If you’ve got a score to settle in Call of Duty, then a 1v1 showdown is the way to do it. If you fancy taking on an enemy in combat, then here’s how to set up 1v1 matches in CoD Mobile.
When Call of Duty Mobile first launched, the game had a built-in 1v1 playlist called Duel. Taking place on the Saloon map, players could jump in and take on random enemies in a showdown. Unfortunately, the mode has been removed, which means it’s harder to get into 1v1 matches on the game.
Thankfully, there are still ways to play 1v1 matches. Here’s everything you need to know about 1v1 matches on Call of Duty Mobile.
How to 1v1 in CoD: Mobile
The good news is that starting a 1v1 match is pretty easy, as long as you know what you’re looking for. We’ve put together a full step-by-step guide to help you through the process.
- Boot up CoD: Mobile
- Select the Multiplayer option when the game loads up
- Look in the top right-hand corner of the screen and press on the “≡” symbol
- Now, select the fourth option which should be Private
- Go to Mode Change and keep scrolling until you can change the preference to 1v1 Duel
- Next, you will have to select the player you want to invite to your private game by pressing on the “+” next to their name
- Wait for the other player to accept the invitation to play
- Click on “Start” when you’re both ready to play
- Enjoy CoD: Mobile together!
Given how convoluted and deep multiplayer menus can be nowadays, it can be a lot harder to understand than in the old days which basically had “Team Deathmatch”, “Free-For-All”, and “Capture The Flag.”
- Read More: How to play with a controller in CoD: Mobile
Modern shooters normally feature umpteen different modes and options for players to select from, meaning more basic premises become hidden away. Even still, it shouldn’t be too hard to start up a 1v1 showdown in CoD Mobile if you follow the steps above.
Now that you know how to play 1v1 matches, make sure you’re using the strongest guns possible with our guide to the best weapons in Call of Duty Mobile.
Image credits: Activision
FIFA 23 OTW upgrade tracker
Ultimate Team players can use our OTW tracker to see which cards from the FIFA 23 FUT promo will receive...
Are Fortnite servers down? Current server status
Having trouble connecting to the Fortnite online servers? Then use our detailed guide on how to check the current server...
FIFA 23 Ones to Watch: OTW promo explained & featured players
FIFA 23 Ones to Watch is the first major promo of FUT 23, so here's everything we know about the...