Despite only being announced during the Resident Evil Village showcase on January 21, the demo is now available and we have all the details on how to download and play it.
The Resident Evil Village showcase presented some new gameplay and cool announcements about the upcoming 8th main game in the series.
But one cool surprise was the sudden release of a demo to experience the game. It is currently available to play right now, so follow our instructions so you can start enjoying the “Maiden” demo right away.
Resident Evil 8 Village Maiden demo
At the moment, the Maiden demo is exclusive to the PS5 with another completely different demo scheduled for all consoles at a later date. This demo is a short but sweet snippet of what’s to come in Resident Evil Village.
But for now, PlayStation 5 owners can get their hands on Capcom’s latest game and experience the terrifying new Maiden demo. Thankfully it’s very straightforward and these are the steps required to play it:
- Go to the PlayStation Store
- Head to the search bar
- Search for “Resident Evil Maiden”
- Download it and play it
There are no codes needed or any special requirements to play the demo. Simply download it and step into a unique perspective as the “Maiden”.
You don’t actually take control of Ethan Winters – the protagonist of Resident Evil 7 & Resident Evil 8 – instead, you’re thrust into the body of the mystic Maiden.
There is no combat in the demo, but it’s still a creepy welcome into the horrifying world of the latest survival-horror experience. You’ll get to see the awe-inspiring visuals of the game and have to escape your surroundings by solving puzzles the old-fashioned Resident Evil way.
Despite a vicious ransomware attack on Capcom leaking major Resident Evil 8 spoilers, the showcase and social media reaction have proven that there is much excitement for the eighth installment.
Resident Evil 8 Village will release on May 7, 2021.
Image credits: Capcom
Apex Legends pro ImperialHal explains why players should avoid “trash” Vantage
Apex Legends pro ImperialHal believes the new Season 14 Legend Vantage is “trash,” as he comments on her sniper-focused kit.
Apex Legends Season 14 introduced Vantage as a brand-new Legend, and while most in the community have been enjoying her kit, pro player Phillip ‘ImperialHal’ Dosen believes the character is “trash.”
With that said, a pro player for TSM is not convinced by Vantage, calling her “one of the worst characters in the game,” especially in Ranked Leagues.
During a stream, ImperialHal shared his opinions on Apex Legends Season 14’s new Legend. While the pro has only had a week to get to know the character, ImperialHal feels that Vantage is “trash.”
While it seems like a pretty harsh take, ImperialHal does explain his opinion, stating that her kit is “really good early game,” but “gets worse as the game goes on.”
ImperialHal goes on, saying that “if you’re fighting off spawn she’s pretty good, but passed like the looting stage I feel like she’s not that good…as soon as it gets like to mid and late game, she’s like one of the worst characters in the game.”
The pro Apex Legends player does give fans of Vantage some hope, however, saying that she could be a really good pair with Newcastle, who received some pretty strong buffs to his kit in Season 14.
Overall, Hal just feels as if her Sniper’s Mark Ultimate ability is not strong enough for late game in ranked, “her ulty just gets really bad when it’s against like purple armors and red armors…playing ranked it just seems like I can’t do anything after the early game.”
Image Credits: Respawn Entertainment
Is Patrick Mahomes coming to Fortnite? Leaks claim new NFL skins arrive soon
According to leaks NFL cosmetics are set to return to Fortnite shortly, which could result in a Patrick Mahomes ICON skin.
Leaks have revealed that NFL cosmetics could be returning to Fortnite for another stint, which may lead to the reveal of the rumored Patrick Mahomes ICON skin.
Way back in 2018, NFL cosmetics made their way to Fortnite for the first time with the Gridiron skin. Fortnite players who purchased the skin could also utilize different variations that took on the color theme of the National Football League’s 32 teams.
With the NFL season set to start on Thursday, September 9, it’s no surprise that a Fortnite leaker is claiming NFL cosmetics will be returning to the game. The leaks also point toward the possible reveal of a Fortnite skin for Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes.
Patrick Mahomes ICON Series leaked for Fortnite
Although Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers are still dominating the NFL, American Football fans view Patrick Mahomes as their successor. In many ways, he is already the face of the NFL at the age of 26.
The universal admiration that Mahomes has developed due to his stellar play, has led to several genre-bending opportunities. According to Fortnite leaker ShiinaBR, a Patrick Mahomes ICON skin has been in the works for some time. With NFL cosmetics reportedly returning, it could be the perfect time to reveal said skin.
Fortnite fans in the replies were quick to question whether the returning NFL cosmetics would indeed be the Gridiron collection or an NFL collaboration that was released after the Gridiron skins.
According to players, the former would be a huge win as the Gridiron skins were well-liked, but the latter would be considered a disappointment: “I think he means the newer ones. Though, I could see them selling the original ones one last time for collectors since Fortnite didn’t say they would never come back.”
