Here’s how you can get some free Rocket League and Fortnite cosmetics with the Llama Rama 2 event.
The Rocket League x Fortnite Llama Rama event is kicking off to celebrate Season 2 of Rocket League. This event will begin on March 25 at 12PM ET until April 9 at 4 PM ET, 2021. In addition to these prizes, there will also be a concert from DJ and producer Kascade on March 26 at 8 PM ET and March 27 at 9 AM ET and 2 PM ET.
For the Llama Rama event, you’ll have to complete challenges in Rocket League that will award prizes in both games. There is a total of 6 challenges to complete, with the last reward only being a Rocket League prize.
Rocket League/Fortnite Prizes – Llama Rama 2
The prizes and challenges for the event are listed below. They’ll all be available when the event begins on March 25, 202.
CHALLENGE 1: BEYONDER
- Description: Play three online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Battle Ball Spray
- Rocket League Reward: Topper – DJ Yonder
CHALLENGE 2: MORE LLAMA BELL
- Description: Get 500 total points in online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Llama-Rama Loading Screen
- Rocket League Reward: Player Anthem – Llama Bell
CHALLENGE 3: OVER YONDER
- Description: Get five Goals, Assists, or Saves in online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Everybody Dance! Lobby Track
- Rocket League Reward: Octane Decal – DJ Yonder
CHALLENGE 4: UMBRELLA ROYALE
- Description: Get five Clears and Centers in online matches
- Fortnite Reward: Zooming Wrap
- Rocket League Reward: Wheels – Umbrella Royale
CHALLENGE 5: EXTRA ORDINARY
- Description: Play one online match in any of the Extra Modes playlists
- Fortnite Reward: Turbo Ball! Back Bling
- Rocket League Reward: Player Title – Extra Ordinary
CHALLENGE 6: WINNING IS EVERYTHING (ROCKET LEAGUE REWARD ONLY)
- Description: Win 10 online matches (Repeatable)
- Rocket League Reward: 20,000 XP
That’s it! Be sure to finish all these challenges before the event concludes on April 9, 2021. If you’re a Fortnite player and haven’t tried Rocket League yet, this seems to be a perfect time to try the hit title out for yourself.
As far as we’re aware, the items are all exclusive to the event, so when they’re gone, they’re gone!
Image Credits: Epic Games
How to get free Major Mancake Fortnite skin with Fall Guys Crown Clash challenges
Fortnite players can earn the free Major Mancake skin and its cosmetics by playing Fall Guys, and here’s how.
Fortnite players looking to earn the brand-new Major Mancake skin and cosmetics can head over to Fall Guys and earn it for free over there. Here’s everything you have to do.
Fall Guys, the hit party game, finally went free to play on June 21, joining Epic Games’ other free multiplayer titles, Fortnite and Rocket League. Players have been desperate for a Fall Guys x Fortnite collab similar to the Halo event and although it hasn’t arrived, free Fortnite cosmetics can now be earned through Fall Guys challenges.
Here are all of the Fall Guys Crown Clash challenges you need to complete to earn the free Major Mancake skin and cosmetics in Fortnite.
Fall Guys x Fortnite Crown Clash challenges & free rewards
Fall Guys’ Crown Clash challenges are simple to complete, you just need to play 100 rounds in any Fall Guys show. While this may take some time, you’ll have until Monday, July 11 to complete them.
Here’s every Fall Guys Crown Clash challenge and its reward:
- Play 10 Rounds in Any Show – 300 Kudos
- Play 20 Rounds in Any Show – 500 Kudos
- Play 40 Rounds in Any Show – 800 Kudos
- Play 70 Rounds in Any Show – 1000 Kudos
- Play 100 Rounds in Any Show – 1200 Kudos
It’s not just Fall Guys Kudos you’ll be earning though, because as long as you’re using the same Epic Games account, you’ll also be earning Major Mancake cosmetics in Fortnite. These are being slowly rolled out, so don’t panic if you don’t receive your reward immediately.
