There is a brand new Artifact, the Bell of Conquests, that is available in Destiny 2’s Season of the Chosen update. Here’s how you can get your hands on it.
Season of the Chosen has added some exciting content to Destiny 2 in the form of new challenges, Exotic weapons, and armor pieces, along with various other additions. It has also brought a brand new Seasonal Artifact, the Bell of Conquests.
This Artifact comes with 25 mods for you to have fun with, and it’s much easier to obtain than the one that was available during the previous season. We’ll go over all the different mods you can use, as well as how to unlock the artifact.
How to unlock Season of the Chosen Seasonal Artifact
You can get your hands on the Bell of Conquests right at the start of the Season of the Chosen. Once the opening cinematic ends, the game will throw you right into the Battleground: Behemoth, where you’ll have to complete a few objectives.
You’ll spend most of your time eliminating Cabal, throwing bomb orbs at generators, and killing majors. Eventually, you’ll find yourself in the first boss fight which is fairly easy to complete. Once you’ve won, you’ll be able to collect the Bell of Conquests.
You can then take your reward to the War Table in the H.E.L.M. to receive it as the Seasonal Artifact. If you want to level it up, then you can try your luck at completing all the seasonal bounties and challenges.
Bell of Conquests Seasonal Artifact Mods
In addition to increasing your power level, you can use the XP that you earn to unlock additional mods for the Seasonal Artifact. These will all grant you different perks, and we’ve prepared an overview of them below.
- Overload Bow: Firing fully drawn arrows will stun targets, delay ability energy regeneration and lower their damage output.
- Overload Submachine Gun: Uninterrupted fire from your equipped SMG will stun targets, delay ability energy regeneration and lower their damage output.
- Anti-Barrier Scout Rifle: Your Scout Rifles will fire shield-piercing rounds and stun Barrier Champions while dealing bonus damage to them.
- Unstoppable Pulse Rifle: Aiming down Pulse Rifle sights loads a high-impact burst that stuns unshielded combatants.
- Unstoppable Hand Cannon: Aiming down Hand Cannon sights loads a powerful explosive payload that stuns unshielded combatants.
As you may have noticed, many of these are Overload, Unstoppable, and Anti-Barrier mod types. You can try equipping the bow mod to the new Seasonal Exotic weapon, Ticuu’s Divination.
- Scout and Sniper Rifle Targeting: Improves targeting for Scout Rifles and Sniper Rifles
- Scout Rifle Loader: Increases reload speed of Scout Rifles.
- Bow Dexterity: Increases ready and stow speed for Bows.
- Sniper Rifle Dexterity: Increases ready and stow speed for Sniper Rifles.
- Sidearm Dexterity: Increases ready and stow speed for sidearms
Most of these focus on the ready and stow speed of different weapons, so equipping them will improve their handling. You should focus on getting “Scout and Sniper Rifle Targeting” since this will provide the same buff to two weapons.
- Unflinching Scout Rifle Aim: Reduces flinching from incoming fire while aiming Scout Rifles.
- Sniper Rifle Scavenger: Sniper Rifles get bonus reserves when you pick up Special ammo.
- Bow Reloader: Increases reload speed of Bows.
- Unflinching Sniper Rifle Aim: Reduces flinching from incoming fire while aiming Sniper Rifles.
- Submachine Gun Reloader: Increases reload speed of Submachine Guns.
Since the Season of the Chosen has an increased focus on Sniper Rifles, it makes sense that the third column has multiple sniper rifle mods that focus on improving its handling.
There is also an SMG mod that you can use to increase the reloading speed of your equipped weapon. This is particularly useful during Destiny 2’s latest update since SMGs have received a new buff.
- Anti-Barrier Sniper: Sniper rifles fire shield-piercing rounds; anti-Barrier.
- Disrupting Blade: Landing consecutive sword hits disrupts combatants; anti-Overload.
- Resonance Siphon: Gain Stasis ability energy when you or a fireteam member stuns a champion.
- Surge Detonators: Arc grenades disrupt combatants; anti-Overload.
- Inferno Whip: Solar melee abilities stun unshielded combatants; anti-Unstoppable.
