One frustrating issue faced by various Destiny 2 players is Error Code Weasel, so here’s everything you need to know about it, including what causes the error and how to fix it.
However, sometimes you may encounter errors that prevent you from enjoying the game. Error Code Weasel is a common issue faced by Destiny 2 players, and this guide will help you get around it.
Table of Contents
What is Destiny 2 Error Code Weasel?
Error Code Weasel is Bungie’s codename for an issue that occurs when Destiny 2 players try to log into multiple platforms simultaneously while Cross-Save is enabled on their account.
Destiny 2 Cross Saves allow you to carry your progression between multiple platforms, but if you try to log into different devices at the same with this feature enabled, you’ll get the Error Code Weasel.
Alternatively, you may also encounter this message if you have another connection-related issue that the game hasn’t identified yet. This comes under the designation “Error Code Centipede.”
How to fix Destiny 2 Error Code Weasel
Of course, not every player who encounters this error will be cheating. As we mentioned before, you may see the message pop up due to other connectivity issues, and it wouldn’t be fair for you to be kept out of the game as a result.
The good news is that there are a few different methods for getting around this problem. We’ll break down every one of these and help you fix Destiny 2’s Error Code Weasel.
Switch from WiFi to a wired connection
This is the quickest and most effective way to fix this problem. WiFi signal stability might be a possible culprit, and you can either rule it out or fix it by trying this method.
All you have to do is switch your internet connection from WiFi to ethernet and check if the Error Code Weasel still pops up when you try to play the game. Just restart the game before testing to make sure it worked.
Restart Your Device
Sometimes, the best solutions are the simplest ones. If you’re still encountering this issue after trying out the previous step, then you should try turning your device off and on again.
- Read More: How to get Destiny 2 Bright Dust
Here’s how you can hard restart Xbox consoles:
- Hold down the power button until the Xbox completely shuts down
- Release the power button
- Disconnect the power cable
- Wait five minutes
- Plug the power cable back in
- Turn your Xbox back on
If you’re using a PlayStation, then this process is much easier:
- Hold down the power button for 5 seconds until the PlayStation completely shuts down
- Wait a few seconds
- Press and hold the power button until the PlayStation turns back on
Delete all current clan invites
Many players have reported facing this problem after they received an invitation to a clan in Destiny 2. So, you should request that the clan admin temporarily removes you, which will delete the invite.
If the invite is the source of the error, then this will fix the problem. You can then try rejoining that clan, and hopefully, you won’t encounter the Error Code Weasel in the game again.
Create a new PlayStation Network account
If you are a PlayStation user who encounters this Bungie error code, you might be able to solve the issue by creating a new user account on the PlayStation Network.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Start up your PlayStation
- Go to New User and create a new account
- Select Next and New to PlayStation Network
- Select Create an Account and Sign Up Now
- Follow the steps to set up your new PSN account
- Restart your console and login to the new PSN account
- Restart the game to see if the problem has been fixed
Clear your Xbox cache
If you’re an Xbox user who encounters this Bungie error code, then you should try clearing the cache of your console. Some players have reported that doing this ended up fixing the Error Code Issue issue.
Here’s how you can get this done:
- Turn on your Xbox
- Head to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings
- Select Alternate Mac Address
- Select the Clear option and hit Accept
Unlink the Destiny App from your Phone
A few times, this problem has been attributed to the Destiny companion app for smartphones, and removing the app might fix the issue. So simply uninstall the app from your phone.
- Read More: How to get Upgrade Modules in Destiny 2
Alternatively, you can visit Bungie’s website and unlink your account from there. Then, restart your game to see if the error has been resolved.
That covers all the different ways to fix Destiny 2’s Error Code Weasel. For more Destiny, check out how to get the Thorn Armor set, and stay tuned for more news and guides.
Image Credits: Bungie
Is Destiny getting a mobile game? Leaks & rumors
Bungie are allegedly working on a new Destiny mobile title, and here’s everything we know about it, including all leaks and rumors.
There are rumors that the Destiny 2 developers are currently working on a brand-new mobile game with NetEase Interactive, and here’s everything that we know about this.
Many popular video game series like Apex Legends and Call of Duty have released mobile titles, and new rumors suggest that the Destiny 2 developers currently have plans to do the same thing.
Is Destiny getting a mobile game?
The Chinese company NetEase has previously worked on mobile titles like Diablo Immortal, and The Game Post claims that it is currently hiring staff to work on an “unannounced FPS mobile game.”
- Read More: Most popular Apex Legends characters
According to The Game Post, this information came from a “source with knowledge of NetEase’s development plans” and Bungie are said to be collaborating with the Chinese conglomerate for this project.
Bungie has allegedly been working on a new Destiny game for “over two years now” so they might be bringing a mobile port similar to Apex Legends mobile or the upcoming Warzone Mobile. However, it’s possible that they could be developing an entirely new IP altogether.
Is there a Destiny Mobile release date?
At the time of writing, no release date has been confirmed for this mobile game. However, it’s been 5 years since Destiny 2 first arrived, so it wouldn’t be surprising if Bungie are gearing up to release a new entry. We’ll let you know once we hear anything about the release date.
- Read more: How to spectate in Fortnite
It’s worth keeping in mind that this information is based on leaks, so be sure to take it with a grain of salt until we get official confirmation from either company about the development of this title.