And you don’t have to worry if you don’t own Fall Guys, as it’s now completely free. You can just download the game, complete the challenges, and if you don’t want to play anymore, then you can simply uninstall it. Unfortunately, it seems that mobile players who don’t own a console will be out of luck.
Fortnite Major Mancake skin & cosmetics
By completing these Fall Guys challenges, Fortnite players can earn the Major Mancake skin, a Waffle-themed Backbling, as well as a breakfast-themed Emote, Pickaxe, and Spray.
- Read more: Fortnite x Dead by Daylight crossover leaked
Here are all of the Mancake cosmetics available in Fortnite through the Fall Guys Crown Clash challenges:
- Major Mancake skin
- Waffler Backbling
- Stacked with Love Emote
- Sweet Clementine Pickaxe
- Stacked! Spray
Rocket League players can also earn rewards such as the Colorful Canines Banner, but the rest of the rewards haven’t been unveiled at the time of writing.
Image Credit: Epic Games / Mediatonic
Fortnite Creative 2.0: Unreal Editor release window, features, leaks, more
Here’s everything we know about Fortnite’s upcoming Creative 2.0, the next evolution of the extremely popular Creative mode.
Fortnite’s Creative mode is almost as popular as its Battle Royale, and its about to get a lot more advanced with the upcoming Fortnite Creative 2.0. Here’s everything we know about Fortnite’s Unreal Editor including what it is, its release date, and the leaks surrounding it.
Fortnite Creative mode allows players to create their very own experiences inside Fortnite, using assets to build their Creative Island any way they like. Other players can join these islands and earn XP while doing so, and player-made experiences are almost as popular as those created by Epic.
Fortnite Creative is about to get a major overhaul with Creative 2.0, giving players much more freedom to create whatever they like inside Fortnite.
Creative 2.0 shouldn’t be far away, so here’s everything we know including its release window, its Roblox-like monetization, and leaks surrounding it.
- What is Fortnite Creative 2.0?
- Fortnite Creative 2.0 release window
- Fortnite Creative 2.0 leaks & rumors
What is Fortnite Creative 2.0?
Fortnite Creative 2.0, also known as the Unreal Editor for Fortnite, will be the evolution of Creative mode, allowing the community to build their own games inside Fortnite. This is set to give players much more freedom over what they create, with popular insider HYPEX claiming that it “makes Creative look basic.”
- Read more: Fortnite x Dead by Daylight crossover leaks
Speaking to Fast Company, Epic Games CEO Tim Sweeney said that Fortnite Creative 2.0 will allow players to “build very high-quality game content and code . . . and deploy it into Fortnite without having to do a deal with us–it’s open to everybody.”
Similar to Roblox, Fortnite’s Unreal Editor will allow creators to monetize their content. “We’re building an economy,” explained Sweeney. “It will support creators actually building businesses around their work and making increasing amounts of profit from the commerce that arises from people playing their content.”
Fortnite Creative 2.0 release window
Fortnite Creative 2.0 is set to arrive at some point in 2022, likely in the final few months of the year.
Tim Sweeney gave an update on June 28, saying that Creative 2.0 is “Still on track for this year, but not ‘soon.'” So it’s unlikely that Fortnite Creative’s major overhaul will arrive during summer, but we could see it towards fall or winter.
HYPEX believes we’ll see it during Chapter 3 Season 4, which is set to go live in September 2022.
Fortnite Creative 2.0 leaks & rumors
There are a ton of leaks and rumors about Fortnite Creative 2.0 and most of them surround ‘Verse’ — the scripting language Fortnite’s Unreal Editor will reportedly use.
Fortnite leaker InTheShadeYT claims to have revealed a ton of the functions that Verse will bring to Creative 2.0. These include allowing players to create their own models, spawning NPCs and controlling what they do and how they behave, full control of the HUD, and more.