The Anti-Barrier Sniper is a welcome addition that fits the focus on sniper rifles in Season of the Chosen. You should absolutely equip this mod if you want to dish out some pain to Barrier champs in Destiny 2.
- Focusing Lens: Light abilities do more damage against Stasis-affected enemies.
- Passive Guard: Receive less damage from enemies that are close to you while you’re wielding a sword.
- Glacial Inheritance: Defeating enemies with your Stasis super recharges your super energy.
- Sundering Glare: Rapid precision hits versus distant targets weaken them for a short duration.
- Volatile Conduction: Grants bonus Arc super damage when cast while critically wounded. Lasts until the super ends.
Both “Focusing Lens” and “Glacial Inheritance” can useful when playing as part of a fireteam, especially to players that use Stasis. You can use “Sundering Glare” during raids to debuff enemies, and Passive Guard is ideal if you prefer using swords.
Ultimately, this last column has the most variety in terms of the benefits these mods provide. The Bell of Conquests has an impressive selection available, which makes this absolutely worth obtaining.
Since the Seasonal Artifact is fairly easy to unlock early on, you shouldn’t face too much trouble with it but we hope that this guide has been helpful. Bungie is revealing more surprises in Destiny 2’s latest update, and we’ll keep you informed on each one.
Image Credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards: January 14
The Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards are out for the week of January 14. Use our quick and easy guide to see what items can be redeemed.
Players who love to battle it out in competitive PvP action to earn Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards can now see what the week of January 14 has to offer.
Destiny 2‘s Trial of Osiris has become a staple of Bungie’s sci-fi shooter, thanks to its heated action, and the rewards for January 14 are now available to see.
One of the most popular game modes that the first-person shooter offers is, no doubt, Trials of Osiris, which is the game’s competitive multiplayer playlist that allows Guardians to test their skills against other players.
One of the exciting factors of this game mode, besides proving your skills, is the new set of rewards that players can earn with their success every week. Here is the newest set of Trials of Osiris rewards in Destiny 2.
What are the Trials of Osiris rewards for January 14 in Destiny 2?
The Trials of Osiris is an end-game Crucible event that resets its rewards and map every Friday at 9 AM PST / 1 PM EST / 6 PM GMT. The more reputation you can earn in Bungie’s Trials of Osiris, the better quality of rewards you will receive in Destiny 2.
The map that players fight on changes each week, but for this week, the Iron Banner Crucible event is on, meaning the Trials of Osiris will be back with more rewards and a new map on January 21.
Here is the complete list of Trials of Osiris rewards for the previous week:
- Reputation Rank 4: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 7: Enhancement Prism (3)
- Reputation Rank 10: Eye of Sol (Kinetic Sniper Rifle) – The Messenger (Kinetic Pulse Rifle)
- Reputation Rank 13: Upgrade Module (2)
- Reputation Rank 16: Igneous Hammer (Solar Hand Cannon) – Sola’s Scar (Solar Sword)
- Flawless Reward: Eye of Sol (Legendary Sniper Rifle) (Adept)
To earn the Flawless Reward, players will need to win seven Trials of Osiris matches without losing a single game.
It’s a tough feat, no doubt, but it’s doable with enough skill, patience, and understanding of the game’s mechanics.
- Passage of Ferocity – Your third match win grants a bonus win. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Mercy – Forgives one loss per run. (10000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Wealth – Increased Trials Rank points from reaching 3, 5, and 7 match wins on a ticket. (15000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards)
- Passage of Confidence – Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. (20000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards)
Hopefully, this week’s Trials of Osiris rewards are worth you going after and can be used to make your overall Destiny 2 experience more fruitful and enjoyable!
Image Credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Xur location and items: January 14 – 18
Here is where you can find Xur the Merchant and get different Exotic items for yourself when playing Destiny 2.
You can get Exotic items for yourself in Destiny 2 by visiting Xur the merchant. This character moves around, so here is his location and all the items that you can get from him.
You can also get different Exotic items each week by visiting the merchant, Xur. He hangs out in random locations around the map, and this guide will let you know where to find him along with his inventory.
