The Hunter’s Cloak is a useful tool in Fortnite Season 6, so here’s everything you need and how to craft this unique item.
The Week 1 Quests for Fortnite Season 6 will ask you to craft a Hunter’s Cloak, but this is also an extremely useful tool when trying to score a Victory Royale.
Wildlife roams the Fortnite Island, which you can hunt for crafting materials, tame to fight by your side, and even use to fly across the map. It’s not all fun and games though, packs of vicious wolves prowl the wilderness, ready to attack any player that comes in their way.
However, with the Hunter’s Cloak equipped, animals will be thrown off your scent. Wolves won’t notice you, so you can either slip past or get close for a quick kill. But be careful, as soon as you fire your weapon, you’ll take the Cloak off and need to wait a short period to equip it again.
Here’s how to craft The Hunter’s Cloak in Fortnite Season 6.
Ingredients for Fortnite Hunter’s Cloak
To craft the Hunter’s Cloak, you’ll need:
- Two animal bones
- One piece of meat
Getting a hold of these ingredients is quite simple, but you’ll need to do a spot of hunting. Finding either wild boar, chickens or wolves won’t be too difficult, simply roam the island and it shouldn’t take long to find them.
Once you come across your prey, you’ll need to take them out and pick up the meat and bones they drop. Make sure you have two bones and one piece of meat, and you’ll be ready to craft the Hunter’s Cloak.
How to craft and equip Fortnite Hunter’s Cloak
Once you have your meat and bones, you’ll need to access Season 6’s new crafting menu to create the Cloak.
Here’s how to craft and equip the Cloak:
- Open your inventory
- Scroll over to the new Crafting menu
- Select a piece of meat in your inventory
- Select the Hunter’s Cloak
- Either press X/Square or click on Craft
- Hover over the Cloak in your inventory
- Press the ‘fire’ key to equip it
- After a short delay, animals will now be unaware of your presence
This Cloak is a cheap but useful piece of equipment. Wolves will now be unaware of your presence, so you can easily avoid them, or get close for a kill to get more ingredients to craft weapons. And as a bonus, the first time you craft this will complete a Quest for Season 6 Week 1.
Image Credit: Epic Games
How to flip a car in Fortnite
One of the most enjoyable things to do in Fortnite is driving cars. However when you wreck a car, here’s how you can flip it back upright.
Fortnite players have their fair share of fun around the island while fighting for their survival. Cars have been a vital element of that fun as players cause carnage around the island while they drive. Here’s how to flip a car in Fortnite to get it back on track.
But ever since cars became a part of the island as a vehicle, players have been driving around the island, fueling their cars up, tuning into radio stations, modding them, and eliminating their enemies by driving past them.
However, sometimes when players make a wrong turn or drive the car up a ramp or a hill, it tends to get overturned and wrecked. To bring it back to its original state, here’s how you can flip a car in Fortnite.
How to flip a car in Fortnite
Flipping a car in Fortnite Season 3 is pretty simple. All you need to do is either find an overturned car or you can overturn one yourself. You can either run it off a hilltop or build a ramp and drive off it to do the same.
Once it’s overturned, here’s how you can flip it back on its wheels:
- Approach the overturned vehicle.
- Press the interact button on your keyboard (E by default), or controller (Square on PlayStation and X on Xbox) to flip the car.
- And you’re done! You have successfully flipped a car and it’s ready for you to drive.
However, you need to be mindful of your surroundings as your nearby opponents can hear you start and drive a car around them. So get those driving gloves on and drive as fast as you can to leave your opponents in the storm.
Apart from cars, other vehicles like Ballers and the Armored Battle Bus are currently in-game as well. You can use these to roam around the island as you like and have some fun as No Sweat Summer comes to a close in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
For more Fortnite, check out our guide on where to find Crash Pads.
Image Credits: Epic Games
First-person mode could finally come to Fortnite in Chapter 3, Season 4
Fortnite leaks have revealed that Epic Games might add a first-person mode to the battle royale in Chapter 3, Season 4.
