Having the right controller settings and sensitivity could be the difference between 2nd place and a Warzone victory. Let’s take a look at the settings that NICKMERCS uses to get an idea of what helps him to be so good.
Some people naturally benefit from higher sensitivity. They can control the severity of the movement speed, giving themselves a huge advantage in a 1v1.
When you have a top Call of Duty player like NICKMERCS, it might be useful to see what helps him wreck lobbies.
NICKMERCS Warzone settings
With millions of followers on both Twitch and YouTube, NICKMERCS has a colossal CoD fanbase. His opinions and thoughts are taken as gospel by many. But that’s because he can back it up with his ability that he has demonstrated on many occasions.
If you want to customize your settings to reflect those of NICKMERCS, then you’re in luck as we have them all for you here.
NICKMERCS General settings
- Input device: Controller
- Field of View: 107.00
- Brightness: 52.00
- Horizontal HUD Bounds: 100.00
- Vertical HUD Bounds: 100.00
- Mini Map Shape: Square
- Mini Map Rotation: Enabled
NICKMERCS Graphics settings
- Display Mode: Fullscreen
- Screen Refresh Rate: 240
- Render Resolution: 100
- Aspect Ratio: Automatic
- Sync Every Frame (V Sync): Disabled
- Custom Framerate Limit : Unlimited
- NVIDIA Highlights: Disabled
- Display Gamma: 2.2 (sRGB)
- Shadow Map Resolution: Low
- Texture Resolution: High
- Texture Filter Anisotropic: Low
- Particle Quality: Low
- Bullet Impacts & Sprays: Disabled
- Anti-Aliasing: Off
- Depth Of Field: Disabled
NICKMERCS Audio settings
- Audio mix: Dynamic Home Theater
- Master Volume: 87.70
- Music Volume: 8.42
- Dialogue Volume: 80.00
- Effects Volume: 100.00
- Juggernaut Music: Enabled
- Hit Marker Sound Effects: Classic
- Voice Chat: Enabled
- Voice Chat Device: Default Communication Device
- Voice Chat Recording Mode: Open Mic
- Open Mic Recording Threshold: 3.09
- Voice Chat Volume: 100.00
- Microphone Volume: 150.00
NICKMERCS Controller settings
- BR Button Layout: Tactical
- Stick Layout Preset: Default
- Invert Vertical Lock: Disabled
- Deadzone: 0.15
- Horizontal Stick Sensitivity: 6
- Vertical Stick Sensitivity: 6
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier (Low Zoom): 1.00
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier (High Zoom): 1.00
- Aim Response Curve Type: Standard
- Controller Vibration: Disabled
- Aim Assist: Standard
That covers all of NICKMERCS’ most important settings. It remains to be seen whether they can take to you elite level status, but it’s definitely worth a shot.
Image credits: Activision Blizzard
How to fix Warzone & Modern Warfare Diver Error 6 Code
Here’s how to fix Warzone and Modern Warfare’s Diver or Error 6 Code which has caused downloads to fail, locking players out of the game.
Call of Duty Warzone and Modern Warfare players have been unable to play thanks to the Diver or Error Code 6, but we’ve got some solutions to help you get back into Season 4 Verdansk.
The Warzone community appears to be reaching a boiling point in Season 4, with glitches and hackers ruining the experience for many. Some players haven’t even been able to launch the game with the Diver or Error 6 Code making an unfortunate return.
There are some solutions to the error, so we’ve detailed them below to help you get back to playing Verdansk, Rebirth Island, or Modern Warfare multiplayer.
How to fix Code Diver 6 Error in Warzone & Modern Warfare
If you’re hit by the Diver or Code 6 Error in Modern Warfare or Warzone Season 4, you’ll be met with a screen telling you “Download Failed.” This is the root of the problem but fortunately, allows us to provide several fixes that should work.
Check the Warzone servers
This error code can often be caused by an issue with Warzone’s servers. Check out our Warzone server-status guide, and if there’s a problem, it’s worth waiting for the issue to be resolved by Raven Software.
- Read more: Warzone August 2 update patch notes
If there isn’t a server issue, check out the following solutions.
Restart your router
The first thing you should try is restarting your router, as this could trigger your console or PC to begin the failed download.
- First, completely close Warzone or Modern Warfare
- Unplug your router / modem, wait thirty seconds, and plug it back in
- Wait around five minutes for it to completely reboot
- Launch Warzone or Modern Warfare
Download the update through a hotspot / cellular data
If resetting your internet didn’t work, you can try downloading the update through cellular data. Players have reported that this works for some reason, so it’s worth a try. However, you could rack up high data charges so we only recommend trying this if you’re desperate.
Reinstall Warzone and Modern Warfare
Unfortunately, the last solution we recommend is completely reinstalling Warzone / Modern Warfare. This will give a fresh install of Warzone and should be completely free of the Diver or Code 6 Error.