Given that these are just rumors, we’ll have to wait and see to find out which cosmetics are returning. Of course, the leaker also mentions that new NFL cosmetics alongside the rumored Patrick Mahomes ICON skin could arrive, so there’s plenty of reason to be excited.
For the latest Fortnite x Dragon Ball news, here’s how to get a Kamehameha and Nimbus Cloud as well as how to watch Dragon Ball Super episodes in the battle royale.
Image Credit: Epic Games / EA Sports
All NPC locations in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3
Here are the locations for each of Fortnite Chapter 3’s NPCs who can turn you into a Prop, reveal future Storm Circles, and give you Quests.
Fortnite features a variety of wacky characters that you can visit around the island for different tasks. Here are all of the Fortnite NPC locations in Chapter 3, Season 3.
When you explore the Fortnite map, you’ll run into NPCs that perform different functions to help you out, including revealing future Storm Circles in exchange for Gold Bars and turning you into a Prop for the right price.
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 changed some of the existing NPC locations across the island while adding new characters. If you’re looking to find them then this guide will make things much easier for you.
Here are the locations of all NPCs in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3.
All Fortnite character locations in Chapter 3, Season 3
There are currently 34 NPCs in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, and their locations are spread out across the Fortnite map. A few of their spawn locations are in close proximity to each other, so you can easily visit multiple NPCs in a single game.
Here are the exact locations of each Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 NPC:
- Lil Whip: At the ice cream shop on the southeast side of Coney Crossroads (turns you into prop)
- Rustler: On the east side of Shifty Shafts
- The Paradigm: At Seven Outpost II northwest of Logjam Lumberyard
- The Scientist: Inside Synapse Station (reveals storm circle futures and sells rifts)
- The Origin: At Seven Outpost III, northeast of Lazy Lagoon
- The Visitor: Launch Pad island east of The Sanctuary (reveals storm circle futures and sells rifts)
- Sunbird: At the Temple, northeast of Lazy Lagoon
- Guaco: Inside the restaurant at Greasy Grove
- Mancake: At Rocky Reels (can duel)
- Bao Bros: In the southwest building at Condo Canyon
- The Imagined: At Seven Outpost V, southwest of Rave Cave
- Cuddle Team Leader: On a platform on the north side of Rave Cave (turns you into prop)
- Stash’d: In a garage at Chonkers Speedway (can be hired)
- Haven: Near the lake west of Coney Crossroads (can be hired)
- Jonesy The First: Can spawn at The Joneses (can be hired)
- Ludwig: Can spawn at The Joneses (can be hired)
- Bunker Jonesy: Can spawn at The Joneses (can be hired)
- Mullet Maurader: Can spawn at The Joneses (can be hired)
- Metal Team Leader: Can spawn at Shroom Chalet, northwest of Reality Falls (can be hired)
- Cuddlepool: Can spawn at Shroom Chalet, northwest of Reality Falls (can be hired)
- Quackling: Can spawn at Shroom Chalet, northwest of Reality Falls (can be hired)
- Kyle: At Logjam Lumberyard on the north side of the map
- Cryptic: At Rave Cave
- Fishstick: In a kitchen at Sleepy Sound (can be hired)
- The Foundation: Seven Outpost VII on the island that’s east of The Sanctuary
- Meowscles: At the Scratch Post landmark, west of Reality Falls
- The Order: At Seven Outpost IV, south of Condo Canyon
- Evie: At Syndicate Shoals, east of Lazy Lagoon
- Panther: At the petrol station northeast of Rocky Reels
- The Underwriter: On the top floor of a building in the middle of Tilted Towers (reveals storm circle futures)
- Beach Bomber: Inside the ice cream parlor at Coney Crossroads (turns you into prop)
- Blackheart: On a ship at Lazy Lagoon
- Sabina: At the Shell or High Water buidling northeast of Logjam Lotus (can duel)
- Bulma: On the small island with Kame House, on the east end of the map
That covers all the NPC locations in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, and you should now have no trouble finding them. However, these characters are known to move around, so we’ll update you if they are found in any additional locations.
Epic Games are frequently updating Fornite with brand-new content, so we might see even more NPCs added later on, and we’ll be sure to let you know if this happens.
For more Fortnite content, you can also check out all the Versus Board locations as well as where to visit a familiar training location in the Dragon Ball challenges.
Image Credit: Epic Games / Fortnite.GG
Apex Legends pro ImperialHal explains why players should avoid “trash” Vantage
Apex Legends pro ImperialHal believes the new Season 14 Legend Vantage is "trash," as he comments on her sniper-focused kit.
Call of Duty Warzone 2: Leaked release date, platforms, map, rumors, more
Warzone 2 arrives alongside Modern Warfare 2, so here's everything we know about the sequel to CoD's popular battle royale.
Warzone expert claims overlooked AR kills faster than every meta weapon
Isaac 'IceManIsaac' Hamilton has discovered the power of an overlooked AR in Warzone which kills faster than every meta weapon.