A ton of map changes, and new challenges, came to Fortnite after Chapter 2, Season 6 finally went live. You can get yourself the Mythic Primal Shotgun by completing one boss fight, and here’s how.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6 has finally arrived, and the v16.00 update has brought a brand new Battle Pass for us to progress through. There are also a few map changes to Fortnite Island, and new challenges to tackle.
One of these requires you to take down the Spire Assassin, and successful completion of this will earn you the Mythic Primal Shotgun.
Here’s how you can get this done quickly and easily.
How to defeat the Spire Assassin in Fortnite
Fortnite’s Spire Assassin’s Primal Shotgun can fires two shells simultaneously, and is capable of dishing out 40 to 70 damage. You can use it to cause some serious pain to your opponents after unlocking it.
- Read More: How to craft your own Fortnite weapon
Before you can take down the Spire Assassin, you’ll have to find them. This shouldn’t prove too difficult, as the NPC usually hangs at the map’s central Spire, so just climb all the way up to battle them.
We’ve made things a bit easier by marking the location of this NPC on the map below:
Once you come face to face with the NPC, here’s how you can defeat them:
- Jump from the Battle Bus and land right in the center of The Spire.
- Climb all the way up until the Spire Assassin spawns.
- Avoid their stealth-based attacks by kiting backwards from them, and keep your distance from their shotgun
- Land in some hits in-between dodging until the Spire Assassin is eliminated.
After they’ve been taken down, you can loot the Mythic Primal Shotgun, also known as the “Spire Assassin’s Primal Shotgun.”
- Read More: How to tame a wolf in Fortnite Season 6
This gold-tinted weapon is incredibly destructive at close and medium range due to its impressive rate of fire, and you can use it to take down your opponents fairly easily.
Epic Games have confirmed some more upcoming items in Fortnite Season 6, and this probably includes more weapons. As soon as these become available, we’ll be sure to let you know.
Image Credits: Epic Games
New leak claims Fortnite is adding another Warzone feature
Some new Fortnite leaks suggest that Epic Games are planning to implement a feature from Warzone in the game.
Some new leaks have emerged which suggest that Epic Games will be adding the sliding mechanic from Call of Duty: Warzone to Fortnite in a future update.
Battle Royale titles are highly competitive, and fans often call for these games to take inspiration from each other. Apex Legends players want Warzone’s matchmaking, and Warzone fans want Halo: Infinite’s Battle Pass system.
These leaks came from notable data miner HYPEX, who claims that the Fortnite developers are working on a new movement type in the game. This will come with a few benefits for players.
“It will increase your FOV by 15 when you’re sliding and it will make your camera shake, with a cooldown of 2 seconds,” HYPEX tweeted. “I don’t know the release date or if it’s gonna be an item!”
This sliding movement has been a staple of both Apex Legends and Warzone, so it might provide to be an exciting addition to Fortnite.
It’s worth keeping in mind that this is currently just a leak, and you should take this information with a grain of salt until Epic Games confirms this. If it’s true, then this might be an exciting change.
The developers could introduce a cooldown timer so that players don’t abuse this mechanic in combat. If it arrives in the game soon, then we will probably see some big changes in player tactics.
We’ll keep checking for updates regarding this. For more Fortnite, check out all the Bounty Board Locations in Season 8, and stay tuned to Charlie INTEL!
Image credits: Epic Games
How to complete Bounties in Fortnite Season 8: All Bounty Board locations
Here’s how to complete Bounties in Fortnite Season 8 to earn Gold, as well as all 18 of the Bounty Board locations in the popular battle royale game.
Fortnite offers Bounties, where players can hunt down enemy players for a pile of Gold. Here’s how to complete Bounties in Season 8 and all of the Bounty Board locations.
There are several ways to earn Gold Bars to spend in Fortnite, one of them being to collect Bounties on other players.
Not only is Gold a significant help in scoring Victory Royales, Fortnite Season 8’s first batch of Punchcard Quests tasks players with spending Gold.
Whether you’re looking to complete Punchcard Quests or just want to earn some extra Gold, here’s everything you need to know about Fortnite Bounties and all of the Bounty Board locations.
How to complete Bounties in Fortnite Season 8
All you need to do is find and approach a Bounty Board and press the interact button to ‘Start Player Bounty.’ You’ll be given their name and their skin with a six-minute timer counting down the time remaining.