Warzone and Modern Warfare has a huge file size, so redownloading the game will likely take some time. But hopefully, you’ll be able to play battle royale and multiplayer with no issues afterward.
Image Credit: Activision
Warzone cheaters shamelessly flex highly requested Cold War Zombies camos
Warzone’s hacking troubles continue as cheaters have been able to unlock locked Cold War Zombies camos to use in Warzone Season 4.
Verdansk is currently being overrun by hackers sporting unreleased Black Ops Cold War Zombies Dark Aether camos in Warzone Season 4.
It was said by the devs that eventually Cold War’s Zombies camos would come to Call of Duty: Warzone at some point. It’s been quite a long time since the game’s release and none of its skins have turned up in Verdansk yet.
Thanks to the growing power of hackers in Warzone though, they have now arrived in unceremonious fashion. One Twitch user, and even JGOD, have provided evidence of the new Zombies camos running riot in Warzone.
The Twitch streamer goes by the name of Repullze, and they were mid-game with several buddies when they spectated the unusual happenings.
An enemy hacker was running around the map blindly firing with their gun to let the cheat do its usual thing.
But the oddity that was picked up on quite quickly was the skin that the weapon was sporting a DM Ultra Zombie camo that you simply cannot find in Warzone Season 4.
The clip, and stream, caught the attention of popular Call of Duty personality JGOD. He Tweeted out a picture of Repullze’s stream showing further evidence of the hacks.
The camo was different from the Twitch clip as it was now encrusted with diamonds, as was now clearly coated in the “Plague Diamond” Zombies camo.
Warzone continues to be a game played by thousands of players every single day, but there’s no doubt that the morale of the community is at an all-time low.
Between hacks, cheating, and glitches, Warzone Season 4 is proven to be a decidedly mixed experience.
Image Credit: Activision / Raven Software
Warzone August 2 update patch notes: OTs 9 unlock challenge fix, Payload & general bug fixes
Raven Software has rolled out a new update for Call of Duty: Warzone on August 2, and we have all of the patch notes covered for you.
A new update has gone live for Call of Duty: Warzone on August 2, and it brings various bug fixes for the battle royale game, and we have the patch notes covered for you.
However, as with any multiplayer game, Raven Software has been working on various bugs that have cropped up recently and have been causing frustration for players.
A wide array of bug fixes were introduced to Warzone on August 2 in the game’s latest update, such as a fix for an issue players were facing with the OTs 9 unlock challenge, and you can find everything in the patch notes below:
Warzone August 2 update patch notes
- Removed the Juggernaut Suit Field Upgrade from Red Door rooms in Plunder.
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing the Stopping Power Field Upgrade to reduce recoil while using the Milano 821 (BOCW).
- Fixed an issue where Killstreak tablet rewards were stacking on top of one another.
- Fixed an issue where Players could favorite the Random Operator choice but could not unfavorite it.
- Fixed an issue where the Random Operator option would move to the wrong position.
- Fixed an issue where Players would take some Loadout Perks from the prematch lobby into matches.
- Fixed an issue where the Power Surge Reactive Bundle image did not reflect the included Bundle items.
- Fixed an issue where Players downed while holding the Sentry Turret would have no Weapon in hand when revived.
- Fixed an issue with the OTs 9 (BOCW) where the unlock criteria inconsistently tracked when using any BOCW SMG Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue with Two Factor Authentication that required a client restart if a Player activated it while ingame.
- Payload fixes:
- Fixed an issue where only the rear truck would be pushed backwards by the enemy team.
- Fixed an issue where out-of-bounds zones would not be the correct size.
- Fixed an issue where Players could hear the entire Team rather than only their direct squad.
- Fixed an issue where spawn points would disappear on uneven terrain.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would get stuck in the terrain at the end of a match.
- Fixed an issue where the Player’s camera would be tilted when exiting a vehicle.
There is no doubt that plenty of players will be happy to see all of these frustrating bugs get fixes in the Warzone August 2 update patch notes and will hopefully not have to worry about seeing them appear again in the Call of Duty battle royale.
With Season 5 of Warzone set to start in a couple of weeks, Raven Software is likely to be working on even more fixes for issues to make sure the game I ready when the new period of content launches.
For more Warzone, check out everything you need to know about the World Series of Warzone EU Trios tournament, and stay tuned for future news and guides.
Source: Raven Software
Image Credits: Activision
How to complete Fortnite Season 7 Week 9 Quests
Here's the full list of Fortnite Season 7's Week 8 Quests, as well as some top tips on how to...
Blizzard Entertainment President steps down; new co-leadership announced
Blizzard Entertainment has announced that J. Allen Brack has stepped down as President of the company, with co-leaders assuming the...
Destiny 2 Valor Ranks: Point requirements & how to reset
Destiny 2 players can increase their Valor rank for bragging rights and rewards, so here's the point requirements and how...