According to Fortnite leaks, Epic Games might be planning to finally bring a first-person mode to the battle royale title when the Chapter 3, Season 4 update goes live.
Fans have been eager for the developers to add a first-person mode to the battle royale title, and now it seems that the long-awaited mode may finally arrive in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4.
Fortnite has always featured third-person view, and the closest players have ever gotten to a first-person is on the first-person Box Fights map. However, notable leaker ‘HYPEX’ claims that this is about to change.
After claiming that a first-person game mode was in early development, the leaker tweeted on July 18 that the developers updated it “quite a few times.” They also showed a concept image of what this mode may look like.
HYPEX then claimed that this mode could “possibly release in Season 4.” This mode will be different from the game’s aim-down sight mechanic since the camera will operate in first-person even when you’re not aiming.
While this sounds exciting, it’s worth noting that this information has yet to be officially verified by Epic Games themselves, so take this leak with a grain of salt until we get an official announcement.
However, since one of the Box Fight maps in the game already features a first-person view, it’s entirely possible that the devs could add a separate mode for it in the upcoming seasonal update.
For more Fortnite content, check out our guide on how to destroy large sea buoys with motorboat missiles as well as how you can complete all the Weekly Quests.
Image credits: Epic Games
How to complete Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 weekly Quests: Week 9 challenge guide
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, brings new Quests every week, so here’s how to complete each week’s set of challenges.
A new Fortnite Season means new Weekly Quests to complete, so here’s how to complete all of Week 9’s challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, as well as all of the Quests you might have missed but can still complete.
Season 3 of Fortnite Chapter 3 brought Darth Vader, Indiana Jones, and plenty of new mechanics to the battle royale, and Epic Games didn’t stop there, as Weekly Quests are added to help you finish the Battle Pass and unlock the Super Styles.
Epic Games have done away with Punchcards, so you simply need to complete the challenges found in Season 3’s Quests screen. You’ll get 15,000 XP for each one you complete, so it’s well worth your time.
Here’s how to complete the Week 9 Quests, and when you can expect Week 10’s to go live.
How to complete Fortnite Season 3, Week 9 Quests
The ninth batch of Fortnite Chapter 3’s Season 3 Weekly Quests is centered around using new additions such as the Crash Pad and Reality Seeds to complete certain tasks around the island.
Here are all of the Week 9 Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3:
- Bounce on 3 separate crash pads before landing (1) – 15,000 XP
- Collect seeds from Reality Seed Pods before they stop bouncing (3) – 15,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents while riding a Wolf or Boar (500) – 15,000 XP
- Gain shield while emoting (1) – 15,000 XP
- Hold a Charge SMG at max charge for 3 seconds, then damage an opponent (1) 15,000 XP
- Open Chests at Tilted Towers in a single match (3) – 15,000 XP
- Plant or Summon a reality sapling 30 or more meters away from yourself (1) – 15,000 XP
The latest set of Fortnite challenges are simple if you set out to complete them. But if you’re struggling to bounce on three crash pads, you can check out our guide on where to find crash pads. Also, it’ll be easy to gain shield while emoting if you use the Shield Keg.
The next set of Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 Quests will arrive on Thursday, August 11 at 6 AM PT / 9 AM ET / 2 PM BST, so stay tuned for Week 10.