Your target will be inside the circle that’s formed on the map. Once you track them down, you have to eliminate them. Depending on the circumstances and the skill of your target, this will be either be quick and easy or extremely difficult.
Once they’ve been eliminated by you or another player, the Bounty will be complete, and the Gold will go into your inventory.
- Approach a Bounty Board and accept the Bounty
- Find your target inside the circle
- Eliminate your target within six minutes
All Fortnite Bounty Board locations
To begin a Bounty, you’ll need to find a Bounty Board. There are 12 of these scattered about the island, and we have their locations listed below. Also, thanks to Fortnite.GG, we’ve got a handy map detailing all their locations too.
Here’s the location of every Fortnite Season 8 Bounty Board:
- Sludgy Swamp
- Hydro 16 east of Sludgy Swamp
- Misty Meadows
- Gas Station west of Retail Row
- Camp Cod
- By the wall east of Deep Woods Dish
- Catty Corner
- South of Dirty Docks
- Pylon south of Steamy Stacks
- The Orchard
- FN Radio east of Craggy Cliffs
- Risky Reels
- Dusted Depot
- Bony Burbs
- West end of Weeping Woods
- Believer Beach
- Fancy View south-west of Believer Beach
- Lockie’s Lighthouse
Also, check out how to get Battle Stars and use them in Fortnite Season 8!
Image Credit: Epic Games / Fortnite.GG
How to complete Fortnite Season 8 Week 1 Punchcard Quests
Punchcards have returned in Fortnite Season 8, so here’s how to complete the Weekly and Character Quests for a ton of bonus XP.
Fortnite Season 8 is officially here, and the Legendary and Epic Quests have been swapped out for Punchcards. Here’s how to complete all of the Weekly Punchcard and Character Punchcard Quests.
Fortnite’s Weekly Quests return in Season 8, but with a twist. This season, Punchcards have returned, offering players a ton of bonus XP towards earning Battle Stars completing the Season 8 Battle Pass.
Here’s Season 8’s Week 1 Punchcard Quests, and all of the Character Punchcard Quests to be completed over the course of the season.
Fortnite Season 8 Week 1 Punchcard Quests
Each week, a new Weekly Punchcard Quest will appear. From the timer on the Quest card, we expect that the next Weekly Punchcard will arrive on Wednesday, September 22, and refresh each week of Fortnite Season 8.
Here’s the first batch of Weekly Punchcard Quests:
- Complete a Daily Punchcard (1) – 65,000 XP
- Place Top 10 with Friends (5) – 65,000 XP
- Spend Bars (500) – 65,000 XP
Daily Punchcards refresh each day, giving players easy-to-complete Quests for some bonus XP. You just need to finish one of the Daily Punchcards to complete the first Weekly Quest.
Gold Bars are still around in Season 8, so you can check out our guide on how to earn them, and then spend 500.
What are Fortnite Character Punchcards?
On top of the Weekly Punchcards, there will also be character Punchcards to complete for the remainder of the season.
- Read more: Fortnite IO Guards Season 8 spawn locations
You must visit specific characters and then complete the five Quests that they will assign you. You’ll get 12,000 XP for completing the first, and it will go up by 2,000 XP for each one completed – giving a whopping 80,000 XP for each completed Character Punchcard.
More Character Punchcards will be added each week, so stay tuned.
