Destiny 2’s already staggering wealth of content. We know all the Week One challenges and what you’ll need to do to complete them.
Bungie has decided to introduce a weekly challenge system to give players more stuff to do and extra opportunities for bountiful rewards. It will help the game in the long-term as these challenges should be available and present throughout Season of the Chosen.
During the course of Destiny 2’s newest season, players will have 75 different Seasonal Challenges to complete. Doing so will net a final reward at the end of the season in the form of Bright Dust, and a lot of it!
Season of the Chosen Week One Challenges
If you ever need to refer back to these challenges whilst you’re playing Destiny 2, then you can find the challenges under the “Quests” selection in the menu.
Here’s the complete list of the Season of the Chosen Week One challenges:
- Contender’s Ascent: Challenger’s Proving quest completed, Cabal defeats with Rocket Launcher (75)
- Golden Reaper: Acquire Cabal Gold (100)
- Crash and Converge: Tribute Chests smashed (5), Engrams focused (5)
- Lenses in Focus: Lenses unlocked
- Challenger’s Aspiration: Weekly playlist challenges completed (3)
- Icebound: Europa bounties completed (10), Europa progress earned (bountiest, patrols, public events, Lost Sectors)
- Hail of Bullets: Calibrate kinetic weapons on Europa
- Dredgin’ Up Victory: Complete Gambit matches
- Flourish of Power: Defeat Guardians in Mayhem with Supers (50)
- Dominance Operandi: Fallen: Defeat Fallen combatants in Strikes
Lots of these challenges simply reward you for playing the game as you would do normally e.g successfully completing Bounties and finishing Quests. The “Challenger’s Proving” quest, in particular, is now even more fruitful as you can get cool rewards in addition to the new Hammer of Proving.
As we said, even though these first 10 challenges represent the first tasks of the season, there’s no rush to complete them as they will be available to players during the entirety of Season of the Chosen.
That’s all for this week’s Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Seasonal Challenges. We’ll have the info on Week Two’s challenges soon enough and walk you through them.
Image credits: Bungie
Best FIFA 23 Career Mode strikers: Highest OVR & top wonderkids
FIFA 23's best career mode strikers will provide plenty of goals, from the most promising young players to the highest...
How to get Rorke, Seraph, & other villain Operators in Vanguard & Warzone Season 5 Reloaded
Here's how you can get your hands on Rorke, Seraph, and other villain Operators in Vanguard and Warzone Pacific Season...
Overwatch 2 Sojourn guide: Abilities & how to play
Overwatch 2 brings a new DPS hero to the roster. For those interested, here are all of Sojourn's abilities and...