All Fortnite Weekly Quests
Fortnite Week 8 Quests
- Destroy 5 Structures with a Single Shot of the Ripsaw Launcher (1)
- Make Opponents Dance with Boogie Bombs (3)
- Throw a Fish Into Water (1)
- Damage an Opponent with a Weapon Obtained from Fishing (1)
- Deal Explosive Damage While Looking Away (1)
- Find the Coolest Player on the Island (1)
- Damage an Opponent with a Vehicle Within 5 Seconds of Honking (1)
Fortnite Week 7 Quests
- Keep the first weapon you collect in your inventory until you reach the top 20 players (3)
- Dead damage to airborne opponents (1)
- Destroy structures with a Baller (20)
- Throw different Consumable Pickups in a single match (3)
- Perform an aerial 360 spin while dismounting a Wolf or Boar
- Stop the music at the Rave Cave (3)
- Crack opponents’ shields (3)
- Deal damage with a Shotgun (150)
Fortnite Week 6 Quests
- Break open Reality Seed pods (3)
- Land headshots from 40 or more meters with the Hammer Rifle (5)
- Purchase an Exotic weapon from a character (1)
- Use a Baller, a zipline, and a geyser in a single match (3)
- Use the Grapple Glove to catch a zipline while airborne (1)
- Pick a Legendary or Mythic fruit from a Reality Sapling (1)
- Deal damage to opponents with Rare or better Assault Rifles (1000)
Fortnite Week 5 Quests
- Collect a Port-A-Fort and a Ripsaw Launcher in a single match (2)
- Collect floating rings near Reality Falls (5)
- Deal Damage to opponents within 10 meters with the Charge SMG (500)
- Deal DMR damage to opponents from above (500)
- Deploy a Port-A-Fort and deal damage to opponents within 30 seconds (50)
- Destroy giant mushrooms with the Ripsaw launcher (8)
- Visit Reality Falls, Tilted Towers, and Shuffled Shrines (3)
Fortnite Week 4 Quests
- Damage opponents while in a vehicle (250)
- Destroy structures with an E-11 Blaster Rifle (15)
- Knock down Timer Pines with a Ripsaw Launcher (5)
- Mantle onto a ledge within 3 seconds of sliding (3)
- Plant a Reality Seed at Sunflower’s Saplings or Fungi Farm (1)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at crashed IO Airships (2)
- Travel 500 meters in the Slipstream around Rave Cave (500)
Fortnite Week 3 Quests
- Impulse an enemy player with a Shockwave Grenade (1)
- Dislodge or destroy Runaway Boulders with a melee weapon (3)
- Damage opponents within 30 seconds of getting out of the water (75)
- Reach max shields at a temple (1)
- Jump off a diving board (3)
- Headbutt an opponent while riding a Boar (1)
- Get 3 seconds of air time in a land vehicle (1)
Fortnite Week 2 Quests
- Boost into a Runaway Boulder and dislodge it with a Baller (1)
- Eliminate enemy players with ranged weapons of Epic rarity or better (2)
- Enter the wind tunnel in a Baller at the Screwballer (1)
- Headshot opponents with the Two-Shot Shotgun (5)
- Launch into the air using Geysers (3)
- Pick Weeds around Reality Saplings (5)
- Swing 50 meters or more with the Grapple Glove without touching the ground (10)
Fortnite Week 1 Quests
- Collect Reality Seeds (3)
- Damage opponents with a DMR (200)
- Dance at different crashed IO Airships (3)
- Gain shields by bouncing on Slurp Bouncer mushrooms (10)
- Mod a Whiplash with Off-Road tires and a Cow Catcher, then destroy Structures (50)
- Search chests at Condo Canyon or Tilted Towers (5)
- Visit the Zero Point in a motorboat (1)
Fortnite Zero Week Quests
- Interact with Sunbird or Moon Hawk and Rustler in a single match (2)
- Jump on a Wolf or Bear’s back in 2 different matches (2)
- Plant or Summon 3 Reality Saplings using Reality Seeds (3)
- Survive 10 Storm Phases (10)
- Travel 2000 meters in a Baller (2000)
- Visit Groovy Grove, Reality Falls, and Rave Cave (3)
For more Fortnite, you can check out how to destroy large sea buoys with motorboat missiles for the No Sweat Summer event.
Image Credit: Epic Games
Apex Legends Season 14 brings massive change to Battle Pass challenges
Apex Legends Season 14 is bringing a huge quality of life upgrade to Battle Pass challenges that gives players more...
Best Volk loadout for Warzone Season 4 Reloaded
The Volk is a solid Assault Rifle to use in Warzone Pacific Season 4 Reloaded, so here's the best loadout...
Shotgun fans annoyed with Warzone’s close-range meta dominated by “broken” SMGs
Warzone's close-range meta has been dominated by SMGs for several seasons, much to the dismay of Shotgun fans.