All Fortnite Season 8 Character Punchcards
- Use a Zipline (12,000 XP)
- Destroy five pieces of furniture at Apres Ski (14,000 XP)
- Dance at two different alien crash sites (16,000 XP)
- Dance for two seconds after damaging an opponent (18,000 XP)
- Dance for five seconds while in the sideways (20,000 XP)
- Refuel a vehicle with gas (12,000 XP)
- Travel 500 distance while in a vehicle (14,000 XP)
- Destroy mailboxes with a vehicle (16,000 XP)
- Get two seconds of air time with a vehicle (18,000 XP)
- Interact with an overturned car to flip it rightside up (20,000 XP)
- Destroy five opponent structures (12,000 XP)
- Build five structures at Craggy Cliffs (14,000 XP)
- Harvest metal from both Weeping Woods and Steamy Stacks (16,000 XP)
- Hit four weakpoints while harvesting (18,000 XP)
- Emote within 10m of an ally-built structure (20,000 XP
- Open a cash register (12,000 XP)
- Destroy three couches or beds (14,000 XP)
- Complete a quest from another character (16,000 XP)
- Purchase a weapon of Rare rarity or higher from a character or Weapon-O-Matic (18,000 XP)
- Damage opponents with weapons of Rare rarity or higher (20,000 XP)
- Destroy a farming tractor (12,000 XP)
- Forage two mushrooms (14,000 XP)
- Craft a weapon (16,000 XP)
- Destroy two refrigerators (18,000 XP)
- Consume an apple and a banana (20,000 XP)
- Visit three different named locations (12,000 XP)
- Dance within 10m of an IO guard (14,000 XP)
- Visit the Aftermath (16,000 XP)
- Pop the tires on five vehicles (18,000 XP)
- Buy an item from a character (20,000 XP)
- Enter the Sideways (12,000 XP)
- Collect a Sideways weapon (14,000 XP)
- Deal 100 damage to players with a Sideways weapon (16,000 XP)
- Eliminate ten cube monsters in The Sideways (18,000 XP)
- Complete a Sideways encounter (20,000 XP)
- Collect a shotgun and shells at Steamy Stacks (12,000 XP)
- Stoke a campfire (14,000 XP)
- Crouch within ten meters of an opponent for two seconds (16,000 XP)
- Cause 150 headshot damage on monsters in The Sideways (18,000 XP)
- Defeat two waves of Cube Monsters in The Sideways anomaly (20,000 XP)
- Collect nuts and bolts (12,000 XP)
- Craft an item (14,000 XP)
- Upgrade a weapon at a weapon bench (16,000 XP)
- Honk a vehicle’s horn within 10m of an opponent (18,000 XP)
- Survive three storm phases (20,000 XP)
- Collect an assault rifle and a grenade (12,000 XP)
- Reach max shields (14,000 XP)
- Visit an IO Outpost or the IO Convoy (16,000 XP)
- Eliminate 2 IO Guards (18,000 XP)
- Search a chest in an IO Outpost or in the IO Convoy (20,000 XP)
- Swim at both Lake Canoe and Lazy Lake (12,000 XP)
- Submerge a driven vehicle into a large body of water (14,000 XP)
- Throw a fish back in the water (16,000 XP)
- Hunt one wildlife (18,000 XP)
- Consume a fish and a meat in a single match (20,000 XP)
- Ring a doorbell until it breaks (12,000 XP)
- Damage an opponent within 30 seconds of landing (14,000 XP)
- Deal 75 pistol damage from above (16,000 XP)
- Get an elimination with a Pistol, SMG, or Shotgun in the Sideways (18,000 XP)
- Finish a downed enemy with Harvesting Tool (20,000 XP)
- Mark a Medkit, a Bandage, and a Small Shield Potion (12,000 XP)
- Use any of the services of a Mending Machine (14,000 XP)
- Consume foraged items (16,000 XP)
- Restore health with fish (18,000 XP)
- Use a Bandage or a Medkit in The Sideways (20,000 XP)
- Collect a sniper rifle (12,000 XP)
- Deal 150 damage with an assault rifle or sniper rifle (14,000 XP)
- Get two headshots with an assault rifle or sniper rifle (16,000 XP)
- Deal damage within 30 seconds of hiding in a haystack, dumpster, or a Flusher (18,000 XP)
- Emote on top of a mountain (20,000 XP)
- Make a donation to the war effort donation box (12,000 XP)
- Deliver a car to the Weather Station (14,000 XP)
- Harvest 100 metal from an alien crash site (16,000 XP)
- Talk to three characters (18,000 XP)
- Interact with a mounted turret (20,000 XP)
For more Fortnite, check out all the Fortnite Season 8 Exotic Weapons locations, and stay tuned for more Punchcard guides.
Image Credit: Epic Games
Changes coming to FUT Draft rewards in FIFA 22, says leaker
Fans have been calling for changes to FUT Draft rewards for some time, and a new leak suggests that EA...
Best XM4 loadout for CoD: Warzone Season 5
The XM4 is a superb, ranged killer in Warzone Season 5. Here are the attachments and perks to make the...
Vanguard Beta cheaters can instantly end matches
Call of Duty players have reported hackers who are instantly ending matches and ruining the fun in the Vanguard open...