We’ll be sure to update this article with more information about Bungie’s alleged mobile title as it becomes available, including any leaks and details about the plot or gameplay. So, be sure to check back with us!
Image credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards: May 20
The Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards are out for the week of May 20. Use our quick and easy guide to see what items can be redeemed.
Players who love to battle it out in competitive PvP action to earn Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards can now see what the week of May 20 has to offer.
Destiny 2‘s Trial of Osiris has become a staple of Bungie’s sci-fi shooter, thanks to its heated action, and the rewards for May 20 are now available to see.
One of the most popular game modes that the first-person shooter offers is, no doubt, Trials of Osiris, which is the game’s competitive multiplayer playlist that allows Guardians to test their skills against other players.
One of the exciting factors of this game mode, besides proving your skills, is the new set of rewards that players can earn with their success every week. Here is the newest set of Trials of Osiris rewards in Destiny 2, the Witch Queen update.
What are the Trials of Osiris rewards for May 20 in Destiny 2?
The Trials of Osiris is an end-game Crucible event that resets its rewards and map on Fridays at 9 AM PST / 1 PM EST / 6 PM GMT.
- Read More: Destiny 2 Xur location and items this week
The more reputation you can earn in Bungie’s Trials of Osiris, the better quality of rewards you will receive in Destiny 2.
Trials of Osiris May 20 map
The map that players fight on changes each week, keeping things fresh and exciting for players. Here is the Trials of Osiris map for the week starting May 20 in Destiny 2:
- Endless Vale
Trials of Osiris May 20 rewards
Here is the complete list of Trials of Osiris rewards for this week:
- Reputation Rank 4: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 7: Enhancement Prism (3)
- Reputation Rank 10: Trials Weapon (Changes for each rank reset)
- Reputation Rank 13: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 16: Trials Weapon (Changes for each rank reset)
- Flawless Reward: Aisha’s Embrace (Adept)
To earn the Flawless Reward, players will need to win seven Trials of Osiris matches without losing a single game.
- Read More: Every Destiny 2 DLC and Expansion: Full list
It’s a tough feat, no doubt, but it’s doable with enough skill, patience, and understanding of the game’s mechanics.
- Passage of Ferocity – Your third match win grants a bonus win. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Mercy – Forgives one loss per run. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth – Increased Trials Rank points from reaching 3, 5, and 7 match wins on a ticket. (15000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence – Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (20000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)
So, there you have it, that’s all the information you’ll need for this week’s Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris, make sure you try your best to get after these rewards, as they can be used to make your overall Destiny 2 experience more fruitful and enjoyable!
Image Credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Xur location and items: May 20 – 24
Here is where you can find Xur the Merchant and get different Exotic items for yourself when playing Destiny 2.
You can get Exotic items for yourself in Destiny 2 by visiting Xur the merchant. This character moves around, so here is his location and all the items that you can get from him.
You can also get different Exotic items each week by visiting the merchant, Xur. He hangs out in random locations around the map, and this guide will let you know where to find him along with his inventory.
Where to find Xur the Merchant in Destiny 2
Xur’s location in Destiny 2 changes each week. Currently, Xur can be found in the Arcadian Valley, in the Nessus.
- Read more: Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards
Once you visit him, you can get yourself some neat new Exotic items to use in the game. Xur will provide you with items that are at the same power level as you.
Xur’s May 20 – 24 items in Destiny 2
You can find all of the items available for sale from Xur this week in Destiny 2 below:
- Exotic Engram: 97 Legendary Shards
- Xenology quest: Free
- Telesto – Fusion Rifle: 29 Legendary Shards
- Gemini Jester – Leg Armor: 23 Legendary Shards
- Actium War Rig – Chest Armor: 23 Legendary Shards
- Verity’s Brow – Helmet: 23 Legendary Shards
- Hawkmoon – Hand Cannon: 200 Legendary Shards
- Dead Man’s Tale – Scout Rifle: 200 Legendary Shards
Legendary Weapons & Armor
- Long Shadow – Sniper Rifle: 50 Legendary Shards
- Seventh Seraph SAW – Machine Gun: 50 Legendary Shards
- Seventh Sereph S1-2- Sidearm: 50 Legendary Shards
- Whispering Slab – Bow: 50 Legendary Shards
- Widow’s Bite – Sniper Rifle: 50 Legendary Shards
- Royal Entry – Rocket Launcher: 50 Legendary Shards
- Eternal Blazon – Scout Rifle: 50 Legendary Shards
- Holdfast armor set
This week’s collection of wares consists of impressive weapons, helmets, quests, and cosmetic items.
- Read more: Every Destiny 2 DLC and Expansion: Full list
You can equip these and reap their benefits when running into combat in Destiny 2 if you are looking for some new things to use against your enemies.
Stay tuned to Charlie INTEL for more Destiny 2, and for more gaming news, check out our piece on Sony’s acquisition of Bungie, the developers of Destiny 2.
Image Credits: Bungie
FIFA 22 Title Update 14 patch notes: Low Driven Shots buff, new skill move, more
FIFA 22 Title Update 14 is set bring a major buff to Low Driven Shots, a brand-new skill move, and...
Best Cold War AK-47 loadout for Warzone Pacific Season 4
Here are the Perks, attachments, and Equipment to create the best Black Ops Cold War AK-47 loadout in Warzone Pacific...
How to tame a horse in Minecraft
Horses are a great way to get around your Minecraft world, but first you need to find a saddle, tame...