Infinity Ward has posted the update notes for the Day 1 patch for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
The day one update includes the items listed from the feedback Infinity Ward got from the beta, and the following:
- Recently met players list is disabled as we track down a bug
- Combat Rig Weapons\Ability earn rates tuned based on Beta Metrics
- Clamping max player speed when stacking Perks\Traits\Gun Perks
- Buffing Killstreaks based on Beta Feedback (THOR, APEX, Bombardment, RC-8) – Mentioned in previous notes above.
- Small reduction to SMG movement speed
- Film Grain reduction for MP
- Miscellaneous fixes to gamemodes, medals.
- More weapon balance coming soon
When is the next Vanguard & Warzone Pacific Double XP event?
We have the dates and times for the next CoD: Vanguard and Warzone Pacific Double XP event to help you...
How to unlock Lienna 57 in Warzone & Vanguard Season 5 Reloaded
Here's how you can unlock the brand-new Lienna 57 LMG in the Warzone Pacific and Vanguard Season 5 Reloaded update.
FIFA 23 custom tactics guide: Best formations & player instructions
Here's a guide to the best FIFA 23 custom tactics and formations to implement so you can dominate Ultimate Team.