You can check everything InTheShadeYT has revealed so far:
- Creating your own models
- Spawning items
- Storm controller “(you can control pretty much everything about it)”
- AI scripting
- Events that fire off when pretty much anything in the game happens so you have full control of everything
- Changing game phases
- Loading and using game widgets
- Loading game assets at runtime
- Full control of building
- Live team and player statistics
- Control of the HUD, “you can put any message and control what’s being shown to players”
- Scoreboard control
- Controlling player components
- Manage gameplay tags
- Add NPCs and control what they do and what emotes they play
- Create, show, hide, destroy, and move objects
- Creature spawner manager
- Skin and emote capturing
- Control what happens when a player sees or looks away from another player or device
- Sentry device which tracks players
- Player spawner
- RNG (random number generation) system
- Control of player inventories and what weapons they have
- Teleportation device
- Timer device to start, save, load, pause, and resume things
- Vehicle spawner
- Vending machine device to spawn items
- Script device
- Control arrays and data types
- Date time util
- Control UI elements
- Show tooltips
- Bind and map actions
- Adding and controlling particle systems
- Control of audio, lights, physics, gravity, etc
- Modifying objects to change their, mesh, material, or animation
- Making animations play “(I’m assuming custom ones as well)”
- Modifying, removing, and adding gameplay tags
- Spawn entities (Similar to actors in Unreal Engine)
- Level streaming
- Set events for every tick of the game
- Control of speed, vectors, velocity, and many of the game physics
- Entity spawning
- Being able to create and destroy objects
- Being able to draw things and shapes on screen
- Logging to the screen or to a file
- Math calculations and algorithms
They also said that all of these details don’t even scratch the surface of what’s possible with Verse, and “this is just a small peak at the possibilities.”
Image Credit: Epic Games
Leaked Fortnite x Dead by Daylight crossover: Rumors, possible character skins
A Dead by Daylight crossover is reportedly on its way to Fortnite, and here’s everything we know about it, including all leaked cosmetics.
Epic Games are reportedly gearing up to bring a Dead by Daylight crossover to Fortnite, and here’s everything we know, including all leaked cosmetic skins and rumors.
Epic Games have added numerous crossovers that have brought new cosmetic skins to Fortnite, from popular fictional characters like Indiana Jones and Spider-Man to real-life celebrities like Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.
We’ve also seen crossovers with other popular video game franchises, and some new leaks suggest that Fortnite’s devs are currently planning a collaboration with survival-horror game Dead by Daylight.
Fortnite x Dead by Daylight leaked cosmetic skins
On June 26, prominent Fortnite leaker ‘Shiina’ tweeted that an anonymous source sent them images of a new Llama Charm as well as a new cosmetic skin of Meg Thomas from Dead by Daylight.
According to the leaker, this crossover “might happen soon” and would add new cosmetic items for both games. Dead by Daylight players will be able to earn the Llama Charm, and the Meg Thomas skin will arrive in Fortnite.
Rumors of this crossover were sparked by Twitter user ‘McNeil Racing77’ who shared a few images on June 9, claiming that Dead by Daylight characters had been spotted in a Fortnite survey.
These mentioned the names of David, Dwight, and The Legion from the horror-survival title, and it’s possible that they might all be added to Fortnite as part of the same cosmetic bundle. Interestingly, Meg Thomas wasn’t mentioned in this leaked survey.
While this all seems exciting, it’s worth keeping in mind that this information has yet to be verified by the developers of either game, so be sure to take it with a grain of salt until there’s an official announcement.
We’ll keep checking for more leaks and information about the Fortnite and Dead by Daylight crossover, including the release dates and additional cosmetic items. Once we learn more, we’ll be sure to update you.
For more Fortnite content, check out this leak claiming that skateboards are coming soon to Fortnite as well as our guide on how to unlock Super Styles in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3.
Image credits: Epic Games / Behaviour Interactive
Best PC Settings for Warzone Pacific Season 4
Here are the best PC settings to boost performance and visual quality in Warzone Pacific, including how to use the...
What could Dr Disrespect’s battle royale look like? Midnight Society, Project Moon details
Popular streamer Dr Disrespect launched Midnight Society to develop his own game, so what could his battle royale look like?
FIFA 22 Shapeshifters: Release date, promo explained, Team 3 FUT Hero leaks
The Shapeshifters promo followed TOTS as the next Ultimate Team promo in FIFA 22. Here's a look at what to...