Where to find Xur the Merchant in Destiny 2
Xur’s location in Destiny 2 changes each week. Currently, Xur can be found in the European Deadzone, in the Winding Cove up on a cliff.
- Read more: Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards
Once you visit him, you can get yourself some neat new Exotic items to use in the game. Xur will provide you with items that are at the same power level as you.
Xur’s January 14 – 18 items in Destiny 2
You can find all of the items available for sale from Xur this week in Destiny 2 below:
- Exotic Engram
- Sweet Business – Auto Rifle
- Gwisin Vest – Chest Armor
- Armamentarium – Chest Armor
- Vesper of Radius – Chest Armor
Legendary Weapons & Armor
- Jian 7 Rifle – Pulse Rifle
- Seventh Seraph Officer Revolver – Hand Cannon
- False Promises – Auto Rifle
- Timelines’ Vertex – Fusion Rifle
- Seventh Seraph CQC-12 – Shotgun
- Seventh Seraph Saw – Machine Gun
- Swarm of the Raven – Grenade Launcher
- Righteous Armor set
This week’s collection of wares consists of impressive weapons, helmets, quests, and cosmetic items.
- Read more: How to claim Destiny 2 Prime Gaming rewards
You can equip these and reap their benefits when running into combat in Destiny 2 if you are looking for some new things to use against your enemies.
Stay tuned to Charlie INTEL for more Destiny 2, and check out the possible Destiny 2 and Halo crossover.
Image Credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Anniversary Event hints at Halo crossover
Destiny 2 players have spotted some Halo weapons in the upcoming 30th Anniversary event, and they believe it could be teasing a crossover.
The Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack will arrive in Destiny 2 soon, and the teasers appear to show Guardian’s rocking some very familiar Halo weapons. This has sparked rumors that a Halo crossover will be arriving in Destiny 2 soon.
Bungie kickstarted the legendary Halo franchise back in 2001 but since parting ways with Microsoft, has now moved on to developing and supporting Destiny. Now, Halo is in the hands of 343 Industries.
Bungie will celebrate its 30th anniversary with a special Destiny 2 event that brings over content and cosmetics from its previous games. Although it’s Bungie’s most famous franchise, there was no confirmation that any Halo content would arrive.
However, on the 30th Anniversary Pack’s Steam page, eagle-eyed players believe they have spotted Halo weapons that tease a crossover.
The Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack launches on December 7 and brings a new Dungeon, as well as the Gjallarhorn Exotic Rocket Launcher, and weapons and armor from its previous games – Myth and Marathon.
Although Halo put Bungie on the map, the end of its Microsoft partnership has meant that Destiny and Halo have never had a crossover. However, it appears that could change.
Players have spotted weapons that look extremely similar to Halo’s classic Battle Rifle and Focus Rifle (or Covenant Carbine) in an image from Destiny 2’s ‘Dares of Eternity’ activity.
Some also believed that they spotted a Needler in the same image, but it’s actually a new armor set where the shoulder piece has some very familiar purple needles poking out of it.
However, there’s no guarantee that this will be an official crossover. It’s likely that Bungie has crafted new weapons that are inspired by Halo’s but in such a way that it doesn’t directly bring them over.
While an official crossover is possible, we’ll need to wait until the 30th Anniversary event releases to know just how much Halo will arrive in Destiny 2.
You can also check out how to get Destiny 2’s Last Word Hand Cannon and Halo Infinite devs teasing a stronger anti-cheat is on the way.
Image Credit: Bungie / 343 Industries
Best Type 11 loadout for Warzone Pacific Season 1
Here are all of the attachments and Perks you need to build the best Type 11 loadout in Warzone Pacific...
How to complete FIFA 22 Player Moments Ilkay Gundogan SBC
Ilkay Gundogan is looking like a great option in the midfield, and FUT players are going to want to complete...
FIFA FUT 22 Team of the Year Warmup Series: Start date, TOTY leaks, more
Before FIFA 22's Ultimate Team TOTY event, EA Sports are dropping a special Warmup Series promo to build hype.